• 64 results
HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HarryNorine

The trump accountability project is basically creating a dossier on all individuals that have ever supported trump, and is intended by the democratic party to blacklist these people from society. As we are aware, this movement by the democrats are very much like what the Nazi did to the jews. So rather than outright killing these people, they will tarnish their name, throw them in jail, take away their rights to voice their opinion, keep them financially disenfranchise by making sure they can't get any real worthwhile employment. And its not just some extremist left group doing it, this is being supported by higher ups in the democratic party.

No Caption Provided

Now on their site, they claim this will only stop at people who supported trump and they are open to accepting those with different viewpoints, but what's stopping these people to not silence the conservatives if they get into power? I mean, we have already seen this being implemented when facebook, twitter and youtube are censoring any political opinion of the election or bringing up evidence that helps trump. We've seen these so called private platforms silence the spreading of the information on Hunter's laptop during the election.

However, we can rest peacefully knowing that federal law enforcements are aware of this information and hopefully shut all this down.

The democrats have a radical domestic terrorist militia wing, which has already caused 3 BILLION DOLLARS in damage, gotten 35+ people killed, has already assassinated multiple trump supporters, these kinds of doxxing lists are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. It's going to be scary living under a liberal government in 2020 if these sick bastards actually get power.

ISpyOnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yawn. You got anything better to do?

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lol, this is pathetic. You really want the left to be Nazis don't you? Why have so many conservatives developed this sort of victim complex?

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, this is pathetic. You really want the left to be Nazis don't you? Why have so many conservatives developed this sort of victim complex?

Seems strange.

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine: You're a terrorist and a Extremist, you should be locked up. I saw your other post. mods should really crackdown on you.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, both the left and right side are intolerant in their own right but neither side would ever admit that.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Ha... I bet this User is just Trolling everyone.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine: You're a terrorist and a Extremist, you should be locked up. I saw your other post. mods should really crackdown on you.

Evidence? This guy has just been posting average talking points for a hardcore Trump supporter. I've seen nothing out of the ordinary.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needless to say, this should not happen.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, this post quite broadly misrepresents the TAP. From the website,

"The Trump Accountability Project (TAP) is a resource on the Trump administration which catalogues the anti-LGBTQ statements and actions of President Donald Trump and those in his circle. The Trump Accountability Project also includes other harmful rhetoric, discriminatory actions, and exclusionary worldviews of the Trump administration. GLAAD publishes TAP to equip journalists, as well as LGBTQ people and allies, to hold the Trump administration accountable for their words and actions. Our individual TAP profiles also serve as a reminder that many in the administration have blatantly pledged to dismantle the legal protections that LGBTQ people, as well as other communities, have achieved over the past several years.

The Trump Accountability Project (TAP) is a resource for journalists, editors, and other newsmakers reporting on the Trump administration, which catalogues the anti-LGBTQ statements and actions of President Donald Trump and those in his circle.

From the moment that President Trump was sworn in, LGBTQ people were erased from White House, Department of State, and Department of Labor websites and he has been targeting the LGBTQ community ever since. We have seen egregious attacks on the transgender community including ongoing efforts to ban transgender soldiers from openly serving in the military and revoking non-discrimination protections for transgender youth at school."

So making a list of LGBT-phobic statements from Trump and his supporters is now a Nazi blacklist? Lol, sorry kiddos, but things you say in public have consequences. Words are not meaningless.

SirKaboom13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me one good reason as to why I should listen to random people on the internet, in a website about superhero battles, tell me about politics.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jqdddl/maga_crowd_cheers_for_a_guy_giving_a_literal/

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://streamable.com/v2mlu8#

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@futureisbest said:

https://streamable.com/v2mlu8#

Just a little PSA: that c*nty little troll Catboy Kami doesn't represent the rest of us Aussies.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And all the Biden supporters now regret their decision. The US is finished as a country.

IMainNagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine

That shit would be a total nightmare, tbh.

Fully agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@harrynorine: I'll sum up what everyone else in this thread has said.

Piss off.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. the Nazis loved Germans, Democrats hate Americans. the Nazis promoted good family values, Democrats hate family values. Nazis burned books promoting transgenderism and arrested people who were trying to promote gender confusion and homosexuality to children, Democrats promote gender confusion and homosexuality to children. the Nazis were upright and moral, Democrats are lowlifes and immoral. the Nazis were smart, Democrats are dumb.

Avatar image for deactivated-606778453db6b
deactivated-606778453db6b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're not the new Nazis, they came first.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns said:

Nah. the Nazis loved Germans, Democrats hate Americans. the Nazis promoted good family values, Democrats hate family values. Nazis burned books promoting transgenderism and arrested people who were trying to promote gender confusion and homosexuality to children, Democrats promote gender confusion and homosexuality to children. the Nazis were upright and moral, Democrats are lowlifes and immoral. the Nazis were smart, Democrats are dumb.

The hell is wrong with you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg:

Funny thing is that he may be an absolute cunt, but he's at least partially right in that dems aren't nazis lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@factg:

Funny thing is that he may be an absolute cunt, but he's at least partially right in that dems aren't nazis lol

Neither Republicans nor Democrats are Nazis's lol. If one side were chosen to be more Nazi-like, I would say, Republican, because many Republicans are neo-nazi's and voted for Trump. It's probably hard to take me serious with this pfp.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the heck? Why are democrats being compared to Nazis? Making any political group look like Nazis is wrong. And it seems the op doesn't know what he is talking about. And of course @penguinreturns has to say Nazis where good people. Why do people even bother with politics on this site?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 94

To be honest, both the left and right side are intolerant in their own right but neither side would ever admit that.

truth

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most hilarious part of US politics is both sides accusing each other of being the same as literal genocidal regimes every time they disagree.

The second most hilarious is that people post it on Comic Vine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what about the 12 million innocent people the Nazis killed?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper said:

@penguinreturns said:

Yep, this is basically why it's not ok to like Nazi's

IMainNagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man right here ^^.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imainnagato: yes this guy lacks any sort of political knowledge or critical thinking skills.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns: Lmao, you're such a cunt. Why would you compare immoral dictators to a Political party in the U.S? Are you cranky? Awww, I know how it feels too, periods suck...

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg:

No I'm not cranky, I think it is pretty silly to compare them but it was the point of the thread, take it up with the OP. what I found funny was the OP was meaning this as an insult to the Democrats but comparing the Dems to the Nazis is more like an insult to the Nazis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns said:

@factg:

No I'm not cranky, I think it is pretty silly to compare them but it was the point of the thread, take it up with the OP. what I found funny was the OP was meaning this as an insult to the Democrats but comparing the Dems to the Nazis is more like an insult to the Nazis.

Alr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's another comicvine hot take:

"Comparing the dems to the Nazis is more like an insult to the Nazis"

Lol. 🀑

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg said:

@penguinreturns: Lmao, you're such a cunt. Why would you compare immoral dictators to a Political party in the U.S? Are you cranky? Awww, I know how it feels too, periods suck...

Holy crap, I didn't know you could be that brutal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's another comicvine hot take:

"Comparing the dems to the Nazis is more like an insult to the Nazis"

Lol. 🀑

I bet he's a holocaust denier as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@darthsuper said:

@penguinreturns said:

The best part is, he ignored my post.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper lol. It can also happen in debates, people just ignore what they can't fight back.

Avatar image for penguinreturns2
PenguinReturns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@darthsuper said:

@penguinreturns said:

Wasn't trying to ignore you, my account is having problems which is weird because I've rarely broken any site rules. there is corruption on CV.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@darthsuper said:
@steve40l said:

@darthsuper said:

@penguinreturns said:

Wasn't trying to ignore you, my account is having problems which is weird because I've rarely broken any site rules. there is corruption on CV.

CV is experiencing a bunch off bugs lately.

PenguinReturns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@penguinreturns2 said:
@darthsuper said:
@steve40l said:

@darthsuper said:

@penguinreturns said:

CV is experiencing a bunch off bugs lately.

It seems more like political discrimination against me from the mods. they like to protect their fragile little leftists from hearing opinions that differ from their own.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns2 shut up and stop being an idiot. It's hard to have words for you, it was a bug. Deal with it, the mods haven't done anything to you as far as I know. And if you're account is having problems, then it's definitely just a bug.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they are the New Nazi's.

PenguinReturns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@penguinreturns2 shut up and stop being an idiot. It's hard to have words for you, it was a bug. Deal with it, the mods haven't done anything to you as far as I know. And if you're account is having problems, then it's definitely just a bug.

No I won't shut up and you shouldn't tell people to shut up, it's rude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the victim complex is real

PenguinReturns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points