#3001 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

Rams where suppose to save the NFL Universe from the clutches of New England, and they choked. Thanks for nuthin’ LA 😕. So much for the boy-genius head coach 🤦‍♂️

#3002 Posted by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

:/

Congrats to the Patriots, I really didn't expect them to win. Tom Brady and Bill B are just insanely good! I do think the Rams lost this game more than the Patriots won it, if you understand what I mean. The Rams defense did their job and more, but that offense, which was supposedly among the best in the league, was just cold. Goff and McVay choked big time. It's the exact opposite of the Patriots game against the Chiefs, but in their defense, the Chiefs defense was always bad.

Brady 6/9 in the super bowl though gah damn he's good. He' gonna make it 7 then retire lol

i don't think it was their offense being cold, I think it was just a showing of how good New England is on defense compared to last year.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#3003 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22736 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

:/

Congrats to the Patriots, I really didn't expect them to win. Tom Brady and Bill B are just insanely good! I do think the Rams lost this game more than the Patriots won it, if you understand what I mean. The Rams defense did their job and more, but that offense, which was supposedly among the best in the league, was just cold. Goff and McVay choked big time. It's the exact opposite of the Patriots game against the Chiefs, but in their defense, the Chiefs defense was always bad.

Brady 6/9 in the super bowl though gah damn he's good. He' gonna make it 7 then retire lol

i don't think it was their offense being cold, I think it was just a showing of how good New England is on defense compared to last year.

I'd agree with you if this was any other team besides the Rams (and Chiefs). They were the second best offensive team of the season, averaver nearly 30 ppg, yet were held to 3 points on the biggest stage of the year. That offense definitely went cold. I wouldn't be saying this if they scored at least 14+ points, but only 3??? That's ridiculous. And The Patriots Defense isn't so good that they get the credit beyond doubt for closing out the Rams. That offense going cold, and Bill B out-couching McVay is what made their job easier.

#3004 Posted by FaradaySloth (9268 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Patriots next season games just be Eagles, Giants, Jaguars, Lions, Titans, Steelers, and away at Miami? Because I need that right about now.

#3005 Posted by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagles are lucky that the pats defense took off last year, or else it would be 7 rings :), but oh well.

#3006 Edited by Stormdriven (17875 posts) - - Show Bio

WITH ALL 6 RINGS, BRADY COULD SIMPLY SNAP HIS FINGERS, THEY WOULD ALL CEASE TO EXIST

#3007 Edited by Lunacyde (28178 posts) - - Show Bio
#3008 Posted by Stormdriven (17875 posts) - - Show Bio
#3009 Edited by Stormdriven (17875 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: Were our posts deleted? I can’t see them now

Edit: Nevermind, CV fixed itself

#3010 Posted by Lunacyde (28178 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Patriots next season games just be Eagles, Giants, Jaguars, Lions, Titans, Steelers, and away at Miami? Because I need that right about now.

I doubt they would lose twice in a row to most of those teams. They have like a 13-4 record against the Steelers.

#3011 Posted by BullPR (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde: they are rumors about Amendola coming back to NE.

Would you like it?

#3012 Posted by FaradaySloth (9268 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:
@faradaysloth said:

I doubt they would lose twice in a row to most of those teams. They have like a 13-4 record against the Steelers.

A man gotta hope.

#3013 Posted by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Patriots 12-4 next year. Need a better receiving core.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#3014 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

Patriots 12-4 next year. Need a better receiving core.

12 Draft picks... Like 7 in the first four rounds, 6 in like the first 3 rounds iirc.

This is the year where I expect them to load up and make a run for it, they won't have another draft this good in a long while probably. I also expect them to patch some of those holes - and actually get a deep threat receiver that they haven't had almost all year.

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#3015 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Brady has already wiped out 50% of the NFL population.

#3016 Posted by Lunacyde (28178 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoughts on the AB situation?

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#3017 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4713 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Brown going to the Packers but has his agent already confirmed that he would be able to trade him to another team? Whats his contract situation?

#3018 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

San Fran might be a good landing spot for him

#3019 Posted by Lunacyde (28178 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Brown going to the Packers but has his agent already confirmed that he would be able to trade him to another team? Whats his contract situation?

Last I saw AB and his agent sat down with Rooney and the reports were both sides concluded a trade was in the best interest of everyone.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#3020 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4713 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought I would see the day were Robert Kraft was involved in such a horrible thing.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
#3021 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (5022 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunacyde said:
@xmangog__beastx said:

Last I saw AB and his agent sat down with Rooney and the reports were both sides concluded a trade was in the best interest of everyone.

Steelers have said that they are in discussions with other teams regarding a trade, but Brown and his agent do not have permission to engage in talks.