The official Xianxia/Wuxia discussion thread.

• 69 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A place where Chinese Novels and stories are the point of focus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thekillerklok

I'm about 60 chapters into way of the devil and it's pretty good so far.

sadly the translation is lacking with only 140 chapters translated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Is it made by Er Gen? And how good is the main character in comparison to Meng Hao and Bai Xiaochun?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thekillerklok

@shade555: Nope, You may be thinking of The Pursuit of truth, Previously translated as beseech the devil. a novel by Er Gen.

Way of the Devil seems to have more horror elements where things like Ghosts feed upon humans and has a setting where no matter what attainments one reaches in Martial arts they are ant like in comparison. It's not anything crazy but just different enough.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thekillerklok

Poor bastards of Wuxia #1

Wang Shunyong just a guy who was invited over to a Wealthy merchants house to view a painting and socialize.

unfortunately for him The merchant forces his crying daughter who is in love with another man (And is considered deformed by the current standards of beauty into a plot involving drugging/cough baby making? so that his daughter can be married to a good family

"Come come come, this is a unique Purple Jade Grape Wine that I personally purchased from the Ju Rong Nation in the East, unavailable anywhere else! You can see the splendor of the reflection off the wine’s surface; it’s one of the best. Young Master Wang, have a taste!"

Chen Daozao gestured for Wang Shunyong to take his pick. Either way, both cups had been poisoned. He had already taken the antidote earlier, and so did not fear the drug’s effects; it didn't matter which one he chose.

So, how can that get any worse? what if the crying daughter happened to be the waifu of the main character who himself is in such a powerful position that he has subordinates looking to score brownie points.

As for Chen Yunxi, it was instead Lu Sheng’s face that flashed before her. Her vision grew more and more blurry.

"BAM!!!"

Just at that precise moment, the doors to the courtyard were smashed open by a destructive force.

A bare-chested burly man with unruly hair charged in fiercely. A green dragon was tattooed on his chest, and his waist was thick and swollen. He seemed like a black bear clearing the way as he strode in.

Following closely behind the burly man were two columns of elite fighters, each of them fit and strong. Dressed in short black robes, they flooded into the area.

"That’s him!" The burly man hollered as he pointed an accusatory finger at the shell-shocked Wang Shunyong. "How dare you steal my concubine. Give him a good beating! I’ll take responsibility for his death!!!"

Immediately, the gang of muscular men swarmed forward and forcefully pinned the ashen-faced Wang Shunyong to the ground, then thrashed him with all their might. Fists the size of pots rained down on him.

"Ah! AH AH AHHHH!!!"

Wang Shunyong fell to the ground, where he was pummeled viciously by the men.

Only after Wang Shunyong was beaten till an inch from death did the man with the green dragon tattoo stop the men somewhat pretentiously.

Then he pretended to notice the people around.

"Aiyo! Isn’t this Miss Chen? How rude of me! Never did I imagine I would land up catching this adulterer in Miss Chen’s manor, I beg your pardon please! We’ll leave immediately!"

The man apologized profusely, his manners frighteningly impeccable compared to his previous posture when he barged in and immediately ordered the assault.

The contrast was so stark that Chen Yunxi was at a loss for words.

The man bothered to be polite only to her, sparing not even a single glance for her father on the side. After a series of niceties and compliments, he quickly pulled his men out, dragging the unconscious young master Wang Shunyong behind him like a dead dog.

insert an event where the subordinate reports his doings to a higher up, the higher up was afraid of the repercussions of having a court official beaten half to death for randomly visiting a house so they seek the main characters opinion on what should be done.

"Oh, yes," Jade Lotus quickly returned. "External Head, what do we do with the young master of the Deputy Army Superintendent’s Wang Family?"

"Deputy Army Superintendent?" Lu Sheng was surprised. Then he shook his head, "This lad is really unfortunate. But since it concerns the reputation of my woman, break one of his legs. Then spread the rumor that he attempted to molest Chen Yunxi in vain but was struck unconscious by a passer-by with a strong sense of justice. As for the drugging attempt, if anyone dares to bring it up, then deal with him or her likewise."

Cold sweat broke out on Jade Lotus’ back.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Gotta love anything done by the Shaw Bro's.

Even though this movie has a fun example of someone using soft techniques, Pei Mei Is the real protagonist in my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: If we got a Meng Hao action figure, what do you think it should be like?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thekillerklok

No Caption Provided

Well this is the only image of Meng Hao that's really worth a damn, so basically the only option, unless you want to go the demonic route.

But lord fifth posing options are a must.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Add the meat jelly, and the Blood mastiff on the simple schooler look for full effect.

Would make the action figure Meng Hao instead of Chinese guy in robe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: I would rather have that figure than the Aunt May one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Fifth is a weird fellow.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone reading Skyfire Avenue?

Top tiers are at least planet level due to being actual planets and eating them

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've tried getting into skyfather Avenue.

maybe I'll actually get into at another point in time, That was a weird one.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen people drop it because of the wine stuff at the beginning. It's a part of the story as it's still being talked about as of Chapter 700 at where I'm reading, but should be less than the one at the beginning.

Any verse that you've heard that are overpowered?

I've heard Emperor's Domination are Universal Busters and they could likely achieve Infinite Speed since they have an artifact that lets the user achieve Infinite Speed.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thekillerklok

Most of the xianxia novels aren't fully translated, I'm sure plenty of them get outright OP but the translation wall blocks us short.

also I haven't gotten that far into emperors Domination.

But I could totally see the character shrugging off some multiversal attack claiming "It has yet to reach the apex."

and the main character from sovereign of the three realms is probably going to get really OP, given his setting.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though it's not tech a Wuxia, or Xianxia I would have to recommend the novel "When a Mage revolts."

Even though this novel follows the fantasy tropes strongly, it's so well written that it transcends.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thekillerklok

Wow did the author of Warlock of a Magus world plagiarize the crap out of "The Wizard World."

I mean the authors nickname is plagiarist so I guess this was to be expected.

but could the story have been shaken up just a little bit? I'm not far into "The Wizard World" but WMW follows the beats blatantly.

• protagonist from future and reincarnates with a system... check.
  • Main character that analysis plants/food to gain small state upgrades check.
  • Powered Knight setting, where the main character is useless as a knight check
  • recruitment into the world of mages, WMW makes the ships fly here... just so different.
  • Item that will allow the protagonist to join any mage academy of choice despite having mediocre talent check.
  • Dark magic check
  • Spell models
  • apprentices being stuck at low levels unless they can cultivate to the next level...

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many chapters does ISSTH's manga have?

Might stack them up and read it or be up to date with it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errorofthedamned: It's a series of books, not a manga.

That said, 1614, apparently.

Edit: Okay, there seems to be a manga too, sorry.

Edit2: Wait, looks like there isn't, I'm confused.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: There is a manga that has about 5 chapters so far lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Might take a while to catch up

Yeah at the rate of about 1 chapter being covered a week...

It will take freaking forever lol.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thekillerklok

Yep after reading The wizard world up to about chapter 230, I can now say that Warlock of a Magus World completely plagiarized it.

even if the novels diverge later on you can't just copy/paste that much of a story.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is World of Cultivation good

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errorofthedamned: It's worth a read, even knowing you may drop it in the future.

The Main character is just amazing.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal Mortal gets a solid recommendation from me.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

behold what is the most fearsome mirror in fiction.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be funny if he actually uses it in combat and wins.

Only time he used it was against that wolf guy I think

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Ding… the Hedonist Sovereign System has issued a quest: resolve Lin Bei Bei’s worries and make Lin Bei Bei the Host’s girlfriend!”

“Quest time limit: 30 days.”

“Successfully completing the quest will result in you receiving 300 Hedonist Points; failing will result in the Host not coming into contact with any females for 3 years!”

Fudge!

Qin Feng was feeling a bit down and drinking wine on the bed, but he leapt to his feet after hearing this. The punishment for this quest was simply too outrageous.

He would be better off just dying!

This system is to merciless Senpai

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thekillerklok

“Mr. Sun really has great taste. The Building 4 District 4 villa is the most unique house of the Cloud City Hua Manor. Because it’s close to the parking lot, the garden area in front of the villa was eliminated to become a main road. The backyard has also been sectioned off to become the trash area. Also, the villa is in the best location: the entrance of the West Side Door. Whether it’s night or day, it’s always bustling. The two of you will never be lonely when living there. In the morning, you won’t need to set an alarm because you’ll certainly be awoken by the noise outside.

“Due to this villa’s many specialties, it’s the ideal mansion that countless customers are fighting over. Thus, it’s twice as expensive as the other villas. But, seeing how sincere the two of you are in coming personally to request Building 4 of District 4, I’ll give you a discount. The calculations come up to 15,059,922 silver yuan. But, our Royal Group was never a petty company. So, how about this? I’ll get rid of the small change and charge you 15,059,920 silver yuan.”

Once Qin Feng started talking, he couldn’t stop. He fired out his words like a string of pearls. Even the usually cold and strong Li Yu Chen couldn’t help but cover her mouth and laugh. Wang Jun stood at the back and also wanted to laugh, but he didn’t dare to do so. He could only use his strength to keep his face in check to preserve a cold and serious expression.

Sun Ye and Wang Ying were dumbfounded for a good while before they regained their senses. Wang Ying was so angry that her face was black. She clenched her teeth and said: “Let’s not talk about getting rid of a mere 2 yuan, okay? Also, I’ve already inquired about the price of the villa, it’s around 8 million. You’re giving us a faulty villa that doesn’t even have a front or backyard and you’d dare charge us over 15 million? You’re clearly a poor thing that thinks so much about money that you’ve gone crazy!”

Qin Feng didn’t get mad. On the contrary, he had a look of seriousness: “Alright, since you don’t want to get rid of the 2 yuan, then I’ll give it to you at the original price of 15,059,922 yuan. I don’t get it, how are you rich people so generous? As for the price of the villa, it’s non-negotiable. You just said that our Royal Group is selling faulty villas? Well, then you can go look for better ones elsewhere.”

My favorite Main character may just be the hedonistic troll type.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thekillerklok

“Ruo Rou, don’t you like the song as well? How about you go to my room now, we sit opposite each other with our legs crossed, and then… ” After Rao Shi Man had left, Qin Feng instantly switched targets to Xu Ruo Rou.

“I-I, I’m going upstairs to sleep now. Good night!” Xu Ruo Rou ran faster than a rabbit. In the blink of an eye, she had gone to the upper floor.

A moment after she went up, Qin Huang walked downstairs. When he saw Qin Feng alone standing in trance in the big parlor, he was rather amused.

“Feng’er, when I was reading in the study, I heard someone singing and playing the piano downstairs. The voice and piano were enchanting. Was the song sung by Rao Shi Man?”

“Yeah, and the piano was played by me,” Qin Feng gloated.

“How could I, as your father, not know you, little brat, could play the piano?” Seeing there was no one else around, Qin Huang could finally acknowledge him as his son. In order to help Qin Feng hook up with girls, Qin Huang was worn out from acting in Qin Feng’s show.

“Feng’er, regarding the song just now, I’ve some points of my own, especially your piano part. I think there are some verses that need to be revised. Now, let’s go to your father’s room. We can sit together with our legs crossed and talk all night long… It has been such a long time since I’ve heard a song that could really touch one’s soul and evoke memories.”

Lol... bluff called.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Mister Lin, from tomorrow onward, Li Fu will assign you to class five of Songshan’s First School’s twelfth grade. You’ll become a high school student, and you’ll be in the same class as my daughter Chu Mengyao. You’ll go to school with her, go home with her. You’ll be in charge of taking care of her and her needs, and also tutor her… Well, put simply, you’ll be her companion. I’m too busy with my business these years, and I haven’t been fulfilling my role as a father too well. On that note, I’d like to find her someone to get along with, to make her days a little livelier… That’s the real reason I’ve asked for you. You’re around the same age as her, and you’re both young people. I’m sure there’s plenty of stuff the two of you could talk about.” Chu Pengzhan said with a smile.

Lin Yi was a little overwhelmed. Someone to get along with? Take care of her needs? Stuff the two of them could talk about? Wait, this was the mission that would have him set for his whole life? This was starting to feel like marriage! This wasn’t a girl with some sort of problem that prevented her from getting married, was she? Lin Yi didn’t want to be part of any marriage plans!

“Mister Lin, are you okay?” Chu Pengzhan seemed to understand with one look at his stunned face. “I thought that you’ve been told all this before accepting the assignment, but… It seems that this isn’t the case?”

“Mister Chu, please, call me Lin Yi. Mister Lin is a bit… much.” Lin Yi replied with a bitter smile. “Frankly, I didn’t know what I was asked here to do. The old man only told me how important the mission was, and that upon completing it I’d be set for life…”

“Set for life?” Chu Pengzhan blinked at the thought before laughing loudly. “Hahaha! I see, I see. Your old man wasn’t lying. You do this job well, and your rewards will let you live your life with no trouble at all!”

That last line... Poor MC has just been sold off lol.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is fine.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never gonna use Li qiye in vs battles As the guy is more broken then featherine or Pre Retcon Beyonder.

Immortal mortal is also good chinese novel.

But has a average ending.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got side tracked with a generic Japanese fantasy novel, but I plan on updating my bai xiaochun respect thread as I reread through AWE.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/bai-xiaochun-respect-thread-wip-1972630/

though this is another project that is going to take far to much time and effort.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How powerful is Bai Xiaochun EoS or up to the current translation

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thekillerklok

I'm catching up to current translation myself.

and don't try to read a machine translation it will hurt your brain.

But he does reach transcendence.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So many demon stones because of copper mirror.

Copper mirror vs this furry hero.

No Caption Provided

Lord Fifth will enjoy it.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ISSTH excerpts from a few of my favorite couple of chapters 1330- 1331

The Outsider Patriarch laughed derisively as he raised his right hand up into the air and made a ripping motion, causing a huge rift to be torn open in the sky. “If I feel like leaving, nobody but a Paragon can stop me!”

Instantly, he shot toward that exit rift at top speed.

At the exact same time, a power of emptiness suddenly erupted out from him. It was none other than Essence power!

“Essence of emptiness!” the old Outsider said slowly. “Heaven and Earth are not real. Nothing under a Paragon can stop my teleportation magic.” With that, he began to fade away into the rift.

A moment later, Meng Hao’s attack reached him, and it passed directly through him.

“Well, isn’t this interesting,” Meng Hao said, eyes flickering. He attacked again, but this time he performed an incantation gesture and then pointed up toward the Heavens.

“Demon Sealing Hexing magic, hex this dimension! Eighth Hex!

“Seventh Hex!

“Sixth Hex!

“Fifth Hex!

“Third Hex!

“Second Hex!

“Let’s see how you get away now!” The entire dimension was shaking in response to the wave of Meng Hao’s finger. It was at this point that the Outsider Patriarch’s face completely fell.

The Eighth Hex ceased all movement in the dimension. Everything went still and quiet. As for the Seventh Hex, it sealed the dimension’s cycle of Karma, freezing it within all memories.

The Sixth Hex locked down life and death, replacing reincarnation, making the entire dimension like a tree without roots.

The Fifth Hex threw everything into chaos. Inside became out, the universe twisted, Heaven and Earth went dark, and all light faded!

The Third Hex caused the river of time in the dimension to slow to a halt. Time had no boundaries, no limits, no end, and yet the flow of time was stopped.

The Second Hex caused the emptiness to become reality!

Amidst massive rumbling sounds, the Outsider’s face fell, and his body was forced out of its illusory state. The entire dimension went quiet as Heaven and Earth were sealed.

In the critical moment, Meng Hao then performed an incantation gesture and unleashed Demon Sealing Hexing magic!

He didn’t utilize all of the Hexes, but rather... the most powerful... Third Hex!

Present-Ancient Hexing!

The Dao of Time was unleashed, causing Meng Hao’s body to blur. He suddenly seemed to fade into the river of time, and the incoming finger passed through him.

A boom rang out, and blood sprayed out of Meng Hao’s mouth. He felt himself weakening to the point where he was about to collapse into pieces. However, the Green Emperor’s Eternal Incantation helped him recover, and he fell back at top speed, eyes glittering.

“It's real, and also not real... illusory, and yet not illusory. It's a dreamscape!! If you die in a dream, you can die in real life!” Having received inspiration in the nick of time, he suddenly extended his hand. Without any hesitation, he performed an incantation gesture to unleash Karmic Hexing, then touched his own forehead.

Instantly, his Karma Threads appeared. Among the hosts of threads, he found one that looked different than the rest, the one that had appeared after absorbing the God blood, the Karma Thread connecting him to this God!

The God might be dead, but because of the connection of this Karma, he was still able to unleash his Daoist magic.

Meng Hao grabbed ahold of the Karma Thread, and was just about to rip it apart, when the God suddenly looked at him. He had no time to attack, so instead, he opened his mouth and roared in Meng Hao’s direction!

The roar of a God!

RUUUUUUMMMMBLLLLE!

The roar shattered everything between the God and Meng Hao. An incredible power of extermination roared toward him, inundating him. In that same moment, Meng Hao snapped the Karma Thread.

RUMBLE!

Everything went dark. Time passed. Eventually, things grew clear again, and Meng Hao was no longer in that ancient starry sky. He was back in the Vale of the Godgrave.

The golden light in the eyes of the statue had faded away, and yet, an unyielding roar could be heard echoing about as the statue collapsed.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thekillerklok

Didn't Meng Hao become All heaven

If so, wouldn't that mean he can replicate AH!'s feats and skills/techniques

Also, would you mind giving me the excerpt that proves that Meng Hao is above infinite dimensions and such

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thekillerklok

Didn't Meng Hao become All heaven

If so, wouldn't that mean he can replicate AH!'s feats and skills/techniques

Also, would you mind giving me the excerpt that proves that Meng Hao is above infinite dimensions and such

Yep the series of events EOS was allheaven consuming Meng Hao and regaining a body, then waking up to realize has been meng hao all along.

Meng Hao saw countless dimensions of space, all of them different sizes. Some were blurry, others were clear. They transformed into countless threads, threads that Meng Hao was very familiar with; every time he unleashed the Eighth Hex, these threads would appear, bind whoever was the target of the magic, and seal their cultivation base as well as their Nascent Divinity.

Originally, Meng Hao had assumed that the threads were natural laws of Heaven and Earth. But now that he could see them clearly, he understood that they... were definitely not natural or magical laws!

They were dimensional spaces!

Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed over each other and then exerted pressure onto a cultivator to seal their cultivation base and Nascent Divinity

The entire starry sky shook, and the Outsider who had transformed into a sea of flames seethed as he once again bore down on Meng Hao. However, instead of slamming into Meng Hao, he passed right through him.

It was as if Meng Hao was now hovering, not in the Mountain and Sea Realm, but in some other dimensional space. The only thing which remained behind was a shadow, an image which everyone could see but not touch!

As of this moment, Ksitigarbha’s heart was pounding. The Outsider Imperial Lord he was fighting felt his mind trembling, and he gasped as he looked toward Meng Hao with complete astonishment.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok:

Up to this day, I'm still confused by the ending, making me not be able to quantify the feats.

All I got is that : Allheaven attempted to possessed Meng Hao then Meng Hao used the Tenth Hex, in which Allheaven "successfully" possessed Meng Hao, but in reality, he failed and Meng Hao experience the life of Allheaven before there current time, then Meng Hao snaps out of it then realizes he's Allheaven.

I think you read the series twice, so could you elaborate that part?

I still can't comprehend it

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Thekillerklok
@errorofthedamned said:

@thekillerklok:

Up to this day, I'm still confused by the ending, making me not be able to quantify the feats.

All I got is that : Allheaven attempted to possessed Meng Hao then Meng Hao used the Tenth Hex, in which Allheaven "successfully" possessed Meng Hao, but in reality, he failed and Meng Hao experience the life of Allheaven before there current time, then Meng Hao snaps out of it then realizes he's Allheaven.

I think you read the series twice, so could you elaborate that part?

I still can't comprehend it

Well... let's try to analyze the end.

Endless amounts of life force, soul power, and cultivation base energy, everything that made up him, were all flowing into Allheaven in the form of a white mist. It poured into Allheaven’s eyes, ears, nose, and mouth, where it began to transform into a resplendent Demon fruit.

All of this takes some time to describe, but happened in the briefest of instants. Meng Hao became like a dessicated corpse, and a popping sound rang out as he transformed into dust, seemingly killed in body and soul.

Allheaven was trembling in excitement as his body began to reform, and the Demon fruit in his chest shone with dazzling demonic light.

“Nirvanic Rebirth. I live again!” He threw his head back and roared as his innards shrank, then began to reform. Meng Hao, the ninety-ninth Demon fruit, seemed to be on the verge of collapsing. Even as Allheaven's eyes were shining with excitement, his expression suddenly flickered.

Impossible!” he said, focusing on the aura of Nirvanic rebirth inside of him. That was the very aura that he desired, that he required, and yet, he suddenly realized that the Nirvanic aura was not his, but rather, was coming from Meng Hao, the ninety-ninth Demon fruit!

Allheaven’s face fell as the Demon fruit filled with cracks, causing boundless red light to seep out like threads. It was light abundant in demonic aura, and boundless Nirvanic rebirth. It spread out wildly through Allheaven, reaching his limbs, his face, his whole body, and even his eye! As it filled him, it sealed everything about him!

This was Nirvanic rebirth, but it was the rebirth of the Demon, the rebirth of Meng Hao!

In that moment, it became obvious that within the glowing red threads, the First Demon Sealing Hex could be detected. Then the Second Hex, and the Third Hex... all the way down to the Ninth Hex. All of them were there, completely sealing the body of Allheaven, completely preventing him from doing anything! His foundation was being cut away!

“This Tenth Hex exists in a realm that I cannot grasp. Only in the right circumstances could I unleash it, for example, when the Ninth Hex is available as the foundation, with the power of Nirvanic rebirth to catalyze the Hex.

“I needed to borrow your body to unleash it!

“Tenth Demon Sealing Hex....

“My fate is to... seal the Heavens like a Demon!”

Allheaven roared in fury, and yet had completely and utterly lost control of his own body. He could only watch as his right hand lifted up and performed an incantation gesture. A sensation of terror filled him as he felt power exploding out, a power similar to the Seal the Heavens Hex, and yet different. It was infinitely domineering, something that commanded the ultimate level of respect within Heaven and Earth.

Just as Meng Hao had said....

My fate is to... seal the Heavens like a Demon! [1. For those of you who might have forgotten, this line is in the "synopsis" of the book! It's been there since day one!]

Demons are full of multifarious transformations!

As of this moment, Meng Hao was using those multifarious transformations as the heart, and Allheaven as the body, to unleash the ultimate divine ability. As his right hand lifted up, the starry sky outside the Vast Expanse began to shrink down, smaller and smaller, until it was a dimly shining globe hovering above his palm!

“I know the way,” he murmured softly. “I just need time....” With that, he closed his eyes and sank into meditation.

The only way to break the curse of Allheaven... was to become Allheaven!

Allheaven was dead, but in that very moment before he ceased to exist, Meng Hao had merged with him. In that moment, he got what he needed, the seed of a memory.

Perhaps it would be better to call it a discarnate will, something that he would slowly feed until it grew whole....

He began to plan a way to live once again. He needed... Nirvanic Rebirth!

After coming to this conclusion, he began to scheme.... Unfortunately, he was too weak, so he sent his blood out in an attempt to gather enough power to perform Nirvanic Rebirth.

Eventually, someone came along who was perfect for his plan. He absorbed that person, who became the first Nirvana Fruit inside of him.

He could tell that he would need ninety-nine such Nirvana Fruits to become complete, and have his Nirvanic rebirth.

Nirvanic rebirth = basically reincarnation with memories and sometimes powers.

Demon fruit = basically a method of achieving nirvanic rebirth using a cultivator or cultivator(s) who have walked a path as a catalyst.

Multifarious transformations = Meng Haos nature/energy is constantly transforming because he is "The Demon"

Meng hao corrupted all heavens rebirth and become allheaven.

Karma has "Memories"

He began to pant as he recalled the truth about everything. He remembered the brief moment in which he had possessed Allheaven during their final battle. He remembered making contact with Allheaven’s thoughts, and he remembered that discarnate will, which he had placed in his own mind like a seed. Gradually, that discarnate will from Allheaven grew, making something like a duplicate of Allheaven that Meng Hao intentionally allowed to possess him.

I think the events play out as follows.

Meng hao used his 10th hex to seal/kill/merge with allheaven and collected "a seed" created from allheavens memory.

He then planted the seed which became "allheaven"

allheaven grows up.

Allheaven then possesses Meng hao in their confrontation

The sealing mark Meng Hao placed on the seed that is allheaven activated, and allheaven remembers that he is Meng hao. Meng Hao breaks allheavens curse and uses nirvana rebirth and Er Gen breaks everyone mind, with this crap that was planned out from the start.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Man, it's still confusing me, but thanks for explaining the event

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thekillerklok

@errorofthedamned:

In simpler terms you can think of it as follows.

Allheaven was originally a clone of of the true allheaven, He consumes Meng Hao, Meng hao uses his last moments to reveal shui donglius crazy plan and uses the opportunity to create a "Seed" from allheavens memory in conjunction with his final seal that was created from his previous 9. (I skipped the part where Meng Hao actually kills allheaven in the first encounter as that isn't important and will confuse the living crap out of you).

some important functions of those previous 9 and how this is possible can be glimpsed from the followed summery.

• Beginnings/ends (can bring everything to it's beginning or end.)
  • Life/death (Reincarnation is under this category.)
  • Karma (Fate linked with the "memories" of allheaven"
  • present ancient (Time)
  • "The Demons Multifarious Nature."

The seed is planted and grows again, epochs of time passes.

allheaven consumes Meng hao, but then realizes he is and always has been Meng hao.

And along the way allheaven completed his goal of nirvanic rebirth, so he has a shiny new body restored to both his (meng hao's) peak.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Would this mean that Meng Hao can replicate the feats that Allheaven did?

Like using his techniques and such, since if I understand you correctly, Meng Hao is and has always been Allheaven

Also, if Allheaven is and has always been Meng Hao, then he's the one that fought against the two that were chasing him near the end of the novel

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errorofthedamned:

Well "Allheaven" in this series is clone of another character.

All feats of clone = feats EOS Meng Hao could be attributed.

All feats of the original = nothing to do with Meng hao.

the first non replaced allheaven (A clone like Little treasure) was exiled to the starry by the original.

Meng Hao (Allheaven) needed to have forgotten who he himself was using time and then live out the existence that was allheaven theoretically in the exact same way as the original up until the seed comes to fruition and allheaven is reminded who he really was.

There is no reason to believe that Meng Hao replaced the original character then created a clone.

his purpose was always the clone (Allheaven) because his goal was breaking the curse.

The characters chasing allheaven at the end of the novel is a bit of a prequel to the events of ISSTH And reveals a bit about who lord fifth is.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I know about that.

Thanks for the info

I'll introduce some MC's from other Chinese LN fighting Meng Hao so I'll tag you if you're cool with that