The NFL Thread

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tennessee Titans looking really good this Year. Henry is a Beast of a Running Back and Tannehill is playing very well also.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3502 Lunacyde  Moderator

@king_saturn: Yeah, Henry got me 40 points in fantasy this week. If only I didn't leave the Bucs defense on my bench.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Ha... everyone was thinking the Rams had the 49ers in the Bag. Niners came out ready for the Rams this time. Only thing is the Niners Offense played Poorly in the Second Half.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3504 Lunacyde  Moderator

@king_saturn: It was very hit or miss. Sometimes they seemed like they could move it easily and then suddenly stalled out.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@king_saturn: It was very hit or miss. Sometimes they seemed like they could move it easily and then suddenly stalled out.

Indeed. I guess that's in part due to the Rams Defense as well.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3506 Lunacyde  Moderator

Yeah, the Rams have a solid unit. Definitely a good showing for the 9ers after last week.

I'm very interested in the Bills vs. Chiefs game tomorrow since both teams had embarrassing losses last week. I wonder who will step up.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3507  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Top 10 Power Rankings after Week 6

1. Seahawks
  2. Titans
  3. Steelers
  4. Chiefs
  5. Ravens
  6. Buccaneers
  7. Packers
  8. Bears
  9. Bills
  10. Browns
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3508 Lunacyde  Moderator

I had a hard time choosing that last spot between the Browns, Colts and Raiders.

I trust the Browns the most out of those choices. They will be able to run the ball most of the time to winning. The Steelers are just their kryptonite.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am kind of surprised the Dolphins took out Fitzpatrick for Tua like that. Fitzpatrick was playing fairly well the last few weeks.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3510 Lunacyde  Moderator

I am kind of surprised the Dolphins took out Fitzpatrick for Tua like that. Fitzpatrick was playing fairly well the last few weeks.

I think Burrow and Herbert's success helped force their hand. Right now is the good point to put him in for the season if you are going to do it. They have a bye and then after the Rams they have like 4 very winnable games for him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers still looking Great. I was wondering about how the Bucs would deal with a good Raiders team in Las Vegas. So far, Very Good.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3512 Lunacyde  Moderator

Tampa Bay Buccaneers still looking Great. I was wondering about how the Bucs would deal with a good Raiders team in Las Vegas. So far, Very Good.

I'm loving it. They looked pretty good in all phases of the game. There are places they can improve, but it goes to show what they can do when they are playing well on all fronts.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@king_saturn said:

I'm loving it. They looked pretty good in all phases of the game. There are places they can improve, but it goes to show what they can do when they are playing well on all fronts.

Indeed. I am hoping they can keep this momentum going. Gronk is starting to look like the Gronk who was dominant with the Patriots as well.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I agree was a suprise but it was bound to happen Timing is odd though. Maybe they want him to get some games in preparing first next season

Like starting a Rookie in Madden to get XP

Avatar image for archangelofrhea
ArchangelOfRhea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Cardinals-Seahawks game was something else. Man, it doesn't get any better than that.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3516 Lunacyde  Moderator

That Cardinals-Seahawks game was something else. Man, it doesn't get any better than that.

Awesome game. There were a lot of great games this week, or at least great finishes.

• Seahawks vs. Cardinals
  • Titans vs. Steelers
  • Browns vs. Bengals
  • Lions vs. Falcons

Even The Eagles comeback against the Giants and the Saints vs. Panthers games were pretty decent.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3517 Lunacyde  Moderator
@lunacyde said:
@king_saturn said:

Indeed. I am hoping they can keep this momentum going. Gronk is starting to look like the Gronk who was dominant with the Patriots as well.

Same, I'm hoping and praying AB doesn't come in and blow up the locker room. Honestly, I don't know why they bothered getting him. They have the talent already, he's a hell of a player, but he's more of a liability in my opinion than he adds.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: totally agree. He's a lazy guy who wants a perfect team and then wants to be the one getting all of the tosses. He hasn't played in forever he can't be 100% anymore and where does he even fit in ? Already have two top guys who are better anyway so yeah bone Head move wasted Cap Is all I see

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3519 Lunacyde  Moderator

@destinyman75: My only thought is maybe they just want him as insurance in case Evans or Godwin go down to injury or Covid. The problem with that though is that he's a guy who wants all the balls to be thrown to him. Here's hoping he's been humbled and Brady has him being a choir boy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Justin Herbert is a little bit ahead of Joe Burrow for NFL Rookie of the Year. Both playing Well, I think Herbert has had a little bit more of a High though even with Burrow's team obviously Stinking a lot more.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3521 Lunacyde  Moderator

@king_saturn:Yeah, it's hard to compare them given the difference in the talent surrounding them.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3522 Lunacyde  Moderator

Top 10 Power Rankings after Week 7

1. Steelers
  2. Titans
  3. Chiefs
  4. Buccaneers
  5. Seahawks
  6. Ravens
  7. Packers
  8. Rams
  9. Saints
  10. Bears
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Yeah I'm not buying into him being humble all of a sudden but maybe

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I don't see the Titans as two myself unless it's based purely on record. I see them as a playoff team not a Superbowl team. Seahawks, Cheifs, Bucs, Steelers if they hadn't lost Bush are my picks for rhe big game. Far as talent goes not the teams I wanted there lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3525  Edited By destinyman75

How about that Cowboys D 😂 makes my bad Texans D look ok

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3526 Lunacyde  Moderator

@destinyman75: I feel you on that. After rethinking today I think I'd switch the Chiefs and Titans. However, I still think the Titans are a very good team. If their defense can tighten up (pun intended), I think they can potentially beat anyone in the NFL. They could have potentially beaten the Steelers and remained unbeaten so I don't think you can drop them further. It wouldn't surprise me if we see them in the AFC championship game, and from there anything can happen.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3527 Lunacyde  Moderator

Made some edits:

Top 10 Power Rankings after Week 7

1. Steelers
  2. Chiefs
  3. Buccaneers
  4. Titans
  5. Ravens
  6. Packers
  7. Seahawks
  8. Rams
  9. Saints
  10. Bears
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3528  Edited By destinyman75

@lunacyde: I personally Have the Seahawks above Titans or Ravens as far as championship and Superbowl probability. But yeah I like this ranking.

Btw What's your Fantasy leagues looking like I didn't do one on here this time around. I've got Four teams top five in all but Just took over the number one spot barely beating out the top guy. And I have the weakest team in the league next so I'm stoked to Maybe gain another game lead.

My alt Texans

QB-Pat Mahomes (also my #1 pick) Carson Wentz as backup

WR-Terry Mclauren

WR- Robby Anderson

WR/TE/RB CD Lamb

WR bench- T Fulgham and Christian Kirk/JuJu also

TE- Darren Waller

RB- Todd gurly/Miles Sanders/Carlos Hyde

Defense was Washington but there off so trading them out for Detroit.

Who you got?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3529 Lunacyde  Moderator

@destinyman75: You know, I thought that before, but then I went back and looked at the Seahawks games. Do you realize they haven't beaten a team with a winning record this season? They only have faced one team with a winning record and they lost. The beginning of the season was a cake walk for them, but it is about to get a lot harder. They have to play the rest of the teams in their division and the Bills. That division is just too good, and too even. The Seahawks are going to get beat up and they are completely reliant on Russell Wilson because they have no defense and no pass rush. I'm not even sure they win their division.

The Ravens are still an unknown to me. I think I'll know a lot more after they play the Steelers.

QB - Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill

RB - Derrick Henry, Jonathan Taylor, Leonard Fournette, Adrian Peterson

WR - Davante Adams, Odell Beckham Jr.(out for season), Justin Jefferson, Marquise Brown, Brandon Aiyuk, Chase Claypool

TE - Noah Fant, Trey Burton

DEF - Tampa Bay

K - Will Lutz

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: @lunacyde: Nice team. Yeah True about to get worse for Seattle.

I scored 127 last how about you?

FWI Devante Adams and Tyler Lockett if you can get them are steals

You already got one but man I wish I had him against the Texans lol

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3532  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@destinyman75: Are you in a PPR league? We are only half-PPR. I scored 114 last week and Davante Adams got me almost 40 points and Brady got me like 36. I had to play some bench players because of byes.

Yeah, there's no way I'm getting Lockett. It's a 12-team league and everyone good has been snatched up.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: PPR? I'm in the free leagues. With four teams. I missed it if you did another like Last season

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3534 Lunacyde  Moderator

@destinyman75: PPR - point per reception.

In some leagues receptions are worth a point, in some they're worth half a point, and some they aren't worth points.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3536 Lunacyde  Moderator

Ravens vs. Steelers is a big game this week.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason I feel like Lamar Jackson has regressed a little bit. He still is playing well but his Passing has not really gotten better yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cowboys are in all sorts of problems, the NFC East is up for grabs tho it seems like Washington might take it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3539  Edited By King_Saturn

NFC West is one tough Division. All the Teams have Winning Records.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Ravens vs. Steelers is a big game this week.

I actually think the Steelers will win this. Ravens are talented and fast, but they’re becoming 1 dimensional.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top 10 Power Rankings Heading into Week 8

1. Buccaneers
  2. Steelers
  3. Chiefs
  4. Titans
  5. Ravens
  6. Packers
  7. Seahawks
  8. Saints
  9. Bears
  10. Rams

I think the Bucs will get the bandwagon fan support but they were my preseason pick to be SB champs. Then they added Fournette and AB. If they both play at 75%+ potential I don’t see them losing.

I didn’t see the Steelers coming and I‘m still on the fence about Chiefs being better than them.

Bears/Titans are going to be a tough outs this season in playoffs.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3543 Lunacyde  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01:I think the Bucs have the potential, but I need to see more before I make them #1.

A couple big upsets this week.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@supermanwithatan01:I think the Bucs have the potential, but I need to see more before I make them #1.

A couple big upsets this week.

Agreed. Next week vs the Saints and then in December vs the Chiefs will tell us what we need to know about the Bucs and being the best.

I figured the Steelers would win, but I’m still not sure they’re better than KC.

Colts might break into my top 10. I believe the Packers are a bit overrated in the NFC. I don’t think they’re better than a healthy Bucs, Saints or Seahawks.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3545 Lunacyde  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01:

1. Agreed. I think they'll come to play against the Saints and show what they can do. The Saints are a solid team though, it won't be easy.

2. Steelers match up well against the Ravens, I expected them to win as well. I was moreso talking about the Titans and Packers though.

3. Colts looked good today, Rivers actually looked decent. They might be a #10.

4. Packers are definitely overrated. Rodgers is a frontrunner, I don't think they have a chance in the playoffs if they have to play a physical team like the Bucs, or even maybe the Saints or 49ers.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3546 Lunacyde  Moderator

Dinucci doesn't belong in the NFL.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jared Goff is so freaking Inconsistent.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@supermanwithatan01:

1. Agreed. I think they'll come to play against the Saints and show what they can do. The Saints are a solid team though, it won't be easy.

2. Steelers match up well against the Ravens, I expected them to win as well. I was moreso talking about the Titans and Packers though.

3. Colts looked good today, Rivers actually looked decent. They might be a #10.

4. Packers are definitely overrated. Rodgers is a frontrunner, I don't think they have a chance in the playoffs if they have to play a physical team like the Bucs, or even maybe the Saints or 49ers.

The Titans, Bills and Dolphins were the teams that surprised me the most (off the top of my head)

I don’t think Tua is going to be Miami’s savior, even after a solid first start. Miami is in suchba great position and have a team of studs, built through high draft picks and look to have more next year by way of the Texans.

The Titans have that old school, ground & pound game with a solid defense. It could win any given Sunday but this past weekend was proof they’re not a top 5 team, despite their record. I was disappointed in them but think it’s sort of who they are. I feel similar to the Bears come to think of it.

49ers are tough to gauge since like 50%+ of their team is injured. At full health I think they’re a threat to nearly any team, they’re just in a tough position to compete in a tough division.

Chargers and Pats are both better than their records. New England is a tough team to gauge for the future, imo, they had 7-8 players opt out and 3-4 injured meaning they’re playing with 2nd string guys all over the place. They have no real offensive weapons outside of their running backs. They were 1 yard away from a win in Seattle, 1 starting QB away from a win vs KC, 1 late turnover play away from beating the Broncos. They show up in the 4th then somehow find a way to lose, by a pick or a fumble. If they were in the Lawrence sweepstakes and got their team back next year, I’d think they could make a deep playoff run. (just a personal thought there)

The other side to that coin is the Chargers who play well for 3 qtrs of the game then somehow find a way to lose in the last 6 minutes.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: well I may need to ease up on the TB love. I know Godwin didn’t play and that Evans is supposedly banged up but that was pitiful on both sides of the ball.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3550  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Top 10 Power Rankings after Week 8

1. Steelers
  2. Chiefs
  3. Buccaneers
  4. Seahawks
  5. Ravens
  6. Titans
  7. Packers
  8. Saints
  9. Cardinals
  10. Colts

This is a weird week. The 10th spot is a big toss up. There's a lot of teams you could argue for.