Stephanie Trevor

victor25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Edited By victor25

Stephanie Trevor was born the daughter of Princess Diana of Themyscira and American soldier Steve Trevor in 1953, the same year that Clark Kent and his wife Lois Lane Kent gave birth to their daughter Kara Kent. Being born half-Amazon, Stephanie possessed half of her mother's superhuman strength. In 1964, Stephanie made her debut as the teenage hero Wonder Girl when her fellow superheroes and friends Wally West (Kid Flash), Bruce Wayne Jr. (Robin), and Kara Kent (Supergirl) were held hostage in Central City by the villains Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard. After succeeding in taking down the three villains together, Stephanie agreed with her friends' decision to form a superhero group of their own called the Justice League of America.

Sometime in her adult life, Stephanie took over the role of Wonder Woman and became the chairperson of the Justice League of America. Around the late 1970s, Stephanie spent a thousand years in ancient Greece (though in present time she was gone for only three years), yet during that time she felt the pain of Kara's absence when she was killed by her brother Joel Kent. In 1986, Stephanie took the initiative to try reining in Bruce Wayne Jr. when his rage over the death of his first wife Kara started to overtake him to the point where he almost killed Alan Scott (Green Lantern).
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Huh? LOL

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SuperTide

Hmmm.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TypingKira

Can we get some elaboration on what this is supposed to be? Because it's really, really cool!!!! Is it a fanfiction? Or is it an actual character?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

?_?

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Huh?

victor25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#6  Edited By victor25

In a biography of a real character of Superman and Batman Volume 2 generations, the daughter of Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor and if I do not quite understand my letter because I am Latino and I do not understand English well even