Vampire/Lycan Whose Powers would you rather have?(read op)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By majestic99

VAMPIRE

Appearance

Perfect beauty. Considered to be astonishingly beautiful and physically perfect in every way.

Diet

No Caption Provided

Only blood. You find the idea of eating human food the equivalent of a human wanting to eat dirt. To you, blood is 10,000 times better than your favorite food and wine combined. Your sense of smell allows you to smell what a person's blood type is. And different blood types have different tastes(A, B, AB, and O). And each person's blood is a unique type of blood that taste's like noone else's blood. Thus, blood is an endless supply and variety of food for you. You can survive off of animal blood, but it's like tofu-it keeps you alive, but it's not fully satisfying(you strongly prefer human blood).

Physiology

• Warm blooded
  • Can have sex
  • Can sleep

Powers and Abilities

• Vampire Physiology: Possess 24 chromosomes and the drinking of blood gives you all of your powers and abilities.
  • Super Strength: A newborn can lift up to 100 tons. Strength does increase with age.
  • Super Speed: Can run up to 600 mph.
  • Super Stamina: Your body produces no fatigue toxins. You possess virtually limitless stamina in all physical activities, and can only tire from lack of blood.
  • Super Hearing: Can hear anything happening up to 12 mile aways.
  • Heightened Sense of Smell: Can smell what someone is wearing from up to 6 miles away. Can distinguish between different colognes, humans and vampires/lycans as well. Your sense of smell is so acute that you can remember what something smells like for up to 4 weeks and can smell gunpowder even if there has been a gunfight up to 4 days ago since your arrival.
  • Immortality: Biologically immortal.
  • Vast Superhuman Durability: Regular bullets, rockets, bombs can't leave a mark on you, high voltage electricity doesn't even phase(bother) you, temperature extremes(cold) does not harm you in the very least.
  • Healing Factor: Can heal from any injury instantly without scarring(including organs or missing limbs).
  • Vision Powers: X-ray, micro/macro, telescopic, night(can see clearly in darkness), electromagnetic.

Weaknesses

• Silver: Harms you, although only stabbing you in the heart or decapitation can kill you.
  • Garlic: Allergic and will explode if exposed to it.
  • Sunlight: Sunlight causes you to turn to ash.

LYCAN

Appearance

Human Form: Perfect beauty. Considered to be astonishingly beautiful and physically perfect in every way.

No Caption Provided

Wolf Form: 8 feet tall and hundreds of pounds. Color varies.

Diet

No Caption Provided

Human and Wolf Form: Omnivorous. Although in human you have to consume 20,000 calories a day every day(extremely high metabolism).

Phasing

You phase(change) of your own free will alone. Phasing is quick and painless. Also, as long as you routinely phase(once every 30 days) you do not age. Wait any longer to phase and you begin to age. You have full control of yourself in wolf form. Possess 25 chromosomes(regular humans possess 23).

Powers And Abilities

Human Form

• Physical Enhancement(human form): Body is six times denser than a normal human being's.This contributes to all of your enhanced abilities in human form.
  • Super Strength: Can lift up to 6 tons.
  • Super Speed: Can run up to 100 mph. You can easily outrun any motor vehicle or vampire.
  • Genius-Level Intellect: Possess all seven intelligences and an IQ of 205.
  • Eidetic Memory: Remember everything that's ever happened to you since transformation.
  • Super Stamina: Can exert yourself at peak capacity for 60 days and nights straight, without sustenance or rest, before even beginning to become tired.
  • Self-Sufficiency: Can survive up to 360 days without food.
  • Super Hearing: Can hear something happening up to 1 mile away.
  • Vast Superhuman Durability: Regular bullets, rockets, bombs can't leave a mark on you, high voltage electricity doesn't even phase(bother) you, temperature extremes(hot or cold) does not harm in the very least, even a high moving van can't harm you.
  • Healing Factor: Can heal from any injury instantly without scarring(including organs or missing limbs).
  • Vision Powers: X-ray, micro/macro, telescopic, night(can see clearly in darkness), electromagnetic.

Wolf Form

• Super Strength: Can lift 100 tons as a newly changed lycan. Strength doubles every century(200, 400,800) and you CAN physically harm vampires.
  • Super Speed: Can run up to 600 mph. You can easily outrun any motor vehicle or vampire.
  • Super Stamina: Possess virtually unlimited stamina in all physical activities due to your body being unable to produce fatigue toxins.
  • Self-Sufficiency: Can survive without eating for up to 800 years.
  • Heightened Sense of Smell: Can smell what someone is wearing from up to 6 miles away. Can distinguish between different colognes, humans and vampires/lycans as well. Your sense of smell is so acute that you can remember what something smells like for up to 4 weeks and can smell gunpowder even if there has been a gunfight up to 4 days ago since your arrival.
  • Super hearing: Can hear a penny drop from 6 miles away and can pick out a single voice in an entire city easily.
  • Immortality: Biologically immortal.
  • Vast Superhuman Durability: Regular bullets, rockets, bombs can't leave a mark on you, high voltage electricity doesn't even phase(bother) you, temperature extremes(hot or cold) does not harm in the very least, even a high moving van can't harm you. Even something as devastating as a nuclear bomb can't harm you.
  • Mind Control: You have the ability to control minds, plague people's dreams, and alter/erase human memories.
  • Dream Manipulation: You can control human dreams and subconscious. You can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapped in the dreams.

Weaknesses

• Silver: Although can only "harm" you in wolf form. Even then, due to your healing factor, only decapitation can kill you(silver bullet in the heart CANNOT kill you).
  • Magic
No Caption Provided
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99: Define Phase?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp: You will be to change from human to lycan form and vice versa of your own free will alone.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99: How bad is my weakness to sunlight?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp: As a vampire, if you stay in the sun for longer than 1 minute, you burn to ashes and die.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99: I'll buy a sombrero. Taking Vampire.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp: lol. Personally, I'd rather be a lycan(this isn't a debate, I just want to know people's opinions).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp: lol. Personally, I'd rather be a lycan.

And give up on Immortality?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By majestic99

@ReVamp: If you read the op, you'll see that as long as you routinely phase you don't age.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp: If you read the op, you'll see that as long as you routinely phase you don't age.

Oh, I thought that by that you meant that you only age when you're a human and not when you're a lycan. Gotcha. I'll change to Lycan then.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Erik

Which one can still eat pizza?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By majestic99

@Erik: Only lycans. Once you become a vampire, you can only consume blood.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iron_Turtle

@majestic99 said:

Well. There's the dealbreaker.

Lycan all the way.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By majestic99

@Iron_Turtle: I forgot to mention. That if you chose Lycan, all you have to do is stop phasing and you will start aging again(meaning you can give up your immortality).

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spartan92

@Iron_Turtle said:

@majestic99 said:

Well. There's the dealbreaker.

Lycan all the way.

this, plus you can scare kids on halloween when they come knocking on your door trick or treatin.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iron_Turtle

@majestic99: Even more awesome. An ability to opt out when bored. (immortality is overrated)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

honestly, i don't like the van helsing werewolf, they freakin change back human when a cloud drifts over the moon, a CLOUD is their weakness, and underworld vamps are weakened by silver or garlic

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By majestic99

@The Stegman: Read op, you will be able to change at will.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Superguy0009e

werewolves no question

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

Lycan 
It would be cool to control my aging process. It would get kind of boring looking like the same 19 year old for thousands of years. If I were a lycan I could stay '19' for a while, age to my mid twenties, stay there for a while and so on. 
Plus I still get pizza

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By majestic99

@buttersdaman000: I hope you know I meant lycans can still eat human food(in general),right?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@majestic99:  
Yeah.
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By majestic99

@buttersdaman000: Ok. Just making sure.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@majestic99: well going by purely the OP rules, i'd pick the Lycan, however going by regular Underworld and Van Helsing rules, i'd pick Vampire
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By majestic99

@The Stegman: Ok.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Erik

@majestic99 said:

Monotonous diet for all of eternity? I would be stepping into the sun after a hundred years. I will take the doggies.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Erik:  
But, in nearly all lore, blood to a vampire taste better than most delicious food you can imagine. It like an ultra intense aphrodisiac  
You wont be getting tired of it anytime soon.........but, on the flip side, you will always miss variety 
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Telcalipoca

lycan for me. otherwise never again be able to walk under the sun (no summer beach starring at the ...ocean),eat pizza,ceviche and other foods that i love , living forever isnt something im crazy for.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Erik: But, in nearly all lore, blood to a vampire taste better than most delicious food you can imagine. It like an ultra intense aphrodisiac You wont be getting tired of it anytime soon.........but, on the flip side, you will always miss variety

Good point. I change my mind. Lycan's are entirely uninteresting with the exception of their options for diet.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By monarch2016

vampire because they are stronger than van helsing lycans but if a have to chose between a vampire or a lycan from underworld i would chose a lycan

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kajitatsu

Lycan. I like the versatility they have; wolf-like senses would be helpful (smell and hearing). Being a human with more strength, speed and durability is basically a free pass for blending in but playing dog would be fun too. Vampires suck haha, I don't like that having to take from people or missing out on the warmth of the sun.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By majestic99

@baron2011: I meant lycans in general.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By majestic99

@Erik: True, but don't forget, as a vampire you can't give up your immortality(not trying to debate, just saying)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@kajitatsu:  

Lycan. I like the versatility they have; wolf-like senses would be helpful (smell and hearing). Being a human with more strength, speed and durability is basically a free pass for blending in but playing dog would be fun too. Vampires suck haha, I don't like that having to take from people or missing out on the warmth of the sun 

does the van helsing wolf have enhanced senses while in human form? i can't remember, i know the underwold lycans do... 

Also, i change my previous answer (again) back to vampire, werewolves tend to lose their clothes when they change..i dont wanna have to wake up naked in a field somewhere
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By majestic99

@The Stegman: Yes. In the movie at some point he was easily able to carry the two main supporting characters(can't remember their names at this point) while running up a wall.

To the phasing: 1. You change at will

2. When Van Helsing changed he wasn't completely naked.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik

@majestic99 said:

@Erik: True, but don't forget, as a vampire you can't give up your immortality(not trying to debate, just saying)

Good. Because who would want to be mortal anyway?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@majestic99: oh cool, haven't seen that movie in ages, but yeah, if i recall he lost at least his shirt...and the transformation (in any werewolf lore regardless) looked quite painful, the only downside i'm seeing in being a vampire is lack of sunlight...and i like the night better anyway, soooo yeah, put me on team Fang
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By majestic99

@Erik: I was just trying to make a point that if you wanted to give up immortality you could as a lycan.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik

@majestic99 said:

@Erik: I was just trying to make a point that if you wanted to give up immortality you could as a lycan.

That is fine. But for me, it just is one other "benefit" I am uninterested in as far as I am concerned with Lycans.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By majestic99

@The Stegman: I've noticed there aren't that many pro-lycan films(I mean that a lycan is the main character or shown as superior to vampires):Underworld,Blade,Twilight,Vampire Diaries, every show/film seeems to always be focused more so on vampires.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By majestic99

@Erik: I'm guessing since you picked vampires you can deal with the lack of sunlight.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@majestic99: yeah i think it's because America is so obsessed with vampires, the idea of being one...or in some horrible cases, falling in love with one, is very appealing to audiences, Underworld Rise of the Lycans /tried/ to show the good side of werewolves..and did a decent job, but yeah, i don't think they will ever be as appealing as vampires.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

@majestic99 said:

@Erik: I'm guessing since you picked vampires you can deal with the lack of sunlight.

Eh, I never see the sun as it is.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By majestic99

@The Stegman: Probably that's the reason there was never a sequel to Van Helsing(it was intended by the Director to be a pro-lycan film).

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By HolySerpent

I would have to say vampire for me.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Knightly1

Lycan for me. To be able to interact with other humans and be stronger than them and show off would feel good.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Lycan, though I prefer darkness over sunlight.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By majestic99

@OblivionKnight: In the Van Helsing film, Van Helsing was able to run up a wall while carrying two people at the same time while in human form with no problem at all.

For me, lycans all day,every day. I wouldn't be able to stand having to give up sunlight and food for an eternity. That would be unbearable.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Emperorb777

Lycan

Id like to leave my house when i feel like it without fear of burning

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points