#2651 Edited by BullPR (5643 posts) - - Show Bio
#2652 Posted by Goldenblue (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Another year another ring for the Golden Stacked Warriors.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#2653 Edited by IndomitableRegal (15130 posts) - - Show Bio

Irving to the Celtics lol. Oh well, at least he has a small contract. Unless they bring in some players, he's probably gone when it expires. Also...why do people complain about the Warriors being stacked? Weren't Curry, Draymond, Klay, and Harrison Barnes (who was only traded/released last year--after they already won one--for Durant) all actual draft picks of the Warriors? So we're mad that they cultivated their talent? And is Lebron not the one who actually formed a "Super-Team"?...Twice? Just wondering aloud.

#2654 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cavs got better theres no doubt about that. But they still aint beating that four headed monster in Goldesntate.

#2655 Posted by PunyParker (15715 posts) - - Show Bio

NBA Store has IT Cavs gear so yeah, the trade;s done, they'll just probably give up one more pick or something.

#2656 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

cavs 2018 champions

#2657 Posted by THE-FLASH-52 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Warriors 2018 Champions Curry MVP of finals

#2658 Posted by The_Magister (13016 posts) - - Show Bio

Warriors will blow a 4-0 lead in the finals

#2659 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for these young teams but I already know that Warriors will definitely win another ring.

#2660 Posted by MAZAHS117 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
#2661 Posted by The_Magister (13016 posts) - - Show Bio

@mazahs117: Somehow, they'll find a way to do it. It shouldn't be possible, but everything becomes possible with them.

#2662 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious To See How The T'Wolves Come Together.

#2663 Posted by Oscuro (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Sixers

Go Pelicans

That Melo trade was crazy.

#2664 Posted by Straight-Fire (27176 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how Melo and Westbrook's chemistry is gonna be given the fact that both are iso players.

#2665 Posted by comicace3 (12425 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOOOOOOOOO SIXERS!!

#2666 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Beastbrook, PG13, Melo. Potentially a new super team.

#2667 Posted by Batman3000 (5636 posts) - - Show Bio

... The 76ers are... good? Yeah, but I saw this coming. Ben Simmons coming out of college was one of my favorite NBA prospects in recent years. And Joel Embiid was so underrated last year. Now everything is clicking and this isn't even considering what Fultz can be when he comes back and improves his shooting.

#2668 Posted by Nerise (918 posts) - - Show Bio
@khael said:

Beastbrook, PG13, Melo. Potentially a new super team.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

#2669 Posted by Nerise (918 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone edit the wikipedia page to say that Lebron James is the Owner of the Toronto Craptors?

#2670 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

LeBron being....LeBron.

#2671 Posted by Straight-Fire (27176 posts) - - Show Bio

Typical Raptors. You know this is why I never took them seriously. Another year, same shit.

Also gotta give credit to LeBron and the Cavs.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#2672 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (5544 posts) - - Show Bio

Wizards in 4😢😢😢

#2673 Posted by Jatom22 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

Raptors need to call it quits or something. If They cant beat the worst LeBron team in years they sure ar ent beating a healthy Celtics team if it ever happens

#2674 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

Lebron James looking like he is gonna carry this Cavaliers team to the NBA Finals. It's just winning the Finals that's the issue though.

#2675 Posted by BullPR (5643 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!

Let's Go Celtics!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#2676 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

Cavs got shutdown.

#2677 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

LeBron does it again.

#2678 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Game 7.

#2679 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Demarcus Cousins joins Golden State Warriors -_-

#2680 Posted by WiseOldMan (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Boogie with the Warriors effectively kills any form of competition between them and the rest of the league.

#2681 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#2682 Posted by WiseOldMan (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I would have never imagined that they would have had an entire all-star starting lineup.

#2683 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15130 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get why people get mad at the Warriors. Stephen, Klay, and Green all came in through the draft. They got Cousins for pretty much the same amount of money they saved from Durant taking a reduced deal.

#2684 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get why people get mad at the Warriors. Stephen, Klay, and Green all came in through the draft. They got Cousins for pretty much the same amount of money they saved from Durant taking a reduced deal.

It's what you skipped over. Getting Kevin Durant on a team that had previously went 73 - 9 and had won a Championship is the core of why the Warriors get the Hate. Adding someone like Boogie Cousins who if he comes back Healthy is basically 5 All Stars on a Starting Lineup. It's making the NBA unwatchable in a sense.

#2685 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, we all already know who would win the championship next year.

Sure, the other 29 teams are still interesting in regular seasons but the playoff would be unwatchable, it doesn't matter if A beat B anymore because we all know they're going to lose if they meet the Warriors. Did you see the playoff the year they got Durant? The playoff was so uninteresting, due to its uncompetitiveness.

#2686 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15130 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal said:

It's what you skipped over. Getting Kevin Durant on a team that had previously went 73 - 9 and had won a Championship is the core of why the Warriors get the Hate. Adding someone like Boogie Cousins who if he comes back Healthy is basically 5 All Stars on a Starting Lineup. It's making the NBA unwatchable in a sense.

True, but 73-9 with Bogut at the center and Harrison Barnes (yet another draft pick) at forward. It's kinda unfair to criticize them for improving their team, like because they were great they have to stick with a roster built on draft picks and role players. I haven't heard anywhere near as much backlash for any "super team" in recent memory. And as far as Boogie Cousins, he wasn't really getting offers. After contacting other teams, he reached out to the Warriors, not the other way around. People need to be mad at their GMs imo.

@lan_fan said:
@indomitableregal said:

Yeah, we all already know who would win the championship next year.

Sure, the other 29 teams are still interesting in regular seasons but the playoff would be unwatchable, it doesn't matter if A beat B anymore because we all know they're going to lose if they meet the Warriors. Did you see the playoff the year they got Durant? The playoff was so uninteresting, due to its uncompetitiveness.

Maybe. I'm curious to see what happens in Summer 2019 though.

#2687 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cousins is able come back by Dec/Jan and give them solids minutes at even 80% of his usual production they are going to be nigh unstoppable. Achilles' injuries are pretty serious. He's not exactly a model citizen but I bet if anyone makes it work its Kerr and the GSW. West is still going to be tough though. If Rockets had a healthy CP3 for Game 7 I think it would have been a tossup and Curry has a history of nagging injuries.

#2688 Posted by FaradaySloth (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll still watch the NBA. Warriors are just smart, evil little bastards. What they do is common in sports.

I mean, I want to see how my SIxers will do. (TBH I'm more triggered that LeBron went to LA because I'm a sixers fan and picking Lakers>Sixers/Rockets/Celtics is just stupid.)

#2689 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Brah... No one would actually stop watching the NBA just because the Warriors were too stacked lol

#2690 Posted by FaradaySloth (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@faradaysloth: Brah... No one would actually stop watching the NBA just because the Warriors were too stacked lol

I've seen a lot of people on twitter saying it. Even my cousin said it lol. Some people just overreact!

#2691 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Either they are casual fans that only watch NBA through news channel or they're lying.... Hehehe

#2692 Posted by Marshall_Long (5643 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we just skip to 19-20 Season? Just hand the Warriors the Championship as soon as the season starts.

#2693 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:
@indomitableregal said:

True, but 73-9 with Bogut at the center and Harrison Barnes (yet another draft pick) at forward. It's kinda unfair to criticize them for improving their team, like because they were great they have to stick with a roster built on draft picks and role players. I haven't heard anywhere near as much backlash for any "super team" in recent memory. And as far as Boogie Cousins, he wasn't really getting offers. After contacting other teams, he reached out to the Warriors, not the other way around. People need to be mad at their GMs imo.

It's Not That Golden State Improved Is What They Are Being Hated For. It's How They Improved. Kevin Durant Brought The Hate With Him To Golden State When He Left The Thunder To Go To The Team That Beat Him In The Western Conference Finals. The Backlash Is Strong Because No Team In Recent Memory Has Ever Received Such A Quality Player Like Durant When Already Being Championship Caliber. This Boogie Cousins Deal Only Adds Fuel To The Fire Regardless How It Came About.

#2694 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

I think what is more surprising than the Lakers being 2-5 this season so far is how bad the Houston Rockets are so far. Oh Well, it's still way early in the season.

#2695 Posted by Nerise (918 posts) - - Show Bio

I lilke how the Rockets, Jazz, Spurs, Pelicans, and T Wolves are out of the playoffs currently lmao.

And although im not a fan of Melo its unfortunate that he was the scapegoat for the rockets slump. IF the owner wasnt so fucking cheap he should have paid Ariza and Luc, so now they lost 2 defensive forwards and got a bunch of nobodies They lost their defensive coach while overpaying an injury prone past his prime 34 year old(4 YEARS?!) lmaoo. Now they got no depth, no defense, an MVP who is liable in the playoffs, injury prone state farm agent, and a textbook Big man......oh and Rookie of the Year winner Michael Carter Williams

Also Lebron got robbed of MVP since he took a lottery team to the finals.

#2696 Posted by loyngulpany (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the race statistics of the NBA. No one would care about my post here so I'm free to do it.

85 percent of the NBA was black, 14 percent was white while 1 percent is Asian and 0.2 percent was Latino and other races. It's the opposite of MLB which is 90 percent white and 10 percent black.

#2697 Posted by Jake Fury (22279 posts) - - Show Bio

Joel Embiid crying since they got Jimmy Butler. Your ass is 7’2” get down in the paint instead of jacking up threes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c19671744860
#2698 Posted by deactivated-5c19671744860 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Davis to the Lakers?

#2699 Posted by King Saturn (222789 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthony Davis and Lebron James in LA would be something. It's just how much would LA have to give up to get AD and then will they have enough supporting cast to deal with the Ammunition the Warriors have. Between Curry, Durant, Thompson... that's 75 - 80 points on an average night. If any of the two are clicking then it's gonna be a problem.

#2700 Posted by KingLouie (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me this is not a travel.

Loading Video...

Play it at half speed to be sure.