Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard
RIP: 2000-2015
RIP: 2000-2015

I honestly thought this was a stunt (and I hope it still is), but the Hunger Force has been forced into retirement. After 15 years and 11 seasons, you can't feel too bad for them; That's a huge run these cats had. I started watching this show when I was probably 11 or 12. 10 years ago. I will miss these guys.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's over? Damn I remember watching that show. Good times.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought they stopped making new episodes years ago ?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My reaction to whoever it was at Adult Swim who decided to cancel it:

Loading Video...
Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show was trippin balls.

In a good way, but still.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

I've never seen it, is it any good?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't shake the feeling that this is a stunt. In the end, there is nothing they could have said that wouldn't leave me with some doubt, but the reason they said it's over was cus the President of AS said it was time to move on. Easily a better reason could be that they are done after 15 years or that the show got low ratings.

@cloudguy said:

I've never seen it, is it any good?

Comedy is extremely subjective, so it really depends on the type of comedy you like. According to Wikipedia it consists of Surreal and Alternative comedy. I loved it. The first season was slow paced and they were still trying to find themselves, but they found it halfway through that season.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That show was nucking futs. They took long breaks making new seasons, maybe they have no more time for it, or it's too much to produce/write.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@neonindian: This creeped me the fcck out when I first saw this, Carl's eyeball body. That show was nucking futs. They took long breaks making new seasons, maybe they have no more time for it, or it's too much to produce/write.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Rouflex

That is 1 year longer than Watatatow...

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This creeped me the fcck out when I first saw this, Carl's eyeball body. That show was nucking futs. They took long breaks making new seasons, maybe they have no more time for it, or it's too much to produce/write.

Oh man. that episode had me on the floor. This was probably one of the episodes that made me love Carl. As for the breaks between seasons, honestly that's just how Adult Swim is. Venture Brothers has taken years to drop their new season which they swear is still coming, as did the Boondocks. I hope this is just an other hoax by them.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqua Teen and I have a love and hate relationship. I loved the show but also hate it because thanks to the Boston bomb scare of 2007 Jim Samples stepped down as ceo of Cartoon Network leading Stuart Snyder to take

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ILikeBigTits

@saintwildcard said:
@neonindian said:
No Caption Provided

This creeped me the fcck out when I first saw this, Carl's eyeball body. That show was nucking futs. They took long breaks making new seasons, maybe they have no more time for it, or it's too much to produce/write.

Oh man. that episode had me on the floor. This was probably one of the episodes that made me love Carl. As for the breaks between seasons, honestly that's just how Adult Swim is. Venture Brothers has taken years to drop their new season which they swear is still coming, as did the Boondocks. I hope this is just an other hoax by them.

Well VB's season hiatuses are due to Doc and Jackson's writing process, or lack thereof. It isn't Adult Swim, they generally take forever to write and come up with ideas and I believe the Boondocks hiatuses were due to Mcgruders attempts to leave the show , also a network isn't going to want their most watched shows to be off the air, it comes down to the producers of the show. The eyes didn't weird you out?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard said:
@neonindian said:
No Caption Provided

Well VB's season hiatuses are due to Doc and Jackson's writing process, or lack thereof. It isn't Adult Swim, they generally take forever to write and come up with ideas and I believe the Boondocks hiatuses were due to Mcgruders attempts to leave the show , also a network isn't going to want their most watched shows to be off the air, it comes down to the producers of the show. The eyes didn't weird you out?

Well if it was always up to the writers, then it wouldn't be a case of not having time cus Adult Swim seems to be very lax with that. It be a case of the writers being bored or they ran of ideas. It sucks because even though it's been 15 years, they've only made 130 episodes (which since they are half the length it's only 65). I Needed a lot more for me to be okay with this and more Carl.

Not really, I was laughing too much (I think that maybe the funniest episode of the show)to be freaked out. The eyes weren't even moving. I don't know if it's cus I'm a sick bastard, but I can't help but to laugh when a character gets screwed so hard. The recent episode where Shake turns into a rabbit and the one where Santa gets burned are ROFL material.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By KritikalMassX

@king_saturn said:

I thought they stopped making new episodes years ago ?

Not really...They just took a while to make new episodes. But one of my favorite episodes was when Shake was creating a new Happy Birthday song for Meatwad.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: The sound of him walking and crunching on the eyes was the worst part.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hope it stays cancelled. That`s enough material for one show.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Oh how I loved this show. I stopped watching it religiously after the first name change but what a great show.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By _Gaff_

The break was healthy for the show I think. Hopefully a revival will happen soon.