TV Shows You've Started and Finished Since Lockdown Began?

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By skywalker95

Thought this could be a nice thread to see what TV shows we're all watching atm.

I've been watching Breaking Bad for the past 3 weeks, just finished it last night, was amazing!

Other shows I've been watching are:

  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Finished the first season.
  • Slasher - Finished the first season, watched 2 episodes of season 2 before I lost interest.
  • One Tree Hill - Up to episode 7 of season 1.
  • The O.C. - Up to episode 3 of season 1.
  • Gossip Girl - Began season 3 yesterday.
  • Friends - I watch the occasional episode every now and then when I need a good laugh in this depressing time.

Shows on my to watch list are:

  • Better Call Saul
  • Stranger Things
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

22348

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peaky Blinders, Chicago Bulls documentary, Modern Family, Disenchantment, Suits (finished it), Big Bang Theory, Harley Quinn, New Girl, Rick & Morty.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

2540

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RedHood_JayTodd

Defending Jacob

Amazing Stories

I’ll add more if any come up...

Avatar image for baldur_odinson
Baldur_Odinson

1018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 Baldur_Odinson  Online

Altered Carbon S2 and rewatched The Witcher S1.

Avatar image for boc
BOC

3725

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've got to season 4 of Agents of Shield and season 3 of Vikings. Have watched some other shows, but those are the ones I started during lockdown. Next on my list is A:TLA.

Avatar image for d00mslayer1993
D00mSlayer1993

551

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

Arrow season 5 and Daredevil season 3 dawg.

Avatar image for mrmonster
mrmonster

19375

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By mrmonster
  • The Tiger King
  • Peaky Blinders seasons 4 and 5
  • Ozark season 3
  • Godless
  • Chernobyl
  • The Mandalorian
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7

Runaways season 3 and The Hunters are probably next on my roster.

Avatar image for killbilly
KillBilly

4922

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By KillBilly

Better Call Saul Season 5.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7.

Barry Season 1.

Fargo Season 1.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1 ( rewatch ).

Disenchantment Season 2.

Harley Quinn ( caught up ).

Rick and Morty ( caught up ).

The Midnight Gospel ( please watch this, it'll change your life ).

Hollywood Season 1.

Gurren Lagann.

Fate: Zero.

Fate/Stay Night.

Fate: Apocrypha.

Avatar image for darkonast
darkonast

1043

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Re-watching Degrassi

Law & Order SVU

X-Files

Star War The Clone Wars

Buffy the Vampire slayer

Angel

Avatar image for rbt
RBT

34335

Forum Posts

1387

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peaky Blinder S1.

Catching up on Arrowverse shows.

Don't get that much time because of my job. But I'm planning to watch ITB if time permits.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killbilly: Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

5103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Seasons 4 and 5 of Peaky Blinders.

Avatar image for statictaco
StaticTaco

363

Forum Posts

236

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

  • Altered Carbon Season 1-2
  • Paradise PD Season 2
  • Club De Cuervos Season 1-3
  • Spartacus Season 1
  • American Horror Story Season 3
  • Freud
  • Sex Education Season 2

This plus 20 movies on Netflix. :)

Avatar image for mexcomics2078
mexcomics2078

4477

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Mirror

Money Heist

You , me , her

Lucifer

Avatar image for thesuperor
TheSuperor

7713

Forum Posts

1398

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@rbt said:

Peaky Blinder S1.

Catching up on Arrowverse shows.

Don't get that much time because of my job. But I'm planning to watch ITB if time permits.

Peaky Blinders is one of the goats as far as tv series are concerned.

Avatar image for rbt
RBT

34335

Forum Posts

1387

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for killbilly
KillBilly

4922

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killbilly: Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

Arguably a better character drama but I prefer BB overall. Still one of the best Live Action shows I've seen.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95 said:

@killbilly: Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

Arguably a better character drama but I prefer BB overall. Still one of the best Live Action shows I've seen.

I see. Hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as BB.

Avatar image for catlike
Catlike

739

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Catlike

@skywalker95 said:

@killbilly: Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

What is BB? If you don't mind telling me.

Avatar image for killbilly
KillBilly

4922

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for catlike
Catlike

739

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thesuperor
TheSuperor

7713

Forum Posts

1398

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@rbt said:

@thesuperor: Yeah, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Soon you'll be wearing a sixpence, with a toothpick in the corner of your mouth and a cigarette in your hand while humming the tune to "red right hand".

Avatar image for subline
subline

12605

Forum Posts

3038

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Money Heist

Avatar image for eslay03
eslay03

1320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’ve been watching these recently.

- Star Wars The Clone Wars

- The Last Dance (Documentary)

- Avatar: The Last Airbender

- The Flash

I’ve been watching way more movies though.

Avatar image for mrmonster
mrmonster

19375

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

Avatar image for camilopezo
camilopezo

2564

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-The Good Doctor (Korean Version)

-The Good Doctor (American Version)

-Tower of God

-The Community (Season 4)

Avatar image for tamago_
Tamago_

94

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto (started)

Naruto/Naruto Shipppden (finished)

Avatar image for seagod
SeaGod

5461

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

11.22.63

Avatar image for baldur_odinson
Baldur_Odinson

1018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Baldur_Odinson  Online

Smallville Season 4.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

18301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95: Watchmen. Great first 8 episodes, shitty ending.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95 said:

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

I see. Is Gus just as evil and ruthless as he was on BB?

Avatar image for mrmonster
mrmonster

19375

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

I see. Is Gus just as evil and ruthless as he was on BB?

Yes, he is.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95 said:
@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

I see. Is Gus just as evil and ruthless as he was on BB?

Yes, he is.

Nice, looking forward to that. I loved Gus so much! He was one of the highlights of BB.

Which other BB characters are in BCS. I know Mike is also in it alongside Gus and Saul.

Any others?

Avatar image for mrmonster
mrmonster

19375

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:
@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

I see. Is Gus just as evil and ruthless as he was on BB?

Yes, he is.

Nice, looking forward to that. I loved Gus so much! He was one of the highlights of BB.

Which other BB characters are in BCS. I know Mike is also in it alongside Gus and Saul.

Any others?

Oh yeah, plenty of BB characters who have storylines in BCS; off the top of my head, Tuco, Hector, Hank, Steve, and Lydia. Minor characters from BB also have cameos every once in a while.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95 said:
@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:
@mrmonster said:
@skywalker95 said:

Is Better Call Saul just as good as BB?

I don't think so. It's still a great drama and probably a Top 5 show of all time for me, but it never quite reaches the highs of Breaking Bad.

Just know that seasons 1 and 2 are a little slow since they have a lot to setup, but once all the groundwork is laid, the show just takes off like a rocket.

I see. Is Gus just as evil and ruthless as he was on BB?

Yes, he is.

Nice, looking forward to that. I loved Gus so much! He was one of the highlights of BB.

Which other BB characters are in BCS. I know Mike is also in it alongside Gus and Saul.

Any others?

Oh yeah, plenty of BB characters who have storylines in BCS; off the top of my head, Tuco, Hector, Hank, Steve, and Lydia. Minor characters from BB also have cameos every once in a while.

That's great to hear that Lydia and Tuco are both in this show, I loved them in BB, Tuco was hilarious. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Avatar image for mazahs117
MAZAHS117

15081

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just finished Watchmen last night

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just finished Watchmen last night

How was it?

Avatar image for mazahs117
MAZAHS117

15081

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mazahs117 said:

I just finished Watchmen last night

How was it?

It was great, highly recommend it. They went to some dark interesting places, and it was incredibly well done I thought. I know there are Watchmen purist that are against just about anything with the material that’s not the original book, but this show proves with proper writing there’s some real compelling stories that can be told within the confines of that world.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

14720

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boc said:

I've got to season 4 of Agents of Shield and season 3 of Vikings. Have watched some other shows, but those are the ones I started during lockdown. Next on my list is A:TLA.

I'm actually watching that rn, I'm on S2.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

14720

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OT: The Community.

Avatar image for skywalker95
skywalker95

8073

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skywalker95 said:
@mazahs117 said:

I just finished Watchmen last night

How was it?

It was great, highly recommend it. They went to some dark interesting places, and it was incredibly well done I thought. I know there are Watchmen purist that are against just about anything with the material that’s not the original book, but this show proves with proper writing there’s some real compelling stories that can be told within the confines of that world.

Awesome! I definitely need to check it out. Would u say it was just as good as the film?

Avatar image for mazahs117
MAZAHS117

15081

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mazahs117 said:
@skywalker95 said:
@mazahs117 said:

I just finished Watchmen last night

How was it?

It was great, highly recommend it. They went to some dark interesting places, and it was incredibly well done I thought. I know there are Watchmen purist that are against just about anything with the material that’s not the original book, but this show proves with proper writing there’s some real compelling stories that can be told within the confines of that world.

Awesome! I definitely need to check it out. Would u say it was just as good as the film?

Tbh..🤔..I would say its better. And I mean that as no slight against the movie because the film is great I think to in its own way. You just get more with the series in terms of development, and it may be unfair since even the directors cut of the movie is only 3hrs or so as compared to a 9 episode maxi-series, but with the series you just get so much more development time with characters and story and materia. I will say this tho, while the action was pretty good, just don’t go in expecting Snyder-level stylistic stuff. The strength of the show lies in the story, development and subject matter.

Avatar image for boc
BOC

3725

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boc said:

I've got to season 4 of Agents of Shield and season 3 of Vikings. Have watched some other shows, but those are the ones I started during lockdown. Next on my list is A:TLA.

I'm actually watching that rn, I'm on S2.

Is it as good as people say, iyo?