Trump/Palin 2012 The Apocolypse Ticket?

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MKF30
@Edamame said:
" @MKF30 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @velle37: I would love to hear other actors' opinions on the matter. LOL "
Why? lol  "
Curiosity, of course.  ; )  lol "
lol well they can be amusing lol
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:

"Hellos, Well, the funny thing is I asked other mods and they said it was debatable....go figure, but the guy had trolled one of my threads so I had no sympathy.....for what it's worth he got banned far worse from what I heard so....I know if there's a serious issue you go to mods of flag, sadly that wasn't doing anything so the guy had it coming. But now I know what to do exactly and just who to speak to...I'm not hiding either, I'm MKF30....always have been, always will be.  I don't care what the reason is for you having another account...point is you have one and the system is known for glitching. Oh and I'm referring you to that because you're the same person. "

DeadmanWalkin isn't much of a troll, at least he proved otherwise after his initial showing on the battle forums. I don't remember anything about him getting banned or "worse". He's still active on these forums. I'm pretty sure it was just you.

Doubtful. I don't know why "the system is known for glitching" has anything to do with anything. And like I said I don't care:

"I don't have a clue why you are saying sorry, call me hellos, Isaac, whatever. "

It's all the same person so it doesn't matter in my book.

"Your opinion, you disagree with me fine. But that doesn't mean I have bad argument abilities, imo you completely ignore everything anyone tells you when they disagree with you....like the previous apocolypse/oboma point for example....you attempted to correct Machine's typo no doubt due to personal bias, but completely ignore Turok's. Now, nobody is perfect and they both just made a simple mistake but my point is, YOU pal rant on the guy who happens to disagree with you for him just saying he hates Obama....if he would have loved him, chances are you wouldn't have said anything....

I wouldn't have a clue as to what your responding to here. As for the bold, again this is wrong and ironic do to the 'debates' we've had over and over again.

I didn't correct anything I asked who was this evil Oboma person that was destroying America? I didn't care he spelt it wrong and just punned at it, nothing else to it, what "personal bias" has anything to do with that I wouldn't know.

I don't rant on anyone, muchless for disagreeing with me. If he called him Oboma and said how much he loved him, I would have made the pun regardless. It's you again making up imaginery scenarios on what you think would have happened.

This thread for example I pointed it out as a bait thread, even commenting on the nonsense chicken little mentality behind the thread, much like the other thread involving the Super Obama video that I've seen many times over on these forums.

"That's funny because I've posted several sources, vids that support my claims in past threads you just again choose to ignore and come at me with the ridiculous "I ignore claims bs" No, I ignore liberal biased bs merely fabricated....there's a difference."

Your claims remain baseless, your supporting sources don't support what your saying or aren't credible to begin with.

Hearing about how much I ignore this and that really doesn't mean much comming from you champ, it really doesn't. I could bring about have a dozen threads where I have to repeat myself over and over or you rashly grab a hold of a sentence and run an entire argument around it, you do it a lot.

"I Yes, you did ignore my point when I asked you to find me a reputable site that has that as a real word. You failed to do so and posted a photo of marvel character Apocalypse...because that's relevant lol. And also, no I was addressing my previous points 3 times now since you didn't seem to get it and still don't concerning the random players online I played. I didn't bash anyone else, so I don't know what you're talking about....you're babbling now

You totally didn't get my point*sigh* point is, anyone that knows me or spike and has half a brain clearly knows we're not the same person much less anything alike...."

I'm not arguing if Apocalypse is spelt Apocalypse, because it is. You again are making an argument out of nothing under the notion "HE QUOTED ME AND DISAGREED WITH WHAT I SAID, THEREFORE HE IS ARGUING THIS!" nonsense isn't worth my time.

With the whole... constant.... dot dot dot dot.... in your arguments, it would be hard to tell you two apart in posts.

"No, no everyone here is entitled to disagree with you,"

Okay, I don't have a problem with that.

"and have the right to hate Obama's guts as painful as it is to you, get over it...everyone's entitled to posting how they feel."

I don't have a clue as to why you'd hate someone's internal organs, what did they do to you? Unless at the site of said organs make you sick to your stomatch maybe then I could see your point.

Now for a more serious response: I don't care if you hate the man, just if you claim complete Bull!@#$ as truth, then I'll care. Arguments based off nothing but "your personal feelings" are just annoyingly pointless.

It's like Manhattan vs The Silver Surfer debates.

"Yes, bribe himself in....you think he got in fair and clean? ha...yet you want to talk ignorance...."

He did get in fair. He didn't do anything unlawful to be kicked off the ballot, his competition did. Stop complaining about how "bad he is" for revealing "how bad they are". It comes off as completely stupid argument. 

"Oh I'd say if anything, more like Obama abusing power....trying to snuff out talk radio that disagrees with him like Rush's show, Fox etc..."

If the President really wanted to snuff out talk radio that disagreed with him or Fox News, he would. America in the past has no problem silencing opposition and stepping all over free speech.

"yeah, I'm pretty sure Bush, Clinton and every other president before hand never tried to snuff out opposing views because of fear of influencing the public..."

Then you don't know US history.

"Lastly, I don't care what the reason is for you having another account...point is you have one and the system is known for glitching."

I don't care if the System is glitching.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#103  Edited By RazzaTazz

I read the best quote last week

"2012 Republican nominees barely have name recognition in their own houses."
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Roxanne Starr said:
"When I was a teenager, my friends and I never took into account being the age that we are now...because most people back then didn't live to be as old as I am now.

But thanks to modern science and affordable (until now) insurance we lived and thrived beyond our wildest expectations...with some exceptions, most noticeably, the obese. All the overweight children I grew up with died about a decade ago. "

With advances in technology, especially in manipulation of one's genes, increasing one's life is just going to be a part of the future. Eternal Youth is really just around the corner.

Honestly Obesity seems to be only getting worse and worse here.(Bear in mind that is more of a personal feeling comment, I haven't actually checked any statistics on it) It's always said to hear the loss of people you know, especially from childhood.

Avatar image for theindomitableman
theindomitableman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
"     @Outside_85 said:
"Scares me shitless that i actually think Palin has a chance. "

"
Damon voted for Obama. Damon should keep his political opinion to himself.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MKF30

Raz, did Matt Damon say that or did you read that in some random canadian, liberal rag? lol
Chances are whoever said that is a loser and has no name for themselves. Oh I know, Michael "fat boy" Moore said it? lol

Hellos...Actually he is and others have complained about him, as he tends to just post something short, then bail without explanation....you really should do more research on his posts in the past, but spike was also flaming me and others at the same time in Jason vs. thread...The system on here is known for glitching at times with posts, errors, ims etc, in case this is new news to you.Well, since you're known for hellos I'll just call you that.

I still must question why you had no issues with the title(which is important afterall as you don't want to mislead anyone) now everyone knows what Turok meant, but I was just poking fun at him, you seemed to take it seriously by posting an image on that comment alone...then later on you get on Manchine's case for no reason....

Well, I kind of agree with you on this being maybe a bait thread....I don't mind discussing the Trump/Palin but the whole apocolypse thing...yeah, not happening...

No, they have relevance example that vid I posted concerning random Obama voters...you conveniently ignored....but others know I'm right and the vid has more approvals then disapprovals so the vid speaks for itself ;) hardly baseless, it's fact. But you can choose to ignore, it I'm not going to force anything down your throat.

Really? Because way I see it, I post actual facts supporting my claim and you go off into a Palin rant or Beck(out of nowhere) half the time...

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheBatman586

I'm glad I'm Canadian.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#109  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@isaac_clarke said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
"When I was a teenager, my friends and I never took into account being the age that we are now...because most people back then didn't live to be as old as I am now.

But thanks to modern science and affordable (until now) insurance we lived and thrived beyond our wildest expectations...with some exceptions, most noticeably, the obese. All the overweight children I grew up with died about a decade ago. "

With advances in technology, especially in manipulation of one's genes, increasing one's life is just going to be a part of the future. Eternal Youth is really just around the corner.

Honestly Obesity seems to be only getting worse and worse here.(Bear in mind that is more of a personal feeling comment, I haven't actually checked any statistics on it) It's always said to hear the loss of people you know, especially from childhood.

"
The statistics on obesity are very grim, indeed. And it's a condition that is avoidable in most cases.

Unless there is some kind of genetic thing going on which is usually accompanied by some other birth defect, all a child has to do to avoid this trap is get up, get out and live life! Children don't play outside anymore, and worse than that they don't work. When I was growing up, most of us had jobs of some sort from a very early age, no matter how menial. We wanted to have money to buy things, even if we were already receiving an allowance. The children who didn't have jobs were, more often, than not the ones who were overweight.

And BTW I like the way this thread has devolved away from political hatred into a friendly fire-side chat!  :D
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MKF30
@theindomitableman said:
" @velle37 said:
"     @Outside_85 said:

"
Damon voted for Obama. Damon should keep his political opinion to himself. "
Sadly, a lot of hollywood actors who vote far left always come up with their random speeches or videos that nobody cares about, because they think "well I'm famous and have tons of fans people will listen to me haha" that their opinion means more then ours does.....so pretty much they think they're better then everyone else because of their fame status, another reason why I hate people like Damon.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By InnerVenom123
@MKF30: What, so no one can say their own opinion....?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MKF30
@InnerVenom123 said:

" @MKF30: What, so no one can say their own opinion....? "

I don't care if someone has an opinion, that's fine but my point is Actors and musicians that go out of their way with speeches or rant off in a musical concert are only doing so to try to influence others because of their status....how is their opinion louder then mine or yours? They're not....they're just famous, big deal.

How many actors out there, athletes and singers etc are out there and keep their mouths shut?Tons. Plus like theindominatablesnowman said, Damon is an Obama supporter....so it's ok for him to rant off about Palin, but Trump can't rant about Obama? right?
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @MKF30: What, so no one can say their own opinion....? "
They can. But who cares what Matt Damon's opinion is? Now if that video was Pee-Wee Herman, people would more likely pay attention.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@MKF30:

Pee-Wee Herman would never say anything bad about a lady, even if she was a politician...because Pee-Wee Herman has manners.
Bigby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Bigby
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30: Pee-Wee Herman would never say anything bad about a lady, even if she was a politician...because Pee-Wee Herman has manners. "
Pretty sure Miss Manners frowns on masturbating in public.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By isaac_clarke

I don't know why anyone would call what Matt says as a rant or speech when he's being fairly reasonable.

He is afraid that this individual that no one really knows anything about at McCain's old age could result in her becoming the President of the United States and wants to know if she actually believes if Dinosaurs were around with us 4000 years ago.

Fair concerns, since that would imply shes a complete religious nut and she is literally a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Then comparing his comments to Trump.

See theres a big difference, Damon is bringing up legitimate concerns and having absolutely no plans of running for the Presidency.

Trump, he's firing off Birther nonsense and plans to run for the Presidency, the reason he's rantin about Barack remains to be seen, but right now he is just running his mouth.

No one's opinion is defaulted because of who they support or voted for, otherwise the same logic can just be thrown back and forth.

@Roxanne Star(No clue why I can't quote you

@isaac_clarke said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:

"
The statistics on obesity are very grim, indeed. And it's a condition that is avoidable in most cases.

Unless there is some kind of genetic thing going on which is usually accompanied by some other birth defect, all a child has to do to avoid this trap is get up, get out and live life! Children don't play outside anymore, and worse than that they don't work. When I was growing up, most of us had jobs of some sort from a very early age, no matter how menial. We wanted to have money to buy things, even if we were already receiving an allowance. The children who didn't have jobs were, more often, than not the ones who were overweight.

And BTW I like the way this thread has devolved away from political hatred into a friendly fire-side chat!  :D

True, it's really jus another addiction facing Americans. Depends on the children, there are plenty of sporty kids out there running around or working for whatever reason(Number will be going up soon enough).

I'd still prefer if this thread was never made in the first place, Palin nor Trump are going to get on the ballot, muchless cause an Apocalypse by winning the election, they could be god awful President but it won't destroy the country. If they ever became such a threat they would be impeached.

cowboysoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By cowboysoldier

I'll vote for Ron Paul if he runs. Trump, Palin, or Obama will never get my vote.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Bigby said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30: Pee-Wee Herman would never say anything bad about a lady, even if she was a politician...because Pee-Wee Herman has manners. "
Pretty sure Miss Manners frowns on masturbating in public. "
Pee-Wee Herman doesn't masturbate. He's a fictional character who has good manners.
Bigby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bigby
@Roxanne Starr said:
"Pee-Wee Herman doesn't masturbate."
I'm not even going to ask how you obtained this information.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Bigby said:

" @Roxanne Starr said:
Pretty sure Miss Manners frowns on masturbating in public. "

We should ask:

theindomitableman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
" @theindomitableman said:
" @velle37 said:
"     @Outside_85 said:

"
Damon voted for Obama. Damon should keep his political opinion to himself. "
Sadly, a lot of hollywood actors who vote far left always come up with their random speeches or videos that nobody cares about, because they think "well I'm famous and have tons of fans people will listen to me haha" that their opinion means more then ours does.....so pretty much they think they're better then everyone else because of their fame status, another reason why I hate people like Damon. "
They are effective in getting weak minded people's votes.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MKF30
Yep, exactly ^...that's exactly it the weakminded....

Well, obviously Matt took the time to do an interview "just for his political opinions"  which means he wants his fanbase to watch otherwise why do it? But like Rox stated, who cares about what Matt Damon or Rosie O' Donnell have to say? lol I don't. 

And there's been cases where certain musicians pause randomly in concerts and go in a "anti war rant" or "legalize pot" or some thing that a lot of people don't care about. I mean, call me crazy but if I go to see someone in concert, my time and money is important so I want to see them sing, perform not go into political rants.

Bigby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Bigby
@theindomitableman said:

" They are effective in getting weak minded people's votes. "

Exactly. Just look at Ronald Reagan!
theindomitableman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bigby said:

" @theindomitableman said:

" They are effective in getting weak minded people's votes. "

Exactly. Just look at Ronald Reagan! "
We were lucky Ronald Reagan turned out to be such a great president. Schwarzenegger as governor of California is prime example of fail.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MKF30

@Roxanne Starr said:

He probably wouldn't, but who doesn't masturbate or hasn't? lol
Bigby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Bigby
@theindomitableman said:
"We were lucky Ronald Reagan turned out to be such a great president."
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Good one.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MKF30

Reagan was awesome...

I like Arnold, but more as a movie star and his Obama jokes are funny "You're a girly man hahaha" lol
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Bigby said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
I'm not even going to ask how you obtained this information. "
You are welcome to ask me this. Paul Reubens happens to be a friend of mine. Pee-Wee Herman is a fictional character who has never masturbated a day in his life. He has never ever even taken a pee.
Bigby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Bigby
@MKF30 said:
" Reagan was awesome... "
He was awesome at warmongering and wasting taxpayer dollars, that's for sure. He was even more awesome at being totally senile and letting Nancy run the White House. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
"Reagan was awesome... "

Depends on who you ask, most people that say that don't even have a real reason as to why he's so awsome.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@Edamame said:
" @Bigby said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
I'm not even going to ask how you obtained this information. "
lol "
Guess I put Bigby in his place, huh?  :D
KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#133  Edited By KenTheProfile

it would be funnier if it was not the truth!
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@MKF30 said:

"

@Roxanne Starr said:

He probably wouldn't, but who doesn't masturbate or hasn't? lol "
Pee-Wee is entirely Paul's invention. If Paul says Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate...Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate! Creators are allowed to make those kinds of decisions. :-)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MKF30

Bidby, you want wasting tax payers dollars, go look at the guy in now and every democrat who actually is for RAISING your taxes.... Reagan may have not been perfect big but far better then anyone the past 15 years....and I'm pretty sure had a far better approval rating compared to Obama.
He went down as one of the best ever, letting Nancy run what? No, no that's more like Obama....not even close.

Hellos, well most people I ask usually tell me Reagan was a million times better then anyone now or past 10 years in general.

@Roxanne Starr said: 

" @MKF30 said:

"

@Roxanne Starr said:

Pee-Wee is entirely Paul's invention. If Paul says Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate...Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate! Creators are allowed to make those kinds of decisions. :-) "
lol, I thought you were referring to the actual guy that got jailed for touching himself in public lol not the character :P
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#136  Edited By turoksonofstone

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By isaac_clarke
@MKF30 said:
"Bidby, you want wasting tax payers dollars, go look at the guy in now and every democrat who actually is for RAISING your taxes.... Reagan may have not been perfect big but far better then anyone the past 15 years....and I'm pretty sure had a far better approval rating compared to Obama.
He went down as one of the best ever, letting Nancy run what? No, no that's more like Obama....not even close.

Hellos, well most people I ask usually tell me Reagan was a million times better then anyone now or past 10 years in general.

@Roxanne Starr said: 

" @MKF30 said:

"

@Roxanne Starr said:

Pee-Wee is entirely Paul's invention. If Paul says Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate...Pee-Wee doesn't masturbate! Creators are allowed to make those kinds of decisions. :-) "
lol, I thought you were referring to the actual guy that got jailed for touching himself in public lol not the character :P
"

Case and Point.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MKF30

She's referring to the character, not the actual person....I had assumed she meant something else.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@MKF30 said:
" She's referring to the character, not the actual person....I had assumed she meant something else.

"
Yeah, you just misunderstood who I was talking about.

But Bigby knew exactly that it was the character that I was talking about, and decided to just hate on Paul, the person.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MKF30
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30 said:
" She's referring to the character, not the actual person....I had assumed she meant something else.

"

But Bigby knew exactly that it was the character that I was talking about, and decided to just hate on Paul, the person. "
I know, read your IM I have something rather amusing to tell you about a certain someone lol....I doubt some random guy that pops out of nowhere knows a thing about your friend since you know him personally.
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@MKF30 said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30 said:

"

But Bigby knew exactly that it was the character that I was talking about, and decided to just hate on Paul, the person. "
I know, read your IM I have something rather amusing to tell you about a certain someone lol....I doubt some random guy that pops out of nowhere knows a thing about your friend since you know him personally. "
There a lot that the guy doesn't understand about life yet...not the least of which is the difference between reality and fiction.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MKF30
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30 said:
" @Roxanne Starr said:
" @MKF30 said:

"

I know, read your IM I have something rather amusing to tell you about a certain someone lol....I doubt some random guy that pops out of nowhere knows a thing about your friend since you know him personally. "
There a lot that the guy doesn't understand about life yet...not the least of which is the difference between reality and fiction. "
Yeah, and the guy keeps sending me unwanted, absurd im's as well still....

It really is sad