Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#202  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Static Shock: Every time I here Dandelion speak I want to stick a knife in his throat 
Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Chronus

@CaioTrubat said:

Just remembering this awesome trailer for one of the greatest RPGs of all time

DA: O is a great RP game. I'm still anticipating DA III despite how terrible DA II was.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204  Edited By Static Shock

@superstay said:

d*o*b

The grand finals for both of those games outshined the rest of the games played at EVO.

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Static Shock: Every time I here Dandelion speak I want to stick a knife in his throat

He is somewhat annoying. LOL.

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By TheSheepHerder

Anyone here played 2K's Spec Ops: The Line? :o

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By JohnnyGat

@TheSheepHerder: I have and it has one of the better single player story I have experienced in a while. The story has no clear cut good guys or bad guys and there were moments that really got me to feel sad about the horrors of war, something games like Battlefield,Cod, or Medal of Honor haven't given me or at least were unable to present it as well as Spec Ops did.

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By TheSheepHerder
@JohnnyGat: Indeed it is one of the best military shooters to come out in a while. The game really stands out in making you feel like you're more of a villain than a hero...Shame it hand such bland gameplay mechanics though.

And also The Gate...I do not want to play through that chapter again.
JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By JohnnyGat

@TheSheepHerder said:

@JohnnyGat: Indeed it is one of the best military shooters to come out in a while. The game really stands out in making you feel like you're more of a villain than a hero...Shame it hand such bland gameplay mechanics though. And also The Gate...I do not want to play through that chapter again.

There were just several moments were I actually felt bad for the characters and the way they chose how to play out the ending was actually pretty nice.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#209  Edited By Deranged Midget

Just started playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier the other day. The game is fantastic and far better than I thought it would be. It's a little more action packed than the other entries but the tactical element is still in place and you can't just run and gun as you would like. It's fantastic, the controls are top notch, the weapons system is unbelievable.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@TheSheepHerder: Yea, that part half way through I had to pause the game and say "Oh sh!t........"
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#211  Edited By Inverno

@Chronus said:

@CaioTrubat said:

Just remembering this awesome trailer for one of the greatest RPGs of all time

DA: O is a great RP game. I'm still anticipating DA III despite how terrible DA II was.

I enjoyed DA 2 better but yes I agree that DA:O was superior. I am anticipating for DA III too.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#212  Edited By superstay

@Static Shock:

Yeah I saw these vids on youtube these two were most interesting to me since I'm trying to get into Virtua Fighter. It looks similar to Tekken so it might be easier for me to get into it. d*)(*b

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By King_Saturn
anyone here any news on the NBA 2K13 game ? how will the legends mode play out in that game ?
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Anybody here play EVE Online?

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Deadite
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Deranged Midget

Well apparently Sleeping Dogs is indeed the Sleeper hit of the year. It's been receiving quite the reviews from several sites already.

Still can't wait to pick up Darksiders 2 today though.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Chronus

@Deranged Midget said:

Well apparently Sleeping Dogs is indeed the Sleeper hit of the year. It's been receiving quite the reviews from several sites already.

I was planning on buying both games. I decided on just waiting and save the extra money of being those two video games at a lower price later on. It still surprised me by how well-received Sleeping Dogs is. It was even more surprising that Square Enix is planning six months of DLC.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Chronus said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I was planning on buying both games. I decided on just waiting and save the extra money of being those two video games at a lower price later on. It still surprised me by how well-received Sleeping Dogs is. It was even more surprising that Square Enix is planning six months of DLC.

Darksiders 2 is an instant purchase for me. Extensive amounts of loot, an engaging story line have me instantly hooked. I really want to pick up Sleeping Dogs now but I'm not exactly made of money.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega said:

I am really hyped up about the new Devil May cry game.

Devil May Cry....5 o.o?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By utotheg38

lol

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

I see a lot of talk about console games... No love for MMO's?

No thoughts on the new WoW Expansion?

Diablo 3?

The Secret World?

SWToR?

Or even Dare I say... Minecraft?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By utotheg38

well........................someone said something about minecraft a few ages back...............................oh, he was talking about the 360 version. lol

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

And you people call yourselves Gamers....:P

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By 0n1zuka

@Farinele_Etyl: Mists of Pandaria looks pretty good, although It's funny how some people think that adding pandas will ruin the lore all of a sudden. I missed out on Cataclysm since I didn't really have the time or a better computer to play it. It's the same reason I haven't played SWToR.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl said:

@Ms. Omega said:

I am really hyped up about the new Devil May cry game.

Devil May Cry....5 o.o?

Yes got to play a demo it was really fun.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@0n1zuka: I play on a Dell m3050 laptop. It doesn't have the best graphics and I can't run two games at once like some of my friends BUT I can still manage a 40 player raid on Ogrimmar. (Loads of lag but my computer doesnt burst into flames xD I've only been playing WoW around a year. BUT From what I understand Pandarians have always been around. They are where Brewfest comes from (So I've heard). I've played the Beta. Everything works well together in my opinion. Even the new Pet Battle system (Even though it makes you feel like a Pokemon Trainer) is kinda cool. Have yet to try a raid though.... :/

@Ms. Omega: Who are the Characters in this one? o.o Obviously Dante... But Nero? Hasn't there been talk of Vergil coming back? As Far fetched as that might be?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl said:

@0n1zuka: I play on a Dell m3050 laptop. It doesn't have the best graphics and I can't run two games at once like some of my friends BUT I can still manage a 40 player raid on Ogrimmar. (Loads of lag but my computer doesnt burst into flames xD I've only been playing WoW around a year. BUT From what I understand Pandarians have always been around. They are where Brewfest comes from (So I've heard). I've played the Beta. Everything works well together in my opinion. Even the new Pet Battle system (Even though it makes you feel like a Pokemon Trainer) is kinda cool. Have yet to try a raid though.... :/

@Ms. Omega: Who are the Characters in this one? o.o Obviously Dante... But Nero? Hasn't there been talk of Vergil coming back? As Far fetched as that might be?

No word on that yet its more of an alternate universe take on the franchise this version of Dante has angelic/demonic ancestory and as you progress you get to use holy abilities as well as his demonic ones. Its pretty much a reboot of the series but Dante still keeps his badass attitude.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: I don't like it already.... :P

In all honesty it will be kinda cool to see how they play it out. BUT I'm not sure many die hard DMC fans will like it. And I just remembered I have seen a trailer for it. Dante has black hair....

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By 0n1zuka

@Farinele_Etyl: Yeah the Pandarens (well Chen Stormstout) first appeared in Warcraft 3. If Blizzard can bring in the Draenei, I don't see why the pandas are a big deal. My computer just won't hack it now, especially since it was struggling on Icecrown Citadel 10-man raids.

Thanks for letting me know about some of the content in the beta. Hearing it form an actual player is a lot better than reading it on gaming sites.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl: Sadly you speak the truth but hey I will give it a shot, I am a die hard fan of the series must have it in my collection.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@0n1zuka: Icc... UGH... We've been doing the 10 man achievements lately. Just on [Been Waiting A Long Time For This...] We can't quite seem to keep our off tank alive... I think it's funny. Every time he dies I'm all kinds of "BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" If it weren't for that achievement I'd love ICC. We can kill Arthas in minutes with a full 10 man raid.

There are a lot of cool but different things coming with the new expansion. The Talent Trees are changing. I'm not sure I like it for my Paladin, BUT, I do like the changes for my hunter. Druids are getting to split Feral Tank and Feral DPS. Will now have the options to specialize in four different things and such. All in all I'm extremely excited about it all. But then again... I love Panda's...

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By 0n1zuka

@Farinele_Etyl: lol. I didn't get too far in ICC since the guild I was in started taking breaks and began waiting for Cataclysm. I ended up leaving the game but that short break I was planning to take has turned into two years. =/

Everything sounds pretty good. The talent tree changes wouldn't be too big of a deal since I missed the last go-round. Lucky you, I really miss playing on my Paladin. I totally neglected my DK and hunter when I got my pally to 80 back in the day, lol.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: DMC3 will always be my favorite. I just absolutely adore the interactions with Vergil and Dante.

@0n1zuka: What Servers do you play? EU or US? If you play EU then when you come back I'd say come to Magtheridon or Blade's Edge. We'll get you your ICC achievements! xD As for my toons. I only really play my Hunter. My Pally is neglected now since I really can't be bothered with her anymore. Not now that I have my hunter fully leveled. And I'm very excited that they are taking away the range requirement for hunters. Although I think if some gets shot point blank range with an arrow it should die immediately. Despite it being something that could be 3 levels higher... :P

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#234  Edited By Rumble Man

Anarchy Reigns, has anyone played it?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl: Thats a good one I really like for too love Nero and that demon hand of his looks so cool looking.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: I have yet to finish DMC4. I have it. I started it but for some reason I haven't finished it... I blame WoW... And Skyrim... xD

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By 0n1zuka

@Farinele_Etyl: If hunters started pulling that off, there would be riots at Blizzard's HQ. It would be hilarious.

I played on US servers but thanks for the offer, that's really cool of you to do. Hopefully I'll get a chance to come back and play again, because I honestly miss the people as much, if not more, than I do the game.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@0n1zuka: I'd be there dancing saying "HA HA HA HA My hunter killed your DK instantly" I love DK's I really love the story behind them. But have yet to actually level one past 65.. I get bored easily. Which is why I only have 2 85's. I did level my sister's priest but it was from 71 to 84 1/2. Power leveled it in three days. I stopped because my best friend was being all moany and whiney because I was on a different realm and he was having to run our guild by himself. xD

I have an account on US. Toon on the infamous Moonguard because thats where my other best friend plays. I'm American, but I prefer EU. The people are so much nicer at times. You have your douchebags but you get that everywhere. But like you I don't play for the game itself. I have many friends on the game from many different realms. Mostly they are amazed that an American is playing on EU servers xD

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl:

Ewwww WoW........

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: Why eww?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl:

Had a really bad experience when I tried to play it when I called Blizzard to try and get the issue fixed on their end had one of their tech support guys start cursing me out over the phone.....yea screw that game.....

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By 0n1zuka

@Farinele_Etyl: If anything, I would like to get my hunter to max level. I neglected him first when WotLK dropped and I started my DK, but before I left I got him into the low 70's. I could probably only dream of getting a character that high, 10+ levels in three days. That's pretty impressive IMO.

I've heard really good things about the EU servers, especially how ridiculously good the top guilds are. I mainly stayed in the US due to a friend finally getting me in the game. Of course he up and left not long after I started playing, lol.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Deranged Midget

Am I the only one who was let down by DCUO?

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: Seriously o.o That's just awful you should have contacted the guys above him. I never have that problem with them. My Mate has even called them because his Credit Card Company was giving him a fit about using a screen shot of his toon on his debit card. I'm sorry your experience was that bad D:

@0n1zuka: Not only did I level her. She got TLPD at 78. Which is also impressive considering the amount of 85's horde and alliance that camp the area. It was completely on accident. He just spawned right above me, I had to land quick and get a hit on him before someone else did.

My Guild, Blade Edge Knight's, used to be the largest active raiding/social Guild on the Blade's Edge realm. We got hacked, well our Guild leader who was also a Game Master at the time, got hacked. They copied his entire hard drive and then continued on to crack his authenticator. They removed over 500 members from teh guild, stole over 100k, and then sold all the items in the guild bank. It was nasty. So we moved to Magtheridon. BUT I'm back on Blade's Edge. I'm Running the guild there with my best friend and trying to get it sorted for MoP.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By ms__omega

@Deranged Midget:

No your not the only one I was let down too :(

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Deranged Midget: Nope. I thought it was gonna be great. I even downloaded it on my ps3 to play. My mate and I decided it wasnt what we expected :(

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl: I hate that it happened too that has really turned me off off anything Blizzard.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: I say give it another go. Join EU :D

Also if WoW isn't your thing then try Diablo 3. I adore it <3

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By ms__omega

@Farinele_Etyl: Been thinking about Diablo 3 but that about the only thing I will buy from them.

Farinele_Etyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Farinele_Etyl

@Ms. Omega: There are some aspects of it I don't like. Point and click really turns me off. But other then that it's a really good game with some very, very beautiful cut scenes.