Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio14
No Caption Provided

It's this guy named Hamura Miura. Now the main gripe I have with this is the fact that it's specifically stated that the ONLY Asian left in the world is Mikasa. And even then she's only half. The characters are even named in a way to blatantly exemplify this fact. Eren is SUPPOSED to be German. Jean is SUPPOSED to be french. Sasha is SUPPOSED to be Italian. But from the looks of it, it seems as though everyone in the movie is gonna be Japanese. This irks me because the entire point of the first part was that all of humanity was supposed to come together and that all racial barriers were destroyed because of it. But it doesn't seem that way because everyone is gonna be Japanese.

So, will the cast be a more or less diverse mixture of races or all Japanese? No, no -- wait, I got it. Everyone will be Japanese except Mikasa, who will be European.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is going to be a LA AoT movie...?
Lord help us. Love the show, but honestly, it doesn't seem like a good call. Whatsoever. Dragonball Evolution all over again.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is going to be a LA AoT movie...?

Lord help us. Love the show, but honestly, it doesn't seem like a good call. Whatsoever. Dragonball Evolution all over again.

I know, right. At least Dragonball Evolution had a full manga and anime to work off of. Attack on Titan just finished just finished it's first season and the manga isn't even done yet. Anyway here's an Ad they did with Subaru to tease the movie

Loading Video...

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pfcoolio14: Ugh, the Titans look ok at least... Still. Expectations are not that high for this movie.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

That was... quick.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

Wait..it's a Japanese movie right? So it'll be less "Dragonball Evolution" and more "Death Note:The Movie"

Loading Video...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kgb725

Why so early ?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Will it have long winded monologues and 5 minute scenes of supposed wide-eyed terror that bore it's audience? Sorry, watched season 1 as it came recommended to me from a friend back home and I was rather unimpressed. Action in it was cool, but lacking. Needed more action less heavy handed melodrama.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikasa's actor will be half accurate then hehe

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're gonna ruin my Sasha... xP

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

I completely forgot there was going to be a live-action movie until I read this.