Stop Lizzie from killing Mika or Give Sam a chill pill so he doesn't freak out (The Walking Dead)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
deactivated-5a39421825b35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Stop Lizzie from killing Mika or Give Sam a chill pill so he doesn't freak out (The Walking Dead) (5 votes)

Save Mika & prevent Carol from executing Lizzie 0%
Give Sam a chill pill so he doesn't have a panic attack & get Jessie killed...& Ron but who cares 100%
 • 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really couldn't stand Sam & Ron but if it saves Jessie then I'd give the spaz a chill pill.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess the chill pill. Though while I wanted Lizzie dead I felt like there was still a bit left they could do with Mika.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sabracadabra

Definitely give sam a chill pill.His freaking out caused a lot more death and destuction.Carl agrees with me :)

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod said:

@sabracadabra: Eye see what you did there

God I would love to see Carl get shot for a third time. That shit would be funny as hell.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd save Mika

That Sam kid was too faint-hearted for the world he lived in and likely would have ended up getting someone else killed later on. Ron was a douche. Jessies should have ducktaped that little crybabies mouth before going out there so her death is all on her. Mika was a cute, brave little girl who just happened to have a psychopath for a sister.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sabracadabra

@seagod said:

@sabracadabra: Eye see what you did there

God I would love to see Carl get shot for a third time. That shit would be funny as hell.

I wonder if the rumors going around that carl gets killed off soon are true.I know he is, or will be starting college soon,but I don't think that would be reason for him wanting off the show.Especially as popular show is.