Trolls or teacher's pets?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Trolls or teacher's pets? (27 votes)

Trolls 63%
Teacher's pets 37%

Which is worst

• 
DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

Trolls, I guess.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Never once has a Teacher's pet lurked under a bridge and tried to eat my goats, so Trolls by default.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Never once has a Teacher's pet lurked under a bridge and tried to eat my goats, so Trolls by default.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I dont mind people who take their studies seriously but when they actively suck up to teacher - yeah ill go with that.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how hot the teacher is and the type of troll.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Samimista

I like the trolls with colorful hair! =O

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

these?

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

No Caption Provided

these?

Exactly what I was referring to. ^__^ The pink haired one has always been my fave! =D Used to play with em a lot.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@samimista said:

No Caption Provided

these?

Exactly what I was referring to. ^__^ The pink haired one has always been my fave! =D Used to play with em a lot.

Ha. Think I had a blue haired one when I was a wee lad actually :)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Trolls by a long shot.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: =D The trolls belonged to my older sister I believe. Used to love taking my pink one to the playground. ^__^

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By MethoKi

@samimista said:

No Caption Provided

these?

Is it wrong that I used to lick the hair? :|

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: =D The trolls belonged to my older sister I believe. Used to love taking my pink one to the playground. ^__^

Ha ha :) They look kinda creepy. Just standing there naked, smiling, with their arms out with their glass eyes 0_o

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Not at all. =O Their hair is secretly cotton candy! 0.0 Each color represents a flavor. =O

@samimista said:

Ha ha :) They look kinda creepy. Just standing there naked, smiling, with their arms out with their glass eyes 0_o

Hehe! xD I was gonna post a picture of a troll doll here but didn't know if I could do to the nudity lol. It does look creepy with their eyes though. =O Maybe they wanna hypnotize people. 0.0

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Not at all. =O Their hair is secretly cotton candy! 0.0 Each color represents a flavor. =O

@samimista said:

Hehe! xD I was gonna post a picture of a troll doll here but didn't know if I could do to the nudity lol. It does look creepy with their eyes though. =O Maybe they wanna hypnotize people. 0.0

Ha I admit Id find it funny if I got banned. "Or what did mrdecpeticonleader get banned for again?" "He posted nude troll dolls" Ha ha.

Maybe they are just wearing clothes that look like skin 0_o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Trolls

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

Ha I admit Id find it funny if I got banned. "Or what did mrdecpeticonleader get banned for again?" "He posted nude troll dolls" Ha ha.

Lmao! xD

Gasp! =O I never thought of that. 0.0 Maybe they're wearing invisible shoes too! 0.0 Maybe the dolls belong to Sue Storm. =O She could of created em. 0.0

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Trolls are the best, if they don't get under your skin and they're self aware that they're trolls, they can be quite hilarious. I've even tried trolling on a Philadelphia Eagles website...To bad my account has yet to be verified. :(

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

Lmao! xD

Gasp! =O I never thought of that. 0.0 Maybe they're wearing invisible shoes too! 0.0 Maybe the dolls belong to Sue Storm. =O She could of created em. 0.0

Ha ha maybe you are onto something there.

Avatar image for katrin_romanoff_004
Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trolls grind your bones to bake their bread. Vs teachers pets? No contest. Troll eats pet.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

This happened to me once, but I think the teacher's pet was just mad because we had a substitute that day.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm a classroom Troll!

Proud of it!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lykopis

lol -- those troll dolls! Reminds me of the those pencil toppers with the same material as the hair and you would press it between your hands and rapidly go back and forth so it spazzed out.

As for the question, trolls by a long shot. They waste time in class because the teacher is forced to deal with them and I resent being held hostage because some idiot thinks they are hilarious but is really just seeking the attention they aren't getting elsewhere.

GTFO.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Trolls can be a lot of fun. Teacher's pets are worse