Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Mafia: Game Over - Capcom Wins!!

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I vote to lynch Lowlaville.

Could someone bold?

You got it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I'm not Hao....I'm TLSSH <.< Really, I've gone over this

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@limitlessedge: Saint is a tough nut to crack, I can tell you that from experience. Him and TTBA. I haven't had the opportunity to play contradictory to you, this is my first experience.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could someone bold?

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I'm not Hao....I'm TLSSH <.< Really, I've gone over this

Wait what.... oh my god I am so sorry, but you really give me the hao vibe.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#157  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen  Online

People discussing Hao....?

Brb gotta go drink to forget.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Hegemon

Eight votes:

Lowlaville (4) - TTBA, Queen, LimitlessEdge, YoungKaiser
Limitless (1) - Lowlaville
Abstain (3) - removekebab, lukehero, livewyre

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge: Saint is a tough nut to crack, I can tell you that from experience. Him and TTBA. I haven't had the opportunity to play contradictory to you, this is my first experience.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I belive you had played along with all of them before but unlike your recent games you played a heavily silent game and did things in the background.

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: @limitlessedge: Interesting, I'll make sure to look out for those names in particular when I study past mafia games.

And thanks anyways Queen, my question was pretty random and there's probably lots of players to choose from.

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edoubleu_e: I'm mostly a good Hero/Third Party; my strength as a villain is hardly ever tested.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: @limitlessedge: Interesting, I'll make sure to look out for those names in particular when I study past mafia games.

And thanks anyways Queen, my question was pretty random and there's probably lots of players to choose from.

Ah, if your going to review past games then look out for SightlessReality. It's my old account.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Hey I'm curious, who's Hao?

Was a rather volatile user who got his kicks from ruffling feathers, but often times he'd just be low-key insulting players & breaking rules of the game.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can I change my vote? If so,

I vote to lynch TTBA.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I belive you had played along with all of them before but unlike your recent games you played a heavily silent game and did things in the background.

The Key word was "contradictory to you". That means, I did not try to play against you, silent or otherwise. When my roles pay for it, I like to work on my game in seclusion. The moment I got Apocalypse and there was Galactus, the absence of an informed minority, I just knew I had to give my gameplay a change.

The key here is that there is no informed minority, or a set villainous party in the game. I belong to no party, and I am not bound by any rules. I have nothing but good will and a definitive end game for a major party and a heavy weight in this game. Whatever happens happens, and since its like this, I'm openly playing all my cards.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Can I change my vote? If so,

I vote to lynch TTBA.

Aw, really?

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge: @thetruebarryallen: I kinda assumed that, it'd be hard to be a reviered player if you were acting in secret as a villain. And oh okay, he sounds like an umm interesting player to say the least.

And ok Limitless I'll keep that in mind.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I went and read the rules and did the math in my head, and yeah I'm gonna take my chances and I'm gonna say I want you dead. :D Sorry mate :( .

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Careful Barry, I can see that bus coming.

Not only are you going to get thrown under it, that bus is leaving logicville with the gas to the floor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: oh, I understood who you meant, just not your reasoning.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge: @thetruebarryallen: I kinda assumed that, it'd be hard to be a reviered player if you were acting in secret as a villain. And oh okay, he sounds like an umm interesting player to say the least.

Ah and one more thing, if you want to see in my opinion one of the best games of mafia we've ever played here. Then this is the one to see.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eight votes:

Lowlaville (4) - TTBA, Queen, LimitlessEdge, YoungKaiser
Abstain (2) - removekebab, livewyre
TTBA (1) - lukehero

EDoubleU_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edoubleu_e said:

Ah and one more thing, if you want to see in my opinion one of the best games of mafia we've ever played here. Then this is the one to see.

Oh that's... is that the game where I lynched saint?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thetruebarryallen: I went and read the rules and did the math in my head, and yeah I'm gonna take my chances and I'm gonna say I want you dead. :D Sorry mate :( .

Why's that?

If you're going to try and kill me at least try and sway the rest of the crowd and explain why.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: lot of irony there, in the past I have kept you alive because ypu made charts and I like charts.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: lot of irony there, in the past I have kept you alive because ypu made charts and I like charts.

Yeah, I didn't even submit a role preference, just happened to get the one whose win condition is to do what I already do (only I'm not allowed to share my findings with the class).

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By travd6
Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote to lynch Lowlaville

Eh....Lowla? I knew you were either Apocalypse or X-23. I had a mind to use your own killing ability on you but on the off chance you were X-23 I didn't want to piss off Team Marvel.

To team Marvel. I am not voting Lowla to hinder you. I'm voting Lowla because he has openly made it a priority of his to kill me, despite my promise to remain passive. As a third party, I obviously want to fulfill my win condition. And as Rogue, it does not require me to take any violent measures against either side.

To every player, in order to prove my identity as Rogue, we can all vote on a player for me to copy. I will target that player, gain their ability, and NOT use it. Yes, this will most likely out that players identity, however it will also prove that my only concern is to copy (not use) my 5 powers. It also gives a chance for reasonable doubt to be cleared. If I am not Rogue and the real one exists, he/she can choose to use the ability they steal instead of abstaining. My victory doesn't hinder anyone else's and once my condition is met, I'll be more than happy to lend a helping hand to either side, or even another third party. To vote just tag me with the player's name telling me you want me to target them.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote to lynch Lowlaville

Eh....Lowla? I knew you were either Apocalypse or X-23. I had a mind to use your own killing ability on you but on the off chance you were X-23 I didn't want to piss off Team Marvel.

To team Marvel. I am not voting Lowla to hinder you. I'm voting Lowla because he has openly made it a priority of his to kill me, despite my promise to remain passive. As a third party, I obviously want to fulfill my win condition. And as Rogue, it does not require me to take any violent measures against either side.

To every player, in order to prove my identity as Rogue, we can all vote on a player for me to copy. I will target that player, gain their ability, and NOT use it. Yes, this will most likely out that players identity, however it will also prove that my only concern is to copy (not use) my 5 powers. It also gives a chance for reasonable doubt to be cleared. If I am not Rogue and the real one exists, he/she can choose to use the ability they steal instead of abstaining. My victory doesn't hinder anyone else's and once my condition is met, I'll be more than happy to lend a helping hand to either side, or even another third party. To vote just tag me with the player's name telling me you want me to target them.

Don't worry, I'v got your back. :) And your free to target me without any issues.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge said:
@edoubleu_e said:

Oh that's... is that the game where I lynched saint?

Nah, different game.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...scratch the whole voting on who I'm copying thing. Unless anyone has any issue with me targeting Limitless, I'll proceed with copying his ability and not using it. If you do have a problem, let me know. I'm trying to be cooperative with everyone here.

After all...being confrontational just takes so much effort? It's not worth it in the end if it doesn't help me at all...y'know?

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By travd6

@saint_of_origin: Target TTBA, you will get a shield or investigate, and not out anyone that's not already outted.

He lied about his role, and there fore not to be trusted. Been burnt by too many Third parties in the past, plus and I believe Saint is who he says he is. A fake rogue could have came out and outted Saint by now, as we know Rogue was active and used their ability.

Edit: screwed up my formatting there some how

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: In case you missed my reasoning: I am only targeting you because of the deficiency of another viable target. It is still debatable whether or not I will target you in the end.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I did not miss your reasoning however...it doesn't sit right, pal. Killing me serves no purpose other than to kill. I'm certainly not a threat to your current team. And then, we have to consider, the real threat is still you, to BOTH teams as of this point. Your win condition says your chosen side must win, however you can freely switch sides on a whim up until Night 5. This makes you an active danger to Marvel and Capcom. Me? One, I had a killing ability in my hand, and if I wanted to be chaotic, or attack someone, I could have chosen anyone. But I didn't. Whereas you have. Two, my win condition allows me to be completely neutral, there's absolutely NO benefit to me making any enemies whatsoever. My abilities don't need to be used, my win condition is not fluid, and my ability isn't dangerous on it's own.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: I'm a villain, so you'll just have to deal with it. lol

@lowlaville: I did not miss your reasoning however...it doesn't sit right, pal. Killing me serves no purpose other than to kill. I'm certainly not a threat to your current team. And then, we have to consider, the real threat is still you, to BOTH teams as of this point. Your win condition says your chosen side must win, however you can freely switch sides on a whim up until Night 5. This makes you an active danger to Marvel and Capcom. Me? One, I had a killing ability in my hand, and if I wanted to be chaotic, or attack someone, I could have chosen anyone. But I didn't. Whereas you have. Two, my win condition allows me to be completely neutral, there's absolutely NO benefit to me making any enemies whatsoever. My abilities don't need to be used, my win condition is not fluid, and my ability isn't dangerous on it's own.

1) That's where you are wrong. You are as much a liability. You can have any number of abilities to prove detrimental to the health of any party, either CAPCOM or Marvel, by randomly switching around targets. But you are a negligible threat.

2) I'd be stupid to switch sides on a whim. I've done settled for Marvel, and that's where I stand.

3) I have no reserve about killing, except winning. Team Marvel, Galactus & myself is a solid plan going against capcom.

4) I was never contemplating on your affinity, or that its injurious to the well-being of anyone in game. My words, and my thoughts were this "I want to kill someone, anyone, as long as its not someone from Marvel's team, or anyone of the heralds of Galactus". This gives me a set of choices, its destructive yes, but I need to be on the winning side. I want to make the most of this ability.

I am only a threat to 3rd Parties and Capcom. There is a huge chance I will not live through this day or night, but it will nonetheless yield bountiful cause-related evidence.

For instance

TTBA is M. Bison, I'm almost 100% sure. And he can even verify my claim as being Apocalypse.
Saint is Rogue - there is zero certainty of that however.

I think more will surface as this day moves forward.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten votes:

Lowlaville (6) - TTBA, Queen, LimitlessEdge, YoungKaiser, travd6, saint
Abstain (2) - removekebab, livewyre
TTBA (1) - lukehero

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6 said:

He lied about his role, and there fore not to be trusted. Been burnt by too many Third parties in the past, plus and I believe Saint is who he says he is. A fake rogue could have came out and outted Saint by now, as we know Rogue was active and used their ability.

Edit: screwed up my formatting there some how

Where did I lie? About what?

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a sh*t show... I'll abstain.

.. I'm in mobile can someone please bold?

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

@dr_deplorable said:

This is a sh*t show... I'll abstain.

.. I'm in mobile can someone please bold?

This is 2spooky4me ABSTAINING

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twelve votes:

Lowlaville (6) - TTBA, Queen, LimitlessEdge, YoungKaiser, travd6, saint
Abstain (4) - removekebab, livewyre, Dr. deplorable, Mr. No fun
TTBA (1) - lukehero