The "I say three words," story...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i got bored and decided to take the "I say three words," thread and actually write out the story that has been created over the years. I will be making grammatical and sentence structure edits to make the story actually coherent, but the plot is 100% dictated by what is posted on the thread. That means that some words may be added or taken away to make the story more readable.

The original thread is posted here.

I Say Three Words, Never Ending Story

Chapter 1

There was once a young boy and Anime Catgirl, who were murdered by a vigilante. This vigilante was named Masked Anime Catgirl, and she committed the act with sexiful precision, while at the same time stripping off with a robot friend and Cold Steel. As this transpired they were surrounded by Al-Qaeda in a musty tavern. Our merciless duo was attacked suddenly. In an instant they found themselves surrounded by a swarm of Moe-Maids and by a rabid Pikachu.

No Caption Provided

Hope seems lost on planet Krypton, a place where eagles dare to eat worms with enduring love and great haste. The Catgirl Vigilante, also known as Marsha, spontaniously slit her wrists discovering her immortality. Marsha was very surprised, so she uses a super jump so powerful that it caused her to lose her immortality.

Galactus shows up and vaporizes her, causing her to go to hell. Etrigan stares on with total anger.

No Caption Provided

However, the Catgirl re-materializes and she counters him before dying again. Her soul burns but miraculously she goes to heaven, only to be kicked back down by archangel Gabriel. She wakes up in the nude with a nuclear missile strike imminent. The power of Galactus must linger because a black hole opens and devours the missile along with the entire planet, which was once dominated by gorillas.

No Caption Provided

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3 socajunkie  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points