Sparda presents: THE SUPERNATURAL

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Hello there, fellow Viners! Seeing as how it's almost Halloween, I thought that perhaps we could get into the holiday spirit. Each day I will post at least one short story. Expect all manner of horrors, from the strange and disturbed to the violent and gruesome. Welcome to.....

THE SUPERNATURAL

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By iwan

shakes with fear

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

iwan says:

"*shakes with fear*"

You dang right you do.

Oh, and for the record, the stories that I will be putting up soon will not be my original work, they will be taken from a variety of story sources that I own.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Story One, October 19th, 2007......

The Message.....

A young college student was studying in her dorm room when her exhausted roommate walked in.

"I'm exhausted", complained the roomate. "Would you mind studying somewhere else, so I can get some sleep?"

The student was sympathetic and readily agreed. She gathered up her books and papers and walked across campus to the library.

She had been working there for hours when a group of friends found her. They told her that she looked as though she needed a break and that they were on their way to a pub, which would be just the thing to take her mind off her books.

The student hesitated for only a moment or two. Then she agreed to go, but said that they'd have to stop by her dormitory on the way, so she could pick up her wallet and a sweater. Everyone agreed.   "Wait here", the student said to her friends when they reached the front steps of the building.. "I'll only be a minute". She ran lightly up the stairs to her floor and walked softly down the hallway.When she reached the door to her room, she inserted the key, and turned the knob ever so slowly and quietly. She was determined not to disturb her sleeping roommate. With that in mind, she paused when her fingers touched the light switch. *The light will surely wake her,* the student though. *And really, I don't need to turn it on.* After all, the room was very small and she was very familiar with every square inch of it. So, she stepped quietly into the darkness and closed the door to the hall behind her. She took a few steps into the room, with her hands held out cautiously. When her fingers touched the little desk where she did most of her studying, she stopped. She set her books on the desktop, and then, very slowly and quietly, pulled open the top drawer. A few seconds later, she felt the worn leather of her wallet. She picked it up and closed the drawer.  The young student then inched across the room to the one tiny closet the two girls shared. She let her hands lead her along the wall until she came to the closet door. He roommate had left it ajar, which made it easier to quietly reach inside and grab for her sweater The student felt the grubby fabric of the coat, and slipped into it. Then, as quietly as she entered, she left the room. The girl rejoined her friends, who had been waiting patiently. The group proceeded to the pub, where they enjoyed themselves completely.   Several hours later, the student returned to her dormitory. She was met by a most disturbing scene. Several police cruisers sat in front of the building, their lights flashing in eerie rhythm. There was an ambulance, too, and a dark sedan discreetly marked "coroner". Crime scene barricades were being erected on the lawn, which swarmed with uniformed cops and somber-looking detectives.    "What happened here?", the student asked person after person. No one would give her an answer. "Is someone hurt? Who is it?", she begged. "I have to know if my roommates alright!"  "There'll be a statement issued in the morning", was all anyone would say. But the young student couldn't wait until then. She ran into the building and up the staircase, ignoring the barricades and ducking under the lines of yellow crime scene tape. She dodged every person who tried to stop her and ran until she reached the hall outside her door. She was horrified to see a concentration of investigators there. "Who let this girl in!?" narked a red-faced detective who appeared to be in charge. "Please", the student gasped, "that's my room. I need to find my roommate"

The detective softened a little and walked over to the students side.

"I'm sorry", he said. "We'll need to talk to you, miss. I'm afraid your roommate is dead. Some maniac murdered her-somewhere around seven o'clock, we think"The student felt faint."That's impossible!", she wsaid. "I stopped back here about seven thirty. Everything was fine!" "You were here, this evening?", asked the detective. "Yes for a minute. To get my sweater and wallet" "Well, then", the detective said, "perhaps you can help us make sense of something"

He led her into the room then, being careful to shield her eyes from the grisly scene being photographed and investigated.

He failed.

The girls body was mutilated. Lacerations spread all across her face. Eyes had been slashed, blood blooming down her body. Several stab wounds were in her stomach and rib area. A large, bloody cut ran all the way down both sides of her arm, blood seeping down. Her throat had been slashed so deeply that the bone was visible. Blood covered the entire area of the bed, dripping from the sheets.

The girl was stunned, and the detective quickly hurried her into the bathroom. Then he flipped on the light switch. "Do you have any idea what this means?", the detective asked the student. He pointed to the mirror.The student felt her knees weaken. Written in glass, in dried streaks of crimson blood, was a message. Clearly, it had been left for her.

It read: Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

i thought i post because Sprada might want to say something. he has the 2 post max.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I love that urban legend... I love all urban legends actually... like the one where the girls face explodes with spiders, or the poodle in the microwave.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sparda, curse you! I actually thought you were talking about Supernatural! You drew me in...

Well, there were a few Urban Legends in Supernatural. Like, the Hook Man, the one entirely about Urban Legends(with the Trickster), and another one I can't think of...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Sparda, curse you! I actually thought you were talking about Supernatural! You drew me in...Well, there were a few Urban Legends in Supernatural. Like, the Hook Man, the one entirely about Urban Legends(with the Trickster), and another one I can't think of..."

me too...but now you gave me an idea.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Lord Shazam says:

"i thought i post because Sprada might want to say something. he has the 2 post max."

Thanks man.

A good amount of these stories will be urban legends....oh, and for Cryo, in one of the next few days I'll put up a real nice Werewolf one for you.....

Story Two, October 21st, 2007....

Warning

The woman drove down the narrow road. It was a back, not trodden street used for getting off the freeway. Unfortunately, the woman had taken a wrong turn and now had no idea where she was. Her mother had warned her about this....but her mother had warned her about everything.

"Be careful!", she had said, "there's a maniac on the loose, and he preys on single women just like you!"

The woman had rolled her eyes. Yes, it was true that a man had escaped a mental hospital a few days earlier, and it was also true that since then he had brutally killed two women. But it didn't mean he would be stalking the woman right here. It was blasphemous. She could take care of herself, she had said.

The driver had been running low on gas for the last 3 kilometers. If she couldn't find a gas-station soon, she would have to stay on the side of the road for the night. Something that she didn't want to do.

She drove for two more kilometers when she saw lid-up neon signs. It was 10 o'clock at night, they had been easy to see. The woman-to her relief-realized that it was a gas station. A very decrepid and broken down gas-station, but a operational and open gas-station nonetheless. She pulled up beside the pump and exited her truck.

A few seconds later, and her truck was full on gas. She then entered the station and hurriedly made use of the dingy little restroom. She then went to the front counter to pay.

It was very dark outside by now. The gas station attendant was grimy, but looked like a normal, sane human being. She payed him at the front with cash and stepped out. She had shrugged off her mother's warning, but now, at dark in the night, she didn't feel as courageous. She walked/ran to her truck and was just about to get in when the attendant yelled at her.

"Wait!", he said.

She rushed into the truck and slammed the door locked. The man jogged up. In the lights of the station, he looked just grimy. But out here, illuminated only by the moon, he looked like he was from a horror movie.

"I forgot to give you your change!", he said to her. "Just come back inside and we'll sort it all out".

A cold, hard knot formed inside the woman's stomach.

"That's okay!", she yelled back, door and window still locked. "Forget the change"

"Please!", he yelled more loudly and desperately. He reached for the door handle.

The woman sped off down the road. No more than 10 seconds away from the station, she saw another car pull out of the lot. The attendant was driving. He was making hand signals for her to pull over.

She drove ahead faster. He only increased his velocity. He caught up easily, his small car catching up to her old and larger truck quickly. He rammed into her.

My god, she thought, he's trying to drive me off the road!

The woman, in a desperate act, rammed her truck hard into the man's car. He flew off the side of the road, and into the ditch, going 120 kilometers an hour. The car's front impacted and caved in, and the car burst into flames.

The woman pulled over and stopped, breathing hard. The intial shock had overcome her. She had been right, she could take care of herself!

She looked into her rearview mirror into the flames. But something else caught her eye. In her backseat, a flash reflected off her mirror. Just then, the woman realized in horror. The attendant had never been trying to hurt her; he had tried to warn her. But it was too late. In her backseat, rising into view, was a large man wielding a shiny and very large butcher knife.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Cough

BUMP

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points