Some naruto debaters on yt are super bad

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Lol I went through a comment section and majority of the people thought part 1 naruto and sasuke would beat the breaks off adult/eos Sakura

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some?

My beginning debate experience was on the YT comment sections and I'm convinced it delayed my mental growth.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They're mostly 8 to 11 year olds, what do you expect?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FaradaySloth

Seth, Swakage, Clyde, Chuck, and anyone should be arrested for spreading hundreds of thousands, possibly over a million people with such blatant misinformation.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigsebson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost all of the debaters on Youtube are horrible. Especially the bigger ones, and their fan-army consisting of 13 year olds and social degenerate adults agreeing with them on every thing they say. It's so entertaining to watch them DANCE when you don't agree with them.

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost all of the debaters on Youtube are horrible. Especially the bigger ones, and their fan-army consisting of 13 year olds and social degenerate adults agreeing with them on every thing they say. It's so entertaining to watch them DANCE when you don't agree with them.

That sounds very mean and very accurate at the same time. I love it ! <3

Avatar image for deactivated-5e267d5daf8e9
deactivated-5e267d5daf8e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine using math and physics to analyze a series about wizard ninjas from space.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By baph

@therealyellaninja:

Your mom giving me plenty brain so no wonder you are cranky

Why don't you try talking like a normal human instead of talking like a hood rat?

@baph: nnnnnnn it’s pretty queer to write another man 3 in the morning about a bleach exposing you weirdo

Ok now in english please. Me not understand monkey language.

Bleach soap not even top 10 selling manga foh

Both Bleach and Naruto are shit. Understandable that you like 1 of them since you're clearly slow.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator
frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These types of posts are still annoying and unnecessary. Like what is the actual purpose of them? If you disagree with what someone from another site says, just debate them on it, or at least post about it there, excuse me for thinking that would be a given. That includes the popular youtubers because they’re open to debate anybody most of the time in discord and they’re not hard to reach.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@frostplatinum said:

These types of posts are still annoying and unnecessary. Like what is the actual purpose of them? If you disagree with what someone from another site says, just debate them on it, or at least post about it there, excuse me for thinking that would be a given. That includes the popular youtubers because they’re open to debate anybody most of the time in discord and they’re not hard to reach.

The exact purpose it to make fun of them I thought that was obvious. Oh and obviously I did debate them on it lol you can’t tell me what to do tho .

you should tag me if your gonna complain about the thread

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy

The exact purpose it to make fun of them I thought that was obvious.

I like how you're saying this like it actually justifies anything lmao. What good does it do here to "make fun of them?" Again how is it at all relevant?

Oh and obviously I did debate them on it

What do you want, a cookie? Did you miss that my whole point was and still is now that whenever you debate someone on another site, assuming that you actually do, leave it there? Because it serves no legitimate purpose on here?

lol you can’t tell me what to do tho .

I'm not though? This is common sense.

It's almost like its your own thread though. So if you cared about any feedback that you were getting, which I'm sure you do as not I nor anybody else has tagged you in this thread yet you were still looking at it which is how you saw my comment, there would be no reason to be upset over that. Believe it or not I'm not going on to a completely different site like "some dude on cv is stupid hurr durr" we both know you would've seen this anyway. In addition to that I wasn't even necessarily talking about you specifically. I said "these types of posts" meaning more than just this one, they are tiresome and unnecessary but they come from other users too, and a lot of people in this thread unfortunately are doing exactly what you're doing which only goes to show what I mean even more.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@frostplatinum said:

@dmnb2wavy

The exact purpose it to make fun of them I thought that was obvious.

“I like how you're saying this like it actually justifies anything lmao. What good does it do here to "make fun of them?" Again how is it at all relevant?“

You asked a question I answered it

Oh and obviously I did debate them on it

“What do you want, a cookie? “

you said I should debate there there and I already did So boom your complaining for no reason

”Did you miss that my whole point was”

no and I honestly don’t care not everyone has to follow what you do

”and still is now that whenever you debate someone on another site, assuming that you actually do,”

leave it there?

im assuming your asking do I leave it there and yes I do however what those naruto fanboys were saying was too funny not be bring it here. Honestly you have a stick to far up your ass to have some fun

””Because it serves no legitimate purpose on here?“”

wow again idc

lol you can’t tell me what to do tho .

”I'm not though? This is common sense.”

nope it isn’t when you completely missed the point of the thread

“It's almost like its your own thread though. ”

okay and? I make a lot of threads. I rarely go Back to old threads to begin with

“So if you cared about any feedback that you were getting, ”

the thread barely got any activity when I made it.

”which I'm sure you do as not I nor anybody else has tagged you in this thread yet you were still looking at it which is how you saw my comment, ”

nope it took me about four days to come to This thread and respond. It’s obvious I was not hovering the thread otherwise I would of been responded.

“there would be no reason to be upset over that.”

what?

“Believe it or not I'm not going on to a completely different site like "some dude on cv is stupid hurr durr" “

lol okay and? Like you said have a cookie . I found what the naruto fanboys said was amusing and decided to bring it here .

honestly your needlessly complaining

“we both know you would've seen this anyway. “

nope by chance I’ve seen this

“In addition to that I wasn't even necessarily talking about you specifically. I said "these types of posts" meaning more than just this one,“

doesn’t matter your still obviously coming at me

“they are tiresome and unnecessary“

to you but people like to laugh

“but they come from other users too, and a lot of people in this thread unfortunately are doing exactly what you're doing which only goes to show what I mean even more.“

sure And have a great day. It’s a internet cite you need to take everything less seriously.

frostplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy

You asked a question I answered it

Not with a justification, which is what I originally asked for and what you still refuse to give, I assume it's because you can't which speaks for itself.

you said I should debate there there and I already did So boom your complaining for no reason

I said debate and leave it there. Good job on step 1, now we need to work on step 2.

no and I honestly don’t care not everyone has to follow what you do

Not everyone needs common sense then, is basically what you're saying. Because this is not my personal opinion, this is why these types of annoying ass posts haven't gotten banned yet, because the mods luckily don't have to deal with them on a regular basis but for the ones in the past, they've gotten locked because they're toxic.

im assuming your asking do I leave it there and yes I do however what those naruto fanboys were saying was too funny not be bring it here. Honestly you have a stick to far up your ass to have some fun

Define "leaving it there" to me then. Because as crazy as this may sound, actually leaving it there sounds to me like, you know, not coming over to another different site for the sole purpose of bringing it there, thus defeating the whole purpose of leaving it there. You contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

wow again idc

So you refuse to give me a reason here. Once again because you most likely can't.

nope it isn’t when you completely missed the point of the thread

But then you act here like there actually is one that's just going over my head. Do you acknowledge that there's no reason, and just not care, or again is there really one that I'm just missing? Because these seem to go against each other despite you arguing them both.

okay and? I make a lot of threads. I rarely go Back to old threads to begin with

Not relevant in the slightest.

the thread barely got any activity when I made it.

Again, completely irrelevant.

nope it took me about four days to come to This thread and respond. It’s obvious I was not hovering the thread otherwise I would of been responded.

I never said you were "hovering" anything, I just said you looked at it, which you did, and you just admitted to doing anyways, thus making this also irrelevant.

what?

Over me "complaining" about the thread.

lol okay and? Like you said have a cookie .

You know something? Now that you mention it, I would gladly accept one for not being a nuisance. Our positions are entirely different.

I found what the naruto fanboys said was amusing and decided to bring it here .

So, again, you didn't leave it there as you said you did.

nope by chance I’ve seen this

So you're saying you didn't go to this thread yourself, it just randomly appeared and you just randomly saw my comment? When I say you would've seen it anyway, I mean you would've clicked on it regardless of whether my original comment was there or not since you didn't know before coming here to look.

doesn’t matter your still obviously coming at me

Never said I wasn't. I said it wasn't necessarily targeted towards you specifically, like not only you, the other people who encourage these types of threads/create them also. But that still would include you. So, yes, I am coming at you.

to you but people like to laugh

Humor is a poor excuse for anything. Along with that people in this thread that agree with you aren't indicating at all that they find any of this funny, they're just feeding into the toxicity.

sure And have a great day. It’s a internet cite you need to take everything less seriously.

I simply don't see any need for these posts, they do far more harm than good.