So this horrible thing happened in my neighborhood....

• 52 results
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

As i was sitting on my computer the other night I heard alot of police sirens. So i got up and ran to the front door to see what was going on. There was a crapload of cops outside and an ambulance. My neighbors were all standing next to the road flipping out and what not. So i walked out there and asked what was going on.

Turns out this little 4 year old girl was outside standing next to the road (a dirt road), playing in her yard while her grandpa was on the porch watching over her. Then three guys came down the road on bicycles swerved off the road and ran over the little girl. The first bike ran over her head, the second ran over both arms and chest, and the third ran over her legs. A couple of their friends were standing on a porch nearby and started yelling that they better get the hell out of there and hide.

so the girl had to get air lifted to Atlanta because she had two broke arms, a cracked rib, and internal bleeding.

as I stood out there talking to my neighbors the same guys that told the people to run were on their porch laughing and carrying on, making rude gestures towards the girls family. It boiled my blood.

The little girl is okay now and returned home a few days later. But it just sickens me how some people are. The 3 guys on the bikes got caught though and got sent to a youth detention center.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Glad to know the girl is alright.  

Shame on the bike guys and their friends. (I hope that at least hitting the girl was accidental.)

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Ya. Lots of hoodlums in my neighborhood. Not to long ago an old mans house was broken into and he got beat badly and robbed.

I need to move >_>

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mikethekiller

People were laughing at little girl getting run over? They deserve to be destroyed.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@mikethekiller said:

People were laughing at little girl getting run over? They deserve to be destroyed.

Yeah. They had like music playing and they were dancing around having a good time. Then they walked by us all mean mugging us like wanting us to try them.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikethekiller

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@mikethekiller said:

Yeah. They had like music playing and they were dancing around having a good time. Then they walked by us all mean mugging us like wanting us to try them.

How many of them were there?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By super_psycho

@mikethekiller said:

This

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@mikethekiller:

Hm, around 6 or 7.

They knew we weren't going to do anything on the account of like 9 cops standing around.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikethekiller

@BiteMe-Fanboy: That sucks, hopefully they'll get whats coming to them eventually.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By ReVamp

I reserve the right to not judge them. No offense, but without hearing their side of the story this seems a little bit fishy... Did they know it was a girl? Did they run her over on purpose? Were the friends aware of what was happening? Did they have a clear view?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@mikethekiller said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: That sucks, hopefully they'll get whats coming to them eventually.

Yeah. I just keep to myself. They know better than to try to break into my house. Haha.

Honor_Finesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Honor_Finesse

@mikethekiller said:

In the most brutal way possible.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By CainPanell

Those a**holes

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

WOW!That is really awful.Glad to hear that the little girl is ok.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ego
@BiteMe-Fanboy: wtf man, i would have walk up to their faces and knocked the shit out of them. but i notice you said they were sent to a youth center. are you that much older than them? i know some laws prevents adults from beating the sh1t out of little asswh0les, but i would have at least got up to their faces to say what was going down. but whatever. what goes around comes around. glad to hear your neighbor is pulling together just fine though. that was actually a miracle if you ask me.  must of been those calcium they be putting in them orange juices these days.
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By Samimista

=( This is so sad.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Larkin1388

@Edamame said:

Wow. That is terrible. I am sorry to hear about this. I hope that things get better.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spartan92

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@Ego said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: wtf man, i would have walk up to their faces and knocked the shit out of them. but i notice you said they were sent to a youth center. are you that much older than them? i know some laws prevents adults from beating the sh1t out of little asswh0les, but i would have at least got up to their faces to say what was going down. but whatever. what goes around comes around. glad to hear your neighbor is pulling together just fine though. that was actually a miracle if you ask me. must of been those calcium they be putting in them orange juices these days.

They had to been like 15 or 16. I'm 24

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Zombie_

@Honor_Finesse said:

@mikethekiller said:

That's still barely enough considering what they did.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RainEffect
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Ego said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: wtf man, i would have walk up to their faces and knocked the shit out of them. but i notice you said they were sent to a youth center. are you that much older than them? i know some laws prevents adults from beating the sh1t out of little asswh0les, but i would have at least got up to their faces to say what was going down. but whatever. what goes around comes around. glad to hear your neighbor is pulling together just fine though. that was actually a miracle if you ask me. must of been those calcium they be putting in them orange juices these days.

I have to agree. I'll sound like a massive nerd, but my 'inner-Batman' would inspire me to walk right up to them and beat the unholy s**t out of them. Bunch of teenagers who have no future and will bring down the state of the economy because they aren't responsible enough to get a job or a proper education. I have no tolerance for kids like that.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@RainEffect said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Ego said:

I have to agree. I'll sound like a massive nerd, but my 'inner-Batman' would inspire me to walk right up to them and beat the unholy s**t out of them. Bunch of teenagers who have no future and will bring down the state of the economy because they aren't responsible enough to get a job or a proper education. I have no tolerance for kids like that.

I prefer not to go to jail. I was pissed, ofcoarse. But if that happened to be my child that got hurt. Yeah, I would be in prison right now.

I would go on a Punisher spree.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#24  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

that's sad. I'm glad they got detained.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Primmaster64

Jesus, what is wrong with people today? Especially teenagers...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RainEffect
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@RainEffect said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Ego said:

I prefer not to go to jail. I was pissed, ofcoarse. But if that happened to be my child that got hurt. Yeah, I would be in prison right now.

I would go on a Punisher spree.

Ah, I missed the part where you said there were police around. xD I probably would wait until they left the premises.
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kastiel

This is why I hate my generation.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By MrDirector786

Wow. That is just horrible. It's unfortunate that there are people like that.

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By drdanny10293

Those boys parent's must be so ashamed and those boys are utterly foul for laughing and poor little girl :( I'm glad she's alright.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#30  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

What the hell is wrong with some people?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis

I was like that a few years ago,(no I did'nt run over someone) but looking back the Teen years really disturb me,Sadist to the core.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#32  Edited By Hawkeye446

@entropy_aegis said:

I was like that a few years ago,(no I did'nt run over someone) but looking back the Teen years really disturb me,Sadist to the core.

Regardless, I am sure you would have never done this? Sure - people go through hard times but doing something like trampling a young girl on bikes is just disgusting.

So happy she lived past it, yet it is still so sad...

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Hawkeye446 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Regardless, I am sure you would have never done this? Sure - people go through hard times but doing something like trampling a young girl on bikes is just disgusting.

Yeah this was extreme.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hawkeye446

@entropy_aegis said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Yeah this was extreme.

Indeed it was.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hawkeye446

@ReVamp said:

I reserve the right to not judge them. No offense, but without hearing their side of the story this seems a little bit fishy... Did they know it was a girl? Did they run her over on purpose? Were the friends aware of what was happening? Did they have a clear view?

Ok, so I thought about this. But then, all three of them did it consecutively. Surely after the first guy did it they would have realised?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212

That it? Come to Philly.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Hawk_

Those boys would have a baseball bat in their future.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReVamp

@Hawkeye446: I was assuming they did so nearly simultaneously. Not defending them and if what was said did happen that way then I have no words for the animosity that I have towards them, but I'm just making a point. :P

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By krilling

Worse than shit burgers like them is the absence of moral courage. 
Some people just need a good and solid birching.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hawkeye446

@ReVamp said:

@Hawkeye446: I was assuming they did so nearly simultaneously. Not defending them and if what was said did happen that way then I have no words for the animosity that I have towards them, but I'm just making a point. :P

Oh I completely understand. I sat back and thought about it myself. Pointing fingers isn't always the best thing to do. However, with the way everything turned out, it sounds like it was done on purpose. If god forbid I accidentally ran over a little girl on a bike, I would be screaming etc. I have no idea how my friends would then continue to do the same... Anyway, it is a sad story and one we don't know enough about.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@daak1212 said:

That it? Come to Philly.

Worse than that? No. Philly must suck ass then.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By nickthedevil

LOL at everyones post about retribution.... The internet has to be the most annoying peice of crap on the planet, because if it or someone else does piss you off, you can't do jacksh!t. But that girl and her family have my condolences for what is hopefully an accident, and also my relief for her recovery. May them assholes burn in hell either way.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ReVamp

@Hawkeye446 said:

@ReVamp said:

Oh I completely understand. I sat back and thought about it myself. Pointing fingers isn't always the best thing to do. However, with the way everything turned out, it sounds like it was done on purpose. If god forbid I accidentally ran over a little girl on a bike, I would be screaming etc. I have no idea how my friends would then continue to do the same... Anyway, it is a sad story and one we don't know enough about.

I'm also coming from the fact the story is third or fourth hand. Anyways, I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Kiddevil

They better be glad  me and my grandpa weren't  around there we would have shot them with his shot gun... :P sad story btw

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ARMIV2

@super_psycho said:

@mikethekiller said:

This

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Hooded Hero

@mikethekiller said:

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47  Edited By Aiden Cross

I find it odd that people were laughing at the little girl being run over with the police still around. And none of the officers confronting them?.. I don't know how the police works there, but if that happened here they would have already been taken downtown at once.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By RedOwl_1

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Honor_Finesse said:

@mikethekiller said:

That's still barely enough considering what they did.

Yeah that's pure evil

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hawkeye446

@ReVamp said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@ReVamp said:

I'm also coming from the fact the story is third or fourth hand. Anyways, I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

True - Maybe you should be a detective, solve the crimes yourself! :P

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Sorry, but I cannot see any kind of situation where that would have been an accident. The first bike hitting her only? Yes, maybe an accident. But the other two bikes following behind and running her over as well?

It's a bicycle. It's not rocket science to put on breaks or swerve out of the way to prevent hurting a little girl.