emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

@drkhwk2001 said:

"Luther Vandross beats them all. "

this is true wait I forgot about ... Freddie Mercury!!!!
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By blade hunter
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" Luther Vandross beats them all. "
This is very true 

@blade hunter: Now you obviously are just being bias as all hell and he does right his own music and he also uses music from writers like 60% of the freakin industry. "
Do you even know what Bias means? i have listened to the lad and have formed my own opinion on him so im not bias.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Eleemos
@Lunacyde said:
" Boys II Men :P lol "
Wow...Have you ever heard them soloing... It's not as good as when they are together...Prime example of reverse gestalt
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Eleemos said:
" @drkhwk2001: No, I'm sorry, I loves Luther...But Cee Lo beats them all...His voice is more powerful than any of their, and his lyrics are the better of them all. @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @emerald lamp 2814 said:
" what the hell is beiber doing on this list "
Say what you will but that kid can f@cking sing and I will also point out in emphasis that he is still a kid so if you are at least 20 or older don't say shi@t about him it is just sad  "
THIS IS A LIE...Justin Beiber uses auto tuner. He is nowhere near talented...He's just a cute face for little girls to crush on. "
Ummm he has to use it because of his high pitched voice since he still is you know a kid and all The Jackson 5 used stuff to help there pitch too. If you do some actual research their are plenty of songs and videos of him not using it. Not to mention almost every singer since the 70's has used something to help them sound better in recording "
Most of those singers were from 80's 90's...so, um...the 70 reference was not applicable. Justin Bieber is a talentless hack...And where are these vids where he is singing without the use of autotuner...Cause I've never looked LOL "
Cee Lo is good but Peabo, Freddie(Jackson & Mercury), Luther, James Ingram, and Teddy Pendergrass kill him.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#57  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@blade hunter: Fine you are not bias you just don't know what you are talking about now I am done with you
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Caligula
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @blade hunter: I never said he was the best just that he is a good singer and their are more than 20 singers better than the ones listed here  "
i don't know about that Cee Lo and Freddie would be in my top 20. not the others though
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@drkhwk2001: Don't forget Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye, and the King Michael Jackson 
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blade hunter
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @blade hunter: Fine you are not bias you just don't know what you are talking about now I am done with you "

mate i do know what im talking about its just you're getting hung up because i wont agree with you.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eleemos
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @drkhwk2001: No, I'm sorry, I loves Luther...But Cee Lo beats them all...His voice is more powerful than any of their, and his lyrics are the better of them all. @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Say what you will but that kid can f@cking sing and I will also point out in emphasis that he is still a kid so if you are at least 20 or older don't say shi@t about him it is just sad  "
THIS IS A LIE...Justin Beiber uses auto tuner. He is nowhere near talented...He's just a cute face for little girls to crush on. "
Ummm he has to use it because of his high pitched voice since he still is you know a kid and all The Jackson 5 used stuff to help there pitch too. If you do some actual research their are plenty of songs and videos of him not using it. Not to mention almost every singer since the 70's has used something to help them sound better in recording "
Most of those singers were from 80's 90's...so, um...the 70 reference was not applicable. Justin Bieber is a talentless hack...And where are these vids where he is singing without the use of autotuner...Cause I've never looked LOL "
Cee Lo is good but Peabo, Freddie(Jackson & Mercury), Luther, James Ingram, and Teddy Pendergrass kill him. "
Sorry sir...but, I must dissagree with this statement...While all of them are fantastic singers...They were all somewhat of nitch singers...Where they find thier genre and stick to it...For instance...Tedy P...he was known for his low toned, slow sultry voice...and So was Peabo Bryson...(although, I have to say "Feel the Fire" is my Shite) Freddy, while having the best range out of all of these singers, is still below Cee Lo in delivery here...Cee Lo has actually made me cry before with his music...(although, that might be because I've been his NUMBER ONE FAN FOREVER and a DAY) LMFAO
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Eleemos said:
" @Lunacyde said:
Wow...Have you ever heard them soloing... It's not as good as when they are together...Prime example of reverse gestalt "
I wasn't being serious...hence my :P I already gave my serious opinion earlier.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Son_of_Magnus:   
Also all great singers.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Eleemos
@Lunacyde said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Lunacyde said:
Wow...Have you ever heard them soloing... It's not as good as when they are together...Prime example of reverse gestalt "
I wasn't being serious...hence my :P I already gave my serious opinion earlier. "
Oh... My apologies then. XD
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#65  Edited By Caligula
@Eleemos: agreed Cee Lo is amazing
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By blade hunter
@Caligula said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @blade hunter: I never said he was the best just that he is a good singer and their are more than 20 singers better than the ones listed here  "
i don't know about that Cee Lo and Freddie would be in my top 20. not the others though "
Again i forgot about Freddie sorry he's in my top 15.
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Eleemos
@Caligula said:
" @Eleemos: agreed Cee Lo is amazing "
Don't play with my emotions...JK...Thanks    high five
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Eleemos said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Eleemos said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Cee Lo is good but Peabo, Freddie(Jackson & Mercury), Luther, James Ingram, and Teddy Pendergrass kill him. "
Sorry sir...but, I must dissagree with this statement...While all of them are fantastic singers...They were all somewhat of nitch singers...Where they find thier genre and stick to it...For instance...Tedy P...he was known for his low toned, slow sultry voice...and So was Peabo Bryson...(although, I have to say "Feel the Fire" is my Shite) Freddy, while having the best range out of all of these singers, is still below Cee Lo in delivery here...Cee Lo has actually made me cry before with his music...(although, that might be because I've been his NUMBER ONE FAN FOREVER and a DAY) LMFAO "
 Well if we are talking range how about Prince and  Phillip Bailey(Earth Wind and Fire). 
Eleemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Eleemos
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Eleemos said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Eleemos said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Sorry sir...but, I must dissagree with this statement...While all of them are fantastic singers...They were all somewhat of nitch singers...Where they find thier genre and stick to it...For instance...Tedy P...he was known for his low toned, slow sultry voice...and So was Peabo Bryson...(although, I have to say "Feel the Fire" is my Shite) Freddy, while having the best range out of all of these singers, is still below Cee Lo in delivery here...Cee Lo has actually made me cry before with his music...(although, that might be because I've been his NUMBER ONE FAN FOREVER and a DAY) LMFAO "
 Well if we are talking range how about Prince and  Phillip Bailey(Earth Wind and Fire).  "
those aren't the people on the list. My list remains... Cee Lo, Mercury, Bryson, Hamilton
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Eleemos said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Eleemos said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Eleemos said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
 Well if we are talking range how about Prince and  Phillip Bailey(Earth Wind and Fire).  "
those aren't the people on the list. My list remains... Cee Lo, Mercury, Bryson, Hamilton "
OK, of the ones on your list Cee Lo and Freddie Merc are a close battle. lol you got me there.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Eleemos: No need it's all good.
Avatar image for emerald_lamp_2814
emerald_lamp_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

what about david bowie and if you don't beleave he is the best watch this video  

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By Roddy010
@Slight: When comparing vocalist you have to look at  five elements of their voices...(Ranger, Power, Tone, Grit/ Soul and clarity)...All of these have their own unique styles and capabilities.... 
Cee Lo- Range 
Peabo Bryson- Power 
Freddie Mercury- Tone 
Anthony Hamilton- Grit/Soul 
Justin Bieber- Clarity
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Roddy010
@drkhwk2001 said:

" Luther Vandross beats them all. "

AGGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDD TO THE 1000000000000TH POWER!!!!!!! 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
This is not true...The Jackson 5 have NEVER and I repeat NEVER used auto tune...Michael Jackson was one of the most talented young artist in that decade and the Auto tune wasn"t established until the late 70's early 80's...Before that no one hadn't even heard of the autotune and it wasn't even used in r&b and soul music (which the Jackson 5 sung) until the 80's...Even when they crossed over to Pop and in Michael's solo career they hadn't used it....Michael's voice can go naturally high like that because he was still a kid and also he was naturally talented, no machine helped him...Back in the day it was ALL about talented people didn't hide behind machines....
Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#75  Edited By EisforExtinction

Here we go. I no particular order:
1. Brian Johnson/Bon Scott (AC/DC)
2. Tom Waits
3. Steve Earle
4. Bruce Dickenson (Iron Maiden)
5. Joey Ramone (The Ramones)

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

Roger Daltrey FTW 

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Manchine

Actually I thought I had heard of Freddy Mecury and I was right.  I only know one of his songs but I do know one of his songs. 

@Renee
said:

"I don't think I've heard of any of them...except for Justin aha. "

Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#78  Edited By EisforExtinction

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Roddy010
@Eleemos said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Eleemos said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
The same can be said about ALOT of singer out there....Tell me one r&b song has Freddie Mercury sung....Peabo may not have that great of a range but he has POWER....Teddy P. can deliver the soul and grit in a song that makes you feel what he is singing....
COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#80  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT

Freddie Mercury.

Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GreenLantern555

Freddie Mercury by far.

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Fire-brand

of these five? mercury by far. my personal favorite overall? Bon Scott, Highway to Hell wins forever. Brian Johnson is no slouch though.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By progenitorigin

Mercury, off the list.  Jeff Buckley or Thom Yorke blows them out of the water, though.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#84  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Is it sad that Justin is the only one i've ever heard of? LOL

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By _Sojourn_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Is it sad that Justin is the only one i've ever heard of? LOL "
Not possible...You may not know who they are by name but you know at least one of their songs...

Remember, Crazy- by Gnarls Barkley... Or how about, Bite the Dust, or We Are the Champions, or Bohemian Rhaposody, by Queen (ie Freddy Mercury)

Have you seen Aladin, and watched the end credits...The guys singing "A Whole New World" is Peabo Bryson.

I dont think you'd know who Anthony Hamilton is...But lets see...Have you heard the song "Charlene"???
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Precise

Hm... I do like Peabo Bryson's voice a lot, but to be fair it's the same range all the time. I'd probably go for Mercury.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Slight: They play the We Are the Champions song every time at my school when the football team wins a game. lol
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Sojourn_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: See, I knew you would have heard it...Also, "We Will Rock You" is there song...Also, "Pressure"...wow...I know a lot of Queen... !_!
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Slight: OMFG! I love the "We will rock you" song :P
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By _Sojourn_
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Most people do. It's classic.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#91  Edited By cascadeking09
@Caligula said:
" @Renee said:
" I don't think I've heard of any of them...except for Justin aha. "
Cee Lo Green is from Gnarls Barkley and Freddie Mercury is from Queen  the other i have never heard of "
Dont forget he used to be with Goodie Mob.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By _Sojourn_
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Renee said:
" I don't think I've heard of any of them...except for Justin aha. "
Cee Lo Green is from Gnarls Barkley and Freddie Mercury is from Queen  the other i have never heard of "
Dont forget he used to be with Goodie Mob. "
I know...But, I was trying to give an example that CPG would know...Everyone knows Crazy...

Now, it I had of said, "Soul Food, or They Don't Dance No More"...do you think she'd know...LOL
(not saying she wouldn't though)
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#93  Edited By cascadeking09
@Slight:  u're right.
umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#94  Edited By umbrafeline

freddy [farouk balsara] mercury is da man. hands down. end of discussion. end of topic :-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By 123422

Freddie Mercury (or anyone besides Bieber)

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GT-Man
@emerald lamp 2814 said:
"what the hell is beiber doing on this list "

NO WHAT THE F%CK IS BEIBER
tonight

Forum Posts