What are your thoughts on Jesus Camp's worship of President Bush?

• 57 results
Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

American Midsommar

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it’s really great

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

That documentary was creepy to watch back when I was taking up my Critical Thinking and Logic class. Still didn't one up the time the professor had my class watch that Terry Pratchett documentary about assisted suicide. Closest friend fainted at the time. Had to take her to the clinic.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically Christians shouldn’t side with any political candidate

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand your position from a JW's point of view; however, without Christians voting, you would lose the vote of 65% of the population's opinion.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

I understand your position from a JW's point of view; however, without Christians voting, you would lose the vote of 65% of the population's opinion.

Yep I know I would. Jesus was neutral and taught his disciples to be, that escapes the attention of the majority

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

Yep I know I would. Jesus was neutral and taught his disciples to be, that escapes the attention of the majority

No Caption Provided

Wouldn't that absolutely doom the Republican party? They need the evangelical vote!

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:

No Caption Provided

Wouldn't that absolutely doom the Republican party? They need the evangelical vote!

In the grand scheme of things all parties are doomed. Doesn’t matter which side it is

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: of course, in the grand scheme of things, this election won't matter a billion years from now. But that's the wrong timescale; current things matter now.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:

@firestarlord73194: of course, in the grand scheme of things, this election won't matter a billion years from now. But that's the wrong timescale; current things matter now.

Billion of years from now isn’t quite the time frame the Bible gives. Of course you are right there are a lot of things that matter now, but there’s a better, more lasting solution on the way

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By teaganwallis193

@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

Billion of years from now isn’t quite the time frame the Bible gives. Of course you are right there are a lot of things that matter now, but there’s a better, more lasting solution on the way

If you're a Christian, and you believe that the entire universe is going to end real soon, then sure. But I'm not a part of that death cult, and I care about investing in the well-being of sentient beings NOW without waiting for some cosmic intelligence to save us.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

If you're a Christian, and you believe that the entire universe is going to end real soon, then sure. I'm not a part of that death cult, and I care about investing in the well-being of sentient beings NOW without waiting for some cosmic intelligence to save us.

No I don’t believe in the end of the entire universe. I believe in an eternal earth and eternal universe. It’s here for a reason. I’m interested in the same things you are for sure, but I don’t think politics is the way for it to come. For every positive thing a government puts in place there is a handful of negative things

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

If you're a Christian, and you believe that the entire universe is going to end real soon, then sure. I'm not a part of that death cult, and I care about investing in the well-being of sentient beings NOW without waiting for some cosmic intelligence to save us.

No I don’t believe in the end of the entire universe. I believe in an eternal earth and eternal universe. It’s here for a reason. I’m interested in the same things you are for sure, but I don’t think politics is the way for it to come. For every positive thing a government puts in place there is a handful of negative things

The universe, I can't say for sure; the Earth most definitely will not be eternal. It will likely get vaporised when the sun goes supernova or get eviscerated with the Heat Death of the cosmos.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

The universe, I can't say for sure; the Earth most definitely will not be eternal. It will likely get vaporised when the sun goes supernova or get eviscerated with the Heat Death of the cosmos.

The Bible promises an earth that lasts forever. Idk the specific method that’ll protect the Earth from a supernova, but the latter part of your statement is only theoretical. Either way, I’m not worried. With God all things are possible.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By dshipp17

@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

The Bible promises an earth that lasts forever. Idk the specific method that’ll protect the Earth from a supernova, but the latter part of your statement is only theoretical. Either way, I’m not worried. With God all things are possible.

According to the Bible, in the Book of Revelation, there will be a new Heaven (here, referring to what we now, or are currently, calling the universe) and New Earth, as old things pass away, meaning this existence.

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

If you're a Christian, and you believe that the entire universe is going to end real soon, then sure. But I'm not a part of that death cult, and I care about investing in the well-being of sentient beings NOW without waiting for some cosmic intelligence to save us.

As a Christian, we sure do, at least in the mainstream Christian church community. Caring about humans in the present is spreading the Gospel for their eternal salvation; speaking from the mainstream Christian church community, what are you referring to when you call us a "death cult"? That terms is just not rational for anyone being objective in their observation of Christian, especially after educating themselves in the scholarly Christian community.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

According to the Bible, in the Book of Revelation, there will be a new Heaven (here, referring to what we know or are currently calling the universe) and New Earth, as old things pass away, meaning this existence.

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

As a Christian, we sure do, at least in the mainstream Christian church community. Caring about humans in the present is spreading the Gospel for their eternal salvation; speaking from the mainstream Christian church community, what are you referring to when you call us a "death cult"? That terms is just not rational for anyone being objective in their observation of Christian, especially after educating themselves in the scholarly Christian community.

Loading Video...

Christianity is most definitely a death cult. Admit it: You look forward to the day of Armageddon. Whenever there is a hurricane or a tsunami or an earthquake, your ovaries tingly because it means the second cumming of Jesus is nigh.

Death cult.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193: @dshipp17

According to the Bible, in the Book of Revelation, there will be a new Heaven (here, referring to what we know or are currently calling the universe) and New Earth, as old things pass away, meaning this existence.

Revelation does indeed refer to a new heavens and a new Earth, but that does not mean in the sense that heaven and earth will LITERALLY be destroyed. Anything can become like new if it’s purged of something bad. The heavens became new when Satan and his forces were removed from it. Likewise the Earth will be like new when those wicked will be removed from it.

Ecclesiastes 1:4 says- “A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever.”

Psalms 37:10 says- “Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.”

And verse 29 of the same chapter says “The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.”

And then just really think about it, the Earth has perpetual systems put in place that implies it‘s meant to be eternal. The water cycle is a seemingly endless loop as well as the carbon-oxygen cycle, the only thing impeding these seemingly endless cycles is wicked humans. Remove bad people from the equation you get a better, more longer lasting ecosystem. Hence the reason Revelation 11:18 says God will “ruin those ruining the Earth”

Ask yourself why God would completely destroy the Earth? Is his problem with the Earth or the wicked humans on it? Did he completely destroy the Earth back in Noah’s day OR did he cause an event that killed only the ones who did not listen to Him? The Earth is here for a reason. There is nothing wrong with the Earth itself. The trees, the air, the animals did nothing wrong to deserve utter obliteration.

Isaiah 45:18 says of God- he “formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited.”

So we look forward to judgement day not with fear because we think everything will be destroyed. We look at it with eager expectation because it means the destruction of wicked people. Without wicked people we have no crime, no war, and no one ruining the Earth. The Earth itself will remain as will those that do the will of God. Only the wicked will be those that have something to worry about, just like in Noah’s day so it’ll be at judgement day (Matthew 24:37)

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you happened to make this thread because you hate the republican party? Better tell us you want to mass produce food stamps from the money we don’t have and then force everyone to work in the Gulags to compensate that? Not that I support Bush or any president these days in specific but your view towards certain demographics is just disgusting.

What's disgusting about it? And where's the hatred?

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By teaganwallis193

Revelation does indeed refer to a new heavens and a new Earth, but that does not mean in the sense that heaven and earth will LITERALLY be destroyed. Anything can become like new if it’s purged of something bad. The heavens became new when Satan and his forces were removed from it. Likewise the Earth will be like new when those wicked will be removed from it.

Ecclesiastes 1:4 says- “A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever.”

Psalms 37:10 says- “Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.”

And verse 29 of the same chapter says “The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.”

And then just really think about it, the Earth has perpetual systems put in place that implies it‘s meant to be eternal. The water cycle is a seemingly endless loop as well as the carbon-oxygen cycle, the only thing impeding these seemingly endless cycles is wicked humans. Remove bad people from the equation you get a better, more longer lasting ecosystem. Hence the reason Revelation 11:18 says God will “ruin those ruining the Earth”

Ask yourself why God would completely destroy the Earth? Is his problem with the Earth or the wicked humans on it? Did he completely destroy the Earth back in Noah’s day OR did he cause an event that killed only the ones who did not listen to Him? The Earth is here for a reason. There is nothing wrong with the Earth itself. The trees, the air, the animals did nothing wrong to deserve utter obliteration.

Isaiah 45:18 says of God- he “formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited.”

So we look forward to judgement day not with fear because we think everything will be destroyed. We look at it with eager expectation because it means the destruction of wicked people. Without wicked people we have no crime, no war, and no one ruining the Earth. The Earth itself will remain as will those that do the will of God. Only the wicked will be those that have something to worry about, just like in Noah’s day so it’ll be at judgement day (Matthew 24:37)

The culty-ness of it all is still really disturbing. You cant wait for all the "wicked" people to die so your group can remain? And who are these so-called "wicked people"—homosexuals, Christ-rejecting apostate Jews, Muslims, and anyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness? (I assume it's not just murderers and thieves, but anyone not in the correct religion, who will get wiped out.)

The us versus them, Jacob vs Esau, elect vs reprobate paradigm is very conspicuous here.

Anywho, the return of Jesus will never happen. The sun will go supernova and mankind and its religions will pop like a bubble—an insignificant blip in eternity.

How's that for nihilism? o.O

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193:

The culty-ness of it all is still really disturbing. You cant wait for all the "wicked" people to die so your group can remain? And who are these so-called "wicked people"—homosexuals, Christ-rejecting apostate Jews, Muslims, and anyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness? (I assume it's not just murderers and thieves, but anyone not in the correct religion, who will get wiped out.)

I can’t say who or who will not be judged as wicked. Of course as a Witness, I believe JW’s are on the best path BUT there will also be millions of others who’ve never learned that path who will also be there in that new world. God reads hearts, I don’t. I can’t see the intricacies of each mind and heart and determine what they deserve or judge them. God is loving and recognizes that there are plenty of those in many religions that have a good heart and he will judge them accordingly. Of course there are activities God condemns, but it’s up to Him to determine the heart condition of those that practice those things. There is a correlation though between people that disregard God’s feelings and the negative effects on this world. The very title of this thread attests to that. Thus if we want a better world, that will need to be corrected. But again I’m not anyone’s judge, God is. Until then I‘ll do my best to love and respect everyone equally.

Anywho, the return of Jesus will never happen. The sun will go supernova and mankind and its religions will pop like a bubble—an insignificant blip in eternity.

We’ll see. The Bible’s description of conditions on the Earth during the time of the end echo closely what we’re seeing today. We may not have to wait too long to see who’s right. Personally, I regard humanity as more valuable than an “insignificant blip”. We’ll have to wait and see

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dshipp17

@teaganwallis193 said:
@dshipp17 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

@teaganwallis193 said:
@firestarlord73194 said:
@teaganwallis193 said:

Loading Video...

Christianity is most definitely a death cult. Admit it: You look forward to the day of Armageddon. Whenever there is a hurricane or a tsunami or an earthquake, your ovaries tingly because it means the second cumming of Jesus is nigh.

Death cult.

Neither I nor are any people in the mainstream Christian church are looking forward to Armageddon, simply to see the wicked destroyed, as you said in a later post, as our goal is to spread the Good News that is the Gospel so that we can see as many people saved as possible (John 3:14-18). We look forward to the Second Coming of Christ and seeing ourselves ascending into the air to meet Jesus, because it also means that our eternal salvation will have been sealed on live action, real time display, as promised by God. Similar to watching a movie, as a simulation, I'll be looking back towards earth and rooting for the left behind people who refuse the accept the Mark of the Beast and are sent up to Heaven with us, for their bold stand in defense of God.

My goal, as God's advocate, is to rescue as many people as I can towards their eternal salvation. I always try to leave a message of hope, redemption, and forgiveness, along with the warning of what's coming for the one's who just think that they're getting somewhere good by not taking an opportunity at any given second to read my posts, go to John 3:14-18 and Romans 10:5-10, following the steps that they see there, and receive their eternal salvation. I want to see Jesus look at me with delight and tell me well done my good and faithful servant for something that I wrote having steered someone towards their eternal salvation.

I've been writing to direct people to emphatically imagine themselves experiencing that feeling of being too late in the first seconds of having been sent to Hades/Hell, desperate for a do over, and not receiving it, so that they can now scramble for that do over while they're still alive, breathing, aware, and able to decide to make their way to John 3:14-18 and Romans 10:5-10 and following the steps there to receiving their eternal salvation as true Christians. This is the goal or objective of most Christians that you can find.

You'd have to make an effort to dig past all these people to find others here and there who are actually desperate to see people destroyed; but, anyone like that needs to be very caution about their own circumstances seeing as they're desperate to see someone destroyed. This wouldn't be the feeling that you'd be getting from the Holy Spirit. I do have a sense of justice and sometimes want someone made an example of to save the many, but, it's for a good cause; I like something more akin to someone experiencing a life and death experience in Hades and then scrambling to find God through Jesus; but, that scenario is usually not possible.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Revelation does indeed refer to a new heavens and a new Earth, but that does not mean in the sense that heaven and earth will LITERALLY be destroyed. Anything can become like new if it’s purged of something bad. The heavens became new when Satan and his forces were removed from it. Likewise the Earth will be like new when those wicked will be removed from it.”

Yes, it's talking quite literally about the formation of a New Heaven and New Earth.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By teaganwallis193

@firestarlord73194: the reason why the Bible's description of the end times closely resembles what we see today is because what we see today has always been happening. There have always been wars, corruptions, distasters (and there always will be). So people will always believe that they are in the end times.

Jesus is always "just around the corner" -- as he has been for the past 2000 or-so years.

JWs have many times predicted the end of the universe -- and failed -- only to later backtrack with ad hoc and post hoc rationalisations about why the end time didn't occur. "Oh, we actually meant it was the BEGINNING of the end!" 😏

"Jesus is coming... soon" is basically an unfalsifiable prediction since it leaves an open-ended interpretation of what "soon" means. A specific prediction, say 2024, can be falsified by the world still existing in 2025.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: bruh, do you actually believe that you're going to fly up into the air sometime soon? That's the cutest, goofiest shit I've ever read.

Although, to be fair, I, too, look forward to Christians (and hopefully the rest of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic death cult) leaving into the clouds. Good riddance, now us scientists can get back to work!

But seriously now, there's going to come a day when you're in your deathbed, ready to die, and you feel this great disillusionment as to why Jesus didn't come to whisk you up to the stratosphere during your lifetime.

Then light out! And that's it!

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By teaganwallis193

@firestarlord73194: also, can I ask you one question (and it's 100% serious): What happens to people on the Moon or Mars (assuming we colonise it) when the rapture happens?

Do they fly towards the clouds on Earth? Or does a portal open for them?

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:

@firestarlord73194: also, can I ask you one question (and it's 100% serious): What happens to people on the Moon or Mars (assuming we colonise it) when the rapture happens?

Do they fly towards the clouds on Earth? Or does a portal open for them?

Good question. JW’s don’t believe in the Rapture where millions of good people will vanish to heaven. In fact the word “rapture” doesn’t appear in the Bible at all. The Bible actually says only a relatively small group will be going to heaven and they’re there for a specific purpose (Revelation 14:1) Of that small group an even smaller percentage of that group will be alive during the time of the end and will then be “caught away on clouds” perhaps in an instant of time. The idea of God just taking all the righteous people into heaven sort of defeats the purpose of the Bible several times saying the righteous will be on the Earth. God didn’t create the Earth with the intention of taking everyone away from it later on. Heaven isn’t the endgame, the Earth is. So the answer to your question is if there are people colonized elsewhere chances are they will not be among that very small group who will go to heaven or the end will come before we get to that point of extra planetary colonization

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dshipp17

@teaganwallis193 said:

@dshipp17: bruh, do you actually believe that you're going to fly up into the air sometime soon? That's the cutest, goofiest shit I've ever read.

Although, to be fair, I, too, look forward to Christians (and hopefully the rest of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic death cult) leaving into the clouds. Good riddance, now us scientists can get back to work!

But seriously now, there's going to come a day when you're in your deathbed, ready to die, and you feel this great disillusionment as to why Jesus didn't come to whisk you up to the stratosphere during your lifetime.

Then light out! And that's it!

“bruh, do you actually believe that you're going to fly up into the air sometime soon? That's the cutest, goofiest shit I've ever read.”

Sure I do. The starting points are having confidence that a Being Who can create a reality, Earth, and life from nothing can transfigure my body into another, immortal state, and than draw me up in the air to Him. Another being is Jesus used of Himself as a template for this concept and this action among other actions spawning Christianity which I now spread per His directive. With these being factors, I believe it would be quite simply for such a Being to accomplish in comparison to what He's already done. This is from an Ancient Text that's stood the test of time despite intense attacks; it survives because it defeats these challenges by being proven, once put to a valid, credible test to objectively say one way or the other. And by the way the topic was that Christians aren't purposed in looking forward to death and destruction but rather rescue.

“Although, to be fair, I, too, look forward to Christians (and hopefully the rest of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic death cult) leaving into the clouds. Good riddance, now us scientists can get back to work!”

If you are looking forward to the day that Christians are Raptured up so that you can be free from exposure to the Good News and the Gospel, meaning, being left behind, obviously, parts of my last post went clearly and totally over your head. What that means is that you're looking forward to eternal torment; talk about goofy and crazy if you actually are looking forward that that outcome for yourself in having so much contempt for the Bible, Christians, Jesus Christ, and God; again, I invite you to come to a Baptist church and have a pastor lay hands on you. It's better to just drop the egotistical pretense and be smart in your judgment about the variables in place and what's at stake. Having the adulation of the smallest group of people on earth isn't comparable to eternal peace and bliss in the presence of God, Angels, and true Christians. But, such a place, the left behind earth, is the only place that the Anti-Christ can flourish efficiently and effectively. God will be coming back to rescue the Jews, however and it will there that God gives everyone else one last time to have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior for their eternal salvation.

“But seriously now, there's going to come a day when you're in your deathbed, ready to die, and you feel this great disillusionment as to why Jesus didn't come to whisk you up to the stratosphere during your lifetime”

Jesus just performed a miraculous feat for me just last night and just moments ago, as He continues to answer my prayers; and I know that I say that just about every time I write about this topic but it's just true and I'm so grateful in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit being with my and by me and accepting me. I have faith that Jesus will be coming to my rescue. If I haven't been raptured up because God hadn't come back, I'm very confident that Jesus could whisk me up off my deathbed, as He's going to raise the dead in Christ, first. I'm not basking in flattery, as I gave the basis for others to receive the same promise of salvation as me, at a moments decision to look up John 3:14-18 and Romans 10:5-10, to follow those steps, and set up to obtain their salvation as well; no one's perfect; just enter, intending to be a recovering addict from your sins and make Jesus, and by extension, God, the center of your life; God understands that no one can be perfect and that you might periodically backslide, but, just confess your sins and strive to repent and change.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol who unironically linked steven crowder?

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By teaganwallis193

@dshipp17: you know deep down that's not going to happen. Future historians 1000s of years from now are going to look back and laugh at all of these stupid people who believed they were going to fly into the sky. Never happening bro.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: altruism and scientism have nothing in common.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: hey now, have you seen the craziness of the right? Talking in tongues, covered in blood, worshipping at Trump's lotus feet -- you one of those?

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193:

I was just wondering why anyone would post one of his videos unless to mock him, given how much of a total hack the guy is.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: that's what I thought yesterday when I saw the thread. But couldn't find who.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: unironically using the term "virtual signaling" lol.

skyfire45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

George Bush doesn't know when he's operating out of a genuine sense of his own ...

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Sorry, but I wouldn't describe spending the rest of eternity with Yahweh and His few Elect as being blissful.

I mean, would you want to spend the rest of eternity with this bitch?

Loading Video...

Do you know how long an eternity is? Draw the longest line you can think of—around all the stars, the galaxies, the universe. Now go up to that line and draw the tiniest dot. That tiny dot represents a trillion years; the rest of that line represents the first day of eternity.

Yahweh in Psalm 18:18: “smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.”

What a nasty fate you have.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dshipp17

@teaganwallis193 said:

@dshipp17: you know deep down that's not going to happen. Future historians 1000s of years from now are going to look back and laugh at all of these stupid people who believed they were going to fly into the sky. Never happening bro.

I'm confident deep down that It's true; there's just a small doubt within me about whether I'm saved (or could loose my salvation) and that I could receive the shock of eternity so I use this time to periodically seek reassurance from God that I'm saved in the name of Jesus; I do receive lots of neutral and positive confirmation; I'm relying on God to keep me saved. I seriously don't think there are 100s of years to go before the second coming not even decades to God, as recently a very crucial prophecy was fulfilled or the precursors were laid out for it's fulfilment and I believe that we're going through a very clear sign so I'm trying to stay ready for the Rapture; about 20 years ago I wasn't sure or saw it distant but now I think it's close; God was just so good in giving me plenty of time to develop; God always give in overflows; I'm sure that always happened with the mana from Heaven and Jesus gave the two fishes and five loaves of bread in overflows by the time that He was finished. What my case might be is that I might have made into the Presence of God before the Rapture, as, every time I get to and read the Book of Revelation, even most recently a few months ago, I have a different sense than the other Books of the Bible, almost as if I wont being seeing it.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers