User Lists: 0

Yep.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Never liked him tbh, Omegle was the wrong place,should have trolled Twitter instead,would have been way better.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Meh, another neo nazi arrested doesn't sound so bad. Let's see what they specifically got him for.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not very familiar with the guy. He seemed annoying and all, but what exactly did he do to warrant an arrest?

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: They got him on illegally possessing a firearm. but the FBI were already watching him because he's a right-wing comedian on the internet, that makes you "dangerous" now apparently.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: He legally wasn't allowed to own a gun because of past drug charges.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@penguinreturns: I guess when you do something deemed wrong one time or another the state has the right to take away your rights forever then? I have been trained to used guns since I was a little girl... I don’t need a license for that.

I think he should be allowed to have a gun, but the law's the law.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm: I'm not an expert on gun laws, but from what I understand "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is regarded as more of a general rule to which there are some exceptions, for example people with mental illness or with a criminal record would be excluded from that "right."

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

OH NO! A neo-nazi with a history of threatening people who illegally owns weapons got arrested! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH NO! A neo-nazi with a history of threatening people who illegally owns weapons got arrested! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@penguinreturns: I guess when you do something deemed wrong one time or another the state has the right to take away your rights forever then? I have been trained to used guns since I was a little girl... I don’t need a license for that.

You sure as hell need a licence to carry one though

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

Joker doesn’t look very sane but putting people for what they say, when they disagree with your belief, in jail is pathetic. Also I don’t think he could be a white supremacist. He is a Gypsie and isn’t even white by definition....

That's by definition white

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Well earned. Big picture: Al Capone was arrested for tax evasion; the ends justify the means when it comes to pigs like this "self identified investigative journalist". These are not "opinions" and "disagreements". Neo-nazism is an indictable ideology to anyone with a brain in 2021.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well earned. Big picture: Al Capone was arrested for tax evasion; the ends justify the means when it comes to pigs like this "self identified investigative journalist". These are not "opinions" and "disagreements". Neo-nazism is an indictable ideology to anyone with a brain in 2021.

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator
Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its fine to have your own opinions. But that doesn't mean that platforms or people have to listen to them. Harmful beliefs are harmful. Stop trying to act like a victim. Grow up.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its fine to have your own opinions. But that doesn't mean that platforms or people have to listen to them. Harmful beliefs are harmful. Stop trying to act like a victim. Grow up.

Nobody was forced to watch his streams. and "harmful beliefs" that's a subjective phrase if I ever heard one. in my view liberal/progressive beliefs are "harmful beliefs."

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anthp2000  Moderator

@darksercate said:

Nobody was forced to watch his streams. and "harmful beliefs" that's a subjective phrase if I ever heard one. in my view liberal/progressive beliefs are "harmful beliefs."

Good for you. Neo-nazism, which is what he was actively promoting, is built on the idea that not everyone is equal, and not everyone should have their rights, which is a recognizable offense, and a harmful "opinion", like it or not. A person's freedom ends where another's begins.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good for you. Neo-nazism, which is what he was actively promoting, is built on the idea that not everyone is equal, and not everyone should have their rights, which is a recognizable offense, and a harmful "opinion", like it or not. A person's freedom ends where another's begins.

I don't believe that everyone is equal, in fact it's obvious that they're not. I don't believe in "rights."

"recognizable offense" what are you talking about dude? you think it's against the law to not believe in equality?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000 said:

I don't believe that everyone is equal, in fact it's obvious that they're not. I don't believe in "rights."

"recognizable offense" what are you talking about dude? you think it's against the law to not believe in equality?

Then we have nothing else to discuss here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:
@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@factg said:
@wolverinebatmanftw said:

What if it happened to you two? Do you think fbi breaking in is okay? He didn’t do anything rather than rant. I don’t like him and wouldn’t mind if anyone punches him but arresting him for not being politically correct? You okay with that?

Yeah, no one cares if a neo-nazi gets arrested, also do you know why he was arrested? He carried illegally. Too bad for him.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns: Some ideologies just shouldn't have room to be voiced. Im sorry that you feel the way you do. Misinformation and conspiracy theories have had a major impact as of late.

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns said:
@anthp2000 said:

Then we have nothing else to discuss here.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: He couldn’t have carried anything illegally when there is no legal matter for it in the first place. I do care though, even if I don’t know him or share his views. It is dangerous to put people in jail because they don’t act like you expect them to although they haven’t harmed anybody.

Is there proof he was arrested for his views by the cops? He had charges on him and he carried illegally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: Well normally you don’t break into someone‘s house with fbi for carrying a firearm illegally. Firearms are all legal.

How is it breaking in to someones house if its FBI and police?

PenguinReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguinreturns: Some ideologies just shouldn't have room to be voiced. Im sorry that you feel the way you do. Misinformation and conspiracy theories have had a major impact as of late.

what misinformation? and how does that relate to this topic?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: Who gives those police and fbi the rights? You pay them taxes and they break into your house whenever their unelected “commander“ says it is okay?

Well, the fact they are law enforcement and the fact this guy committed a crime gives them the right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: He didn’t commit any crime. A firearm is permitted Under the second amendment.

No, when you have charges against you like in his case, its illegal. Did you read the other comments? You need to know what is allowed with charges and what is not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: I don’t know why charges against you strip your rights away? They already put him on the tracking list after he said the followings on the Internet. Why would they do that?

Well, if you murder someone, should you be able to carry then?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: After you have served your time in jail. Once your are free you should be.

No, it's not good logic. Maybe he shouldn't have had charges. He dug himself in that hole smh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammypm said:

@factg: Everyone makes mistakes. Do you truly believe anyone who has been punished should still be the subject to the sentence 🥺?

You realize a felony isn't a little mistake lol? And yeah, they should be for a bit I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers