Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Pania

sonicmora says:

"Yeah, i've seen them all.Odds are there will always be a bad fanboy. One person can pretty much ruin it for others."

Quite so.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Gottheit

Pretty bold statement. I mean, there are always exceptions to the fanboy rule, but generally most Anime fanboys are just atrocious. They think that because a particular art form is drawn east of Pearl Harbor that it's inferior to the Round-Eyed jabs at westerners that are created in the Land of the Rising Sun. It's, like, crap, just because you happen to like Goku doesn't mean you can appreciate characters like Batman or Homer Simpson? Get over yourself.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By sonicmora

Well, yeah I do see more animae fans debate in impossibl battles.

I guess they see it different than comics. That's what I think. It's different when you see it on tv or something than in pages, some animae series. Or, what I usually say, they don't know anything about the characters they're debating against. They just declare the known character they know, without considering what the other character can do. It happens.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Gottheit

I love(hate) when they do that...

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By sonicmora

Same here..

riv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56  Edited By riv1

Andferne says:

"Ok I just got to thinking and wanted to see what everyone's responees would be. 1) What is it that make's someone a fanboy? 2) Is it ok to be a fanboy? 3) Why is it ok to admit to yourself your a fanboy? 4) Why when someoneelse calls you a faboy it is offensive?"

1) What is it that make's someone a fanboy?

Unchanging opinions and dedication, something i'm actually going to start my first thread here on.

2) Is it ok to be a fanboy?

Hell yes, as long as you don't belittle others' opinions. Half the fun is meeting in the middle.

3) Why is it ok to admit to yourself your a fanboy?

Because there's a difference to being a fan and a fanboy, and you have to know what that is.

4) Why when someoneelse calls you a faboy it is offensive?

When it's used as a slur. Most cultures/sub cultures can be used as a slur, and we/they all know when it is.