#10051 Posted by Stormdriven (17918 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: It was well deserved, great balance of storytelling, character development, gameplay, and graphics.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#10052 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone want to play with me on PS4? My gamertag is XxTrickzBruhXx.

#10053 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven: Just finished the game 5 mins ago, literally.

Absolutely awesome game, the music, visuals, storytelling, everything was amazing, and the twists at the end had my jaw dropped, Faye is a giant and Atreus is freaking Loki.

What has me the most intrigued were the drawings in the wall on the hall of Jottunheim, where apparently the Giants knew all that would happen with Kratos and Atreus, but most specifically, the drawing depicting Kratos' death.

What do you think is happening there ?

Upon first viewing, I thought it was Atreus who killed him with his own axe, but on second viewing it seems that Atreus is just holding Kratos' body and screaming/mourning his death.

The only thing I was disappointed with, was that I thought I would fight Thor and Odin at the end of the game, but based on the open ending and dangling threads the writers purposely left at the end, I'm guessing they'll make a sequel and that's where we'll probably see Thor and Odin and be able to travel to Asgard.

#10054 Posted by Stormdriven (17918 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Hard to say, I’m sure Kratos is probably going to sacrifice himself to save his life. And yeah, after how well this game did, I’d be shocked if they just left the game like that. I’m sure there will be a sequel to deal with the Aesir

#10055 Edited by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven said:

@thor_parker82: Hard to say, I’m sure Kratos is probably going to sacrifice himself to save his life. And yeah, after how well this game did, I’d be shocked if they just left the game like that. I’m sure there will be a sequel to deal with the Aesir

I just saw that after finishing the game, when you return to your house, there is another cut-scene where the screen goes black and says "years later" then we see Thor tearing apart Kratos' house and a fight between them about to start, so I think there will definitely be a sequel.

How long until we get it though ? How long do these kind of games take to be made ?

#10056 Posted by Stormdriven (17918 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Rumor has it Sony wants it to be on PS5, so it’ll be a while before we get it. Supposedly it’s harder to put games on next-gen consoles, so that means it’ll take a while anyway. Considering GoW was released 8 years after GoW 3, I’m sure they’ll want to take their time to craft another GotY level game, so it certainly won’t be any time soon.

#10057 Posted by Catlike (131 posts) - - Show Bio

What games do you play, if you don't mind me asking?

#10058 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: Rumor has it Sony wants it to be on PS5, so it’ll be a while before we get it. Supposedly it’s harder to put games on next-gen consoles, so that means it’ll take a while anyway. Considering GoW was released 8 years after GoW 3, I’m sure they’ll want to take their time to craft another GotY level game, so it certainly won’t be any time soon.

But I believe that's because they didn't have a story planned nor developed it righ off the bat after GOD3 was released, I'd think the creators are already working on the sequel to Atreus and Kratos' story, but if they intend to release it on PS5 then it'll take a while, hopefully not more than 4-5 years.

When is the PS5 going to be released btw ?

#10059 Posted by Stormdriven (17918 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: You’re probably right. I hope they take their time with it, I feel like there’s still a lot they can do with the Norse mythology. And if they want to make more money, they’ll make sure it’s a sequel that lives up.

The PS5 is supposed to be released sometime next year, I believe

#10060 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: You’re probably right. I hope they take their time with it, I feel like there’s still a lot they can do with the Norse mythology. And if they want to make more money, they’ll make sure it’s a sequel that lives up.

The PS5 is supposed to be released sometime next year, I believe

Yeah, I also prefer they take their time and release a game on the same caliber, than rush and deliver an average game.

#10061 Posted by MonsterStomp (36882 posts) - - Show Bio

So I decided to give MKX a more serious crack. Right now I'm training my skills with Johnny Cage. Chose him because of his speed bag brutality is probably my favourite in the game. I'm getting pretty good with him now. Still can't beat A.I's on hard or very hard yet (I don't even think people online are that good).

#10062 Edited by greysolive (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't imagine my life without gaming. Today I play new game with the element of gamble here https://drakemall.com/. I found many positive reviews so I decided to give it a try. One of my friends won wireless headphones in this game last week. I hope I'll get Nintendo Switch.

#10063 Edited by jagernutt (16656 posts) - - Show Bio

Nintendo Switch. Thought's, opinions?

#10064 Posted by Catlike (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't imagine my life without gaming. Today I play new game with the element of gamble. I found many positive reviews so I decided to give it a try. One of my friends won wireless headphones in this game last week. I hope I'll get Nintendo Switch.

Through the same game your friend won wireless headphones on?

#10065 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3956 posts) - - Show Bio

Jump force is terrible but i can't stop playing it lol

#10066 Posted by greysolive (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@catlike: yup, in this game you can win any random item from the box you bought.

#10067 Posted by Catlike (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@catlike: yup, in this game you can win any random item from the box you bought.

Nice!..

#10068 Posted by zaied (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

But I believe that's because they didn't have a story planned nor developed it righ off the bat after GOD3 was released, I'd think the creators are already working on the sequel to Atreus and Kratos' story, but if they intend to release it on PS5 then it'll take a while, hopefully not more than 4-5 years.

When is the PS5 going to be released btw ?

Cory Barlog stated that the reason God of War 4 took 5 years to make is because, engine-wise, they had to start from scratch and couldn't use anything from God of War: Ascension. This won't be the case for God of War 5, God of War 6, God of War 7, etc. I think there's a really good chance we'll see the sequel in 2021 for the PS5. Sony might even show a trailer for it when they officially reveal the PS5.

#10069 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

Who’s playing Apex Legends?!

#10070 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

The Kiwami remakes are just that. Complete remakes of the first two games. You aren’t missing out on anything from the originals. The remakes add more to the series than the originals did. I’d continue playing the Kiwamis, which is what I’m doing.

#10071 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like the Character Models for Mortal Kombat X are Superior to that of Mortal Kombat 11.

#10072 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: Ur a botburger

Also Darksiders 3 was bad. Sorry for whoever paid $60 for that.

#10073 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
#10074 Posted by deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how Capcom is everyone's favorite company now after a couple pandering sequel and a re-release of a game they did twice prior, all is forgiven. People's barks are worse then their bites at times :P

#10075 Posted by JediXMan (42702 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-ordered Sekiro. I'm looking forward to this game!

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#10076 Posted by echostarlord117 (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: It's going to be super interesting to see the direction From Software goes from here on out. I saw trailers and it looks refreshing yet familiar to my relief. I just pre-ordered as well.

#10077 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Who’s playing Apex Legends?!

I've been playing it a fair bit. Loving it at the moment.

What do you think of the new character Octane?

#10078 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Pre-ordered Sekiro. I'm looking forward to this game!

Me too! Can't wait for this game.

Have you played many of the other From Software games?

#10079 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone play apex on pc?

#10080 Edited by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@kinglouie said:

Anyone play apex on pc?

Yeah mate, I'm enjoying it. Lots of hackers though.

You playing it?

#10081 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio
#10082 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa: Stopped, until they add solo.

Yeah I doubt that get's added anytime soon, as Respawn have stated that the game is effectively designed around teamwork.

Might get it as a limited time mode or something though.

#10083 Posted by NiteLite (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering how COD mobile would be like,hopefully it doesn't ruin the game

#10084 Edited by JediXMan (42702 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa:

I played all the Souls/borne games except for Demon's Souls.

#10085 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@catlike said:
@theoneabovelife said:

What games do you play, if you don't mind me asking?

i'm so sorry it took me a while to reply, but I usually play Rainbow Six, Jump Force, Cod Black ops 4, Apex, God Of War, Spiderman, GTA V, Slender the arrival, Dragon Ball, and about to be RDR2.

#10086 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Me too. Apparently Sekiro is super challenging even for people who have played plenty of Souls/Borne games. Should be fun!

#10087 Posted by NiteLite (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Apex Legends is amazing,I've been seeing less hackers lately as well.

#10088 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa: I think Octane is aight. His jump pad seems pointless though.

#10089 Posted by MonsterStomp (36882 posts) - - Show Bio
#10090 Edited by Catlike (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: It's fine bro, and that's cool! :) Is Dragon Ball a good game? What console is it on?

#10091 Posted by Doofasa (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: Yeah it seems to be more for the lols then anything useful.

#10092 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost cried when I saw Tiny Tina in that BL3 reveal😭. So hyped can’t wait to sink another couple thousand hours into this one.

#10093 Edited by TheOneAboveLife (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

@catlike: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. It's on the PS4, and it's amazing bro. Probably a step ahead of Jump Force.

#10094 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil May Cry V is boring af.

#10095 Posted by TheVVitchKing (607 posts) - - Show Bio

what happened to Babylons’ fall game?

#10096 Edited by Dernman (26042 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be a dumb question but when they say PS5 is going to be backwords compatible does that also go for digital games? I mean if you have a bunch that are digital only from the PS4 will they transfer to the PS5? Also with online player games, will those from both consoles be able to crossplay between PS4/and ps5? It would suck if it would divide the player base.

#10097 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to Rage 2

#10098 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@doofasa:

I played all the Souls/borne games except for Demon's Souls.

Have you played Sekiro yet? Phenomenal damn game!!!!

#10099 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil May Cry 5 is awesome. I waited twelve years for this game.

#10100 Edited by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo, 2019 started out strong in gaming. Capcom has likely made a comeback this year too.