The Rating System!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
I'm starting to hate this rating system.  First the rating system is for bad posts know people abuse it.  I make a perfect thread and people downgrade posts why is that.  Someone has a different point of view so they have to be downgraded.  I'm sick of this rating system people are taking advantage just because someone thinks a different way they have be be downgraded.

I bet you some idiots are going to downgrade this!
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Unbelonger

What have they done to you?

zzzzz

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By never give up
Unbelonger said:
"What have they done to you?

zzzzz"
They are messing up my thread. Look how mature they are they downgraded the first post.

never give up said:
"I'm starting to hate this rating system.  First the rating system is for bad posts know people abuse it.  I make a perfect thread and people downgrade posts why is that.  Someone has a different point of view so they have to be downgraded.  I'm sick of this rating system people are taking advantage just because someone thinks a different way they have be be downgraded.

"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
What The Hell Is Going On Here ?
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I upgraded it, don't worry.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up
inferiorego said:
"I upgraded it, don't worry."
Thank you look at this thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/zoom-vs-superman-prime-vs-the-runner-vs-flash/33978/#24
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up

Another thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-bizarro-vs-goku-vegeta/33561/#26

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Unbelonger

Well man, There is no real solution for your problem, not definitive anyway. I can only tell you to try to stay cool; If you get pissed off, it would be all worse, assholes like crap, that's why they are assholes.

zzzzzzzz

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By Darkchild
never give up said:
"I'm starting to hate this rating system.  First the rating system is for bad posts know people abuse it.  I make a perfect thread and people downgrade posts why is that.  Someone has a different point of view so they have to be downgraded.  I'm sick of this rating system people are taking advantage just because someone thinks a different way they have be be downgraded.

"
quite ur whining
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By never give up
Darkchild said:
"never give up said:

"
quite ur whining"
How would you feel if you made a special thread that is important and people downgrade by -20....
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#11  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

"quit"

IBF

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild
never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:

"
quite ur whining"
How would you feel if you made a special thread that is important and people downgrade by -20...."
Id laugh my a$$ off that someone doesnt have a life an needs to try an annoy me by doing something like that. Thats how you gotta look at it, that youve pissed someone off so bad somehow that their acting like moronic chimps and trying to make you angry...which they are. So just brush it off.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmmm....

<(°-°<)  (^°-°^)  (>°-°)>  <(°-°<)  (^°-°^)  (>°-°)>

Kirby dance was in before the lock!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By never give up
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Hmmm....

Kirby dance was in before the lock!"
Im glad you posted this.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By never give up
Darkchild said:
"never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:

"
quite ur whining"
How would you feel if you made a special thread that is important and people downgrade by -20...."
Id laugh my a$$ off that someone doesnt have a life an needs to try an annoy me by doing something like that. Thats how you gotta look at it, that youve pissed someone off so bad somehow that their acting like moronic chimps and trying to make you angry...which they are. So just brush it off."
Your right darkchild.
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Hmmm....

Kirby dance was in before the lock!"
stealer...
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild
never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:

"
quite ur whining"
Id laugh my a$$ off that someone doesnt have a life an needs to try an annoy me by doing something like that. Thats how you gotta look at it, that youve pissed someone off so bad somehow that their acting like moronic chimps and trying to make you angry...which they are. So just brush it off."
Your right darkchild."
I am? HELL YEAH im right.

(Holy crap someone actually listened to my advice. SCORE)
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up
Darkchild said:
"never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:
"Darkchild said:
"never give up said:

"
quite ur whining"
Your right darkchild."
I am? HELL YEAH im right.

(Holy crap someone actually listened to my advice. SCORE)"
lol you are right.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Yubba Yubba Yubba
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild
King Saturn said:
"Yubba Yubba Yubba
"
Raises eyebrow

You are a strange fellow
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkchild said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yubba Yubba Yubba
"
Raises eyebrow

You are a strange fellow"
Correction Sir. I am a very intoxicated fellow...
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Unbelonger
King Saturn said:
"Darkchild said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yubba Yubba Yubba
"
Raises eyebrow

You are a strange fellow"
Correction Sir. I am a very intoxicated fellow..."
Share some toxic, will you...

zzzzzz
shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator
never give up said:

"
Who said it was for bad posts? People are supposed to be using it way more than they're using it now, I'd wager huge money if the +1/-1 were actually tabulated in the same way posts were, people would be using them on every single post. Its not for bad posts, you can use it if you don't like the post for whatever reason, vice versa they should be using the +1 for posts they like. Holy crap how much better would the forums be if someone hit that +1 instead of replying with simply "lol" if they liked the post?

I'll downgrade your post for calling people idiots and talking crap about the ratings system.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By never give up
Shatterstar said:
"never give up said:

"
Who said it was for bad posts? People are supposed to be using it way more than they're using it now, I'd wager huge money if the +1/-1 were actually tabulated in the same way posts were, people would be using them on every single post. Its not for bad posts, you can use it if you don't like the post for whatever reason, vice versa they should be using the +1 for posts they like. Holy crap how much better would the forums be if someone hit that +1 instead of replying with simply "lol" if they liked the post?

I'll downgrade your post for calling people idiots and talking crap about the ratings system."
So that means we can downgrade mods posts by -20 then.
shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

If you want to use several accounts to downgrade someone's posts, thats kind of abusing the system isn't it? We haven't had to deal with that problem before but if you want to volunteer to be the first, you get to be the first to find out what the consequence is. You personally have been on shaky ground before in the past, you know this, if you want to mess with moderators go for it.  To make it perfectly clear, YOUR personal interpretation for what the ratings system is intended for is both incorrect and only valid in your own brain. Outside of that, there is no rule governing how +1/-1 ratings unless Red LAMP, Captain Cascader, G-Man, Lord Sedrik or SuperCoonce says so.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By never give up
Shatterstar said:
"If you want to use several accounts to downgrade someone's posts, thats kind of abusing the system isn't it? We haven't had to deal with that problem before but if you want to volunteer to be the first, you get to be the first to find out what the consequence is. You personally have been on shaky ground before in the past, you know this, if you want to mess with moderators go for it.  To make it perfectly clear, YOUR personal interpretation for what the ratings system is intended for is both incorrect and only valid in your own brain. Outside of that, there is no rule governing how +1/-1 ratings unless Red LAMP, Captain Cascader, G-Man, Lord Sedrik or SuperCoonce says so."
How am I being a volunteer.