• 64 results
#51 Posted by Heatblaze (10399 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
#52 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan: I didn't make the article or title. All I did was copy and paste. Blame the publisher.

#54 Edited by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

Why should I care about this anymore than any of the other countless murders in the world?

#55 Posted by EdBlank (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how many of these situations are the result of the "woman" keeping the fact that she is a man a secret until way too late.

I don't think murder is appropriate, but is it all that shocking that a straight male would be crushed to the core and completely outraged if they were mislead in this way and actually committed sex acts?

If the trans community wants to be loud and proud, I think they should be super transparent about who they are (chromosome-wise).

Not knowing the cause of this: I will assume the trans person was a reasonable person. As tech gets better, the possibility of fooling straight guys is greater. I for one would be devastated - but I wouldn't attempt to seriously injure or kill anyone.

#57 Posted by EdBlank (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@edblank: There have been successful cases using the "panic" defense where someone reacted violently to discovering someone was transgender, resulting in death.

I really hope that they stop trying to fool people. Perhaps we can coin a hashtag or something.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#59 Edited by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan: I didn't make the article or title. All I did was copy and paste. Blame the publisher.

Black Trans Woman Fatally Shot In Head In Suspected Hate Crime

Is a lot different than just proclaiming it a hate crime.

#60 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan: Maybe because I got it from a different website? -_- the headline was different. Jeez, you always got to be complicated.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#61 Edited by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@somayareece said:

@thenaughtytitan: Maybe because I got it from a different website? -_- the headline was different. Jeez, you always got to be complicated.

If you got it from a different website then why did you post that link in the OP?

#62 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan: The blog posted that link. I never went to that link at all. Most blogs tend to misquote things anyways.

#63 Edited by BlackLegRaph (5475 posts) - - Show Bio

That is unfortunate. It is also unfortunate that teenagers are running around with guns. Such is our world.

#64 Posted by TheJman (312 posts) - - Show Bio

idiots abound....smh.

#65 Posted by darkhunter89 (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL jk

R.I.P

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#67 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

careful boy, caution girl, I do not think we were meant for this world