@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@dboyrules2011 said:

Clippers stand a good chance of going to the finals they got Odom back again Billups is going to be healthy blake griffin is only gonna get better They stand a good chance

Lol are not going nowhere The Lakers ,Spurs and OKC are better then the clip show.

We All have our own opinion.

We do but if that opinion is ridicules I am going to respond need I remind you the Spurs whooped the Clippers this season? Or have you forgot just because you are a fan of The Clippers does not mean they are going anywhere I like KD much more then I like Lebron But I will be the first to admit Lerbon>KD.

Its not the same team They acquired Odom And Billups is gonna be healthy

Billups is as old as dirt and is coming of injury we do not even know how he will play and Odom?? Odom really? we live under the same roof you know how I feel about the washed up sack or thrash. And even if Billups is still the same they are still not better then SA, the real LA and OKC

Who says he washed up he just didnt want to play with Mavs

Billups is gonna play the same way he played before he got hurt Garnett played the same

1. Odam did not do sh!t with LA in the playoffs against Dallas in the 2010/2011 season the dude is wahsed up.
  2. Billups Is not Garnett do not compare the two one is a top 30 arguably top 20 player the other is not even in the top 100 and again how do you know how big shot is going to play the dude is older then durt with knee injury that spells disaster for geezers in professional sports.

We'll See

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

J-Kidd heading to the Knicks and it appears Jason Terry is going to sign with Boston. There goes the Mavs backcourt.

Crawford was a decent pick up for the Clippers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Wolves have signed Brandon Roy.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#254  Edited By 0n1zuka

Ray Allen is going to the Heat. His return to Boston next season should be interesting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to beginning rebuilding Boston.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deron Williams and Joe Johnson will make a nice back court.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#257  Edited By umbrafeline

@_slim_ said:

Reportedly Steve Nash has accepted a sign and trade deal to the Lakers

yes but he also made a little girl cry V_V and made her stopped liking him.

nice going nash, i hope youre happy -_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That kid better get over it, this is a business.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#259  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Lakers are trying to get Jodie Meeks from the 6ers.Ryan Anderson went to the Hornets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Nash going to LA make them the favorite in the West? Or to win the championship?

Everyone seems to think (around where I am) that LA having Nash, now puts them over the top of other teams in the West. I'm not sold just yet, it helps them, especially in PG position. But to say they're the fav to win the west, better yet a championship. I don't know.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By King_Saturn
Steve Nash will obviously help the Lakers Offense... but Nash has somewhat been a Defensive Liability in his later years... perhaps Mike Brown's Defensive Mindset can help with Nash's lackluster defensive skills ? 
0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By 0n1zuka

Steve Nash is what he is. Mike Brown may help some, but it's not like the Lakers have had lock-down defenders at the point. Nash's playmaking skills will help L.A. a lot more than his lack of defense will hurt them. That being said, I still think Oklahoma City is still the team to beat in the West.

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By flamingmuffin

pretty random but

i still keep hearing all of this Lebron James "witness" or "shuttin up the haters" crap even though its been like a month

now im not saying Lebron sucks, dont get me wrong. hes talented. but honestly imo if The Heat faced the Lakers or Spurs they wouldve lost. more importantly, if Derrick Rose didnt get injured, it probably wouldve been Chicago in the finals

No Caption Provided

anyone else agree or disagree?

any thoughts or predictions for 2013?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Give credit where credit is due. Lebron is the best player in the NBA. Everyone said he couldn't finish, he couldn't close, he wasn't a leader, and even made fun of him as good as he is for not having a ring. Well now he won a championship. The idea that the Bulls would have been in the finals with D.Rose in nonsense, because a Miami Heat STOMPED The Bulls the season before with D.Rose and he was MVP that year. I also don't think the Spurs or Lakers would have faired better against Miami. The Lakers could barely beat Denver and they don't have a single all-star, and OKC even with all their holes was able to take the Spurs out.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By ssejllenrad

Let's see how 2012's Dream Team will fare....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By King_Saturn
@ssejllenrad said:

Let's see how 2012's Dream Team will fare....

I think they will clean house...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lakers got Howard... and they managed to keep Gasol. Nice.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#268  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@_slim_ said:

Lakers got Howard... and they managed to keep Gasol. Nice.

Agreed

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By 0n1zuka

Yeah, that was a good move by LA. The Lakers almost always find a way to make a deal benefit them greatly. Orlando, on the other hand, got shafted, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orlando did get the short end of the stick, but they got plenty draft picks over the next couple of years, and some decent players in the trade. But yeah, they rebuilding process has begun for them, next season is gonna be rough.

Iguodala will fit in well with the Nuggets.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By 0n1zuka

Iguodala to the Nuggets is a good move for both sides. I like the team they've put together since Melo left.

I agree with all you said about the Magic, but they had better deals on the table. The possible trades with the Nets and then the Rockets/Lakers were both better for what Orlando wanted/needed to do. After all of that maneuvering, they still got stuck with Turkoglu's bad contract.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By King_Saturn
Orlando Magic do it again... let go of the Best Big Man of the Era only to fall back into being a Sh!tty Team again. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anybody remember Manute Bol?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the greatest shot blockers of all time... which was pretty much all he did.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

=]

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By King_Saturn
John Salley smoking Doofy Dust... that n!gga was trying to say Julius Erving was better than Michael Jordan in ESPN First Take...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I miss AI.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#280  Edited By AssertingValor

@Gambler: Long time to reply huh :P What do you know of the pistons?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
John Salley smoking Doofy Dust... that n!gga was trying to say Julius Erving was better than Michael Jordan in ESPN First Take...
This isn't just a stupid opinion in this case. It's just not true. Jordan is CLEARLY better than Doc.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#282  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@LordMaverick said:

@Gambler: Long time to reply huh :P What do you know of the pistons?

I dont have high expectations for them this year or the next couple to be honest. They gotta unload Maggette. Glad Maxiell came back for his final year though. Dude has the longer arms I've ever seen lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By King_Saturn
Is there a Better NBA Playoff Performance than Michael Jordan's 63 Points against The Celtics in Boston Garden ? 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
@King Saturn said:
This isn't just a stupid opinion in this case. It's just not true. Jordan is CLEARLY better than Doc.
truth indeed... 
I don't even think Dr. J is better than Kobe Bryant or Lebron James of our Generation let alone Air Jordan. 
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#285  Edited By AssertingValor

@Gambler: lol they are my favorite team, specifically b/c they're my states team, i have hopes for them always

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
Is there a Better NBA Playoff Performance than Michael Jordan's 63 Points against The Celtics in Boston Garden ? 
Magic in 1980 Finals against the 76ers. Kareem was hurt so Magic played center. He dropped 42 and he had 15 boards. MJ had a better playoff performance than that too, In '97 against the Jazz in..Game 5, Mike had the flu and still had 38pts, 5 assists, and 7 boards.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By pooty

@King Saturn said:

Magic in 1980 Finals against the 76ers. Kareem was hurt so Magic played center. He dropped 42 and he had 15 boards.

This. Plus Magic's team won the game

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Beat you to the punch...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#289  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@LordMaverick said:

@Gambler: lol they are my favorite team, specifically b/c they're my states team, i have hopes for them always

Small World, they're my states team as well.

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By SensitivePsych0

Ok does anyone think I'm insane? I bet a friend that the Timberwolves would make the playoffs this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SensitivePsych0 said:

Ok does anyone think I'm insane? I bet a friend that the Timberwolves would make the playoffs this year.

Yeah, you're insane.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By 0n1zuka

@SensitivePsych0: I hope you didn't bet too much.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vance Astro said:
@King Saturn said:
Magic in 1980 Finals against the 76ers. Kareem was hurt so Magic played center. He dropped 42 and he had 15 boards. MJ had a better playoff performance than that too, In '97 against the Jazz in..Game 5, Mike had the flu and still had 38pts, 5 assists, and 7 boards.
@pooty said:

@King Saturn said:

Magic in 1980 Finals against the 76ers. Kareem was hurt so Magic played center. He dropped 42 and he had 15 boards.

This. Plus Magic's team won the game

I Don't Know Guys... Magic Johnson was playing a Sixers team that at the time had Julius Erving, Daryl Dawkins, Bobby Jones was the Best Players for the Team, now outside of Julius Erving, Daryl Dawkins and Bobby Jones are Not Legendary Players... now when MJ went up against Boston in the 1985-86 season... they had Larry Bird, Robert Parish, Kevin Mchale, Dennis Johnson... and these are Legendary Players cause they are all in the Hall of Fame... what I am saying is MJ was able to pull off a remarkable scoring run against a tougher team than Magic did... Magic played a quality Sixers team and dominated them while they had lesser talent than the Celtics of the 1985-86 season had. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By pooty

@King Saturn: when you are a ball hog like Jordan was then you can have 69 points......in a losing effort. They lost the game. they lost the series. The sixers team had 3 legendary players. The celtics had 3 legendary players. Dennis Johnson is not considered Legendary by any standard. Jordan didn't even try to make his team better at thattime. He played his position and it was all about Mike. Magic played(in that game) point guard AND center. His team won AND he hit the game winner. Mikes offensive game was great. Magics all around game was greater.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:

@King Saturn: when you are a ball hog like Jordan was then you can have 69 points......in a losing effort. They lost the game. they lost the series. The sixers team had 3 legendary players. The celtics had 3 legendary players. Dennis Johnson is not considered Legendary by any standard. Jordan didn't even try to make his team better at thattime. He played his position and it was all about Mike. Magic played(in that game) point guard AND center. His team won AND he hit the game winner. Mikes offensive game was great. Magics all around game was greater.

Who the heck was Jordan gonna pass the ball too ? He did not have any serious help during the 1985 - 86 season... you saw what became of Jordan went he actually got quality assistance like Pippen and Grant... that's right he went on a run of winning 3 straight titles and then 3 more after he came back. You got stuff twisted here... and do you really think Bobby Jones of the Sixers is a Legend really ? Bobby Jones average 12 points per game for his career and he averaged 13 points per game during the 1979 - 80 season with the Sixers. Daryl Dawkins was the second leading scorer for the Sixers in the 1979 - 80 season with 14.7 points per game and his career average is 12 points per game. Are you really saying that these two men are Legendary Players ? Really... we all know Dr. J is Legendary so it was basically Magic, Wilkes - who average 20 points per game for the Lakers that season, Norm Nixon - who averaged over 17 points per game during the 1979 - 80 season with the Lakers... so you tell me based on the overall stats and numbers how was it 3 Legendary Players for the Sixers ? Heck, the Lakers with Magic, Wilkes, Nixon had more quality team play that what the Sixers had. Now lets look at what Jordan had in 1985 - 86... he had Orlando Woolridge and basically a washed up George Gervin who was on his last leg... hell, even the coach barely played the Ice Man 6 minutes a game in the playoffs so what real help did Jordan have ? Woolridge ? Corzine ? and Jordan had to handle a 1985 - 86 Celtics team who had Dennis Johnson ( who was averaging 16 points per game during the playoffs ), Larry Bird ( who was averaging 25 points per game during the playoffs ), Kevin Mchale ( who was averaging 24 points per game in the playoffs ), Robert Parish ( who was averaging 15 points per game in the playoffs that year )... are you seriously trying to say the Sixers of 1980 was as good as the 1986 Celtics who won the NBA title ? Besides Dr. J they had Dawkins, Jones and Cheeks at best... and none of them averaged close to 20 points a game in the playoffs that year Dr. J was dropping 24 points per game but I think Dawkins was doing 17 points per game at best... and Jones was doing 13 points per game which is his average. They are not comparable dude. Jordan had the tougher feat than Magic because he handled the tougher team. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By pooty

@King Saturn: now outside of Julius Erving, Daryl Dawkins and Bobby Jones are Not Legendary Players

I was just quoting what you said... or so i thought. i thought you were saying daryl dawkins and bobby jones are legendary players. I missed the NOT part.

They are not comparable dude. Jordan had the tougher feat than Magic because he handled the tougher team.

the Lakers were very vulnerable when they played that game. They were used to relying on Kareem, the 7' Hall of Fame, most points in league history Center. He was gone. You can't replace that....unless your Magic. Winning a play off game without Kareem is one thing. but winning a Finals game and playing center when you normally play point guard and grabbing 15 is better than Mikes one dimensional game.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By King_Saturn
@pooty said:

@King Saturn: now outside of Julius Erving, Daryl Dawkins and Bobby Jones are Not Legendary Players

I was just quoting what you said... or so i thought. i thought you were saying daryl dawkins and bobby jones are legendary players. I missed the NOT part.

They are not comparable dude. Jordan had the tougher feat than Magic because he handled the tougher team.

the Lakers were very vulnerable when they played that game. They were used to relying on Kareem, the 7' Hall of Fame, most points in league history Center. He was gone. You can't replace that....unless your Magic. Winning a play off game without Kareem is one thing. but winning a Finals game and playing center when you normally play point guard and grabbing 15 is better than Mikes one dimensional game.

I can't say that... because Magic may have played Center and Point Guard... but against who ? Magic was not posting up Moses Malone ( Moses did not get to the Sixers until a couple of years later ) so Magic played Center against probably Daryl Dawkins... now Dawkins is listed at 6'11'' but he was averaging 17 points and 7 rebounds for the playoffs that year... now is that really impressive ? Handling a slightly better than average Center who can't even average 10 boards a game and running over a 6'3'' Maurice Cheeks at the Point ? Even if Jordan's game was One Dimensional it was for Good Reason... he had no George Gervin to lean on with Scoring now maybe he could have got the ball out more of Woolridge cause Woolridge could score pretty good... but Jordan did have 6 assists with his 63 points so he had to pass it a few times at least... but still what was obvious was that this Bulls team that went 30 - 52 that season was intimidated by the Celtics who was the best team in the East at 67 - 15 with Bird, Mchale, Parish and Johnson... Jordan had to shot the ball a lot cause a lot of the Bulls could not pick up the Offensive Slack... heck even Woolridge in that game that Jordan dropped 63 scored 25 points but dude shot 8 for 27 from the field... so it was not like Woolridge was hot... and he was supposed to be the Bulls number two scorer... Magic even though he played great got to run over mediocre talent outside of Doctor J... yeah they was undersized being it is that Kareem Abdul Jabbar was out for Game 7... but the Lakers had one of the best teams in the League... even without Jabbar you had Magic and a 20 ppg scorer in Wilkes and Nixon who was dropping 17 a game... Magic had to get through Erving, Jones, Dawkins for his 42 pts and 15 boards.... Jordan had to get through Bird, Mchale, Parish, D. Johnson for his 63 points and 6 assists... I think I will take Jordan's feat even if it was in a losing effort... now one could say that Jordan's 38 points when he had the Flu against the Jazz was better than his previous 63 points against Boston and Magic's 42 points against the Sixers because of the conditions. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By pooty

@King Saturn: Jordan's game went into double over time. So that is 10 more minutes of time to pad his stats. That's almost an entire quarter of playing time. also, jordan was used to shooting and scoring. that was nothing new for him. But Magic playing every position from point guard to center and scoring 40+ points and 15 boards in only 48 minutes is a better performance then scoring 69 pts in 58 minutes while taking 41 shots.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
what I am saying is MJ was able to pull off a remarkable scoring run against a tougher team than Magic did... Magic played a quality Sixers team and dominated them while they had lesser talent than the Celtics of the 1985-86 season had. 
The difference is Magic (a point guard) played center for a hurt Kareem in the Finals. Jordan gunned against a Celtics team that the Bulls lost to in the playoffs.
Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By SensitivePsych0

@_slim_: @0n1zuka: lol. It's a slap bet, and they got to be better than the jazz and a crappy mavericks team. Rubio, a shell of a shooting guard, AK47, kevin love, and pekovic should be enough don't you think?