Ugh fine...ask me some stuff I guess :P

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#1001 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rocketraccoonthingy: It would depend on the user's motivation for wanting to present themselves that way, and the extent to which they were doing it. It's one thing to post on the forum as two people, but quite another to out and out lie, and continue that lie into your personal interactions. This community has been burned before, I can't speak for any other mod but I personally would not hesitate to ban someone for that. Ditto for posing as someone you aren't.

Goes without saying that RPG is definitely an exception to the rule.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bumpyboo said:

Ask me anything.

What is life ?

Why does the universe exist ?

Are we alone in the universe ?

Is god real ?

Do you have a green card ?

Why does good and evil exist ?

What is the real definition of good and evil ?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1003 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

Ask me anything.

What is life ?

Is god real ?

These are really cool questions, but I don't think I'm in a position to give a definitive answer - don't think anyone is really. But as an opinion of one internet person, I'll do my best :)

I'm not sure one person can give a definition of what life is. Maybe they could in the scientific sense, they could say that being alive means being aware or conscious, or requiring an energy source to continue your existence, or any biological explanation along similar lines. But from the philosophical perspective, it's probably one of those questions for which there are as many answers as there are people in the world.

I don't know if there is a reason. Could have been an accident, you know? A scientific coincidence maybe? Even if there's a god, they might not have intended for the universe to exist in the way it does. If it does exist at all, and isn't just some kind of crazy shared dream we're all having :)

No, I doubt that we're alone. The sheer magnitude of the universe and the amount of galaxies contained in it make that pretty unlikely, IMO. Would be kinda sad if we were :/

I don't personally believe in god, but I also kinda wanna be wrong about it, and like to bear in mind that my not believing has absolutely no bearing on whether or not there is one (or many). Not like any of us have definitive proof, and I'm wary of people who claim to. No one can know for sure. Kinda like it that way :)

No.

Because human nature and free will exist. But then it depends on what your definitions of good and evil are. People tend to exist on a scale, and they also tend to see the world from their own point of view, naturally. What we might call an evil act, the person who committed it very likely believed they were doing what was good, or at least what was necessary. People do good things for bad reasons, bad things for good reasons...I don't believe in being able to boil everything down in that kind of a binary, right and wrong sort of way. Seems more complex than that.

That's a tough one, I wouldn't know what to judge it by. Maybe good is a positive deed carried out with positive intent? But even then, people do crazy things with the best of intentions. As for evil, have always though the closest you can get to true evil is the deliberate cause or disregard of suffering for a person's own entertainment or gain. Even then though, there are complications. I don't think we live in a black and white world.

Thanks, that really made me think :)

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1004  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@bumpyboo said:

@avenger85 said:
@bumpyboo said:

Ask me anything.

What is life ?

Is god real ?

These are really cool questions, but I don't think I'm in a position to give a definitive answer - don't think anyone is really. But as an opinion of one internet person, I'll do my best :)

I'm not sure one person can give a definition of what life is. Maybe they could in the scientific sense, they could say that being alive means being aware or conscious, or requiring an energy source to continue your existence, or any biological explanation along similar lines. But from the philosophical perspective, it's probably one of those questions for which there are as many answers as there are people in the world.

I don't know if there is a reason. Could have been an accident, you know? A scientific coincidence maybe? Even if there's a god, they might not have intended for the universe to exist in the way it does. If it does exist at all, and isn't just some kind of crazy shared dream we're all having :)

No, I doubt that we're alone. The sheer magnitude of the universe and the amount of galaxies contained in it make that pretty unlikely, IMO. Would be kinda sad if we were :/

I don't personally believe in god, but I also kinda wanna be wrong about it, and like to bear in mind that my not believing has absolutely no bearing on whether or not there is one (or many). Not like any of us have definitive proof, and I'm wary of people who claim to. No one can know for sure. Kinda like it that way :)

No.

Because human nature and free will exist. But then it depends on what your definitions of good and evil are. People tend to exist on a scale, and they also tend to see the world from their own point of view, naturally. What we might call an evil act, the person who committed it very likely believed they were doing what was good, or at least what was necessary. People do good things for bad reasons, bad things for good reasons...I don't believe in being able to boil everything down in that kind of a binary, right and wrong sort of way. Seems more complex than that.

That's a tough one, I wouldn't know what to judge it by. Maybe good is a positive deed carried out with positive intent? But even then, people do crazy things with the best of intentions. As for evil, have always though the closest you can get to true evil is the deliberate cause or disregard of suffering for a person's own entertainment or gain. Even then though, there are complications. I don't think we live in a black and white world.

Thanks, that really made me think :)

You're Welcome.

Oh well, I exposed it, here's one for that celebrity thread : Stephen Hawking posts on ComicVine.

lol j/k

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1005 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@avenger85: LOL! Yeah I maybe got a little too carried away there *blushes* :D

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

@bumpyboo: I was out of comics for a while but got back in last summer. Since then I have really liked a few series, but I think the best of all might be Suicide Risk. It is a superhero series but with a twist after pretty much every issue that is pretty mindbending. I get kind of tired of the stuff from the big two, but I have liked Gotham Academy and Silk recently. I like Joelle Jones as well, pretty much anything that she works on seems to be pretty awesome.

Have you read any Suicide Risk?

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@bumpyboo: I think a cousin of mine did this (in a different website)

Okay so his parents know about his account on that website. One day, they banned him there and told him not to go there again. And then he made an alt (so his parents wouldn't know he still goes there).

Do you think this is bannable on CV? I know that website he goes to isn't very strict. Funny thing is, his parents still doesn't know about his alt there. lmao

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1008  Edited By Straight-Fire

@bumpyboo: Are you a fan of the song "B!tch, Don't Kill My Vibe"?

Are your New Year's resolution is to stop all the pollution? :p

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@bumpyboo:

Fave hellraiser movie?

Do Batman use the Batman voice when he talks to himself?

Where do babies really come from? No, seriously. I'm not buying e social explanation.

Would a time travel gimmes work in a western?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can you draw me like one of your french girls?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Last song you listened to?

Fave Nicholas Sparks book/movie? If you watch or read them.. :p

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo :

Hastur The Unspeakable or Cthulhu ? Out of these half-brothers, who is the stronger one, and why ? ( Fame doesn't count lol )

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@bumpyboo: This is a random question that I thought of when you made an astronomy thread.

Do you believe the History channel when they say Aliens have conspired to influence history behind the scenes of civilization?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: It's definitely deeper than that, but then it does what so few horror films seem to do these days: aside from the horror, it is a good film in its own right. And you make an excellent point, as with all genres horror does go through phases, and in more recent years it seems the same old tropes and stories get rehashed over and over. It's not scary if you know what's coming (unless knowing what's coming is part of the deal, in which case it can work, and give you some epic dread to go along with the jump scares).

Oooh not seen that one, will give it a watch :) Another good one I watched recently was The Borderlands. I tend to avoid the whole found footage genre, it's kinda played out, but this one was a low budget British one with some pretty good acting, and it had just enough about it to genuinely give me the creeps :)

Yeah. I think horror (more mainstream and well known at least) has grown too comfortable and as a result audinces have. Well some anyway. Or studios know what sells well and they just keep exploiting that. I mean it is common with horror that the same thing tends to get done over and over.

Cool. Same here, not a fan of found footage that much either. But I might give that a try.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@bumpyboo: Did you hate homework when you were in school?

Favorite feature about you?

Have you ever played Final Fantasy Tactics?

Ever been outside of your country?

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@bumpyboo said:
@yung_ancient_one said:

Have you ever had a peanut butter and EGG sammich? (+)

No, but you have me intrigued by the idea....

So...

Did you end up trying that peanut butter and egg sammich? (+)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo:

Does Slender Man ride first class?

Does he have a rich uncle named Spender Man?

Do you read/have a fave-- creepy pasta?

Related question, do you listen to MrCreepyPasta on Youtube?

Why don't people search before making new topics?

Why don't people read the rules?

Do I have to wait till you reply to answer these and my last round of questions?

Is the Smurf village a planned parenthood community?

If its the opposite of Amazonia, then why would the smurfs have any interest in a girl?

Were all the females killed off by Gargamel?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@blueecho said:

@bumpyboo: I was out of comics for a while but got back in last summer. Since then I have really liked a few series, but I think the best of all might be Suicide Risk. It is a superhero series but with a twist after pretty much every issue that is pretty mindbending. I get kind of tired of the stuff from the big two, but I have liked Gotham Academy and Silk recently. I like Joelle Jones as well, pretty much anything that she works on seems to be pretty awesome.

Have you read any Suicide Risk?

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of the big two either. Haven't read Suicide Risk but thanks for the recommendation, that looks like it could be my kind of thing :)

@bumpyboo: I think a cousin of mine did this (in a different website)

Okay so his parents know about his account on that website. One day, they banned him there and told him not to go there again. And then he made an alt (so his parents wouldn't know he still goes there).

Do you think this is bannable on CV? I know that website he goes to isn't very strict. Funny thing is, his parents still doesn't know about his alt there. lmao

That doesn't seem overly terrible, no.

@bumpyboo: Are you a fan of the song "B!tch, Don't Kill My Vibe"?

Are your New Year's resolution is to stop all the pollution? :p

I'm kind of neutral towards it.

LMAO! No but I feel like it should be, that's a lot catchier than my real one XD

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo:

Fave hellraiser movie?

Do Batman use the Batman voice when he talks to himself?

Where do babies really come from? No, seriously. I'm not buying e social explanation.

Would a time travel gimmes work in a western?

The first one. They get progressively more dismal from there.

I hope so.

They congeal in dark, smelly places. That's why its so important to keep your bellybutton clean O_O

I think it could work quite well done right.

Can you draw me like one of your french girls?

*sharpens pencils* I can try! :D

Last song you listened to?

Fave Nicholas Sparks book/movie? If you watch or read them.. :p

It's been Jeff Buckley on a loop all day for me today. One of those kinds of days :)

Hmm...not familiar but feel like I should know that name, it does ring a very faint bell.

@bumpyboo: Do you lift?

Yeah, but not religiously or anything. Now and then.

@bumpyboo :

Hastur The Unspeakable or Cthulhu ? Out of these half-brothers, who is the stronger one, and why ? ( Fame doesn't count lol )

Well yeah if fame counted, it would be a stomp ;) Still saying Cthulhu could take him though. Then again, choosing which is the strongest of two Elder Ones feels very much like choosing which is more poisonous out of cyanide and arsenic XD

@dngn4774 said:

@bumpyboo: This is a random question that I thought of when you made an astronomy thread.

Do you believe the History channel when they say Aliens have conspired to influence history behind the scenes of civilization?

It's an interesting question but no, I don't really believe that. If other people want to then that's fine, but I find a lot of conspiracy theories are more about people seeking comfort in chaos than anything else. In an odd way, it's comforting to believe in a conspiracy. At least then you know someone has all the answers and knows what is really going on. Far scarier to imagine we humans are all in the same boat, with one person just about as clueless about it all as the next :/

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: It's definitely deeper than that, but then it does what so few horror films seem to do these days: aside from the horror, it is a good film in its own right. And you make an excellent point, as with all genres horror does go through phases, and in more recent years it seems the same old tropes and stories get rehashed over and over. It's not scary if you know what's coming (unless knowing what's coming is part of the deal, in which case it can work, and give you some epic dread to go along with the jump scares).

Oooh not seen that one, will give it a watch :) Another good one I watched recently was The Borderlands. I tend to avoid the whole found footage genre, it's kinda played out, but this one was a low budget British one with some pretty good acting, and it had just enough about it to genuinely give me the creeps :)

Yeah. I think horror (more mainstream and well known at least) has grown too comfortable and as a result audinces have. Well some anyway. Or studios know what sells well and they just keep exploiting that. I mean it is common with horror that the same thing tends to get done over and over.

Cool. Same here, not a fan of found footage that much either. But I might give that a try.

Exactly right, and well said! Which is a shame, it's a genre that gets looked down on enough without making things harder for itself by resulting to so many cliches and such :/

Cool, hope you like ^_^

@bumpyboo: Did you hate homework when you were in school?

Favorite feature about you?

Have you ever played Final Fantasy Tactics?

Ever been outside of your country?

Depended on the subject but yep, I mostly did!

Um....my sense of humour maybe? O_o

I have! It's quite good actually, didn't expect it to be.

Nope. Unless England counts XD

@wildvine said:

@bumpyboo:

Does Slender Man ride first class?

Does he have a rich uncle named Spender Man?

Do you read/have a fave-- creepy pasta?

Related question, do you listen to MrCreepyPasta on Youtube?

Why don't people search before making new topics?

Why don't people read the rules?

Do I have to wait till you reply to answer these and my last round of questions?

Is the Smurf village a planned parenthood community?

If its the opposite of Amazonia, then why would the smurfs have any interest in a girl?

Were all the females killed off by Gargamel?

I hope so, cos he ain't ever gonna be near anyone I know in there XD

I'd like to think so. And if he does, the answer to the first question is probably yes.

Hmm, not read many at all. One that stuck with me though - I don't remember what it was called but it involved some weird black fog that was suddenly everywhere? Creepy as hell O_O

I had no idea he existed.

Because they're poobrains.

Because they, too, are total poobrains.

No you shouldn't have to wait too long ^_^

That would be kind of nice, I always thought they were some kind of post nuclear religious faction.

I guess it isn't politically correct to smurf another smurf up the smurf O_O

If they were, I don't even wanna think about why he kept just the one alive.....

@bumpyboo said:
@yung_ancient_one said:

Have you ever had a peanut butter and EGG sammich? (+)

No, but you have me intrigued by the idea....

So...

Did you end up trying that peanut butter and egg sammich? (+)

It was weird! It felt wrong in my mouth! I liked it! XD

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Hmm, not read many at all. One that stuck with me though - I don't remember what it was called but it involved some weird black fog that was suddenly everywhere? Creepy as hell O_O

I had no idea he existed.

Only three with titles of fog (Two black fog, one regular) Have to look over them later.

He does readings of creepy pastas on YT. And not to shamelessly plug, but he's pretty good. There are other readers too, but he's my fave atm.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1022 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wildvine: Here:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Fog

It's that one :)

Oh sweet, will check it out!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Have you ever had a husbando or waifu?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1024 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@xwraith said:

@bumpyboo: Have you ever had a husbando or waifu?

Not in the traditional sense of the words, no. Probably the closest I've come to feeling that with a fictional character though is Eddie Dean of the Dark Tower series. I loved that man! :O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: I have quite a few waifus. Just ask Ostyo. :P

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: What under the radar series would you recommend?

Also any guilty pleasure series that you read? At the moment mine is Jem and the Holograms

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bumpyboo: You have to admit that it's a great song to chill to. Catchy as well. ^_^

Oh cool hehe.

If you could kill one celebrity, who would it be?

Do you believe in ghost?

What about the Illuminati?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What did you think of Incubus' If Not Now, When? album? I'm scared to listen to it because Light Grenades sucked so much.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: What is your opinion on gorilla gifs?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@bumpyboo :

Are creatures like Sasquatch & Loch Ness monster real ?

What came first, the chicken or the egg ?

Are you pro-life or pro-choice ?

Do you support or are against gun control ?

Who would you want as the US President in 2016 ?

What is the color of your neighbor's brother's mother's sister's father-in-law's brother's grandmother's daughter's sister's grandson's wife's uncle's daughter's friend's roommate's hair ?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1031 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@blueecho said:

@bumpyboo: What under the radar series would you recommend?

Also any guilty pleasure series that you read? At the moment mine is Jem and the Holograms

Scare Tactics, but only because I try to force it on recommend it to everyone :)

I don't really believe in guilty pleasures, I think you should just like whatever you wanna like and not really care what anyone thinks, hehe :) That said, I do blush when I tell people I like the Adventure Time comics. Not embarrassed about liking AT at all, but it's very different and more of a "typical girl choice" (if such a thing exists) than a lot of the other stuff I read.

@bumpyboo: You have to admit that it's a great song to chill to. Catchy as well. ^_^

Oh cool hehe.

If you could kill one celebrity, who would it be?

Do you believe in ghost?

What about the Illuminati?

It is, fair play :)

I wouldn't kill a celebrity. I don't know any of them well enough to want to.

I'd like to believe in them, I don't disbelieve. Like to keep an open mind about that kind of thing.

Nah, not really. It's a fascinating thing to think about, but I don't think it's real.

@ryagan said:

What did you think of Incubus' If Not Now, When? album? I'm scared to listen to it because Light Grenades sucked so much.

I've not seen eye to eye with them since Morning View, thought that was their last great album tbh :/ Not a fan at all of either of those.

@rouflex said:

@bumpyboo: What is your opinion on gorilla gifs?

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Kind of overused, but still mildly amusing :)

@bumpyboo :

Are creatures like Sasquatch & Loch Ness monster real ?

What came first, the chicken or the egg ?

Are you pro-life or pro-choice ?

Do you support or are against gun control ?

Who would you want as the US President in 2016 ?

What is the color of your neighbor's brother's mother's sister's father-in-law's brother's grandmother's daughter's sister's grandson's wife's uncle's daughter's friend's roommate's hair ?

I'd like to think they are, but with so many hoaxes and whatnot, it's a tough call.

The egg, definitely.

Very strongly pro choice.

Don't have all that much of an opinion, not coming from a country that has as many problems with guns as others. Don't feel I know enough about what it's like in countries where civilians can own firearms to make an informed judgement.

Again, I'm not massively informed when it comes to US politics, I couldn't really say.

Bald O_O

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@bumpyboo: I love Morning View. That and SCIENCE are my favorite Incubus albums. I guess Incubus is releasing new music this year. Please don't suck, please don't suck...

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1033 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@ryagan: With you all the way, man, would like nothing more than to see them return to form. SCIENCE is probably my favourite, really. I love their more chilled out songs, but prefer the harder, funkier vibe of SCIENCE :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

Can you explain the reason people can feel creeped out? Scary things invoke the survival instinct, but creepy is rarely scary. So what purpose do you think the ability to be creeped out serves?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Have you ever created a list that you ended up not keeping? I've actually deleted most of mine.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1036 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wildvine said:

@wildvine:

Can you explain the reason people can feel creeped out? Scary things invoke the survival instinct, but creepy is rarely scary. So what purpose do you think the ability to be creeped out serves?

I wonder sometimes if it isn't some form of mental and social survival instinct? A lot of things that creep people out are really taboo or out of the ordinary, things you aren't used to seeing, hearing, thinking about. Maybe in the same way fear indicates some physical danger, creepiness might relate to some other level? Impending psychological, emotional damage or the crossing of some kind of line in terms of what is acceptable or usual. Is something I've thought about a lot, am very much drawn to creep ;)

@xwraith said:

@bumpyboo: Have you ever created a list that you ended up not keeping? I've actually deleted most of mine.

Don't think so, no. Haven't made loads though, and am quite happy with the ones I have :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1038  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

@xwraith said:

Don't think so, no. Haven't made loads though, and am quite happy with the ones I have :)

I seem to remember you making a lot (at least a lot by my standards). I've deleted some of them because they got too big, some because they got too small, and others I wasn't entirely happy with.

And one of your lists actually helped me expand my most popular one.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Arrfggghgtdssetu7643 waaz cb fff r t fg ygghuu b hu89oihgt Dx

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1040  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@bumpyboo :

Royal Bengal Tiger vs Grizzly. Who wins ?

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Oh interesting, I have never heard of that series. I will check it out.

I have tried reading Adventure TIme before, but I have a hard time getting into it.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Yeah it does. And yeah that is true.

Any thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo

• Why did you change your avatar? That was perfect already.
  • Can I call you grumpyboo when you're grumpy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace

No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1045 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@xwraith said:
@bumpyboo said:
@xwraith said:

I seem to remember you making a lot (at least a lot by my standards). I've deleted some of them because they got too big, some because they got too small, and others I wasn't entirely happy with.

Really? Which one?

@ostyo said:

@bumpyboo: Arrfggghgtdssetu7643 waaz cb fff r t fg ygghuu b hu89oihgt Dx

Hoih? IUBIB FPEIFIJ 3WOEK3JR???

Iifb papi to4j h5sapsow foeigrp ihwdwf.... -_-

@bumpyboo :

Royal Bengal Tiger vs Grizzly. Who wins ?

Bear. Always the bear. No logical reason, just some deep personal bias ;)

@blueecho said:

@bumpyboo: Oh interesting, I have never heard of that series. I will check it out.

I have tried reading Adventure TIme before, but I have a hard time getting into it.

Cool, hope you like!

To be honest, I'm more into the spin-offs than the main series. AT is okay, but the Marceline, Peppermint Butler and Fionna/Cake miniseries' tend to be the best ones :)

@bumpyboo: Yeah it does. And yeah that is true.

Any thoughts on this upcoming Evil Dead TV series?

Almost as psyched for it as I am the new X Files series.

@xwraith said:

@bumpyboo: Favorite incarnation of the TMNT?

I can't...I mean what do we mean by favourite here? It's too difficult to choose! Cartoon TMNT (original) will always have my heart because that was the first exposure to them, but then I adored the early movie versions too, as they were less cartoony (figuratively, rather than literally, although that is also true). Didn't get into the comics until pretty late on, and frankly there are so many awesome versions it would be impossible to choose.

Also, there is the small matter of these:

>:)

@bumpyboo

• Why did you change your avatar? That was perfect already.
  • Can I call you grumpyboo when you're grumpy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace

No Caption Provided

It's a headspace thing. Same reason I changed my alignment O_O

Sure thing man, you wouldn't be the first ;)

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Cool. :-D

One last thing. Are you a hippy?

No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1047 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rocketraccoonthingy: Nah. Do get asked that a lot though, almost as much as I get asked if I'm a goth. Don't really like the idea of being one thing or another though. Much prefer just being a person ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:
@xwraith said:
@bumpyboo said:
@xwraith said:

Really? Which one?

This one. :3

@bumpyboo said:
@xwraith said:

@bumpyboo: Favorite incarnation of the TMNT?

I can't...I mean what do we mean by favourite here? It's too difficult to choose! Cartoon TMNT (original) will always have my heart because that was the first exposure to them, but then I adored the early movie versions too, as they were less cartoony (figuratively, rather than literally, although that is also true). Didn't get into the comics until pretty late on, and frankly there are so many awesome versions it would be impossible to choose.

Also, there is the small matter of these:

>:)

I didn't really get into it until later, which might be why the IDW series is my personal favorite. I also like the original movie and the 2000s animated series (I've seen some of the original, but I don't really think it's aged well).

rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Thanks. Oh and lastly, do you think i should get married here? XD

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers