Troy Baker or Nolan North?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Poll Troy Baker or Nolan North? (11 votes)

Troy Baker 55%
Nolan North 45%

Depending on who you choose, mention the best performance they gave.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

North.

Nathan Drake obviously.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think i have played anything with troy baker. Nolan i have only played swtor and GW2 .I thought he did a good job in both.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tough to beat Nathan Drake.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think i have played anything with troy baker. Nolan i have only played swtor and GW2 .I thought he did a good job in both.

Unless you don't play games chances are you probably have but you are just not aware of it. His most famous role is Joel from The Last of Us. He's done a lot.

Voice acting isn't like normal acting, these people don't become household names and they can do a lot as you can record and leave, you don't need to move to sets.

I think Mark Hamill said he could just show up in slippers, unlike the new Star Wars film his appearance didn't matter.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sabracadabra said:

Unless you don't play games chances are you probably have but you are just not aware of it. His most famous role is Joel from The Last of Us. He's done a lot.

Voice acting isn't like normal acting, these people don't become household names and they can do a lot as you can record and leave, you don't need to move to sets.

I think Mark Hamill said he could just show up in slippers, unlike the new Star Wars film his appearance didn't matter.

You're probably right. I have only played a a small number of games.Havn't played Last of us .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Baker by far.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Definitely Troy Baker. His performance as Joel is the greatest I've seen in a video game. He was also fantastic in Bioshock Infinite. He also had big shoes to fill as The Joker, and he filled them. That's without mentioning the great work he's done as Two-Face, Arkham Knight, Delsin Rowe in Infamous: Second Son, and Sam Drake in Uncharted 4. Greatest voice actor to have ever lived IMO.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For starters, I thought North was better than Baker in Uncharted 4 and prefer him overall. Baker has voiced so many main characters recently that I quickly zone out. :/ That's more of an indictment on the characters he's voice than him, though. He's great when he has variety and is doing a unique role like the Joker.