User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

How about everyone stop being sexist all together? How about everyone identify as humanists? Oh wait that won't happen because people are to hateful to doing anything to move forward.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this about the Meninites? ;)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. I'm not into sausage fest.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Equalists da bes

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about everyone stop being sexist all together? How about everyone identify as humanists? Oh wait that won't happen because people are to hateful to doing anything to move forward.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

People should have equal standing under the law regardless of sex. Beyond that, it's up to men and women to be as successful as they can. I don't want to hear whining from either side because of unfairness. Life isn't fair. Suck it up and do your best.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 SC  Moderator

Menimists eh, are alright, its those MeniNazi's though and third wave Menimists, and modern Menimists they really tug my beard.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

No and frankly I'd have to fight the urge to slap anyone who called themselves that in my presence. Here's an idea for these Men's rights activists, you want to be treated like men then act like men and quit f**king whining.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can sense a great fire coming. It'll be fantastic.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SuperDrummer

I think it's a joke that needs to be told, but will be taken too far by EVERYONE.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumb. Just dumb.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can everyone just be liberals, centrists, and conservatives Jedi?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The keyboard is truly an incredible instrument. Fantastica!

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if the duhrwads behind this "meninist" so-called movement weren't so damned LAZY (a trait often railed against by macho types) to know that this movement had been here before, under two different names and iterations, they could be taken seriously. First it was the Iron John Movement (and had a book by that nomenclature) and then it was simply called the Men's Movement.

As usual, the twitter-twats can't even come up with an original half-term. then again most of them are hipster-tards.

There won't be a real men's movement until real masculenity is involved, which would mean being man enough to tell Rush Limbaugh to shut the $%&*^%^!!! up about women's issues til HE can die from a botched abortion.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So they are Men's Rights Activists, huh? Tbh, I never even heard of the term before up until some insane PC leftists started to bring it up denouncing it as some vile group of Dark Lords out to oppress women. I wonder if they are really as bad as they say...

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They started on twitter so they are neither dark nor of any consequence.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's a report of a movement that is happening VIA twitter, not a twitter-twat crapfest designed WITHIN the Twatter-verse. big difference. Like the difference between a twink and Sir Ian McKellan.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wish all the 'emenism's would just stop.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I need Meninism because He-Man has unrealistic expectations about my battlecat.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No and frankly I'd have to fight the urge to slap anyone who called themselves that in my presence. Here's an idea for these Men's rights activists, you want to be treated like men then act like men and quit f**king whining.

Well that's the whole point, they think society is mistreating men and they don't want to be treated like men.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MonsterStomp

Not a word.
Not a word.
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this isn't a jab on feminism right ?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By joshmightbe

@mortein: Men still get paid better than women, there's no part of the world where men aren't allowed to drive a car all in all its pretty good for dudes. Just because some whiny boys, yes they are just boys, want to act like douches without consequences doesn't change that.

My grandpa always taught me that men don't whine.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mortein

@joshmightbe said:

@mortein: Men still get paid better than women, there's no part of the world where men aren't allowed to drive a car all in all its pretty good for dudes. Just because some whiny boys, yes they are just boys, want to act like douches without consequences doesn't change that.

My grandpa always taught me that men don't whine.

Things are not as black and white anymore in the western societies. Men on average earn more money, but they also more often work at dangerous and physically exhausting jobs, average men works more hours, and average men is more aggressive and more ambitious and a bigger risk taker in a work place which often results in getting better paid jobs, and on the other hand, according to some studies, women actually spend more money than men, even tho they earn less.

And the fact that average men is more aggressive and more ambitious and more prone to take a risk and the fact that society still largely expects from a men to be a provider, and the fact that, on average, females value money and success more then men do, when they search for a potential life partner, also results in incomparably more males in prison, more homeless males and more male suicides. Males are more likely to end up in a life threatening situation, and far more likely to die a violent deaths.

And most importantly society demands from men not to complain about these thing, but rather to suck it up like a men, to accept their position in a society and not to whine about it.

I'm not a men's rights activist, and I'm not saying that men are clearly mistreated more than women, or vice versa, in the western societies.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: there is a difference between a valid complaint and whining, in fact when something is clearly wrong then you should point it out but thats not what these "Men's rights" guys are doing. They're whining because women and girls are actually allowed to call them out on there bulls**t now without being shunned by society for having an opinion.

Real men accept that their bad behavior has consequences and that some times life isnt fair, they do not whine about being held to a certain standard. There is no place on Earth where men are held as beneath women but there are plenty of places where the reverse is true.

Yes I get that people like to be all touchy feely now but thats aside from the point and has nothing to do with being a man.

Im not even gonna talk about who's more willing to take risks cause I dont have the information to make that argument but I will say that yes men and women are different but thats no excuse for being a dick.

dtm1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Menimism is just the same as the current wave of Feminism. It's just attitude. There's a difference between not wanting someone to hold open a door for you and not wanting it angrily slammed into your face.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought we're aiming the gender equality but then men stand against women and vice versa. *Sigh* The world really goes round with two sides.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mortein

I thought that meninism was just another name for men's rights activism, but now that I have actually opened the link that OP gave us, and saw it's contents, it seems to me that meninism is mostly just a parody of modern feminism in western societies, they are just making fun of those feminists which are oversensitive and whiny, by pretending to be overly sensitive and whiny.

Is this a right observation?

You have the internet, therefore you do have the access to all the information you need about the difference in willingness to take a risk between the genders. Here you go 1 link

Men indeed are bigger risk takers, more aggressive, and more ambitious, due to the various cultural and genetic reasons.

And this difference between the genders will inevitably lead to more men being rich and powerful and more men being top politicians and CEO's, but it will also lead to more men being in jail, more men being homeless, more men dying violent deaths, and more men committing suicides.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Amon was right

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Peas in a pod...

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Meninism suffers from Hipstertard Men-ingitis.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By longbowhunter

Is this a No Ma'am splinter group?

No Caption Provided

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone actually read this?

It's not serious, it's just poking fun at some at some of the things feminists say.

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's not serious, it's just poking fun at some at some of the things feminists say."

e.g. hipster-tard garbage.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By Mrnoital
No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods. I can't even imagine what that could be, and the word itself is bringing my thinking process to a halt. Ugh, gotta get out.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is masculinism not the correct term, anyway?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a thing.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is a joke that pokes fun at feminism. Not that I support such behavior, some of the claims shows the hypocracy of feminism.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds manly

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a gag and it's hilarious

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@dbvse7 said:

Nope. I'm not into sausage fest.

I'd rather be a feminist too :)

I'm indifferent to the idea meninism

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who are saying its not a thing :

It clearly is NOW. Which is why people here are talking about it.

Just like how tweeting wasn't a thing before Twitter

This is satirical to feminism and it's actually hilarious. Some even talk about how men are dulled upon by women for being "insecure" males. Or not tall enough. Or basing a standard of what a man should be and what they should look like and what they should wear. There's some sense on equality in Meninism if you don't just throw it out the window and disband it, it's still amusing.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not funny.