THE OFFICAL HOMEWORK HELP THREAD

Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

^^

If you need Help with a HW problem post it here and Someone can Pm you the answer

  1. THEY BETTER NOT BE OBVIOUS PROBLEMS!
  2. (ANSWERS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE RIGHT ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET THEM FROM ME^^)
Avatar image for nathandan1222
nathandan1222

1886

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nathandan1222

hmm now we need a board

Avatar image for xxi0rixx
xXi0RIXx

1218

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By xXi0RIXx

2 + 2  .........

Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By shanana
Sha said:
"^^

If you need Help with a HW problem post it here and Someone can Pm you the answer

  1. THEY BETTER NOT BE OBVIOUS PROBLEMS!
  2. (ANSWERS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE RIGHT ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET THEM FROM ME^^)
"
Avatar image for nathandan1222
nathandan1222

1886

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nathandan1222
Sha said:
"Sha said:
"^^

If you need Help with a HW problem post it here and Someone can Pm you the answer

  1. THEY BETTER NOT BE OBVIOUS PROBLEMS!
  2. (ANSWERS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE RIGHT ESPECIALLY IF YOU GET THEM FROM ME^^)
"
"

unless your me

omniscience

xXi0RIXx said:
"2 + 2  ........."

7
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I have a BA in Film/Video Concentrating in Screenwriting & Critical Analysis. I currently teach English, Comic Book Writing, and Screenwriting at a community college. Lastly, I'm an English tutor for the college.

Come to me with all your film/English needs.

Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

YOU GET AN "F"

Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
aztek the lost said:
"*is scared to post here because Sha might answer him...and he doesn't want to fail* xP"
I'm giving you an F right now
Avatar image for methos
Methos

40531

Forum Posts

53471

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

well i've got a BA in Physics and Quantim Mechanics...

so if you need help there, i'm willing

M

Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

POST YOUR CREDENTIALS NOW!
Methos and I have set the bar

Avatar image for methos
Methos

40531

Forum Posts

53471

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Methos

well i know The Creator also has a degree, Walkingstone has a degree in Astrophysics, G-Man is a math teacher......

M

Avatar image for light
Light

9062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Light

This is the greatest idea ever!

Avatar image for methos
Methos

40531

Forum Posts

53471

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Methos
aztek the lost said:
WS is no longer active...

you fail lol

M
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Methos said:
"well i know The Creator also has a degree, Walkingstone has a degree in Astrophysics, G-Man is a math teacher......

M"
G-Man graduated from the school I currently go to for my Masters....
Avatar image for spongebob_squarepants
Spongebob squarepants

15

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Light said:
"This is the greatest idea ever!"
Thanks
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

BA doesn't make you smart, even if it is from the best film school in the country, it just makes you lazy.

However, when you have a BA in Film, you get to write 25 page papers on Post-Humanism in the Doctor Who universe.

Avatar image for methos
Methos

40531

Forum Posts

53471

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Methos
inferiorego said:
"BA doesn't make you smart, even if it is from the best film school in the country, it just makes you lazy.

However, when you have a BA in Film, you get to write 25 page papers on Post-Humanism in the Doctor Who universe."

Nah, i just wrote my final dissertation on using Black Holes and Quantum Mass to effect time travel...

i even managed to fit in 4 quotes from Eddie Izzard lol

M
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I wrote three screenplays on time travel.... I'm a nut for Quantum Physics, half of my books are on all that jazz. And I enjoy the film Primer!

Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90109

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I can't get help on my homeworks..... 

=[
Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By shanana

*thinks this should be pinned*

Avatar image for light
Light

9062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Light
Sha said:
"*thinks this should be pinned*"
seconds!
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Knowledge of the day: The word "Sh!t" is actually an acronym for "Ship High In Transit". Sailers, back in the 1600s used to use bird manure as fertilizer, and they shipped it by boat from one place to another. The manure was stored down below with everything else, and because of the decomposition of said manure, methane gas built up in the hold. Well, when it was time to take the manure off of the boat, a grunt would walk down to the hold with his lantern to grab the manure and BOOM! Methane explosion! and that's when they started marking the manure crates with "S.H.!.T." That's my favorite curse word origin. I should have become a linguist.

Avatar image for light
Light

9062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Light
inferiorego said:
"Knowledge of the day: The word "Sh!t" is actually an acronym for "Ship High In Transit". Sailers, back in the 1600s used to use bird manure as fertilizer, and they shipped it by boat from one place to another. The manure was stored down below with everything else, and because of the decomposition of said manure, methane gas built up in the hold. Well, when it was time to take the manure off of the boat, a grunt would walk down to the hold with his lantern to grab the manure and BOOM! Methane explosion! and that's when they started marking the manure crates with "S.H.!.T." That's my favorite curse word origin. I should have become a linguist."
I'll never fail a class again!
Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By shanana
  1. What should i do my paper on slavery about
Slave life

or slave culture?
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
aztek the lost said:
"ooh, I know that the middle finger originated from the wars between the british and french when the two sides would capture their enemies and cut off their pointer finger and middle finger (seeing as they were archers) and then to show how much better they were, they would show their two fingers how we do the middle finger :D"
you are correct sir.... most people think the f-bomb originated from there. Unfortunately, there are no historical documentation for where or when the "f-word" came from. I recommend the movie "F**k" for more complete story.

Sha said:
"
  1. What should i do my paper on slavery about
Slave life

or slave culture?"
I assume you mean Colonial American Slavery up until the American Civil War. If so, I recommend culture. If it's slavery in general, I recommend Babylonian slave life, while under Egyptian rule.
Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By shanana

Yeah Slave culture it is.

Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Slave life is to depressing to write about. American Slave Culture is pretty awe inspiring. The way they incorporated African culture and ritual with early American culture and tradition is some cool stuff. now it's my bedtime

Avatar image for shanana
shanana

61563

Forum Posts

9001

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By shanana

OK thanks and

Ciaocitos

Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#35  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
aztek the lost said:
"inferiorego said:
"aztek the lost said:
"ooh, I know that the middle finger originated from the wars between the british and french when the two sides would capture their enemies and cut off their pointer finger and middle finger (seeing as they were archers) and then to show how much better they were, they would show their two fingers how we do the middle finger :D"
you are correct sir.... most people think the f-bomb originated from there. Unfortunately, there are no historical documentation for where or when the "f-word" came from. I recommend the movie "F**k" for more complete story.
"
*thinks he's stumbled across the greatest teacher ever*"
Little do you know, I'm horribly strict and condescending while teaching. I critique like a beast.
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

hasta menana... i needs my dormir

Avatar image for hagane_enna
Hagane Enna

7388

Forum Posts

164

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By Hagane Enna
inferiorego said:
"Knowledge of the day: The word "Sh!t" is actually an acronym for "Ship High In Transit". Sailers, back in the 1600s used to use bird manure as fertilizer, and they shipped it by boat from one place to another. The manure was stored down below with everything else, and because of the decomposition of said manure, methane gas built up in the hold. Well, when it was time to take the manure off of the boat, a grunt would walk down to the hold with his lantern to grab the manure and BOOM! Methane explosion! and that's when they started marking the manure crates with "S.H.!.T." That's my favorite curse word origin. I should have become a linguist."
points to me
Did get the linguistics degree and took a !@#$ load of languages.  I tutor English, a few languages, and some math.  I can seriously deal with all kinds of editing as well as writing.
Avatar image for hedatary
Hedatary

3820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By Hedatary

I'm going to take full advantage of this.

Avatar image for gmanfromheck
gmanfromheck

42524

Forum Posts

259238

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By gmanfromheck
inferiorego said:
"POST YOUR CREDENTIALS NOW!
Methos and I have set the bar"
My degree is in Mathematics Education
Avatar image for ishadow
iSHADOW

1980

Forum Posts

90

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By iSHADOW

ive got an A.A.

not very impressive i know.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
Kiara_Sullivan

29714

Forum Posts

30

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I dont have any degrees. I only just barely finished High school. But not because I wasnt smart, but because I had some home issues whihc made me not focus much in school.. But yeah I'm pretty good with Science and History. So if anyone has like Biology stuff or perhaps something more murky xP I could possibly help...

Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
iSHADOW said:
"ive got an A.A.

not very impressive i know."
I have an A.A. too, be proud of it... 25% of people just finish HS and stop there.
Avatar image for warlock360
warlock360

30698

Forum Posts

3892

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By warlock360

I can help by anything

Avatar image for the_creator
the creator

8571

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By the creator
Methos said:
"well i know The Creator also has a degree, Walkingstone has a degree in Astrophysics, G-Man is a math teacher......

M"
Yep, I have a degree in Materials Science. I also have additional advanced courses in Chemistry, Physics and Polymer Science.
That's before I move on to all the Indutsrial training I have had to take as well........
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
Kiara_Sullivan

29714

Forum Posts

30

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
inferiorego said:
"iSHADOW said:
"ive got an A.A.

not very impressive i know."
I have an A.A. too, be proud of it... 25% of people just finish HS and stop there."
That would be me.. Mostly because I dont know what the hell I want to do yet and I've been out of school for almost 3 years... wow... shocking..
Avatar image for inferiorego
inferiorego

25744

Forum Posts

28300

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#47  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I took two years off after HS to work, I had no clue what to do... It comes to you eventually.

Avatar image for sparda
Sparda

15794

Forum Posts

4748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By Sparda
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"inferiorego said:
"iSHADOW said:
"ive got an A.A.

not very impressive i know."
I have an A.A. too, be proud of it... 25% of people just finish HS and stop there."
That would be me.. Mostly because I dont know what the hell I want to do yet and I've been out of school for almost 3 years... wow... shocking.."

Go backpacking across Europe for six months?

That's what I wanna do once I'm out of HS, but I don't think I'll have the resources :(
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
Kiara_Sullivan

29714

Forum Posts

30

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
inferiorego said:
"I took two years off after HS to work, I had no clue what to do... It comes to you eventually."
Well I love music, and thats really the only thing I can imagine doing. But with the music industry being so corrupt now days I doubt I'll get the chance.

Sparda, I wish. I'd love to do that.
Avatar image for sparda
Sparda

15794

Forum Posts

4748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By Sparda
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"inferiorego said:
"I took two years off after HS to work, I had no clue what to do... It comes to you eventually."
Well I love music, and thats really the only thing I can imagine doing. But with the music industry being so corrupt now days I doubt I'll get the chance.

Sparda, I wish. I'd love to do that."
Since seeing the beginning of An American Werewolf In London, it's been a dream :) Well, til' the werewolf gets you.

Music industry is corrupt...?