The Proposition Plan of a New Tiering System for Multiversal Powers

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Tiering System I propose is not particularly linnear, nor 1 directional.

It features TWO points of measurement that base in two opposite directions, as opposed to the Outerversalist tiering system that features a Baseline to beyond Baseline and above one linear system.

The first is measuring how beyond the power of narratives > physics one's power and existence is.

The next measurement is when characters are way too deep into the tier of Narratives, Abstract Physics, or Metaphysics that measuring them by distance beyond the lowest impotency is too immeasurable, and must be measured by their distance from Omnipotence instead.

In this system, a character may only be tiered in either of these two.

The system is also not linear, there are three or two pillars of tiering independent of each other, that takes account the multiple branches of power that are perspectively transcendent to the concept of linear power levels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have decided, it shall be called the Dynamic Tiering System (DTS).

In fiction, reality warping, metaphysics, abstract power comes in two independent pillars. The power of Execution (Hax-Users) and the power of Law (Platonic Archetypal Concepts) and the power of Independence.

These pillars of power systems work completely different and different Multiversal beings in fiction are a combination of one or two, or focused entirely on one, combinations of 2 or so but more significant in one over the other.

And both pillars cut across power levels that both play within the surfaces of reality to playing with abstract physics beyond the layers that transcend reality.

Executive Power like reality warping or hax, paints over reality, abstract physics, with your of existence possessing more degrees of freedom.

Law Power are the permanent fundamental source-concepts that make concepts even possible to begin with. They form the system that which Executive Power plays within.

Depending on the fiction, Law Power has superiority over the power of Execution or vice versa. In DC Comics, it appears that Law Power is somewhat superior to Hax.

I will be composing a write up on the Dynamic, Multi-Pillar tiering. Remember, my proposition does not espouse a single linnear tiering.

Avatar image for transcendlimitless
Transcendlimitless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: I think this is good for now. It's pretty thought through. Maybe you should tag a few people and ask if they're interested in seeing this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendlimitless said:

@etriel: I think this is good for now. It's pretty thought through. Maybe you should tag a few people and ask if they're interested in seeing this thread.

Not yet. i am still yet to write the pillars.

I think the idea of a single linear tiering system is stupid. very stupid.

there has to be separate pillars for each variable of power. conceptual hax, abstract embodiment, source of power, dependency type, archetypal concepts, etc.

if i dont. it will be vsbattles all over again.

Avatar image for transcendlimitless
Transcendlimitless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:
@transcendlimitless said:

Not yet. i am still yet to write the pillars.

I think the idea of a single linear tiering system is stupid. there has to be separate pillars for each variable of power. conceptual hax, abstract embodiment, source of power, dependency type, archetypal concepts, etc.

Ok, cool for now then, definetely. Maybe I'm gonna write one too (This would not be published. Just out of boredom).

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers