• 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for retardedmonkey
#1 Posted by RetardedMonkey (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win if they had an all out war?

United States of America
United States of America
North Korea
North Korea
Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
#2 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (209 posts) - - Show Bio

United States would win. North Korea might have the largest army, but the United States are more skilled and brilliant tacticians

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
#3 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

United States would destroy North Korea.

Avatar image for gambit1024
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

'Merica.

Avatar image for relentless1
#5 Posted by Relentless1 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

United States of America would win. They have far more advanced technology and have better weapons. Plus 1 American soldier = 10 000 North Korean soldiers when it comes to skills, bad-assness, and IQ.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (27519 posts) - - Show Bio

America with a button. And we would laugh as the news showed their "retaliatory strike" fall into the ocean about 50 feet from their shore

Avatar image for thewhitewolf
#7 Posted by TheWhiteWolf (188 posts) - - Show Bio

The Americans would defeat North Koreans with or without nuclear bombs all day everyday

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
#8 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (101 posts) - - Show Bio

United States of America outclasses North Korea all time.

Avatar image for strider1992
#9 Edited by Strider1992 (18362 posts) - - Show Bio

Korea already won. So many people are enslaved into liking Gangnam Style! Korea would send Psy out to divert US attention and strike while they are distracted. Honestly what did you think it was for?..........Anyone who survived would be left mentally scarred into dancing Gangnam for the rest of their poor lives.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#10 Posted by joshmightbe (27519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: that's South Korea, they Are Not Friends

Avatar image for retardedmonkey
#11 Posted by RetardedMonkey (137 posts) - - Show Bio

1 US soldier = 1 000 North Korean soldiers everyday

Avatar image for atphantom
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless thread is pointless.

Avatar image for gambit1024
#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

America with a button. And we would laugh as the news showed their "retaliatory strike" fall into the ocean about 50 feet from their shore

Lol, could you imagine?

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#14 Posted by joshmightbe (27519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Well the last time weapons experts saw N. Korea's nuclear arsenal the most positive thing any of them had to say was that it was laughable and most of their missiles would most likely blow up who ever tried to fire them.

Avatar image for gambit1024
#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I know, but just the thought of seeing that live on TV would be hysterical, lol.

Avatar image for tg1982
#16 Posted by tg1982 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

America would win easily. The only reason why we "tied" them in the 50's is because we didn't want to escalate it into a "total war". The same goes for Vietnam.

Avatar image for rogan2112
#17 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for the number of deaths....yeah, the idea is sincerely laughable.

Avatar image for harryman
#18 Posted by Harryman (432 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea murders any American military...and upon realization that Damn South Korea that America is their enemy they will unify and enslave the woman and children and sell them..

Avatar image for thewhitewolf
#19 Posted by TheWhiteWolf (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

North Korea murders any American military...and upon realization that Damn South Korea that America is their enemy they will unify and enslave the woman and children and sell them..

Seriously??? United States would just destroy North Korea with or without nuclear bombs because they have far more advanced technology and better weapons than North Korea. Plus 1 US soldier = 10 000 North Korean soldiers.

Avatar image for glitch_spawn
#20 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically one on one, the US would stomp North Korea.

Avatar image for rampage007
#22 Edited by Rampage007 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea is just a wannabe superpower trying to prove to the world they have balls. United States would just make North Korea their b****.

Avatar image for immortalt1000
#23 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprised this didnt get locked.

Avatar image for superstay
#24 Posted by superstay (12363 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardedMonkey:

If it was full out bloodlusted war....

U.S.A most likely would win

du.ub

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#25 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

The US would dispense democracy in the form of a F-22 Raptor. 

Avatar image for matchstick
#26 Posted by Matchstick (568 posts) - - Show Bio

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Avatar image for deadite
#27 Posted by Deadite (25091 posts) - - Show Bio

America

Avatar image for minigunman123
#28 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

North Korea murders any American military...and upon realization that Damn South Korea that America is their enemy they will unify and enslave the woman and children and sell them..

Either we've been trolled, or this is the leader of North Korea right here on Comic Vine.

@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

Avatar image for matchstick
#29 Posted by Matchstick (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:


@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

What's not accurate?

Avatar image for armiv2
#30 Posted by ARMIV2 (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Heh-heh.

Avatar image for rico_3088
#31 Posted by rico_3088 (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

America with a button. And we would laugh as the news showed their "retaliatory strike" fall into the ocean about 50 feet from their shore

QFT.

While N.K. is not as stone age as many people think, the united States could win a War with them in many different ways. Cyber Attack, nulcear war, Special Forces attacks, Bomber attacks, Naval attacks list goes on and on.

Avatar image for nefarious
#32 Posted by Nefarious (34312 posts) - - Show Bio

USA USA USA.

Online
Avatar image for minigunman123
#33 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:


@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

What's not accurate?

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

Avatar image for matchstick
#34 Posted by Matchstick (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:


@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

What's not accurate?

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

True, but that was a completely different situation with completely different weapons tech.. It would go down much differently if we were using our current arsenal and we were responding to a nuclear strike on US soil.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#35 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:


@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

What's not accurate?

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

True, but that was a completely different situation with completely different weapons tech.. It would go down much differently if we were using our current arsenal and we were responding to a nuclear strike on US soil.

Responding to a nuclear strike? Yeah, they'd pretty much be toast; we might end up nuking them back.

Has NK's weapons tech advanced much since the 1950's?

Avatar image for aronmorales
#36 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even need to call forth my patriotism on this one, though it is totally screaming "AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA FOR THE MOTHER F***IN' WIN, MOTHER F****ER!!!".

Avatar image for nelomaxwell
#37 Posted by Nelomaxwell (13483 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

Pointless thread is pointless.

I like this answer.

Avatar image for cainpanell
#38 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

North Korea does not have a good enough infrastructure to take on the U.S.

That can't even feed their own country yet, Let alone take on probably the biggest superpower in the world

Avatar image for atphantom
#39 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

Only because China decided to intervene. The US forces stomped the Norks themselves flat.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#40 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@minigunman123 said:

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

Only because China decided to intervene. The US forces stomped the Norks themselves flat.

I thought that we had some trouble with the North Koreans, but China only made it worse?

Avatar image for atphantom
#41 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

I thought that we had some trouble with the North Koreans, but China only made it worse?

Nah, the war's strategic objectives were pretty much accomplished until MacArthur unleashed his inner stupid and started taunting the Chinese.

Avatar image for minigunman123
#42 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@minigunman123 said:

I thought that we had some trouble with the North Koreans, but China only made it worse?

Nah, the war's strategic objectives were pretty much accomplished until MacArthur unleashed his inner stupid and started taunting the Chinese.

"Never go full retard."

Avatar image for matchstick
#43 Posted by Matchstick (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:

@Matchstick said:

@minigunman123 said:


@Matchstick said:

There are very few armies in the world that have any chance against America's, and none of them belong to North Korea.

Accurate to some extent.

It probably would not be good for either side, even if it was one-on-one.

What's not accurate?

Well we didn't exactly do fantastically in the Korean War in the 1950's.

True, but that was a completely different situation with completely different weapons tech.. It would go down much differently if we were using our current arsenal and we were responding to a nuclear strike on US soil.

Responding to a nuclear strike? Yeah, they'd pretty much be toast; we might end up nuking them back.

Has NK's weapons tech advanced much since the 1950's?

My bad, I confused this thread with the one about N. Korea testing a nuclear weapons capable of hitting a US target. N. Korea is still pretty badly outclassed. US spends something like $700 billion on it's military, while N. Korea is around $5-10 billion.

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#44 Edited by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

Meanwhile in North Korean Komikuvine:

"White scum would roose badry against our great Korea! Korea for the win!"

China's Commievine:

"Go Kolea! We will suppolt you in youl fight against Amelica!"

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#47 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

On a slightly irrelevant note, I'd highly recommend Taegukgi. It's a Korean film about two brothers who are forced to fight in the Korean War. It is very accurate and realistic. It has English subtitles. So, that definitely helps. lol

^ What he said.

Loading Video...
Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#49 Posted by ssejllenrad (13110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

@ssejllenrad: I am assuming that you have seen the film. Did you like it? I thought it was both very accurate and brutal.

Believe it or not, I saw it back in Korea when it was first released. And yes, I liked it. Loved it, actually. I don't know about accuracy though. Cause I have quite a limited knowledge on the Korean War. I can say that it is quite authentic in terms of the war-feel.