• 65 results
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

and furthermore (Psychology was my 2nd major)...

can one actually BE a sociopath on the internet???? i don't think that's clinically possible, son.....

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By crazy spidey
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By crazy spidey

Ummmm I never said that u were a sociopath on the internet, you would be more of a pediphile, but U seem like a sociopath, so have fun in ur emotionless hell

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By sonicmora

crazy spidey says:

"Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that"

Why the hell do you have to say it like that?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Unfortunately,...I've been to CANADA...3 times in my life, thus far (Montreal, Toronto, and Baniff B.C.)...it hurts, certainly... but hey, my daddy told me, "son, life is pain"."

ROTFLMMFAO

Yeah, sure you were.....this is coming from teh man who threatens to do REAL action then never mentions it again. You think what you want to think, Uggy. I'm not gonna waste my time with scum like you anymore.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56  Edited By Sparda

sonicmora says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that"
Why the hell do you have to say it like that?"

Just ignore it Sonic. This thread is a waste of space.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By crazy spidey

sonicmora says:

"crazy spidey says:

Cause I was drunk thats y

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Valkaad

crazy spidey says:

"sonicmora says:
"crazy spidey says:
Cause I was drunk thats y"

I guess it's easy to be brash and bold and talk a lot of shi%% when you are drunk and sitting at your computer!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By crazy spidey

Valkaad says:

"crazy spidey says:
"sonicmora says:
"crazy spidey says:
Cause I was drunk thats y"
I guess it's easy to be brash and bold and talk a lot of shi%% when you are drunk and sitting at your computer! "

very, expecially after a party and ur dead tired

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sonicmora

Sparda says:

"sonicmora says:
"crazy spidey says:
Just ignore it Sonic. This thread is a waste of space."

I will,besides he already made himself look bad.

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Superkitty

Some comments on various things here, in regards to:

President Bush: He's not well liked by a lot of people. He barely won the election with the Florida thing and a lot of votes were from the 9/11 scare. His approval rating is around the lower 30% meaning about 2/3 disapprove, especially in regards to the war in Iraq.

The Canadian dollar vs The U.S. dollar: Anyone see Steven Colbert last night? he said the U.S. dollar is now weaker, think it was mentioned in the Daily Show.

The U.S. military "supremacy" over Canada. yes we're #1 in the military dept. and have our hands in just about every pot. I wish we would spend less in military so we have a country worth defending. I wish more was spent on education. Instead of big weapons contracts, we can trick them in putting money in big book contracts or university research.

Canadian vs. American education: I haven't heard of Canadian education sucking, so it's probably at least around equal to the US. I like the idea of free university education, (its paid with taxes, so not technically "free") even though many people go a semester or two and flunk out (at least they had a chance - it's up to them what to do). I've heard the US has the best universities in the world, but they're really expensive and tuition increases, etc. go far beyond the rate of inflation (well if they were better funded...)

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crazy spidey PM'ed:

First of all I was drunk at the time. Second of all I didnt say all Canadians share my beliefs. Second of all no matter what there was a point were the Canadian dollar was even with that of the Americans, don't try to deny it. Third of all I never said that it was Toronto that made the dollar stronger. Another thing I did not say was that Canada would benefit immensly, I just pointed out that America was doing worse, which could also reflect the way other countries, besides Canada, reflect the States. Also don't blame me for why our mayors suck as well as the Ontario Premeirs, I am NDP. And don't make it seem like I personally try to screw over Canada by 'crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa', i could take that as a blunt generalization. Like how would u like it if I said, again this is not my opinion, "BC is too busy smoking pot and snowboarding to give a shit." Honestly, I made a moronic statement but don't actually blame Toronto for it.

Here was my PM reply:

I don't know if your PM to me was a waste of time (why not respond in the thread?) or if you learned something from this. Your posts generalized Americans, just as much as I laid out blanket statements about being from Toronto or wherever you happen to reside. So my statements about Toronto are far too generalized and don't speak to your individual opinions or actions, would you be willing to admit that the same could be said for what you said about our neighbors to the south? With crap like that, you aren't doing your crazy NDP any favors either.Whether you like it or not, when you post on the internet, you represent Canada to the world, think about that. Let the rest of the world bitch about the USA, why don't we actually lend a helping hand instead? If Bush is such an a-hole, which I can see his administration has been horrible for the States (Unjustified -not just unpopular- wars, deplorable anti-Geneva Convention policies, spying on American citizens, anti-universal health care polices, anti enviromental concerns policies, tax credits to companies that out source work to foreign countries, and the list goes on - I even find the quick conclusions drawn about 9/11 to be suspect aka '9/11 Loose Change') why not bring that to their attention in a more diplomatic and reasonable fashion that encourages them to find other candidates to vote into office and replace the current pro-fascist administration?Now fuck off douche, I have to go smoke some pot. =P

I brought this here because it really does deserve to be here, not cluttering up my PM box. Saying you were drunk is not an excuse for being a douche, anymore than when someone beats on another person and blames the bottle of whiskey afterwards. There are consequences for your actions and you deserve to be openly scorned, tarred and feathered for this assinine display of being a bad neighbor to all of us on this discussion board.

Trying to delete your original post won't even work now, so many have it quoted. You should apologize here for your comments and personal hate filled opinions AND on your own sparsely worded My Vine page. Only then would I believe you could have any hope of building yourself up from n00b turd status, with the exception of Mr U who probably has you on his hit list and if he didn't have such a "Blame commy Canada" hard on would come up here and kick your ass without even having to dip into his arsenal of weapons. In much the same manner as I can't be bothered to head east to track you to your commy NDP lair and open up a smile on your neck or otherwise pound you into submission - I have pot to smoke and waves to catch while enjoying a land you haven't poluted yet. BC > Ontario and can suck my n... nasty poisonous mushrooms.

If you can't tell by now, I don't like your posts or your opinions, and any time I cross one of your posts I will take it as an invitation to publicly humiliate you until such time as YOU APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY for bull shit you did publicly. Don't bother PMing me again, it will only be ignored or posted here. Apologize now and often till you learn the error of your ignorant ways, understood?
Post Edited:2007-09-27 13:19:04

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63  Edited By The_Ghostshell

CanadianWolverine says:

"crazy spidey PM'ed:
First of all I was drunk at the time. Second of all I didnt say all Canadians share my beliefs. Second of all no matter what there was a point were the Canadian dollar was even with that of the Americans, don't try to deny it. Third of all I never said that it was Toronto that made the dollar stronger. Another thing I did not say was that Canada would benefit immensly, I just pointed out that America was doing worse, which could also reflect the way other countries, besides Canada, reflect the States. Also don't blame me for why our mayors suck as well as the Ontario Premeirs, I am NDP. And don't make it seem like I personally try to screw over Canada by 'crack pots you folks have been responsible for putting into Ottawa', i could take that as a blunt generalization. Like how would u like it if I said, again this is not my opinion, "BC is too busy smoking pot and snowboarding to give a shit." Honestly, I made a moronic statement but don't actually blame Toronto for it.

Here was my PM reply:

I don't know if your PM to me was a waste of time (why not respond in the thread?) or if you learned something from this. Your posts generalized Americans, just as much as I laid out blanket statements about being from Toronto or wherever you happen to reside. So my statements about Toronto are far too generalized and don't speak to your individual opinions or actions, would you be willing to admit that the same could be said for what you said about our neighbors to the south? With crap like that, you aren't doing your crazy NDP any favors either.Whether you like it or not, when you post on the internet, you represent Canada to the world, think about that. Let the rest of the world bitch about the USA, why don't we actually lend a helping hand instead? If Bush is such an a-hole, which I can see his administration has been horrible for the States (Unjustified -not just unpopular- wars, deplorable anti-Geneva Convention policies, spying on American citizens, anti-universal health care polices, anti enviromental concerns policies, tax credits to companies that out source work to foreign countries, and the list goes on - I even find the quick conclusions drawn about 9/11 to be suspect aka '9/11 Loose Change') why not bring that to their attention in a more diplomatic and reasonable fashion that encourages them to find other candidates to vote into office and replace the current pro-fascist administration?Now fuck off douche, I have to go smoke some pot. =P

I brought this here because it really does deserve to be here, not cluttering up my PM box. Saying you were drunk is not an excuse for being a douche, anymore than when someone beats on another person and blames the bottle of whiskey afterwards. There are consequences for your actions and you deserve to be openly scorned, tarred and feathered for this assinine display of being a bad neighbor to all of us on this discussion board.

Trying to delete your original post won't even work now, so many have it quoted. You should apologize here for your comments and personal hate filled opinions AND on your own sparsely worded My Vine page. Only then would I believe you could have any hope of building yourself up from n00b turd status, with the exception of Mr U who probably has you on his hit list and if he didn't have such a "Blame commy Canada" hard on would come up here and kick your ass without even having to dip into his arsenal of weapons. In much the same manner as I can't be bothered to head east to track you to your commy NDP lair and open up a smile on your neck or otherwise pound you into submission - I have pot to smoke and waves to catch while enjoying a land you haven't poluted yet. BC > Ontario and can suck my n... nasty poisonous mushrooms.

If you can't tell by now, I don't like your posts or your opinions, and any time I cross one of your posts I will take it as an invitation to publicly humiliate you until such time as YOU APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY for bull shit you did publicly. Don't bother PMing me again, it will only be ignored or posted here. Apologize now and often till you learn the error of your ignorant ways, understood?
Post Edited:2007-09-27 13:19:04"

DAAAAAAMN

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By Paragon

CanadianWolverine says:

"crazy spidey PM'ed:

Here was my PM reply:

Post Edited:2007-09-27 13:19:04"

OH SNAP! Would you like some ice for that burn?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By utotheg38

@crazy spidey said:

Thats right you american bastards, the canadian dollar is on par with your, how do u feel. Not so high and mighty. Bush failed, and u know what, everyone hates u, how does that feel? Not too good I suppose, well all I can say is suck on that

Do you think Americans don't know this yet?

Obama's not any better