Man I'm still mad that my 49ers lost.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well look on the bright side. 49ers has had 5 Super Bowl wins in their History and that is between Two of the Greatest Quarterbacks and the Greatest Wide Receiver ever. Also, 49ers should be back in the mix this coming year.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3403  Edited By Mrsportsguy13

@king_saturn said:
@mrsportsguy13 said:

Well look on the bright side. 49ers has had 5 Super Bowl wins in their History and that is between Two of the Greatest Quarterbacks and the Greatest Wide Receiver ever. Also, 49ers should be back in the mix this coming year.

Yeah I know but for a long time they were known as the team that was perfect in the Super Bowl. But with losses in their last two appearances, along with not winning it the last 25 years, that is gone. Plus, my dad got to watch four of their Super Bowl wins live (1984,1988,1989, and 1994) while all I've watched are two losses. I just wanna know what it feels like to see my team win it.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:
@mrsportsguy13 said:

Yeah I know but for a long time they were known as the team that was perfect in the Super Bowl. But with losses in their last two appearances, along with not winning it the last 25 years, that is gone. Plus, my dad got to watch four of their Super Bowl wins live (1984,1988,1989, and 1994) while all I've watched are two losses. I just wanna know what it feels like to see my team win it.

But at least your team has won a Super Bowl. Imagine being a Minnesota Vikings or a Cleveland Browns fan.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cam Newton to the Patriots. Interesting.