Wanna talk about the horrors that will inevitably ensue during TEOTWAWKI?

ScourgeOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For some reason talking about the bad stuff that will certainly go down during the end of the world as we know it it super taboo on dedicated doomsday & survivalist forums so I came here. I mean come on, people riot & kill each other when the power goes out for more than a day, the end of the world is going to be infinitely worse.

People are so touchy, I mean just as an example it's no secret that Polynesian Hawaiians have a tendency to be xenophobic & racist, they're kinda notorious for it so I think a race war in Hawaii is almost certainly gonna happen to some degree when civilization falls, they only put up with foreigners because they need the tourism so what's gonna happen when shit goes south & money is worthless, well I wouldn't be surprised if Hawaii becomes like Sentinel Island & they lynch or banish all the Non-Polynesians given the chance but it's not "politically correct" to acknowledge that & a lot of people are just naive & give humanity too much credit & get all offended. Sure not all Native Hawaiians are like that but I remember seeing a video of a white family having a picnic in Hawaii while some Hawaiian dude is yelling "**** white people" at 'em followed by a sarcastic "mahalo" so yeah that dude definitely gonna join a lynch mob if there's no law & order.

So lets talk about the chaos & anarchy it's not like the world is going to hold hands & sing Kumbaya, it's gonna be a freaking mess.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People will be garrotted with ukulele strings

Have coconuts smashed over their heads

Tikis will be sharpened and used as shurikans

Superglue will be applied to surfboards so that surfers will drown as soon as they wipe out

Surfboard keels will be sharpened like swords

Bombs will be thrown into volcanoes so they erupt

Lei's will have razor blades hidden in their flowers

And Hula girls will distract people so that fire eaters can spit fire on them

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would invent the ultimate weapon

C G