Thoughts on LGBT and their supporters.

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@overvoid:

Absolutely, sweetie. No judgement here, you come out when you feel like it 🏳️‍🌈

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Most I've met are lovely people and easier to get along with than those nasty cishets

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They tend to be nice people, with some asshole once in a while, basically they like any other people aside from liking same sex.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly part of the homosexual agenda and indicative of the decline of moral standards globally.

We must all prepare for the second coming of Christ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

Yes, the gay agenda is real, we are coming for you all.

🏳️‍🌈

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: I can't wait to see the second cumming; it's going to be really goofy.

Imagine this: A tear in the fabric of spacetime allowing for Jesus to enter on a white horse wearing bloodstained pants while carrying a sword in his hand. Almost cartoonish.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#157  Edited By NightFang3

@donatellorawks: I'm pretty sure Christ would have more to say to the fake-Christians and probably be very welcome to LGBTs.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@nightfang3 said:

@donatellorawks: I'm pretty such Christ would have more to say to the fake-Christians and probably be very welcome to LGBTs.

Ignoring Bible verses again?

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

The Word of God is not something you pick selectively and ignore others. You have to accept every verse of it as inspired by God and never deviate regardless of how the times and cultures change.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@donatellorawks: I think Christ overrules Leviticus and if you believe that than you should be killing the gays, but murder is a sin and a crime.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: I think Christ overrules Leviticus and if you believe that than you should be killing the gays, but murder is a sin and a crime.

Christ never overruled Leviticus, he merely told us that we are freed from the Law in the sense that it is pointless to blindly follow the rules dictated in the Old Testament if we don't have faith nor understand the intent - The arrival of Lord Jesus tells us we are saved by faith in Him and not by works.

Christ himself said that he came to fulfill the law:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." (Matthew 5:17)

In fact he placed higher restrictions on the idea of morality, if you read the subsequent verses. Additionally to our actions, our mind and intent should also be pure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

Question: do you think us LGBT+ folk should be put to death? Seems an awful lot like that's the implication here.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

Question: do you think us LGBT+ folk should be put to death? Seems an awful lot like that's the implication here.

Don't worry the Satanic Church welcomes you with open arms.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@donatellorawks:

That's what the Book of Leviticus had dictated. If its either under a Christian or Jewish theocratic nation, it should be the case in terms of the country's laws. However, the laws of a government that's not affiliated to the morals set down by God may not do the same thing, and Christians should not expect the government of the day to adopt those rules. The famous quote by Jesus "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's" should tell us that much.

Please note that this is NOT advocating hatred for homosexuals. Far from it, the Book of Leviticus is about following the law, as in specific rules and regulations to follow blindly. The New Testament brought forth a new perspective on this. The intent about executing homosexuals back in Leviticus is about God's love, but the arrival of Jesus tells us that homosexuals can be redeemed without being put to death.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: You do know the bible has been edited several times, right? In older versions, leviticus 20:13 was referring to pederasty, and not sex between grown men.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

*book of leviticus dictates homosexuals should be put to death*

*book of leviticus is not advocati3ng for hatred of homosexuals*

Congrats, you get an olympic gold for mental gymnastics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod:

Hail Satan lol 🏳️‍🌈

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@mcflicky said:

@donatellorawks: You do know the bible has been edited several times, right? In older versions, leviticus 20:13 was referring to pederasty, and not sex between grown men.

Pederasty and homosexuality are talking about the same things essentially. If its wrong to have sex with someone of the same gender with both partners at significantly different ages, its also wrong to have sex with someone of the same gender in general. Age does not excuse someone from sinning/not sinning, that's what I am saying.

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@donatellorawks:

Please understand that Leviticus is about theocracy which does not mean everyone in the world has to follow it. It has nothing to do with personal feelings towards a particular group of people. And never in the Bible has it dictated that Christians/Jews should overthrow the government of the day to usher in theocracy.

Executing a sinner doesn't mean the action is encouraging hating the sinner. This is a common misconception. Note the common saying by Christians: Hate the sin but not the sinner.

A sinner can still repent and be redeemed in the eyes of the Lord by faith in Jesus Christ. The sin - The action/thought itself, is the one that should be condemned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

I realize you were addressing another guy at that point, but you lost me at "Pederasty and homosexuality are talking about the same things essentially".

Fuck you and everything you stand for, comparing my mates and I to pedos. You're a nutcase fundamentalist and I hope you stay lonely all your life so you cannot touch the next generation with your vile, toxic beliefs.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: That is absolutely not the same thing. Adults can consent, children cannot. An adult having sex with a minor is always rape.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

I realize you were addressing another guy at that point, but you lost me at "Pederasty and homosexuality are talking about the same things essentially".

Fuck you and everything you stand for, comparing my mates and I to pedos. You're a nutcase fundamentalist and I hope you stay lonely all your life so you cannot touch the next generation with your vile, toxic beliefs.

@mcflicky said:

@donatellorawks: That is absolutely not the same thing. Adults can consent, children cannot. An adult having sex with a minor is always rape.

You are both mistaken about my point. With context, when I say the two topics are "about the same things essentially", I was directly addressing the argument regarding that particular verse in the Book of Leviticus 20:13 - pederasty or homosexuality. What I meant was that even if the verse was talking about pederasty, the ultimate motivation behind the verse was about homosexuality.

Don't just focus on that particular verse from Leviticus. Take into full context of what the books in the Bible are presenting as an overall image. There are actually a number of Biblical references that condemn homosexuality, and here is a New Testament example:

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:26-27)

Yes, there are different verses that condemned corrupting minors, but for the sake of controversy, probably we will put that aside as a separate topic.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

Even the book of Romans calls for the death penalty of queers. What's the problem?

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks:

Even the book of Romans calls for the death penalty of queers. What's the problem?

think you got it wrong. Only the Book of Leviticus dictates the penalty for homosexuality. The New Testament merely condemns homosexuality as a sin.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this seems like a discussion about LGBTs and the Christian religion, im gonna share some of my experience about them:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this very smart classmate/friend back in college.

He is both a gay and a Christian. He would often invite us to attend one of their "fellowship" meetings for students (I avoided many of them unless I need him for some tutoring).

While he admitted that he is attracted to males, he never engaged in any homosexual relationship.

For him being a Christian is the greatest thing that ever happened to his life, (at least that's how I see it from my perspective).

He is now a college professor, teaching in some University, and from time to time, I seek him out for free professional engineering advises.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My uncle (motherside) is gay.

He used to work in a bank as some local executive or kinda like regional manager, so he's kinda well-off (relatively speaking).

But he shunned his family away (which are "Christians", at least culturally) and engaged in multiple homosexual relationship.

Back in 2002-2003, he was diagnosed with a tumor or cancer (somewhere in the lower area of the body, I ain't going to be specific about it) and he had to quit his job.

All of his friends and partners left him, and it was only my old grandmother who took care of him while he was sick and bedridden.

Grandma was a devote Christian and so he influenced my uncle back to Christianity.

Eventually, grandma passed away, my uncle recover from his illness, find a new job, and became a volunteer worker on some Christian Church ever since.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my aunt (also motherside) is a lesbian.

And she has a female partner, who already have a husband and a son.

So for Christians, that's pretty much homosexuality and adultery combine, (though her female partner and her female partner's husband don't live together anymore.)

Well, they are both Christians as well and they regularly go to Church every Sunday.

And it seems like they (including their Church) have no issues with it what so ever.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this seems like a discussion about LGBTs and the Christian religion, im gonna share some of my experience about them:

I have this very smart classmate/friend back in college.

He is both a gay and a Christian. He would often invite us to attend one of their "fellowship" meetings for students (I avoided many of them unless I need him for some tutoring).

While he admitted that he is attracted to males, he never engaged in any homosexual relationship.

For him being a Christian is the greatest thing that ever happened to his life, (at least that's how I see it from my perspective).

He is now a college professor, teaching in some University, and from time to time, I seek him out for free professional engineering advises.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My uncle (motherside) is gay.

He used to work in a bank as some local executive or kinda like regional manager, so he's kinda well-off (relatively speaking).

But he shunned his family away (which are "Christians", at least culturally) and engaged in multiple homosexual relationship.

Back in 2002-2003, he was diagnosed with a tumor or cancer (somewhere in the lower area of the body, I ain't going to be specific about it) and he had to quit his job.

All of his friends and partners left him, and it was only my old grandmother who took care of him while he was sick and bedridden.

Grandma was a devote Christian and so he influenced my uncle back to Christianity.

Eventually, grandma passed away, my uncle recover from his illness, find a new job, and became a volunteer worker on some Christian Church ever since.

Now my aunt (also motherside) is a lesbian.

And she has a female partner, who already have a husband and a son.

So for Christians, that's pretty much homosexuality and adultery combine, (though her female partner and her female partner's husband don't live together anymore.)

Well, they are both Christians as well and they regularly go to Church every Sunday.

And it seems like they (including their Church) have no issues with it what so ever.

I have asked a knowledgeable pastor about liberal Christians, and he said liberal Christians are not true Christians because almost anything is permissible for these people. Just because some people called themselves Christians doesn't mean they practise the true Word of God.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have asked a knowledgeable pastor about liberal Christians, and he said liberal Christians are not true Christians because almost anything is permissible for these people. Just because some people called themselves Christians doesn't mean they practise the true Word of God.

Personally, I don't really know if their Church is aware that my aunt and her partner are engaged in lesbian/adulterous relationship (though I highly doubt that, i mean people will gossip),

or if their relationship had regress to mere simple companionship, (as they are already old and can only rely on each other), and they inform their church of their predicament.

I doubt the Church is "liberal" though, as they do still speak against homosexual acts and adultery, or abortion and prostitituion etc. (as far as I know.)

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@mimisalome said:
@donatellorawks said:

Personally, I don't really know if their Church is aware that my aunt and her partner are engaged in lesbian/adulterous relationship (though I highly doubt that, i mean people will gossip),

or if their relationship had regress to mere simple companionship, (as they are already old and can only rely on each other), and they inform their church of their predicament.

I doubt the Church is "liberal" though, as they do still speak against homosexual acts and adultery, or abortion and prostitituion etc. (as far as I know.)

If there is nothing sexual in the relationship, then there's nothing heterosexual nor homosexual about that relationship, and the church doesn't really take a stand on it as long as both parties are Christian. Most mainstream evangelical churches are strict on what kind of relationships you are personally in. Even in my cell group, my church pastor refused to approve of the relationship between a Christian who dated (and later married) a non-Christian. Sure, the non-Christian became a Christian eventually, but the practice is generally not encouraged by the Christian community.

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind them

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw a LGBT once when I went to the carnival. It had big fangs and stripes.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 cocacolaman  Moderator

Forget KoL, SpareHeadOne is the real baiting GOAT

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:

@donatellorawks:

think you got it wrong. Only the Book of Leviticus dictates the penalty for homosexuality. The New Testament merely condemns homosexuality as a sin.

"Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Death penalty for fags. Death penalty for fag enablers.