Transgender students allowed in Bathrooms of identification state wide?

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So recently the U.S. decreed that transgender students across the U.S. can use the bathroom they identify as.

[Source:]https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-issue-decree-transgender-access-school-restrooms-ny-012216218.html

Personal thoughts? To be honest? Not a fan. The concept of transgender bothers me, and I don't really feel comfortable with my younger female siblings/cousins using the bathroom with a man dressed in a skirt. It also seems to be pandering towards the liberal/PC agenda. I mean seriously. Catering to the rights of 0.2... 0.3 percent of the U.S. population and ignoring the rights of others? Thanks Obama (literally). Not only that, but the law seems kind of forced and came out of nowhere.

Anyway, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhat the same as yours. I believe transgenders are merely confused & possibly very disturbed.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Of course I think that actual transgenders should use the bathrooms of identification. There are gay pervs too and this is why we have stalls, the real issue is why they gotta make the top and bottom missing on most of them? It's so easy for someone sitting beside you to just slip a mirror under there. Make better stalls dammit!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bruxae

@the_man_with_questions: A question.. Would you not be uncomfortable with your 6 year old son pissing beside a strange grown man? Why are you limiting your discomfort solely to little girls? Pedophiles seem to like kids in general more often than a specific gender.

Edit: Male bathrooms have urinals too, so they are way more exposed.

Avatar image for scarletspeedstr
ScarletSpeedstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that it is a little bit reidculous. I don't take any issue with transgender people, at all, but when they make up less than 1% of the population and yet are causing something like this, it's a bit silly. Especially considering this law is endangering people (particularly women/ girls). If you haven't had a sex change and are truly confused about who you are, use the family restroom.

And to Bruxae's point, yes their are gay perverts as well, but significantly less than straight ones. The odds of a straight pervert exploiting this system I would think is much higher than the odds of you running into a gay one. Plus Woman on Woman is different than Man on Woman. A man (on average, not to generalize) could more easily subdue a Woman. In most cases.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never mind I almost forgot about Dahmer, I deleted my original comment but none the less I would never trust a transgender person to not be a serial killer

You know gay serial killers vs. transgender serial killer, although the same thing as far as I'm concerned.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Cream_God

It should be whoever you are sexually attracted to.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

@the_man_with_questions: A question.. Would you not be uncomfortable with your 6 year old son pissing beside a strange grown man? Why are you limiting your discomfort solely to little girls? Pedophiles seem to like kids in general more often than a specific gender.

Edit: Male bathrooms have urinals too, so they are way more exposed.

Things like that concern me as well. The difference being that I can use the same bathroom as my son. Heck, don't most dads do that anyway? However, the same can't be said for the women's restrooms. Not only that, but girls tend to be much weaker than men (on average). Not only that, but like Scarlet said. There are more straight perverts than gay ones.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, LGBTQ thread. Discuss it there.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't take any issue with transgender people, at all, but when they make up less than 1% of the population and yet are causing something like this, it's a bit silly.Especially considering this law is endangering people (particularly women/ girls). If you haven't had a sex change and are truly confused about who you are, use the family restroom.

Plus Woman on Woman is different than Man on Woman. A man (on average, not to generalize) could more easily subdue a Woman. In most cases.

1% of millions is still thousands of people, you make it sound ("Cause of something like this") like they are rioting on street and killing people, does it really hurt you who takes a dump in the stall beside you? Like really? Come on now. Also the point about family restrooms is pointless considering most places only have male or female bathrooms, are you saying that thousands of people are not allowed to pee away from home? Talking about putting people in danger, what do you think the risk would be for a fully transitioned transgender female entering a male restroom?

As for the second part, we are talking about children here.. Is it really that much easier to subdue a little girl over a little boy? Actually, since girls usually develop faster physically they are often stronger than boys at young ages. Young kids should be supervised in public bathrooms anyway unless you are pretty much asking for predators.

Things like that concern me as well. The difference being that I can use the same bathroom as my son. Heck, don't most dads do that anyway? However, the same can't be said for the women's restrooms. Not only that, but girls tend to be much weaker than men (on average). Not only that, but like Scarlet said. There are more straight perverts than gay ones.

Ill just refer you to my point about girls being weaker than boys above. Also your daughter can use the same bathroom as your mom. Hell, a dad can use the same bathroom as his daughter too assuming there are not other women present and there's really nothing weird about it. And it really doesn't matter if there are MORE straight perverts than gay ones when there's plenty of both, putting your kid beside grown men holding their penises is just stupid and you are at risk no matter your gender. It is really far from uncommon for pedophiles to like the same gender.

Either way, both of your arguments boil down to the point that you think transgenders are men in dresses which is utter BS and just shows how unexperienced you are around the subject. I hope that you one day get to see how it's actually like and have the feelings hit you like a truck as you realize how utterly moronic you were.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gwahlur_Rising

Statistically, transgendered individuals are vastly more likely to be assaulted than they are to assault anyone (which just might have something to do with them wanting to be able to choose the bathroom they feel most comfortable in).

The same can't be said for politicians, however; there's quite a few well-documented cases of elected officials behaving very badly in public restrooms, so if you truly are concerned about restroom safety, maybe what you should be pushing for is making all legislators use separate bathrooms.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always feel uncomfortable on bathrooms (and now every time I go into one I think of this scene of Rick and Morty), so I guess its fine by me.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the issue itself is with transgenders, but more so with the opening that this leaves for someone to exploit. It would be quite easy for a rapist to claim they are transgender and the PC society will let them right in.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My biggest issue with the laws isn't bathrooms. They have stalls, and if someone is desperate enough for a peak, there are many and varied ways around it, and legal or not, they'll do it.

My problem comes in communal showers present in almost every gym and high school in the country. Not because of how transgendered people will use them, but because the laws tend to leave a big, gaping hole. Any teenager or perv can just say 'I feel feminine' and can't be ejected no matter how much they soap up their junk while oggling.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EvilTyger: Well, I don't know about where anyone else went to school, but where I come from, anyone pleasuring themselves in a public shower was pretty swiftly dealt with by the appropriate authorities, regardless of their identity.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the issue itself is with transgenders, but more so with the opening that this leaves for someone to exploit. It would be quite easy for a rapist to claim they are transgender and the PC society will let them right in.

It's just as easy for a rapist to just walk in there and rape someone, lol. A rapist is not going to rape you when its crowded, they are going to wait until you are alone and then it doesn't matter where you are. It's not like "Oh you are a female, well come on in madam and rape away! We'll allow it because you are transgender.".

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: You're right. Maybe rapist wasn't the right choice for the example. But it still applies for perversion. This opens the door for a guy to pretend to be transgender as an excuse to walk in and ogle all the women in the bathroom or as mentioned above, in a communal shower.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My biggest issue with the laws isn't bathrooms. They have stalls, and if someone is desperate enough for a peak, there are many and varied ways around it, and legal or not, they'll do it.

My problem comes in communal showers present in almost every gym and high school in the country. Not because of how transgendered people will use them, but because the laws tend to leave a big, gaping hole. Any teenager or perv can just say 'I feel feminine' and can't be ejected no matter how much they soap up their junk while oggling.

I actually agree partly about showers, but it has nothing to do with gender identity. Just the idea that you HAVE to get naked infront of strangers or fail class is gross and sickening. Imho, gym class should either be optional or held at the end of the day where you can head straight home for a shower afterwards. When it comes to optional showers, such as gym showers I don't agree. It's optional, don't like it? Shower at home. The number of phones left on record I have seen in womens changing rooms is ridiculous, you are not safe in a communal shower, ever, dont use it unless you are okay with that.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm perfectly fine with it, and in fact it makes sense that if you're a transgender individual that you should use the bathroom for the gender that you identify as.

I would not expect that there's any more danger in a transgender man or woman being in a room with a child than a normal man or woman. And for the "perv in women's clothing" idea... I really doubt that would be any sort of actual problem. It seems like a weak excuse to not give people their rights. And I dont care if they're 1% of the population or 99%. It's a bullshit argument to say that "oh they're only 1% so why should we care about their rights" which people seem to be making in the posts above here.

But, it's not surprising that there's this type of reaction. Every time some previously discriminated-against group wants to have rights equal, a certain group of the population come out against it. They didnt want blacks voting or using the same drinking fountains or bathrooms as white people, because if blacks had equal rights they'd start committing crimes and raping white women. They dont want gays in the military because they'll cause all kinds of problems and destroy our "military readiness". I can go on. The thing is, these people always come up with all kinds of "reasons" why the minority should not have equal rights. We can see some of these "reasons" above. They always amount to nothing more than fear and paranoia.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By legacy6364

Well that kind of sucks. This could be easily exploited by the wrong individuals.

But then again, so could anything.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: @the_man_with_questions:

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to enforce this?

I mean, do you think there should be "Genital Inspectors" outside bathrooms? Or, actually since we're talking transgender, will there be people with needles and test kits to test people's blood and DNA before they go into a bathroom?

I mean, from your posts, you presumably think that the problem here will be "men dressed like women" who are in fact straight men who are rapists or perverts. Am I correct? So, if you see a man dressed like a women, you're going to stop them, right? But what if they say they're not a man dressed like a woman, they're actually a woman and you're insulting them and please go f***k yourself. What do you do then? Are you planning to rip her clothes off? Call the police? What are the police going to do? Or what if they actually just look like a regular man, do you let them in because you only really had a problem with men as long as they were dressed like women? No, you probably want to stop men dressed like men too. But what if they say they're actually a woman dressed like a man, what do you do then? Or they'e a trans-man dressed like a man. Do you let them in, or insist that they take a DNA test that you administer on the spot, or not let them in at all cause you're pretty sure they're just a rapist and not actually a woman or trans-man?

I'd really love to hear how you enforce the "if you have a Y-chromosome you go in this bathroom, otherwise you go in that bathroom" idea... since AFAIK the outward appearance of a person doesnt tell you what chromosomes they have. Maybe tattooing babies at birth with their chromosomes on their foreheads? Please tell me, I'm open to any suggestions.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae: You're right. Maybe rapist wasn't the right choice for the example. But it still applies for perversion. This opens the door for a guy to pretend to be transgender as an excuse to walk in and ogle all the women in the bathroom or as mentioned above, in a communal shower.

I don't see how this shift in the law is going to make this significantly more likely than it is, now. I mean, it's not like we're going to be doing away with the teams of professional security guards, 24/7 video surveillance, and metal detectors that currently make public restrooms the bastions of safety that they already are.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:
@scarletspeedstr said:

I don't take any issue with transgender people, at all, but when they make up less than 1% of the population and yet are causing something like this, it's a bit silly.Especially considering this law is endangering people (particularly women/ girls). If you haven't had a sex change and are truly confused about who you are, use the family restroom.

Plus Woman on Woman is different than Man on Woman. A man (on average, not to generalize) could more easily subdue a Woman. In most cases.

1% of millions is still thousands of people, you make it sound ("Cause of something like this") like they are rioting on street and killing people, does it really hurt you who takes a dump in the stall beside you? Like really? Come on now. Also the point about family restrooms is pointless considering most places only have male or female bathrooms, are you saying that thousands of people are not allowed to pee away from home? Talking about putting people in danger, what do you think the risk would be for a fully transitioned transgender female entering a male restroom?

As for the second part, we are talking about children here.. Is it really that much easier to subdue a little girl over a little boy? Actually, since girls usually develop faster physically they are often stronger than boys at young ages. Young kids should be supervised in public bathrooms anyway unless you are pretty much asking for predators.

@the_man_with_questions said:

Ill just refer you to my point about girls being weaker than boys above. Also your daughter can use the same bathroom as your mom. Hell, a dad can use the same bathroom as his daughter too assuming there are not other women present and there's really nothing weird about it. And it really doesn't matter if there are MORE straight perverts than gay ones when there's plenty of both, putting your kid beside grown men holding their penises is just stupid and you are at risk no matter your gender. It is really far from uncommon for pedophiles to like the same gender.

Either way, both of your arguments boil down to the point that you think transgenders are men in dresses which is utter BS and just shows how unexperienced you are around the subject. I hope that you one day get to see how it's actually like and have the feelings hit you like a truck as you realize how utterly moronic you were.

Your point above? That's some extreme reaching. I don't see how an eighteen plus (could even go lower) year old male will struggle with a 6 year old girl. Even with an older female I wouldn't feel comfortable. I don't want my mom using the same bathroom as a guy pretending to be a women (especially since she feels uncomfortable with it).

Actually, I've seen some dads bring their younger daughters into the men's room with them. Wasn't really the point. One of my cousins is 15 and is obviously old enough to use the bathroom alone. She doesn't feel comfortable with men using the same bathrooms as her, and neither do I (I also obviously can't follow her in to the ladies room).

Not only that, but you completely ignored my initial point. I can actually use the restroom with my son. I can't use the restroom with my daughter. I also don't know why you limited the age to 6. My daughter could be 16 and I still wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Also, transgenders ARE just men dressed in women's clothing. Don't see how you can say otherwise. You also make it sound like they're being discriminated against, but they aren't. Everyone else is just using common sense and not living in a delusional twilight zone. If you're born with a penis you're a man. If you're born with a vagina you're a women. The way you FEEL is irrelevant. Keyword being feel and not what you actually are. Also...

"...does it really hurt you who takes a dump in the stall beside you?"

So why don't transgenders use the bathroom their sex is assigned to? I mean apparently it doesn't matter who you use the bathroom with.

@killerforhire: @the_man_with_questions:

@johncena69swag said:

I mean, do you think there should be "Genital Inspectors" outside bathrooms? Or, actually since we're talking transgender, will there be people with needles and test kits to test people's blood and DNA before they go into a bathroom?

I mean, from your posts, you presumably think that the problem here will be "men dressed like women" who are in fact straight men who are rapists or perverts. Am I correct? So, if you see a man dressed like a women, you're going to stop them, right? But what if they say they're not a man dressed like a woman, they're actually a woman and you're insulting them and please go f***k yourself. What do you do then? Are you planning to rip her clothes off? Call the police? What are the police going to do? Or what if they actually just look like a regular man, do you let them in because you only really had a problem with men as long as they were dressed like women? No, you probably want to stop men dressed like men too. But what if they say they're actually a woman dressed like a man, what do you do then? Or they'e a trans-man dressed like a man. Do you let them in, or insist that they take a DNA test that you administer on the spot, or not let them in at all cause you're pretty sure they're just a rapist and not actually a woman or trans-man?

I'd really love to hear how you enforce the "if you have a Y-chromosome you go in this bathroom, otherwise you go in that bathroom" idea... since AFAIK the outward appearance of a person doesnt tell you what chromosomes they have. Maybe tattooing babies at birth with their chromosomes on their foreheads? Please tell me, I'm open to any suggestions.

Then why bother having gender separate bathrooms at all? It literally makes zero sense to have them anymore. I can just say I'm a women and then walk into the women's bathroom. Guess what? No one can do sh!t about it. As long as identify as something I'm not it's completely fine. Cause trust me, the men's bathroom at my school is one of the most disgusting places I've ever been. Based on experiences helping the janitor clean I can tell you that the women's restroom is a major step-up and i'd love to use those restrooms instead. Going by your logic I could use those restrooms simply cause they were cleaner and say I'm trans as an excuse. However, the next day I simply need to do number 1 real quick and use the men's. You see how easy this is to exploit. At this point separate bathrooms only exist to make trans people feel good about themselves.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, transgenders ARE just men dressed in women's clothing. Don't see how you can say otherwise. You also make it sound like they're being discriminated against, but they aren't. Everyone else is just using common sense and not living in a delusional twilight zone. If you're born with a penis you're a man. If you're born with a vagina you're a women. The way you FEEL is irrelevant. Keyword being feel and not what you actually are. Also...

This part right here just makes any kind of counter argument pointless, someone naive enough to think that all it takes to be transgender is slapping a dress on and saying you are is never going to listen. It's too bad you didn't make this thread with the intent of actual considering other viewpoints and maybe learning something, seems like you just want people to join your rage fit.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant believe people actually support this, you cant change your gender, they need mental help, not encouragement

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really a non issue as far as I'm concerned. No one is supposed to be looking at anyone's junk in the bathroom in the first place (I understand SUPPOSED to be doesn't always work). However, biological females can't use urinals easily at all. And there are (or shouldn't be...jeez what if that's the next stupid thing) there aren't urinals in female bathrooms. As I understand it, there's a decent amount of expense and red tape that goes along with having your "gender identity" changed.

Yes, your child is in as much danger as ever no matter what public bathroom they go into. If mine were that young, I'd take them to the bathroom I go in, and take us into a stall. Not kidding, I am that paranoid about my kids safety. Sue me :)

Once they're old enough, just don't let them be out of ear shot.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag said:

How do we enforce it now? If they look like a woman, no one is going to even know let alone shoo them away. If a guy tries walking in there five o'clock shadow and everything but he claims he's transgender and being discriminated against then there's nothing we can do. I'm all for letting them use their preferred bathroom, but the law really needs to watch out for loopholes like this.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle

So...how are "Transgendered" people not considered mentally unstable people?? Is it because the US is so first world that we don't have real problems???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...how are "Transgendered" people not considered mentally unstable people?? Is it because the US is so first world that we don't have real problems???

I consider them very mentally unstable, although most of America considers them brave hero's for coming out.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cattlebattle

@killerforhire said:

I consider them very mentally unstable, although most of America considers them brave hero's for coming out.

I think most people feel the same way, however, people will literally kill themselves before being acknowledged as a racist or bigot or whatever buzzword gets thrown at them, so, they have to demonstrate how liberal they are online by going with the narrative.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people should use whichever bathroom/locker room that correlates with their genitals. If you got a penis, go to the men's/boy's bathroom. If you got a vagina, go to the women's/girl's bathroom. I would not feel comfortable being next to or seeing a "man" with a vagina in the locker room naked. In fact I'm not really comfortable when I see old dudes casually walking around the gym locker room butt naked. So seeing a "man" who has a vagina would freak me out. I don't think this is an unreasonable reaction or whatever. I think most people would be very uncomfortable. I would not want to see that and I'm a grown man. Imagine kids in elementary or high school being exposed to that.

Also, this opens up more opportunity for scumbags to take advantage of this situation. Yes, going to any bathroom could be dangerous or whatever. But now there's this. New ways a creep could take advantage of this. Ways that weren't there before. I think there are valid concerns and it is understandable to why some people are worried.

To be honest, I would like it to go back when how it was before all this. Transgenders could go into whichever and this wasn't even a national debate or conversation. Maybe it's just me. I just can't accept the whole transgender thing. Not in a bad or negative way. I can't wrap my head around it. But hey I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's done, so whatever. They can go to which ever bathroom they "identify" with.

You know I'm pretty surprised at how this thing blew recently. The number of companies and people boycotting or protesting North Carolina. I guess I just find it weird.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Eh, I'm very undecided about this. I'd probably be OK with it, but I see where the other side of argument is coming from.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, the US has quite a few "real" problems, with blatant bigotry being one of the foremost, if pedagogical evidence is any indication.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#36  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Groovy news I say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

Oh, the US has quite a few "real" problems, with blatant bigotry being one of the foremost, if pedagogical evidence is any indication.

Is the word bigot a term of endearment?

& what the hell is pedagogical evidence?

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sentence barely makes sense, even so.. While OP's article was about the US in specific this is hardly a national phenomenon.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I don't even care. Transgenders have been using whatever bathroom they want for only God knows how long. It's not new, and quite frankly, it's a non-issue. There are important issues to focus on, in my opinion.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

What happened to Comic Vine when half the user base has turned in to absolute scumbags?

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

This sentence barely makes sense, even so.. While OP's article was about the US in specific this is hardly a national phenomenon.

It doesn't make sense because you don't agree with it?? They argument for Transgender bathrooms I am pretty sure is a debate in mostly western, first world countries.

What happened to Comic Vine when half the user base has turned in to absolute scumbags?

They are scumbags because they don't share your opinion? Aren't you the little fascist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transgender people are mentally ill? What? There's some nasty people in this thread.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: No, it doesnt make sense because why would people create a problem because transgenders are not mentally unstable? At the same time he's implying that they DO have mental problems. It's just confusing, no idea what he was getting at.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Transgender people are mentally ill? What? There's some nasty people in this thread.

Being under the delusion that your a woman trapped in a mans body or vice versa is most certainly due to a mental illness.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By dshipp17

@the_man_with_questions said:

So recently the U.S. decreed that transgender students across the U.S. can use the bathroom they identify as.

[Source:]https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-issue-decree-transgender-access-school-restrooms-ny-012216218.html

Personal thoughts? To be honest? Not a fan. The concept of transgender bothers me, and I don't really feel comfortable with my younger female siblings/cousins using the bathroom with a man dressed in a skirt. It also seems to be pandering towards the liberal/PC agenda. I mean seriously. Catering to the rights of 0.2... 0.3 percent of the U.S. population and ignoring the rights of others? Thanks Obama (literally). Not only that, but the law seems kind of forced and came out of nowhere.

It's not actually a law, it's just a suggestion; all Obama can do on his own is recommend that public schools allow access to girls' bathroom (e.g, but, Obama can order federal employees to follow such a suggestion). It can only become law through an act of Congress. But, it could become a mandate, should a legal dispute erupt that results in a Supreme Court decision approving the suggestion.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Please tell me how they are not. Just because you say your something, doesn't mean you actually are that. I could identify as a Paki lesbian all I want...doesn't make it true. Transgender people have well documented histories of being mentally unstable and having high rates of suicide....which is dialed up 20x after they have surgery.

Did I ever tell you how much I love lefties?? You are third person who doesn't agree with me so instead of presenting an argument....you just called me a name. You guys are so edgy!!!

@bruxae said:

@cattlebattle: No, it doesnt make sense because why would people create a problem because transgenders are not mentally unstable? At the same time he's implying that they DO have mental problems. It's just confusing, no idea what he was getting at.

I've lost you.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Because male pedophiles have never shown interest in boys?

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Being under the delusion that your a woman trapped in a mans body or vice versa is most certainly due to a mental illness.

No, it is not.