ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mega6382 said:

What do you guys think of this joke?

There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Chuck Norris.

I was in a chat earlier, and someone posted this joke, and it caused somewhat of a ruckus, is it really that offensive? Please, explain.

it’s offensive due to biological phenomenon that occurs when you lose one of your senses. For example, blind people usually have a better higher sense of hearing in order to compensate for their lack of their sense of sight.

In the same way, people who lack a sense of humor often have a higher sense of self importance/righteosness :)

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2002  Edited By KingOfWakanda

@mega6382 said:

There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Chuck Norris.

I was in a chat earlier, and someone posted this joke, and it caused somewhat of a ruckus, is it really that offensive? Please, explain.

From my perspective, it's just a joke and if someone is offended by it they are being a little over sensitive. It doesn't seem mean spirited towards women, more like a joke about the prowess of Chuck Norris.

Then again, I am not a lesbian, and haven't had to deal with the same issues they have. If they're upset by it, it's probably because they've had countless dudes offering to turn them straight for years, which I could see being quite annoying.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's Red Dead Redemption 2 already and you can beat a feminist not to mention Rockstar's funny behavior. SNOWFLAKE

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2005  Edited By Thekillerklok
@lil_remains said:

@thekillerklok:

No it's if you allow your significant other to be racist by "placing us on a scale as the "Better option"

It literally says "internalized racism" not, "preference". Placing one race of people above another as a superior is the definition of racism. Not preference, because preference assumes you prefer one group, internalized racism assumes one is below the other.

If a black man decides he only wants to date white women I am going to assume that's a sexual preference not internalized racism. because I'm not insane.

Except nowhere does the post condemn that, and the poster herself encourages it. Considering she herself says she's dating a black man, she clearly has no problem with black men dating non-black women.

Fun fact for the people who don't go around redefining words to fit their political narrative colorism = racism.

I didn't make up colorism. It's the act of discrimination by color, not race. For example, most people in India are the same race, however they are different colors, and the darker people are put in a lower caste than those who are lighter. You clearly are just spewing uneducated bullshit because you know jackshit about history, hell there's a history of colorism WITH black people in the United States. How is using a legitimate term that explains a lot of discrimination that people go through, and have gone through for thousands of years mean someone is an "ebil femnist"

You're uneducated, and clearly are speaking on topics you know nothing about.

It literally says "internalized racism" not, "preference". Placing one race of people above another as a superior is the definition of racism. Not preference, because preference assumes you prefer one group, internalized racism assumes one is below the other.

Dude, It's right there.

It's a conditional statement.

Clearly Express internalized racism By placing us on a scale as "the better option."

next logical leap here, Why would someone want to date one race over another, is it A internalized racism or B a Sexual preference?

she is stating that someone is "Clearly" racist if they view non black women as "The Better Option."

I didn't make up colorism. It's the act of discrimination by color, not race. For example, most people in India are the same race, however they are different colors, and the darker people are put in a lower caste than those who are lighter. You clearly are just spewing uneducated bullshit because you know jackshit about history, hell there's a history of colorism WITH black people in the United States. How is using a legitimate term that explains a lot of discrimination that people go through, and have gone through for thousands of years mean someone is an "ebil femnist"

I remember when the whole colorism thing popped up and who championed it.

original post on the hellhole that is facebook, have a response video on youtube because F acebook.

Harsh language warning.

Loading Video...

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today in batshit crazy...

also harsh language warning.

Loading Video...

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mega6382 said:

it’s offensive due to biological phenomenon that occurs when you lose one of your senses. For example, blind people usually have a better higher sense of hearing in order to compensate for their lack of their sense of sight.

In the same way, people who lack a sense of humor often have a higher sense of self importance/righteosness :)

Lol

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mega6382 said:

This is gold right here.

Seriously. Funniest thing I've read in Comic Vine ever, except when I read my own posts.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Interview/debate between Jordon Peterson and Feminist Helen Lewis.

A long and girthy one.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains said:
@chimeroid said:

@lil_remains:

Ok, i got my information from Wiki. The wiki said that a lot of the Unite the Right protestors carried semi-automatic weaponry, while counter-protestors came with sticks. So, the Nazis had the firepower to outright kill the counter-protestors.

There was a fight, but it was broken up by the police. A total of 38 people was harmed. Half of which were harmed by the car (counterprotestors). So, overall, the "Punch the nazi" movement managed to harm about 9 people.

On the other hand, 11 people were arrested and many more fired in the aftermath.

Ah yes, because the Unite the Right rally is the only time a Nazi has been punched. Ah so wise chime how do you do it?

Wow, seriously, you are an immature, violent kid who might get in legal troubles for extremist views. You are a fascist and you should feel bad about that. Not to mention that you justify your violence by quoting the musings of a single philosophy professor.

You mentioned the Rally. And, i took a look at it, and saw that people faced a lot more serious consequences than several scrawny leftists "punching nazis".

And, i gotta tell you, in Serbia, i am on the left. IF i went to the States, and met you, i would most probably become an alt-right ideologist. I mean, seriously the left has become worse than the right when it comes to every single aspect of living.

Militant leftists breed militant right. I mean, that is literally the left's stance on why we shouldn't attack muslims.

While we are at it, are you punching muslims in the face too? I mean, their ideology also demands an extinction of all infidels.

Wow, seriously, you are an immature, violent kid who might get in legal troubles for extremist views.

Suppressing Nazis is extremist now? And tolerating them and attempting to debate them (lol) is completely normal.

Not to mention that you justify your violence by quoting the musings of a single philosophy professor.

The entire basis of western society is based on the musing of a couple of philosophers, I don't see what him being a single person has to do with anything. Can you tell me what's wrong with what he said?

And, i gotta tell you, in Serbia, i am on the left. IF i went to the States, and met you, i would most probably become an alt-right ideologist

LMAO yep:

"Some leftists assault people who want to kill millions so now I changed my beliefs on economics, social issues, systemic racism, health care, history, immigration, and climate change"

Lol get real, if that makes you flip then chances are you were like that to begin with.

I mean, seriously the left has become worse than the right when it comes to every single aspect of living.

What? A nazi just 6 days ago killed 11 Jews in their own synagogue in the US. How many people have the far left killed in the past year? hell the past decade. This is some more false equivalency bullshit. The far right is far more present and dangerous in the US, this is a demonstrable fact.

Militant leftists breed militant right.

Citation pls.

. I mean, that is literally the left's stance on why we shouldn't attack muslims.

Or maybe because most Muslims don't want to kill people, whereas all Nazis do? (Or else they wouldn't be Nazis) This is probably the most bullshit thing you could've said, tbh.

While we are at it, are you punching muslims in the face too? I mean, their ideology also demands an extinction of all infidels.

Because 99% of all Muslims in the US don't share this belief and almost all of them are regular members of society. Curious how you chose Muslims specifically and not someone like Christians, despite them committing more crime in the US, more terrorism recently in the US and having a larger population. hmmmmmmmmm

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: you’re right on the Muslim thing, but once again I have to ask: is it really right to silence neo-nazis/white nationalists? Your last response to me was something along the lines of “they want to destroy society” but do they really? They just happen to have certain views, and until they actually go out harming people, we should respect their first amendment rights.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I said they want to destroy society as we know it, not destroy society period.

Removal/Death of 40% of the US (or more considering how they feel about LGBT+ persons) is not an idea that should be humored nor tolerated. It is not just “certain views” it is something hellbent on destruction of American values and society. If we want a tolerant society to continue, we cannot begin to tolerate them.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lil_remains: Maybe you should consider the fact that i am not from the US

I am from Serbia, and we had a Muslim terrorist issue that is faaaaar worse than anything you have seen in the States. Heck, they took Kosovo over after killing thousands upon thousands of people and destroying hundreds of churches and monasteries. Furthermore, the Serbs who are left in the area have to live in Ghettos and the muslims are actively preventing any projects that were made to help the serbs in there. I tried to go there and bring free food to those people and i was stopped by the Muslims and ordered to go back. So yeah, I do have a bad personal experience.

Also, not all Alt-Right people believe everyone else should be killed. Those that don't identify as Nazis simply believe they are superior to you and your race and they don't want you in their neighborhood.

You chose to falsely call them Nazis and you chose to assume their intentions.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today in batshit hilarity...

I present to you an NPC complaining about the treatment of NPC's... I wish I could make this up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Girls are better than boys

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

A long and girthy one.

Jordan Peterson is the best.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jordan Peterson is a bit of clown no offense lol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This thread is why hell exists.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Age Feminism is cancer, and isn't Real Feminism. People like Ben Shapiro and Milo LastNameICan'tPronounceOrEvenType, as well as the hotty Lauren Southern, have constantly beat down New Age Feminism and the whole Transgender, Rape Culture, and Cultural Appropriation nonsense.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: Lol at Christians killing more people in the US if you think that then you probably don't know who Christians are.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universeichigo1: Most crime in general is committed by those who self identify as Christians. Over half the prison population is Protestant, then another 15 percent is catholic.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:
Loading Video...

A long and girthy one.

Jordan Peterson is the best.

Peterson is a pseudoscientific clown.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2024  Edited By Alavanka
Loading Video...

Manspreading is a crime, boys.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: but 15 percent isn't MOST you know?

Also just pointing out Catholic beleive in Mary and worship her Christians believe in Jesus and worship him so don't judge them as REAL Christians.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: Video confirmed fake.

the girl payed off the men.

Otherwise that's not how that would go ever in russia.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the real Christians are locked away for rape and murder.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains:

So... most crime committed by Christians=most crimes committed in the name of Christianity?

Does this make any sense to you? Are you implying that other religions don’t have criminals amongst them too? Muslims make up 9% of the US prison population, despite only accounting for about 1% of the general population, so in the end your point still doesn’t hold any meaning here and works against you.

The problem isn’t that Muslim terrorists are committing crimes, it’s that Muslim terrorists are committing crimes in the name of their religion. This isn’t something you normally see with Christians.

And before you say it, no I do not believe that all Muslims are violent or should be seen as such. Though I do believe that their religion is more prone to violent zealous activities than others like Christianity.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Modern-day feminism is cancer.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2030  Edited By mrmonster

@solar_nerd said:

Modern-day feminism is cancer.

Damn right it is.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6350613/Former-model-stabbed-man-heart-rejected-romantic-advances-walks-court.html

Former model, 24, who stabbed a man she met at a nightclub in the heart after he rejected her romantic advances walks free from court

Given this is Australia I blame feminism.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a lonely bunch of incels lol

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2033  Edited By Lil_Remains
Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains:

So... most crime committed by Christians=most crimes committed in the name of Christianity?

Does this make any sense to you? Are you implying that other religions don’t have criminals amongst them too? Muslims make up 9% of the US prison population, despite only accounting for about 1% of the general population, so in the end your point still doesn’t hold any meaning here and works against you.

The problem isn’t that Muslim terrorists are committing crimes, it’s that Muslim terrorists are committing crimes in the name of their religion. This isn’t something you normally see with Christians.

And before you say it, no I do not believe that all Muslims are violent or should be seen as such. Though I do believe that their religion is more prone to violent zealous activities than others like Christianity.

Never stated this.

Does this make any sense to you? Are you implying that other religions don’t have criminals amongst them too?

No. I never said this. I said Christians as a whole are more dangerous in the US than Muslims in the US. Which is a fact.

Muslims make up 9% of the US prison population, despite only accounting for about 1% of the general population, so in the end your point still doesn’t hold any meaning here and works against you.

Yeah, and Muslims are also more likely to be black and brown. People who get longer sentences on average for the same crime.

This isn't something you see? Tell that the 11 jews who died to a christian man who thought they were evil, less than 2 weeks ago. Tell that the KKK. Tell that to every bombed abortion clinic. Fact is, domestic Christians pose more than a threat than domestic Muslims.

Except they believe the exact same dangerous things. Saying one is more dangerous is pure bias.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today in Batshit crazy.

No Caption Provided

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is cancer.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today in Batshit crazy.

No Caption Provided

Today in obvious satire that people on their ”femnist bad1!!1!1!!” Soapbox fall for.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2038 Lunacyde  Moderator
Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2039  Edited By Thekillerklok

@lil_remains: riddle me this how is that an obvious satire?

I have seen many dead serious feminists argue that by "Staring" at women you are raping them because they can't consent to the sexual objectification...

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2040  Edited By Thekillerklok

today in batshit crazy.

youtube banning the guy who punched the suffergate in red dead redemption 2...

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6363007/The-commuter-gender-gap-laid-bare-study-showing-men-brunt-long-journeys-work.html

tldr men commute further distances for better paying jobs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen many dead serious feminists argue that by "Staring" at women you are raping them because they can't consent to the sexual objectification...

Yep. That's actually the primary way the study was conducted. By asking frivolous questions and counting a yes answer as rape.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s obvious satire because no one is like that and it intentionally plays off of a bunch of buzzwords that get the anti feminist keyboard warriors all riled up.

also, no you haven’t

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:

Yep. That's actually the primary way the study was conducted. By asking frivolous questions and counting a yes answer as rape.

The study? What study?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:

It’s obvious satire because no one is like that and it intentionally plays off of a bunch of buzzwords that get the anti feminist keyboard warriors all riled up.

also, no you haven’t

because no one is like that

You have thankfully not spent much time on tumblr...

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains said:
@thekillerklok said:

also, no you haven’t

because no one is like that

You have thankfully not spent much time on tumblr...

Tumblr is also full of trolls that want reaction from anti feminist types. Lmao and you keep feeding them.

Can you show me any ACTUAL feminist who thinks this, and not on the internet where you can be anyone?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains:

Oh don't pretend like every feminist who says something that is batshit crazy is automatically a troll. That's some self delusion right there...

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to ignorance.

Here is one example of feminists are both real, dead serious, and batshit insane.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/evq4wz/communists-feminists-france-sex-doll-brothel

Another example of dead serious feminists who aren't trolling.

https://theconversation.com/whistling-and-staring-at-women-in-the-street-is-harassment-and-its-got-to-stop-38721

You may not have heard the term “street harassment”, but if you’re a woman in Australia, you’ve probably experienced it: whistles, stares, unwanted comments, touching or being followed by strangers in the street.

Street harassment is part of the continuum of men’s violence against women,

I mean this shit is a common narrative read more.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: I never said that. You just made that up because even you know you got baited. Tumblr’s troll problem is very well documented.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/03/tumblr-is-our-best-glimpse-of-how-russian-trolls-work.html

And none of that is any feminist saying staring women is rape. Show me a feminist saying that please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains:

I'll have to look for the exact name of the study. But the entire myth of campus rape statistics came from this.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2050  Edited By Thekillerklok

@lil_remains said:

@thekillerklok: I never said that. You just made that up because even you know you got baited. Tumblr’s troll problem is very well documented.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/03/tumblr-is-our-best-glimpse-of-how-russian-trolls-work.html

And none of that is any feminist saying staring women is rape. Show me a feminist saying that please.

https://medium.com/@remakingmanhood/a-simple-metoo-guide-for-looking-at-women-on-the-street-glancing-vs-staring-7c9eeef58a4a

But to look longer at a woman you do not know? Or to stare? That is a different thing. For the very same reason I do not make and hold eye contact with men I don’t know, I do not look overly long at women, or even children I don’t know, because it represents an intrusion. Something for which I do not have permission.

https://medium.com/@jimpreston_36730/what-is-stare-rape-eb2fe68a7d5b

Feminists have devised something they call “stare rape” in order to shame and punish men who do not avert their eyes in their presence. In the feminist view, if a man looks in a woman’s direction, it is only because he wants to rape her.

https://www.titleixforall.com/goshen-college-declares-all-male-students-who-stare-at-women-are-rapists/

“Don’t allow psychological rape or commit it yourself. Psychological rape consists of verbal harassment, whistles, kissing noises, heavy breathing, sly comments or stares. These are all assaults on any woman’s sense of well-being.”

https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/netflix-metoo-harassment-rules-stares-hugs-linger-12998147.php

Report: Netflix crew members can't give 'lingering hugs,' stare for more than 5 seconds