The many loses of Hulk to Thor for Shawn the Devil

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Since you think Hulk is stronger then Galactus,Mephisto. Since you think mindless hulk cannot be beaten and the only person to stop juggernaut while walking was war hulk i'm gonna prove you wrong. These are the fights I said i would prove to you that hulk lose to Thor. You have to post those four magical fights thor lost i'd really like to see them.

The next fight

Next fight

Next lose for Hulk

They just keep on coming huh shawn??Not even gonna bother to show the whole fight cause he still lost and they didn't show it

Could this be the last one??

Okay one more cause i'm so nice

Now shawn show me how strong hulk is now. Show me how many more times he has beat thor please.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Midnight Lantern

PWN'ed

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shawn The Devil
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Shawn The Devil says:

"http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor385-1.jpg http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor385-3.jpg\ Thor Lost one number two knock out number three Number four Tie- He fought evenly with thor and thing He won because Thor was smashed badly and Hulk didnt want to fight any more, so he jumped off "

broken links FTW.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Midnight Lantern says:

"***PWN'ed***"
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor385-1.jpghttp://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/thor385-3.jpg\Thor Lost onenumber two knock outLol this is what you come to show me??? Don't ever speak again lol this is pitiful and here i thought you actually had something.number threeNumber fourTie- He fought evenly with thor and thingHe won because Thor was smashed badly and Hulk didnt want to fight any more, so he jumped off"
iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iwan

I can't see any of shawn's pictures

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawn The Devil

plus that last one you already added chump

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn you are so retarded by the way. Do you know half all those pics are from fights most which i just posted?? Look how dumb you look right now. Thats was pitiful. Those are cut pics not real fights. Your basically showing all hulk good hits not wins stupid.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"plus that last one you already added chump"

Hey stupid do you realize you posted cut of what i posted??? You didn't even read a hulk comic lol that proves it you go to wiki for your info and use cuts wow your a bad hulk fanboy.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Sparda says:

"Sweet scans Zee.I don't care if he lost or not, I love reading Hulk fights."

Lol if you want i can post the fight of him winning. You are a respect type hulk fanboy lol you actually know your comics. But Yeah lose or win the fights are good.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"better yet heres the comic issue Hulk SMASHED THORSub-Mariner #35Thor #385Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #440Heroes Reborn: The Return #1Hulk 2001 annual"

Yeah you making up things doesn't help any more then what you have posted lol. Show some pics. Cmon I did my share i expect you to show for all the trash talk you been putting in these threads and messages.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Sparda

Sweet scans Zee.

I don't care if he lost or not, I love reading Hulk fights.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Hey stupid do you realize you posted cut of what i posted??? You didn't even read a hulk comic lol that proves it you go to wiki for your info and use cuts wow your a bad hulk fanboy."

No It is a Hulk site and I do read most of the comics"

Yeah you don't know hulk. I know him better then you do. I can name more hulk versions then you can. Also you admitted that you got it from some site lol that doesn't even show the real fight. They show hulk moments goodness this was a waste of time lol. Your don't read hulk comics its cool you can admit it now.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawn The Devil

better yet heres the comic issue Hulk SMASHED THOR

Sub-Mariner #35

Thor #385

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #440

Heroes Reborn: The Return #1

Hulk 2001 annual

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:

Hey stupid do you realize you posted cut of what i posted??? You didn't even read a hulk comic lol that proves it you go to wiki for your info and use cuts wow your a bad hulk fanboy."

No It is a Hulk site and I do read most of the comics

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

Lol if you want i can post the fight of him winning. You are a respect type hulk fanboy lol you actually know your comics. But Yeah lose or win the fights are good."

Zee, to tell the true Thor is used to be one of my favorites till he worked over cap.america on the avengers, I really do not care if Hulk wins or not, I just do not like when people down him a lot. Because banner, turned into hulk, His childhood, I can relate to a lot that stuff, and all hulk wants is to be left alone. Thor is good since he is a god but you can not really relate to him."

What??? I can understand if you had and abusive dad or turned to hulk but you can't relate lol. Also i can relate to Loki. My dad liked my older brother more then me so close enough. Closer then you.

Also cmon put up the scans don't try and get off topic now cause you put up cuts. Admit that thor won more fights.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

G-Man says:

"Stop with the name calling children!"

Forgive me G-man.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Sparda says:

Lol if you want i can post the fight of him winning. You are a respect type hulk fanboy lol you actually know your comics. But Yeah lose or win the fights are good."

Zee, to tell the true Thor is used to be one of my favorites till he worked over cap.america on the avengers, I really do not care if Hulk wins or not, I just do not like when people down him a lot. Because banner, turned into hulk, His childhood, I can relate to a lot that stuff, and all hulk wants is to be left alone. Thor is good since he is a god but you can not really relate to him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Sparda says:

"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

Any fights are good fights.

Sure, I'd love to see the scans."

Lol i agree. Although the onslaught reborn fight lol wasn't to good he got depowered even more then spectre lol. I gotta find them give me a sec. I only got on fight then a pic form the other fight where hulk has thor by his collar saying now we talk. Thor is knocked out by the way.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Yeah you don't know hulk. I know him better then you do. I can name more hulk versions then you can. Also you admitted that you got it from some site lol that doesn't even show the real fight. They show hulk moments goodness this was a waste of time lol. Your don't read hulk comics its cool you can admit it now."

Well i do not read a lot when he fights thor but I know lots about Hulk trust I can name all the Versions of Hulk, that was in comics.

Savage Hulk

Mindless Hulk

Professor Hulk

Grey Hulk

Devil Hulk

Guilt Hulk

Heroes reborn Hulk

Savage Banner

World War Hulk

War Hulk

Nutrient Bath Hulk

Shrapnel Hulk

The Maestro

Red Hulk- Do not know who this is

Bannerless Hulk

Young Maestro

Gravage Hulk and Robert Bruce Banner, called david Bruce banner in The Incredible hulk show

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#22  Edited By gmanfromheck

Stop with the name calling children!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By Sparda

zee crusher says:

"Sparda says:

Sure, I'd love to see the scans.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

Lol i agree. Although the onslaught reborn fight lol wasn't to good he got depowered even more then spectre lol. I gotta find them give me a sec. I only got on fight then a pic form the other fight where hulk has thor by his collar saying now we talk. Thor is knocked out by the way."

Zee you win since you showed more info but you got to give Hulk huge amounts of Respect, just like thor should get

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:

Yeah you don't know hulk. I know him better then you do. I can name more hulk versions then you can. Also you admitted that you got it from some site lol that doesn't even show the real fight. They show hulk moments goodness this was a waste of time lol. Your don't read hulk comics its cool you can admit it now."

Well i do not read a lot when he fights thor but I know lots about Hulk trust I can name all the Versions of Hulk, that was in comics.

Savage Hulk

Mindless Hulk

Professor Hulk

Grey Hulk

Devil Hulk

Guilt Hulk

Heroes reborn Hulk

Savage Banner

World War Hulk

War Hulk

Nutrient Bath Hulk

Shrapnel Hulk

The Maestro

Red Hulk- Do not know who this is

Bannerless Hulk

Young Maestro

Gravage Hulk and Robert Bruce Banner, called david Bruce banner in The Incredible hulk show"

Heroes reborn isn't a version he got possessed by onslaught.

Vax says:

"lol I wish you make (Sparda) make a thread of the winnings"

Lol Sparda would give me some Go lol. I admit sparda would probably make this a tie.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

Lol i agree. Although the onslaught reborn fight lol wasn't to good he got depowered even more then spectre lol. I gotta find them give me a sec. I only got on fight then a pic form the other fight where hulk has thor by his collar saying now we talk. Thor is knocked out by the way."

Zee you win since you showed more info but you got to give Hulk huge amounts of Respect, just like thor should get"

I'm not saying he sucks but to say he has the wrong amount of wins against my fav hero i have to do something. Also to say hes stronger then galactus and mephisto.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

Zee you win since you showed more info but you got to give Hulk huge amounts of Respect, just like thor should get"

I'm not saying he sucks but to say he has the wrong amount of wins against my fav hero i have to do something. Also to say hes stronger then galactus and mephisto."

I do not know about Galactus, but He was giving Thanos with the Infinity Gaunlet, in thanos' grip. Mephisto, I think it would be a Draw, since, telepathy and stuff wont work. Onslaught did not posses him, Onslaught just absorbed Franklin Richards and had power equal to a celestial if I remember right.

"

That version of hulk was a hulk with no banner not mindless. Also yeah he was strong but not as strong as a celestial in strength but power. He has vast powers. He could have increased his strength everybody said he should have. Also hes not stronger then Mephistopheles thats a lie. There is no way you can honestly mean that. Mephistopheles can turn hulk to chocolate if he wanted. About the thanos thing yeah alot of people do things to him. Drax was able to deflect thanos blast with one of his own and thanos had the cosmic cube.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

I'm not saying he sucks but to say he has the wrong amount of wins against my fav hero i have to do something. Also to say hes stronger then galactus and mephisto."

I do not know about Galactus, but He was giving Thanos with the Infinity Gaunlet, in thanos' grip. Mephisto, I think it would be a Draw, since, telepathy and stuff wont work. Onslaught did not posses him, Onslaught just absorbed Franklin Richards and had power equal to a celestial if I remember right.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hulk loses to Thor. Thor loses to Galactus. 'Nuff said.
Post Edited:2008-03-17 19:01:45

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

You know, Zee and shawn, you two are going to start ww3. Your constant bickering has to lead to something bad for us all.

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Shawn The Devil says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:

"

That version of hulk was a hulk with no banner not mindless. Also yeah he was strong but not as strong as a celestial in strength but power. He has vast powers. He could have increased his strength everybody said he should have. Also hes not stronger then Mephistopheles thats a lie. There is no way you can honestly mean that. Mephistopheles can turn hulk to chocolate if he wanted. About the thanos thing yeah alot of people do things to him. Drax was able to deflect thanos blast with one of his own and thanos had the cosmic cube."

No Mephisto in Marvel, not the actually Mephistopheles if that is whom you say of. I know that was banner less Hulk, Jean Grey turned him off.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Hulk loses to Thor. Thor loses to Galactus. 'Nuff said.
Post Edited:2008-03-17 19:01:45"

Thank you

No Mephisto in Marvel, not the actually Mephistopheles if that is whom you say of. I know that was banner less Hulk, Jean Grey turned him off.

There the same people. I just like saying the original name. Either way hulk loses. Physical force won't help you beat a death god that makes no sense.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"You know, Zee and shawn, you two are going to start ww3. Your constant bickering has to lead to something bad for us all. "

Lol you were aruging with juggs fanboys. Either way do you think hulk can beat Mephistopheles??

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"You know, Zee and shawn, you two are going to start ww3. Your constant bickering has to lead to something bad for us all. "

Lol you were aruging with juggs fanboys. Either way do you think hulk can beat Mephistopheles??"

Mephistopheles? He would incinerate the hulk's soul in hell fire and throw him into the bottomless pit of despair type stuff.

Mephisto would reality warp hulk into last week.
Post Edited:2008-03-17 19:11:33

Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shawn The Devil

zee crusher says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

Thank you

There the same people. I just like saying the original name. Either way hulk loses. Physical force won't help you beat a death god that makes no sense."

Actually no Mephisto is a Demon who offer posses as the Devil, but this is a battle you must sit and watch to result the outcome.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Lol you were aruging with juggs fanboys. Either way do you think hulk can beat Mephistopheles??"

Mephistopheles? He would incinerate the hulk's soul in hell fire and throw him into the bottomless pit of despair type stuff.

Post Edited:2008-03-17 19:11:33"

Lol thank you.

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:

Thank you

There the same people. I just like saying the original name. Either way hulk loses. Physical force won't help you beat a death god that makes no sense."

Actually no Mephisto is a Demon who offer posses as the Devil, but this is a battle you must sit and watch to result the outcome."

Mephisto and Mephistopheles are the same people. Marvel just shortened his name down like Thor. Thats not how you really spell it but they changed it that way. Either way mephisto is a death god what are you talking about hes made from negative energy owns a hell takes souls thats a death god obviously. You don't have to sit and wait for the out come infact let see what others think.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

I was wondering if Satan and Mephisto did clash, who would be victor?

Satan. Mephisto was suppose to follow satan out of hell. Then he was satans best devil buddy and satan gave him his own dimension. In marvel however satan doesn't do much but is stronger then the other fakes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"I was wondering if Satan and Mephisto did clash, who would be victor?Satan. Mephisto was suppose to follow satan out of hell. Then he was satans best devil buddy and satan gave him his own dimension. In marvel however satan doesn't do much but is stronger then the other fakes. "

Yikes, and They worry about Mephisto? Shame on them.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:

Post Edited:2008-03-17 19:11:33"

Lol thank you.

Shawn The Devil says:

"zee crusher says:

Thank you

Actually no Mephisto is a Demon who offer posses as the Devil, but this is a battle you must sit and watch to result the outcome."

Mephisto and Mephistopheles are the same people. Marvel just shortened his name down like Thor. Thats not how you really spell it but they changed it that way. Either way mephisto is a death god what are you talking about hes made from negative energy owns a hell takes souls thats a death god obviously. You don't have to sit and wait for the out come infact let see what others think. "

I was wondering if Satan and Mephisto did clash, who would be victor?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"I was wondering if Satan and Mephisto did clash, who would be victor?Satan. Mephisto was suppose to follow satan out of hell. Then he was satans best devil buddy and satan gave him his own dimension. In marvel however satan doesn't do much but is stronger then the other fakes. "

Yikes, and They worry about Mephisto? Shame on them. "

Lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn

This is some great stuff guys. I love the Hulk and Thor scan battles. Thats just awesome. But I gotta go with Thor beating Hulk overall. But I must admit when Hulk and Thor fight. Its like Hagler vs Hearns, its just great stuff

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Are all these losses to Thor canonical? I'd love to throw this in the face of a guy over on the Marvel boards who thinks Hulk has never lost a fight to Thor.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zee crusher

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Are all these losses to Thor canonical? I'd love to throw this in the face of a guy over on the Marvel boards who thinks Hulk has never lost a fight to Thor."

Lol feel free to use them where ever you like i made this myself.