UFC 210: Rumble retires after losing to DC again

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wtf was that Rumble?! I am so mad at his gameplan that I can't even properly thank him for his time in the UFC.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Give it a break. The event is over and has been discussed. There is nothing to spoil.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I blame the Undertaker ?

KyotoSafetyCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KyotoSafetyCo

TFW your coaches don't even want to be seen with you LMFAO. Retirement was the best option because Bones would do what Cormier did to Rumble, but faster and with more ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyotosafetyco: Yeah that was bad. Retirement was definitely the best option.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caught me by surprise. He said he had told his coaches and family that this was his last fight. Surely he would not of retired if he won?. Though if your game plan is to out wrestle an Olympic wrestler (when you are a KO artist) you probably already know your chances of winning are slim to none.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9 SC  Moderator

@somayareece: @princearagorn1:

Its not a big burden to try and be more considerate with other users regarding spoilers. Not every user can watch events as they happen live, for a variety of reasons, so just try and be more mindful please. Cheers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it made sense that Rumble retired. I mean he couldn't do much after another loss to DC. He would've been stuck in limbo, had he stayed. What doesn't make sense was his strategy. I heard he wrestled and didn't keep his distance with the striking. Maybe he just didn't care anymore and his mind was already settled.

Also, asking or complaining about spoilers for stuff like this is ridiculous and doesn't make sense. It's a sports event, not a comic book or movie. It's like complaining about spoilers to a football game or basketball game. Not a big deal.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spambot

@silkyballfro94: I think mentally he already knew he wanted to retire so he didn't really go with a gameplan 100% built to win. I think he prob also felt like he would be screwing over the ufc by winning then retiring so just wrestled to protect himself and to allow Cormier to remain champ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94: Thank you! Besides I have done this for every UFC event before and it was never a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yeah sounds about right to me. Maybe Cormier got lucky with that, because he looked absolutely drained and unhealthy at the weigh in. He barely made it.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post that gif one more time, I dare you

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 SC  Moderator

@silkyballfro94 said:

Also, asking or complaining about spoilers for stuff like this is ridiculous and doesn't make sense. It's a sports event, not a comic book or movie. It's like complaining about spoilers to a football game or basketball game. Not a big deal.

Except it is, it can really annoy people, and I can see why. People have spoilt wrestling paper views, non comic related movies, television and games. If its not a big deal to you personally, thats fine, but users should be considerate enough to know it can be a big deal for other people. A few days later? Eh, but the the day/hours after?

Again, being considerate toothier people, is that such a big deal? Rhetorical question.