This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

Which of the two collectivist movements is more cancer?

Social Justice Warriors/Antifa?

No Caption Provided

or Alt-right Neo-Nazis?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Discuss.

#2 Posted by modernww2fare (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

2 plagues

#3 Posted by GermanX (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Social Justice Warriors are more cancerous.

At least many of the neo-nazis are well-intentioned and some of their claims do at least have a bit of truth behind them, specifically referring to the Holocaust so-called "denial". SJWs want to prevent free speech just like Germany which is banning neo-nazi claims.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a member of any neo-nazi group.

#4 Posted by Lan_Fan (13078 posts) - - Show Bio

SJW.

#5 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like any groups that are too far on one side or the other. I do find comparing Neo Nazis favorably to anyone is disturbing.

#6 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

The Nazies obviously, we've seen where their path ends.

#7 Edited by Dernman (25972 posts) - - Show Bio

Many similarities between both groups.

Neo-Nazi's were and are a dying breed. SJW are growing. Neo-Nazi's are hated by most everyone and people know they're bad.

SJW while people think they're annoying they've been fooled into thinking they're not bad. Wolves in sheep's clothing which makes them even more dangerous than otherwise. It's not just the people but their way of thinking that twist things and drives people further apart. Whos infection has affected non SJW people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#8 Edited by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Imma just leave this here lol...

Loading Video...

#9 Posted by jagernutt (16329 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:

At least many of the neo-nazis are well-intentioned and some of their claims do at least have a bit of truth behind them, specifically referring to the Holocaust so-called "denial". SJWs want to prevent free speech just like Germany which is banning neo-nazi claims.

Antifa is just retarded.

#10 Posted by FaradaySloth (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

SJWs are worse.

#11 Posted by mrmonster (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo-Nazis.

Do not misunderstand me for even a second, I hate Antifa. But to say they are as dangerous as neo-Nazis is just wrong in every sense. Just look at the Charloettesville rally, or the Charleston church shooting, or the recent Pittsburgh Synagogue attack. And those are just recent examples. Nothing Antifa has ever done is even close to the level of brutality we regularly expect from Neo-Nazis.

#12 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3099 posts) - - Show Bio

SJWs are worse.

Sounds like something a neo Nazi would say.........

#13 Posted by Marishtar (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

That there are seriously people who say SJWs destroys my fate in humanity, we are all doomed.

#14 Posted by Hush114 (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

A sjw could do harm with there heart in the right place. We have seen what nazis are all about.

Neo nazis.

#15 Posted by cattlebattle (17680 posts) - - Show Bio

>Alt Right

>Collectivist

Well yeah sure, they all have white nationalist beliefs but do they collectivize before or after they can't decide on whether or not they agree on Libertarian politics??

#16 Posted by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

There's nothing wrong with the Alt-Right, in fact, the Alt-Right is the best ideology currently.

#17 Posted by theacidskull (21980 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are morons, but Nazi's are worse.

#18 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

From the wikipedia entry on Right Wing Terrorism:

As of October 2018, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 104 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 86 killed in far-right attacks, and 8 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks.[38] The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism(START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism.[39] According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.[40][41]

#19 Posted by HC03 (303 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Warlockmage (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

both are a cancer that must be excised immediately

#21 Posted by SLiMmcl (862 posts) - - Show Bio

SJW's

They are like the new Project Mayhem from Fight Club. It's like they are everywhere. They teach your kids, they write for the news, make comics, effect your TV shows. and so on.

At least with Neo-Nazi's people can all agree they are idiots that should be ignored till they go away. However SJW's on the other hand are like somebody else said "Wolf in sheeps clothing"

Look at Antifa for a while media was praising them people for whatever reason. (I don't know how you say "Good Job for punching random citizens because you disagree with them" Without realizing your an idiot..... on the news..... Multiple times.)

I was happy as hell when Antifa became labeled a terrorist group.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#22 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

Muh Centralism

#23 Edited by GermanX (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt said:
@germanx said:

Antifa is just retarded.

So.... what does that have to do with my comment?

@rl4 said:

From the wikipedia entry on Right Wing Terrorism:

As of October 2018, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 104 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 86 killed in far-right attacks, and 8 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks.[38] The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism(START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism.[39] According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.[40][41]

From what I have heard, these figures have been distorted for political purposes and therefore aren't reliable.

@laiks stake said:

There's nothing wrong with the Alt-Right, in fact, the Alt-Right is the best ideology currently.

not funny

Although I do kind of miss the days back in high school when we did the Hitler salute, was pretty cool back then. Nowadays we would get condemned for that even though what we did was harmless and isn't advocating violence.

#24 Posted by jagernutt (16329 posts) - - Show Bio

@germanx said:
@jagernutt said:
@germanx said:

Antifa is just retarded.

So.... what does that have to do with my comment?

Whatever I feel like it does.

#25 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (840 posts) - - Show Bio

That there are seriously people who say SJWs destroys my fate in humanity, we are all doomed.

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#26 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio