The ask Sungsam Thread

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#101  Edited By Supermanthor

@sungsam: since you posted the scans from Spectres ongoing

Do you any wish to see or read a ongoing comic featureing abstracts from both Marvel and DC ?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: can list all the retcons marvel made to its cosmology ? it would be easier for me to know what is what now

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: can list all the retcons marvel made to its cosmology ? it would be easier for me to know what is what now

Hmm... not so keen on Marvel, but I know that it isn't that complex. It's Infinite Dimensional... and has a Quantum Multiverse but I don't think it even compares a candle to Composite DC Cosmology.

Super, I feel like walking away from DC Cosmology threads for a while, until I get more information on Rebirth on the other hand though.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Supermanthor

@sungsam: so you are keeping yourself away for dc cosmoclogy threads for a while before you get more proper information ?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sungsam

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: so you are keeping yourself always for dc cosmoclogy threads for a while before you get more proper information ?

Kind of, but more that the next issue of Justice League will give more details of up-to-date information. I want to have a small break from it for a while.

And when Lucifer 2018 and Sandman Universe ends.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sungsam

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: oh ok

Super.

I've been too out of focus on these threads.

I've been simultaneously debating on Spacebattles, VSBattles and Comicvine that it kind of put my head up in the air tiresome, pressured me while I was trolling. After winning debates on Spacebattles and VSBattles again (with specific objectives) I feel like taking a short break.

I must recollect before I continue.

I'm taking a "break" from the forum.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Supermanthor

@sungsam: np you should rest then continue after some time

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ovy7

@sungsam: So you're also debating on VSBW and Space Battles? What's your username/s (you can pass this question if you want to remain anonymous)?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: sorry to bother you, but I want to know your opinion about this. This is from Umineko, the underside of one of the chessboards inside of Beatrice's Catbox. What do you think of it?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sungsam

@ovy7 said:

@sungsam: So you're also debating on VSBW and Space Battles? What's your username/s (you can pass this question if you want to remain anonymous)?

I'll PM to you in time. But I think you can tell WHO I am based on the way I argue.

@ovy7 said:

@sungsam: sorry to bother you, but I want to know your opinion about this. This is from Umineko, the underside of one of the chessboards inside of Beatrice's Catbox. What do you think of it?

Seems to me that Beatrice's Catbox is pretty Outerversal under it. Under the Outerversal tiering system.

Just like how Outerversal things exist between the Universes of Dark Tower. Interesting. Very Interesting. Yet for some reason, Crimson King is still just High-1B.

Or Just like how every Universe in DC has cracks of Timeless Spaceless Outerversal Realms inside it (the Sleeping Creatures that Eldritch Dream represents), and how every Black Hole in every Normal Universe in Composite DC contains a Timeless Spaceless Outerversal Dimension (Mother Night).

That said, on the flip side of the board, Time passes, but has no meaning in it. Good Read.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Tnx for the answers! I asked you about the underside of the chessboard because I honestly didn't knew what to make of it so I wanted to know you opinion.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: do you have a complete list of dc abstract ? if can you give it to me please

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Sungsam

@veilerax10said:

@sungsam: Why you always punk vsbattles debaters?

Because I can. Because it's a reaction to VSBattles Outerversalist trolls constantly migrating here to show us how intelligent they are with the use of autistic terminology. There is no respect warranted for those who think "Wraaitteerr is DC's tieeerrr zzeeeroooo!!!".

And because they deserve it.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Sungsam

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: do you have a complete list of dc abstract ? if can you give it to me please

Ah, I don't even know everything about DC, there must be some abstracts I'm missing. I don't even know much about Kesmet yet.

That will have to come much later.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you truly think it is fine for some nation to eradicate a civilization of other whose military were responsible for crime against humanity while the majority of citizens of that specific nation wasn’t?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Sungsam

@chad_duby said:

Do you truly think it is fine for some nation to eradicate a civilization of other whose military were responsible for crime against humanity while the majority of citizens of that specific nation wasn’t?

No. Of course not.

But I will berate anyone from those majority citizens who like to pretend their military did nothing wrong in the past. If you don't recognize the wrongs of the past, it will be repeated, and we'll have learned nothing.

Goes for any country. No country alive today is not this special snowflake that must be protected by a bunch of "culture admiring" pseudo-intellectuals.

But clearly, the value of human life is measured by "if their culture made anime or not!!" according to a lot of people.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: In my opinion no country is innocent and all nations used to be evil and it is best not to follow the evil way the elders did in the past but to evolve into something better. Those who appreciated the torment their countries brought upon this world should be berated.

Human value in my paradigm is based on how much each persons cares for other.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Would you put a mushy banana down the pants of a plumber while he is working under a sink?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

Would you put a mushy banana down the pants of a plumber while he is working under a sink?

I'd put a Cheeseburger instead.

@tonystark6999

What is dimensional tiering exactly? I've seen people saying that using spatial dimension busting feats comes under dimensional teiring, is that right?

Dimensional Tiering is redefined in different verses. I'll have to answer you in a later when I compile a comprehensive answer. Of when and when not to use dimensional tiering.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
Dimensional Tiering is redefined in different verses. I'll have to answer you in a later when I compile a comprehensive answer. Of when and when not to use dimensional tiering.

So, Dimension busting feats come under Dimensional tiering?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sungsam

@tonystark6999 said:
@sungsam said:

So, Dimension busting feats come under Dimensional tiering?

Depends on the size of the dimension. If it is a pocket sized dimension or an extra-dimension.

A Universe is in itself a Dimension. But a Space-Time Continuum Dimension.

Higher Dimensional Space isn't even necessarily bigger than a Universe. This can indeed be proven mathematically. Unless a writer states specifically otherwise.

It requires context behind what kind of dimension was busted, even if it was confirmed Extra-Dimensional.

It's worth noting that Space Dimensions and Time Dimensions are not the same. Depending on Cosmology. You can indeed be 6-Dimensional and not transcend time at all.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
Depends on the size of the dimension. If it is a pocket sized dimension or an extra-dimension.

A Spatial Dimension. It is about Lucifer being able to destroy the infinite spatial dimensions in DC. So, is it Dimensional tiering?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

A Spatial Dimension. It is about Lucifer being able to destroy the infinite spatial dimensions in DC. So, is it Dimensional tiering?

Current Lucifer could destroy the N52 DC SW Multiverse since his Creation Story Origin is validated under Rebirth. Somehow, this is supposed to make sense with Perpetua.

Dimensional Tiering only speaks aspects of complex Multiversal power.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Chad_Duby

If humanity is somehow at war with DCEU Superman, IW Thor and MCU Captain Marvel and our goal is to take one of them down(which we will consider it a victory.), do you think we have a chance of winning?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If humanity is somehow at war with DCEU Superman, IW Thor and MCU Captain Marvel and our goal is to take one of them down(which we will consider it a victory.), do you think we have a chance of winning?

We don't have the means to destroy DCEU Superman at all. We wouldn't have a chance.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Sorry if anyone asked this,but where do you rank TR?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sungsam

@nitelite said:

@sungsam: Sorry if anyone asked this,but where do you rank TR?

With a self contradicting DC Cosmology canon, difficult to say. Really.

TR can go anywhere between being a few levels above Megaversal to being Infinitely Higher-Dimensional being.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Sungsam

@nitelite said:

I apologize if I gave you an unclear answer. But nothing in DC is set in stone. Ironically, the Composite DC Cosmology model is the most logical on paper, but wonkiest of them all.

The number of Higher Dimensions in New 52 Cosmology for DC alone changes between different writers. So it kind of depends on your interpretation of Multiversal Level that TR is.

If you asked me, TR sits within the same level of power within Multi-Eternity and Living Tribunal under normal mid-balling circumstances (in my opinion) because when you consider how Marvel also is inconsistent on its own structure as well.

Since LT is also an Infinite Dimensional being as well, but Marvel's Multiverse isn't always portrayed as being Infinitely Layers of Multiverses either.

Oh well. Comic logic.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Sungsam

Some of my friends have perceived me to be one of the best or the best Multiverse debaters on this forum.

But I just wanted to clarify, that I personally acknowledge that I am not always correct, nor are all my arguments necessarily sound, some of them are even compromising.

I only want to instill my influence of how I look think of things, not what to think of things. No matter how insisting my beliefs appear to be.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Supermanthor

@sungsam: https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-20-preview/

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Sungsam

is dimensional tiering okay to use?

You can come up with billions of valid arguments from logical points of view and frameworks AGAINST dimensional tiering, a lot of them. I just choose not to.

Actually, Dimensional Tiering fundamentally shits on a lot of our older rules for battle debating. Levels of existence feats are irrelevant when you equalize reality levels for every debate.

If I say "Who win between you and Superman" you don't answer me saying "Well, I would win cuz Superman is not real" like no.

Hence, I planned the Reality Equalization threads.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on your name alone, you sound like a Samsung mascot.

Not a question, just observation.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Sungsam

@batmanplusjay said:

Based on your name alone, you sound like a Samsung mascot.

Not a question, just observation.

Sung Sam was the name of an old forgotten cartoon character OC (that was in fact Korean) that I made on Deviantart. Didn't consider it too important.

The reason I selected this unimportant name was because I did not intend to have such a long stay in Comicvine. I wanted to use a stupid sounding name just to drop off my opinions and be over it, so that I wouldn't be identified (this account) to my presence in other sites.

I wanted to sever the links.

But.... Multiverse debates became such a philosophical interest to me that I just continued staying.

Trust me, if I wanted to, I would change my name now. But my name has become symbolic to many Multiverse debaters here that for political reasons, I don't want to change it. More so that I cannot and should not. Should I want to espouse my opinions.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Sungsam

@etriel said:

are you going to consider replying to the multi eternity vs yog sothoth thread? consider my advice?

I would consider replying, but it wouldn't make a difference. We are just repeating ourselves. Same reason I cannot just convince every Outerversalist to blablabla.

As we know before, we (you and I and Z,) refuse to believe that this "Archetypal Infinity" represented infinite layered dimensions when this Archetypal Infinity was OUTSIDE the Dimensions, they cannot be more dimensions if they're outside dimensions, it's LITERALLY something else. Shat was stated in the same sentence that the dimensions it transcended were finite.

Doesn't really matter though, any Quantum Instant Omniverse (regardless of how many dimensions it has, and is a dime a dozen in Multiverse fictions these days) would be jokingly beyond lame Geometric Infinite-D Universe anyway.

As I said before, Quantum Megaverse > Geometric Dimensions.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Sungsam

Anonymous asked:

so in other words you agree with dimensional tiering but know how to debunk it?

I have the ability to tear apart Dimensional Tiering (at least a large sum of it and its misconceptions) by using only ONE article. On the theory of Quantum Mechanics, even the so called "fictional dimensions". I can debunk it far more effectively than even the people who claim to hate Dimensional Tiering.

I just don't do it because I choose not to. Because I don't take fiction seriously. It will harm Lovecraft the most though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: what are the top ten most powerful dc characters using composite dc cosmology? and who is dc supreme being btw?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: What was the last movie you saw, in theaters or otherwise?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is superman omniversal beyond infinite d?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: what are the top ten most powerful dc characters using composite dc cosmology? and who is dc supreme being btw?

According to most DC writers, that is the Presence who is strongest. The top 10 strongest in DC is iffy because DC Cosmics have complex power set mechanics behind them. I'll write an entire article about that for you some day.

Is superman omniversal beyond infinite d?

TR Supes would be, according to Monitor Wankers.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: What was the last movie you saw, in theaters or otherwise?

Allita Battle Angel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Favorite Lord of the Rings character ? (If you have one)

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite Lord of the Rings character ? (If you have one)

Gollum because of the memes. That's all I know of LOTR.