Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Mafia: Game Over - Capcom Wins!!

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I should get the "married" award. We were together for 3 nights. ;_; @wispymatt

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Finally. This was a looong game :

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey, I also got five kills! (via linking)

- Just Banter

- Keenko

- Doc Holiday

Along with two other chumps that last round.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngkaiser: And I should get the award for honarary first kill. And for being on all playable parties (3rd, marvel & capcom)

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: The thing is, it was never meant to be this long. There were so many people inactive though. I meant for this game to be fast and loose, which is why I pushed for 32 people and composed the abilities the way I did. Unfortunately, on any given night, I only had maybe 10-12 players making moves. Everyone else was either too timid to make a move, weren't really paying attention to know how to move, or were just straight up inactive. Obviously people can use their abilities how they wish, but it did slow the game down. Night 2 was a prime example of how I intended this Mafia to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Not to mention everyone wanting to sit around and abstain from lynching during the days

IceDemonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the elect... i mean game was rigged and we all know who rigged it the, liber... i mean capcom did

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: That too. I understand not wanting to accidently kill a teammate, but I don't think we ever had this many majority abstains lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline said:

@indomitableregal: Not to mention everyone wanting to sit around and abstain from lynching during the days

That is also what I learned after game number 3 that you have to do one of two things 1 you either have to give your investigator some way to give out the information without outing themselves or 2 you just make a rule for noting you can't vote not to Lynch after day number 2

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline said:

That is also what I learned after game number 3 that you have to do one of two things 1 you either have to give your investigator some way to give out the information without outing themselves or 2 you just make a rule for noting you can't vote not to Lynch after day number 2

That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna do that in my next mafia, whenever that happens to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:
@misterwhisper said:
@queen_marceline said:

That's a good idea. I think I'm gonna do that in my next mafia, whenever that happens to be.

Actually the easiest thing to do would make it just so there is no vote til day 2, but no abstaining.

That way each team gets a night of work in first.

travd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good game everybody, if I wasn't dead for 3 days and nights..... lol Thanks @indomitableregal

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@travd6 said:

Good game everybody, if I wasn't dead for 3 days and nights..... lol Thanks @indomitableregal

Thanks for playing. It was great having you. And don't worry about being dead...you saw the awards lol.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: That too. I understand not wanting to accidently kill a teammate, but I don't think we ever had this many majority abstains lol.

Let me tell you why. We have abstains in the absence of villains. Because, there is none. You only give out nightly kills. In such a case where there is 2 teams whose goal is to eliminate the next, you don't actually want to vote off anyone.

captaincrazyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woot. Game end. Good game guys. I'll take my award and walk out with as much dignity as I can...

Haha!