Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jax

Been done but no one posted.

Alot of Video games are some crap these days.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Rotten gun

ghostrider was crap, so was anything to do with the x-men movies.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

I stopped buying IP titles on movies entirely almost.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Command and Conquer rules them all. You cannot deny the hell march!!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

Dreadnaught says:

"Command and Conquer rules them all. You cannot deny the hell march!!http://www.youtube.com/v/eYXs8sjDx20 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

It would have been 2000x cooler if it didn't have anything to do with Westwood studios. Westwood was the name of my middle school, and it sucked.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

/Pain says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Command and Conquer rules them all. You cannot deny the hell march!!"

It would have been 2000x cooler if it didn't have anything to do with Westwood studios. Westwood was the name of my middle school, and it sucked. "

To say westwood is bad is to say every last RTS is bad. Westwood invented RTS gaming, That means if it weren't for westwood there would be no starcraft, warcraft, empire earth, age of empires, and what not. You can't dis all those games yo!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Command and Conquer rules them all. You cannot deny the hell march!!http://www.youtube.com/v/eYXs8sjDx20 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

Metal Gear Solid's better.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Resonate

Dreadnaught says:

"/Pain says:
"Dreadnaught says:
It would have been 2000x cooler if it didn't have anything to do with Westwood studios. Westwood was the name of my middle school, and it sucked. "
To say westwood is bad is to say every last RTS is bad. Westwood invented RTS gaming, That means if it weren't for westwood there would be no starcraft, warcraft, empire earth, age of empires, and what not. You can't dis all those games yo!!"

I didn't mean too. It's just.... okay, that school was everything a middle school shouldn't be. I got a knife pulled on me and I almost got in trouble. They need to rename my old school a correct operative word. HELL

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

/Pain says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"/Pain says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Command and Conquer rules them all. You cannot deny the hell march!!"
To say westwood is bad is to say every last RTS is bad. Westwood invented RTS gaming, That means if it weren't for westwood there would be no starcraft, warcraft, empire earth, age of empires, and what not. You can't dis all those games yo!!"

I didn't mean too. It's just.... okay, that school was everything a middle school shouldn't be. I got a knife pulled on me and I almost got in trouble. They need to rename my old school a correct operative word. HELL"

You still dissed westwood studios. Even though EA bought it and liquified it in 2002. You can't dis the memory of good old Westwood Studios AKA the greatest game studio ever.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate

Dreadnaught says:

"/Pain says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"/Pain says:
"Dreadnaught says:
I didn't mean too. It's just.... okay, that school was everything a middle school shouldn't be. I got a knife pulled on me and I almost got in trouble. They need to rename my old school a correct operative word. HELL"
You still dissed westwood studios. Even though EA bought it and liquified it in 2002. You can't dis the memory of good old Westwood Studios AKA the greatest game studio ever. "

I fully apologize for that. None of my anger was directed towards any of those awesome games. I love RTS, you shouldn't accuse me of dissing anything about them :)

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Copy

i was going to rent turok evolution tomorrow. Any opinions?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

I've gone super retro. Back to the days of me being Megaguirus, good times good times.