viner riddles...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ego
Ego

2528

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ego

i'm going to throw a list of riddles and you need to guess who they are...


1.
i can't stand them
they are not logical
i love my hair
but i still enjoy to annoy them and watch them squirm



2.
psycho power is my forte
i love capcom
i like to quote myself
over..
and over...
and over...
again...
CURBSTOMP!!


3.
over a noble
not yet an emporer
i love bolding my letters as i type.


4.
soloing the entire cast and....
killing them with a blink of an eye
killing them with a mere thought
killing them with ease


 

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
~The Wanderer~

34199

Forum Posts

7019

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

2 and 3 were extremely easy, I got a guess for 1, I dunno about 4.

Avatar image for feral_nova
Feral Nova

61403

Forum Posts

3189

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

o.0 I have no idea... I suck at riddles :D

Avatar image for precise
Precise

21956

Forum Posts

17461

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Precise
~The Wanderer~ said:
"2 and 3 were extremely easy, I got a guess for 1, I dunno about 4."

Same
Avatar image for lill_arrow
Lill Arrow

108

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Lill Arrow

1. Is it a cookie
2. Is It a Bigger cookie.
3.is this one a cookie
4.how about this one.

Looks at Precise and then runs out.

Avatar image for grav
Grav

111

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Grav

no no no...

1. it's a cookie
2. it's a chocolate chip cookie
3. it's a oakmeal cookie
4. Steals arrows cookie and runs of!!  HAHA!!

Avatar image for last_arrow_
Last Arrow.

228

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Last Arrow.

What do you mean you stole my cookies:s. your fecked.

Avatar image for vrakmul
Vrakmul

23829

Forum Posts

717

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Vrakmul
Last Arrow. said:
"What do you mean you stole my cookies:s. your fecked."
*steals arrow's cup cakes*
Avatar image for lill_arrow
Lill Arrow

108

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Lill Arrow

Um I dont eat cup cakes., Cup cake,

Avatar image for lady_redhead
lady_redhead

9360

Forum Posts

230

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By lady_redhead
Lill Arrow said:
"1. Is it a cookie
2. Is It a Bigger cookie.
3.is this one a cookie
4.how about this one.

Looks at Precise and then runs out."
Life is always answered with cookies
Avatar image for skeletor
Skeletor

588

Forum Posts

20

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Skeletor

2 is Swagga boy or vance astro

3 is King Saturn

Avatar image for swagga_boy
Swagga Boy

3737

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Swagga Boy
Ego said:
"i'm going to throw a list of riddles and you need to guess who they are...


1.
i can't stand them
they are not logical
i love my hair
but i still enjoy to annoy them and watch them squirm



2.
psycho power is my forte
i love capcom
i like to quote myself
over..
and over...
and over...
again...
CURBSTOMP!!


3.
over a noble
not yet an emporer
i love bolding my letters as i type.


4.
soloing the entire cast and....
killing them with a blink of an eye
killing them with a mere thought
killing them with ease


 "

1.oLDMAGIC
2.Vance
3.King Saturn
4.Hal_Jordan
Avatar image for chickenman
Chickenman

256

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Chickenman

1. What did the instructor at the school for Kamikaze pilots tell his students?
2. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
3. Imagine you are in a sinking boat and surrounded by sharks. How do you survive?
4.
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
5.
While some months have just 30 days, others have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

And a true classic:

As I was going to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks, and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?

Avatar image for swagga_boy
Swagga Boy

3737

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Swagga Boy
Chickenman said:
"1. What did the instructor at the school for Kamikaze pilots tell his students?
2. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
3. Imagine you are in a sinking boat and surrounded by sharks. How do you survive?
4.
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
5.
While some months have just 30 days, others have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

And a true classic:

As I was going to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks, and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?

"
1.Oldmagic
2.King Saturn
3.The Wanderer
4.EGO
5.dunno


classic : 1
Avatar image for slinger
Slinger

5779

Forum Posts

493

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Slinger
Chickenman said:
"1. What did the instructor at the school for Kamikaze pilots tell his students?
2. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
3. Imagine you are in a sinking boat and surrounded by sharks. How do you survive?
4.
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
5.
While some months have just 30 days, others have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

And a true classic:

As I was going to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks, and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?

"
1) ?
2) Once.
3) Breathing?
4) Mt. Everest.
5) 12

classic) Just you.

The Kamikaze one is going to bug me all day now...
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

2223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Slinger said:
"Chickenman said:
"1. What did the instructor at the school for Kamikaze pilots tell his students?
2. How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?
3. Imagine you are in a sinking boat and surrounded by sharks. How do you survive?
4.
Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
5.
While some months have just 30 days, others have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

And a true classic:

As I was going to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kittens, cats, sacks, and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?

"
1) ?
2) Once.
3) Breathing?
4) Mt. Everest.
5) 12

classic) Just you.

The Kamikaze one is going to bug me all day now..."
Want me to tell you? (SPOILER!!!) .... KAMIKAZEEE!!!
Avatar image for slinger
Slinger

5779

Forum Posts

493

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Slinger

Really? I don't get it... : /

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

2223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

he simply jumped out the plane screaming kamikaze and the others followed

Avatar image for slinger
Slinger

5779

Forum Posts

493

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Slinger

oh, I think I get it now. duh, thanks.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

2223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol, took me a while too though