was the prophet muhammad the worst person to ever live?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dad52713bd6b
deactivated-5dad52713bd6b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll was the prophet muhammad the worst person to ever live? (59 votes)

yes 41%
no 59%

was he ?since he was a pedophile and had sex slaves

• 
COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5dad52713bd6b: lmao this thread. Have you ever heard of a guy named hitler?

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but one of the most overrated and Liars in the history.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh probably not even close, but he's probably the worst person to ever live that isn't commonly seen as so. Even most non-Muslims are probably unaware

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No his brother Barry was worse

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Eh probably not even close, but he's probably the worst person to ever live that isn't commonly seen as so. Even most non-Muslims are probably unaware

This

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who the worst person who ever lived was, and I'm not sure I want to know what that person did.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he was a pretty twisted & generally an asshole but definitely not the worst person ever.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He did start a death cult the world is still suffering from to this day, so he’s definitely a contender.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read that he used to smear himself with poo and force his followers to hug him.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read that he used to smear himself with poo and force his followers to hug him.

Sounds legit.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Michaelbn

The amount of butthurt is ridiculous. Living in a Muslim country, many people worship him in fact (one level below God) and there are many other people who think he is a shrewd manipulative liar who was somehow charming enough to convince many Barbarian-style Arabs (it's written in history how they were 1400 years ago) to follow him.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheInsufferable

Another deactivating edgelord?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mo-Mo wasn't a prophet. He lied to get attention, which allowed him to rape little girls and spread hatred. Peace will never stoop so low as to be upon him, only the shit he smeared onto himself.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who the worst person who ever lived was, and I'm not sure I want to know what that person did.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muhommed was no saint, but he isn't the worst person. Mao, Genghis khan, Attila the hun, vlad the impaler just off the top my head were worse.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac:

I also read that he used to sit on two boards over a narrow ravine and take a dump. People used to crowd around beneath him hoping that some of his magical turd might touch them. If you were lucky enough to have his crud on you, you would Have to spend the night in his tent watching him try on female clothing and makeup.

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5dad52713bd6b: lmao this thread. Have you ever heard of a guy named hitler?

In what way was Hitler worse than Muhammad? Muhammad took jews as slaves, burned them alive, had sex with a 10 year old girl,

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5dad52713bd6b: was he ?since he was a pedophile and had sex slaves

So did many ancient Greek philosophers, giving birth to the "pedo" root we find here and there in many languages.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There were contempories of Hitler that killed a lot more people.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol how is this thread still not locked?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond_dreams: Hitler started a fricking war that killed almost 85 million people lmao.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Quinlan58

Eh, no worse than your average warlord. I have to join the people who wonder how this isn't locked yet, too.

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Beyond_Dreams

@coolguy18 said:

@beyond_dreams: Hitler started a fricking war that killed almost 85 million people lmao.

And Muhammed created a religion that yearly kills 1000's of people in the middle east and all the sharia countries where women gets beaten in their own home for not obeying.

How many did the ottoman empire rape and kill?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyond_dreams: Hitler made an impact in the world tho.

Also, 85,000,000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1000.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what a thread

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AbstractRaze

One of the evilest persons ever existed.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AbstractRaze

@coolguy18 said:

@beyond_dreams: Hitler made an impact in the world tho.

Also, 85,000,000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1000.

War is war, if you are talking about the Holocaust, it killed 5.5 to 6 million Jews, the Soviet Union (Communists) killed 12 to 13 million Christians + other multi-million of Gulag prisoners, the People's Republic of China (Communists) killed ethnic minorities in China, landlords, etc.. totally 45 million.

Islam, especially the Ottoman Empire, they wanted to entry in Europe and destroy our culture and history, if it wouldn't be because of the Crusades, there wouldn't be Renaissance nor the Western World, there wouldn't be Founding Fathers, just nothings, but primitiveness and desolation, that's why when the West visited Arabia in 1930-40, the Arabs were still on camels, almost 0 infrastructure, because that's what Islam is, stagnation, degradation and absolutely not progressive at all.

Minute 14:31

Loading Video...

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. After reading this thread, I have seen butt hurt NPC asses crying and trying to mention worse person, one of whom is one of my heroes. As for my perception, I can honestly say that though his mother was a demon because she was a (((too politically incorrect))) she he therefore was a demon and actually got lots of demons to come for him, he certainly wasn’t the worst. There are people far worse than him among his own kind, many of whom are still alive and depicted as heroes.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does 85,000,000 include Canadians, Newzeslanders, Australians, Indians and recruited soldiers from Imperial British and French colonies who offered to fight for the two giants though they didn’t have to, the French and the British who declared the war just to save Poland although ending up giving half of it to the Soviets, the rest of the French that ran into Germany before we even had problems after the Versailles treaty, the French that died at the ports because the Brits blew them up to prevent them from giving their ships to the Germans, the Soviets that threatened to capture Romania and Northern Europe before Operation Babarossa, the (((Kenites/Edomites/Canaanites/Devil‘s Children(two of whom were Mohammed and his mother))) that declared War on Germany since 1933 with their poster alone and many more actors?

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

hahahaahahahah.

no.

The avarage human from nowadays is probabaly a worse human lmao.

the ppl on top right now are a trillion times worse.

The american goverment or zionists are worse lmao wtf are you high on?

and lol at calling muslims who randomly kill ppl muslims.

let me guess those “muslim“ terrorists asked each guy if they are muslims and than drove their car into the mass?

what if those ppl they killed are like them ?

the whole concept of a muslim terrorist doesnt make sense.

you are ignorant as fuck if you believe terrorists are nothing more than used ppl to trigger war between religion and to make ppl hate islam.

The fact that these terrorists are called muslims is proof enough.

i mean where the fuck does it say in the quran than you have to go a diffrent country and start randomly shooting ppl without knowing if they are muslims or not lmao.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthur_morgan: While I don’t agree with the bottom part of your post, it holds some truth.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt it, unless we're going to attribute the sins of every Muslim in existence specifically to him.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about killing 1 innocent human is like killing all of humanity?

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muhommed was no saint, but he isn't the worst person. Mao, Genghis khan, Attila the hun, vlad the impaler just off the top my head were worse.

Yeah Genghis khan was a terrible person but Vlad was one of the good guys.

I don't really know much about Attila.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

I highly doubt it, unless we're going to attribute the sins of every Muslim in existence specifically to him.

In that case we'd have to attribute it all to the entity that tricked Muhammad into thinking he was the angel Gabriel.

It was Satan & Muhammad was stupid.

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He seems to be bad, but Hitler and others were way worse.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad was a good man who stood against the evil of the Edomites and saved Europe.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: I don’t think Mohammad was stupid because he certainly wasn’t even talking to Gabriel or even sitting in the cave. He was a liar because his mother is a demon, a Canannite.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dshipp17

I haven't really looked into the life of Muhammad, but David Wood has studied him and Islam very thoroughly. The main things that I do know about Muhammad: are that he was the inspiration of Islam, of course, he wed an underage girl, he thought that he was visited by Gabriel in a cave, and a Jewish woman was murdered, after his death, in response to his death, as she poisoned him.

As a Christian, and holding to the Bible, that Jesus said that there would be false prophets, after Him, and the end of Revelation, stating that no one should add or take away from the Bible, I just believe that Muhammad was just as misguided as the founders of something like Mormonism.

Based on this bit of knowledge of him, it's probably not very fair to attribute the actions of numerous others, following his Islam, to him.

Given that material from this entity calling itself Gabriel directly contradicted parts of the Bible, particularly, that Jesus died and rose again for our sins, something tantamount and key to a person's salvation, I cannot accept that the entity that Muhammad spoke to was truly Gabriel. Thus, he was deceived, but, we'd have to narrow things down specifically to what he did and said.

Muhammad wanted the Bible to be referred to as the Good Book and for Christians and Jews to be held according to the Law; but, to do that, when I hear of stoning, it appears that the people presenting on behalf of what the Bible says aren't adverse enough about the Bible with such things as the blood and sin sacrifice for indiscretions, and that Christian hold that Jesus paid the price for their sins and that the alternatives mentioned in the New Testament should be followed such as Jesus's Commandment or saying that we should forgive a sinner for their sins 7 times 70 (e.g. any and all sins except blaspheming against the Holy Spirit); with this last part, if understood, then Islam, as presented by Muhammad, should be a peaceful religion, at least when it comes to existing beside Christians, but, something has gone awry somewhere along the way.

I believe that there is another source or text for Islam that supplements the Quran, just as the Jews created the Talmud to add to the Old Testament of the Bible, or, the Torah. But, I'll need to hear more about Muhammad; I do know, also, that just before he created Islam, he had an encountered with the Jews and was left feeling rejected, so, it was an angry reaction of sorts.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe these people have not heard of Barack Obama or Babara Spectre, lmao. They don’t know what real evil is.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: You're thinking of the Hadith. They're a collection of stories and sayings attributed to Muhammad and his closest followers, that are used to complement or explain verses of the Quran. Since they were compiled centuries after Muhammad's time, a large part of Islamic scholarship is debate over which are authentic and which are later fabrications.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad the Impaler was not a good person. He impaled an entire village for pete's sake. Nor were Turks who admired him for it.

In anycase, no, Muhammad is not. A rotten, despicable scumbag, yes, but there are many people worse than him.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: You're thinking of the Hadith. They're a collection of stories and sayings attributed to Muhammad and his closest followers, that are used to complement or explain verses of the Quran. Since they were compiled centuries after Muhammad's time, a large part of Islamic scholarship is debate over which are authentic and which are later fabrications.

The Hadith kept ringing in my head, but, I just left it out.

Goat23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes cause the death cult he started killed 270million people minimum

Also as a Romanian the reason we're poor is because Muslims Turks stole everything everything so if it wasn't for this asshole we won't be poor

So with a time machine I would kill Muhamad as a baby and save the entire world from the worst thing that ever happened

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sure there were other people far worse than Muhammad.

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sure there were other people far worse than Muhammad.

I doubt that…dude literally radicalized 24% of the world’s population.