So... the Republicans shut down the government!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cuddlebear: I know right? When anyone negotiates(assuming they know how to) you use leverage to get what you want but some folks confuse this with "blackmail or threats" which is entirely different. which I do find really hilarious coming from obama's people of all people. Remember that guy who they threatened, the same guy who exposed the watergate incident, exposed Obama...the difference, nixon didn't threaten the guy, Obama on the other hand....

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad, just... sad.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To go along with the right wing Cool-Aid drinkers on this thread, here's what that moron Glenn Beck has been up to.

http://thebigslice.org/glenn-beck-wwii-monument-closing-proof-obama-preparing-mass-killings-video/

Glenn Beck might have reached a record level of absurdity on his show today when he claimed that the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C. closing because of the government shutdown was a sign that President Obama could be prepping for mass killings.

Without any basis in fact, unless paranoid conspiracy theories qualify as such, Republicans have been accusing President Obama of shutting down the memorial to prevent elderly people from seeing them. If that wasn’t bad enough, Beck takes it to a whole new level of insanity by saying that the closing is proof that a communist takeover is just right around the corner, and millions could be dead.

“Now, they’re putting armed guards around it,” Beck said. “So now, they don’t care. Now, it is them inflicting the pain intentionally.”

“I want you to understand that you are now seeing what I told you about three weeks ago, I told you they have gone from nudge to shove. This is another example that they are deep into shove.”

“Your next step is shoot,” he claimed. “Every Marxist communist revolution always ends in millions dead. Always. Without fail. Every time. We talk about the Nazis. ‘Oh, they killed 6 million Jews.’ The Soviet Union killed 60 million. The Chinese, it’s estimated between 70 and 90 million. The Russians starved 7 million.”

“This is the beginning of teaching the American people a lesson.”

And with a little imagination, we can come up with all sorts of crackpot theories of our own. We just won’t get paid the millions of dollars that Beck does. Isn’t America great?

I’d like to know who spiked Beck’s meds.

Loading Video...

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton ok comrade i have an actual question for you. How were business's given a 1 year exemption from the healthcare mandate? was it through congress?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I have a question. Do you notice a difference?

Most government employees sure do.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By isaac_clarke

I'm going the Killermall route of just crossing out everything that isn't relevant. And not surprisingly most of what is written was not relevant and fact-less claims.

@vaeternus said:

@ isaac, nope youre the one that's wrong that's why you have no answer for my logical points such as banghazi, mexican cartels weapons etc

As for lincoln, I'm not even going to get into that about him because it's just common knowledge that lincoln was a million times better president then obama can ever dream to be. Moving on now.

For one, no it's not extortion, proof congress and supreme courts are "blackmailing" obama? Besides your own personal viewpoint which is irrelevant. I want solid documented proof that congress is "blackmailing" obama, dude as if. He's already having the worst year of his presidency, nobody has to blackmail him.Because he's totally not done everything in his power to overrule anyone who stands in his way...sure. It's called strategic leverage, not extortion. Big difference, and it's politics besides you think anyone is going to play nice? ha...

Its called the Government Shutdown. Its called threatening a default. All done to force concessions from the President. That's blackmail.

No, the people elected him that doesn't give him the right to do whatever HE wants! It's why congress is there, but then he has no clue nor do his followers about what the constitution is remotely about.

It gives him both a legitimacy that GOP doesn't have and the right to exercise his power to prevent the minority in his government from trying to extort concessions from him.

Why did i bring up banghazi? lol why wouldn't i? its a valid point that you people have yet to address because I know I'm right that's why nobody has given me a straight answer, but it's ok by all means "pretend" it never happened. Sure i do, i bring truth and logical facts that are merely being left out as well as @CuddleBear, @Ceazur_thescribe, @cable_extreme and many others here who just escape me at the moment who don't believe everything the media tells us.

So instead of answering why - you just ramble on claiming its relevant in this discussion. That's not an answer. Self-proclaimed-Truth-seeker nonsense.

BTW, actually no it's not just the supreme court it's more then half the country guy. What else do you bring to the thread besides a liberal mindset that is?

The Supreme Court's opinion is the only one that matters in a case of whether its constitutional or not.

@cuddlebear: If you up for chatting about how the process of anything has been circumvented, want to explain how the GOP kept the House in 2012 despite Democrats getting significantly more votes?

Yeah before House Republicans threatened to shut it down, now they actually did any put over 800,000 people out of work for a week.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus how dare you compare nixon to obama! nixon doesn't deserve that :) look i see a glenn beck video someone is starting to sweat. i got a video for obama and this thread

Loading Video...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Vaeternus

@cuddlebear: lol i know my fault, comparing anyone to obama could very well be taken as a serious insult lol.

Oh I know the liberals just love beck,rush all those guys. But hey, we all know none of those guys have a thing on guys like keith olbermann,chris matthews etc when it comes to insanity! But seriously,ever watch them?They're more entertaining then South Park (well almost)

Isaac, ahh I see in other words you'll "ignore" what you cannot answer. I shall take the easy route of "I've beat the horse to death, now there is no point in beating a dead horse" BTW, the people's views as a whole country matter as well. Without the people, there would be no government. People shouldn't fear their governments, their governments should fear them. All i'm going to say. No, it's called congress won't just stand idly by and let obama do whatever he wants like some kind of king...that's not blackmail. It's leverage and their ability to use their power to disagree. Period.

But by all means dude, keep believing what the media tells you without question. Remember, it's all bush's fault and the rest of the evil republicans!!! Because we all know obama can do no wrong!

Isaac, and how many jobs have Obama lied about "creating"? lol House's job isn't to create jobs, that's Obama's job...anyone else you'd like to blame for Obama's failures?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke im aware of what gerrymandering is and republicans didn't invent it. and it makes the house of represtantives about as de-legitimatized as obama kenyan birth certificate did him. since @willpayton won't address my question, since he probably ran off to some dinner party to laugh it up about all those uncivilizied mouth breathers that listen to rush and beck. i will pose it to you

How were business's given a 1 year exemption from the healthcare mandate? was it through congress?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By CuddleBear
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: lol i know my fault, comparing anyone to obama could very well be taken as a serious insult lol.

Oh I know the liberals just love beck,rush all those guys. But hey, we all know none of those guys have a thing on guys like keith olbermann,chris matthews etc when it comes to insanity! But seriously,ever watch them?They're more entertaining then South Park (well almost)

Hey look, its flame bait.

Isaac, ahh I see in other words you'll "ignore" what you cannot answer.

They weren't questions, just completely irrelevant chatter with absolutely nothing for substance.

I shall take the easy route of "I've beat the horse to death, now there is no point in beating a dead horse" BTW, the people's views as a whole country matter as well. Without the people, there would be no government. People shouldn't fear their governments, their governments should fear them. All i'm going to say.

This horse just has no interest in the usual discussion with you that leads to a thread lock as you tell me about your feelings, the opinions of mysterious strangers, posts dedicated to you putting on your pom poms to cheer someone on, out-right lies or any argument I've had a million times before and debunked. Literally you try to create the same argument in these type of threads and prompt moderators to lock them.

Not in-regards to the constitution / whether something is lawful.

But by all means dude, keep believing what the media tells you without question. Remember, it's all bush's fault and the rest of the evil republicans!!! Because we all know obama can do no wrong!

More rhetoric.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton look no one is answering my question

@willpayton said:

Sad, just... sad.

this^

What's sad is that you're unwilling or unable to educate yourself. Then you come here and expect others to answer your questions. Try Google.

I have already addressed every issue that was brought up. The fact that you guys continue to ignore what I said and just say the same things is why I have no interest in wasting time with you any longer.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke i do not get it i engage everything you guys say to me but you wont address one simple little question. has media matters not addressed it for you to regurgitate?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton #34 how is it that im uneducated? do you want to address that or are we just name-calling?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke im aware of what gerrymandering is and republicans didn't invent it.

Hey - they may have not invented it but they definitely put it into remarkable use to circumvent the democratic process. They are the Palpatine of Gerrymandering.

and it makes the house of represtantives about as de-legitimatized as obama kenyan birth certificate did him.

You are a rare creature indeed.

since @willpayton won't address my question, since he probably ran off to some dinner party to laugh it up about all those uncivilizied mouth breathers that listen to rush and beck. i will pose it to you

Who doesn't enjoy a dinner party past midnight?

How were business's given a 1 year exemption from the healthcare mandate? was it through congress?

Don't wait for us to answer - tell us about it. I bet its super-relevant to this discussion and not just a talking point to distract away.

Mainly because you're leading us.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By CuddleBear

@isaac_clarke i answered your little leading gerrymandering question (BTW you ever heard the expression they stole it fair and sqaure?)... but ya know if you can't handle the heat. if you think i'm some sort of birther with that comparison i made your wrong in fact if obama had be born in kenya he would still be legitimate to me because his mother his a citizen (see George Romney) thanks for the kind words i see myself as kind of a high powered mutant never meant for mass production than a rare creature.

anyways my point bout obama with the basic question i asked that you won't answer. obama unilaterally gave business an 1 year delay for the mandate... and you wonder why the congress shuts down the government? even jon stewart, who has been a partisan hack like you since obama was elected and @willpayton and im guessing @citizenbane is too and his comedy has suffered for it, stewart went after the HHS secretary give it a watch

btw over 600 million was spent on the obamacare website just a little fyi

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obama unilaterally gave business an 1 year delay for the mandate... and you wonder why the congress shuts down the government?

I'm sorry, but, is this your big argument? Obama modified the implementation of the ACA for one year, and hence the Republicans can go batshit crazy, shut down the government, and hold the country hostage threatening to cause a default on our debts?

That's total nonsense. Obama can make changes to the program as he sees fit. It in no way justifies the current state of affairs, which has nothing to do with that. What we have now is due solely to the stupidity of the Tea Party and Ted Cruz, and their unreasoning hatred of Obama and the ACA. It's funny, and sad, how you have to try to bring in non-issues once it's demonstrated that you have no leg to stand on.

It was already shown that the Democrats did indeed negotiate with the Republicans in regards to the debt ceiling. An agreement was reached, and Boehner reneged on it.

It's also clear that what is currently going on is in no way a negotiation, or even a legitimate tactic to make changes to the law. The appropriate way to do that is through the normal process of amending or passing new laws. But, the Republicans have no chance of getting any of that done, so they resort to this. As a result, the country is overwhelmingly turning against them, as the polls show. Yeah, that's what happens when you put your own political ambitions ahead of the welfare of the country. 70% of Americans believe this to be true, it's not just my opinion.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So did everyone forget the best part of Obamacare? The increase in size and resources of the IRS to steal from the US citizens. I know I'm excited.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton #34 sooooo your not going to say why i'm so uneducated then? why is it funny AND sad? do you pity me and my uneducationment truly? so obama unilaterally acting is legitimate but the republicans should use the "appropraite way and normal process of amending and passing new laws" a man of the people once said "whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By CuddleBear

@bogey *sigh* when you make those subversive comments the teachers come on here and lecture you :(

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By willpayton

@cuddlebear said:

@willpayton #34 sooooo your not going to say why i'm so uneducated then?

I cant answer why you're so uneducated. It could be laziness, or perhaps it's your parents' fault, but I'm only speculating at this point.

why is it funny AND sad? do you pity me and my uneducationment truly?

BTW, your inability to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation only highlight the sad state of your education. As to how it can be funny and sad at the same time, I'll just have to leave it as a sort of mystery for you to ponder.

so obama unilaterally acting is legitimate but the republicans should use the "appropraite way and normal process of amending and passing new laws" a man of the people once said "whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"

I could attempt to explain, but I think I'd be wasting even more of my time.

@bogey *sigh* when you make those subversive comments the teachers come on here and lecture you :(

You certainly wouldnt want to be lectured at. If that happened, you might learn something.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#322  Edited By thespideyguy

@thespideyguy said:

83% of government employees are getting payed.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Vaeternus

Lol @ isaac, ah so my difficult questions are too hard for you to answer in other words. I see. They were logical, simple questions btw. Its not my fault you failed to answer them. You've displayed the same responce for @cuddlebear taking the "avoiding questions route" but that's ok, we both know why you won't answer and that's because you have no answer. Hardly "irrelevant banter" or whatever you wish to call it. We're both asking you simple questions that you don't want to answer because you can't or you know it'll prove we're right.

There's a reason we have the constitution and wny it was put in place. Clearly liberals don't understand this. Actually, rhetorical means the obvious truth, I was being sarcastic based on what you believe is the truth. But as I said, believe what you want dude.

My post wasn't 'flame bait', and that post was addressing @cuddlebear post anyway. You know he's an entirely other user right? You feel the need to respond to every post I make regardless if it's addressing you or not. Why do you do this?

lol, @bogey's post speaks the truth though lol. But you're right about those "teachers" lecturing him lol

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@thespideyguy said:

83% of government employees are getting payed.

No they are not, they are still working but have no guarantee the government will pay them.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Cant we all just get along and end this shutdown...I mean you can't really please everyone, just go ahead and do it or not do it. We need our government employees back up and working. And that down that lost its water because the park shutdown needs it back.How about we start focusing on helping each other instead of fighting about whose right and whose wrong...

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear said:

I cant answer why you're so uneducated. It could be laziness, or perhaps it's your parents' fault, but I'm only speculating at this point.

so you are not going to actually say what it is that i said that makes me so uneducated? you are just going to continue with personal attacks now including my parents?

you talking about grammar, spelling and puncuation i will just let that speak to who it is you are.

as well as you saying "I could attempt to explain, but I think I'd be wasting even more of my time." again i'll let that stand to again speak to who it is and what it is you stand for

as for me learning from you goes... i could learn how to be a partisan hack quite well from you. besides that i'm not sure i don't claim to know you personally as you claim to know me.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so you are not going to actually say what it is that i said that makes me so uneducated? you are just going to continue with personal attacks now including my parents?

LOL... I didnt make any personal attacks. I wasnt the one who said you were uneducated, you did. Or do you already forget your own words?

You asked me to speculate on why you're uneducated, so I did. I even, kindly, pointed out your total lack of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, but somehow you still keep asking me for examples of your lack of education. So, somehow you're able to completely ignore the answer I gave and still be insulted by it. Maybe if you're not going to react well to the answer, you shouldn't ask the question in the first place.

as for me learning from you goes... i could learn how to be a partisan hack quite well from you. besides that i'm not sure i don't claim to know you personally as you claim to know me.

You already seem to have a good grasp of being a partisan hack. Talking about Obama's "kenyan birth certificate" and calling him "dear leader obama"... what else is that exactly?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By CuddleBear

@cuddlebear said:

@willpayton said:

Sad, just... sad.

this^

What's sad is that you're unwilling or unable to educate yourself. Then you come here and expect others to answer your questions. Try Google.

I have already addressed every issue that was brought up. The fact that you guys continue to ignore what I said and just say the same things is why I have no interest in wasting time with you any longer.

this ^ you guys asks questions to prove a point all of a sudden when i do its because im uneducated and my parents are failures... classy

i never questioned obama birth certificate maybe you should worry a little less about puncuation, grammar and spelling and focus on comprehension

i do not call him dear leader obama because i think he is a dictator it is to make fun of how much he can do no wrong to you partisan hacks. i think he is a very effective politician but no more than a politician. im not right winger and its clear you dont know what to do with me without that crutch to lob talking points at... your desperation is becoming more and more apparent

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By willpayton

I just realized I completely missed this one earlier.

Not sure where you get your "news" from, but the Obamacare website didnt cost anywhere near this much. The actual cost was around $93 Million. You should do some fact-checking. Who actually believes that the government would pay $600 Million for a website?

I'm not going to defend why it cost as much as it did, because it seems ridiculous to me. But, that's a different topic.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have they come to a solution to at least get the Government running again ?

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess they're working on it. It all depends on what bone Obama is willing to throw the Republicans. Given the current 70% of Americans saying that they're putting their political agendas above the welfare of the country... I dont think they have much leverage. No doubt the Tea Partiers will still want to keep the government shut down and not raise the debt ceiling, but Boehner really needs to grow a pair and stand up to them... even if it means he loses the Speakership of the House.

I just hope that Obama doesnt agree to any conditions for a debt ceiling increase. That would send absolutely the wrong message and encourage people like Ted Cruz.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Bah, everyone knows it was Thanos.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By willpayton

Bah, everyone knows it was Thanos.

o_0

Do you know something we dont?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@willpayton: Infinity is actually a real event going on. Sorry if that terrifies you.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke i answered your little leading gerrymandering question (BTW you ever heard the expression they stole it fair and sqaure?)... but ya know if you can't handle the heat. if you think i'm some sort of birther with that comparison i made your wrong in fact if obama had be born in kenya he would still be legitimate to me because his mother his a citizen (see George Romney) thanks for the kind words i see myself as kind of a high powered mutant never meant for mass production than a rare creature.anyways my point bout obama with the basic question i asked that you won't answer. obama unilaterally gave business an 1 year delay for the mandate... and you wonder why the congress shuts down the government?even jon stewart, who has been a partisan hack like you since obama was elected and @willpayton and im guessing @citizenbane is too and his comedy has suffered for it, stewart went after the HHS secretary give it a watch

And thanks for that. Although I already gave the answer to my own loaded question. I've been wondering what? I was under the impression that the GOP in the House demanding their wish-list be granted is what inevitably led to a shut-down. Give what a watch?

Lol @ isaac, ah so my difficult questions are too hard for you to answer in other words. I see. They were logical, simple questions btw. Its not my fault you failed to answer them. You've displayed the same responce for @cuddlebear taking the "avoiding questions route" but that's ok, we both know why you won't answer and that's because you have no answer. Hardly "irrelevant banter" or whatever you wish to call it. We're both asking you simple questions that you don't want to answer because you can't or you know it'll prove we're right.

There's a reason we have the constitution and wny it was put in place. Clearly liberals don't understand this. Actually, rhetorical means the obvious truth, I was being sarcastic based on what you believe is the truth. But as I said, believe what you want dude.

My post wasn't 'flame bait', and that post was addressing @cuddlebear post anyway. You know he's an entirely other user right? You feel the need to respond to every post I make regardless if it's addressing you or not. Why do you do this?

@cuddlebear said:

lol, @bogey's post speaks the truth though lol. But you're right about those "teachers" lecturing him lol

You aren't asking questions and regurgitating painfully stereotypical talking points as you try to goad me on. Its all inflammatory nonsense and quite honestly there is nothing worth replying to with what I'm crossing out: its you repeating yourself and ranting about liberals.

And there is a reason why the constitution can be amended, because its meant to evolve with time.

Early in the process, but nothing set in stone.

Not sure where you get your "news" from, but the Obamacare website didnt cost anywhere near this much. The actual cost was around $93 Million. You should do some fact-checking. Who actually believes that the government would pay $600 Million for a website?

I'm not going to defend why it cost as much as it did, because it seems ridiculous to me. But, that's a different topic.

From the same folks that brought you 'a 200 million a day in India' or 'Obama funds a Muslim Museum of Culture during the shut-down': Conservative media. That's the place where the President putting his foot on his desk can translate into a secret code to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I'm a wildcard :D

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By CuddleBear

@isaac_clarke The President has made congress meaningless by granting waivers to business when it comes to obamacare. Congress is forced to use the power of the purse to try and get that same waiver for the people and make sure that congress and their staff will not be exempt from obamacare, call it a wishlist i wouldn't want you to be short of your hyperbole. This is a negotiation happened before nothing to see here but all we hear is "gun to the head" "terrorists" "anarchist" its the strategy obama uses to negotiate but apparently you take it seriously. "give it a watch" was the interview between Jon Stewart and the HHS secretary. Yes right now its being reported we spent 634 million on the obamacare website is it true? i will wait to see what the WH has to say.

i will give you some credit you have your little sound bite catch phrases ready to go... whatever would you do without your republican equivilant hacks like bachman, beck and rush?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I'm a wildcard :D

Orpheus or Izanagi?

@isaac_clarke The President has made congress meaningless by granting waivers to business when it comes to obamacare. Congress is forced to use the power of the purse to try and get that same waiver for the people and make sure that congress and their staff will not be exempt from obamacare, call it a wishlist i wouldn't want you to be short of your hyperbole.

Yeah, none of that made congress 'meaningless' - unless you're living under a rock and not noticing the Government has been effectively shut-down nearing two weeks. What else do you call an assortment of conservative political goals / demands that stand no chance in a Democratic Senate?

This is a negotiation happened before nothing to see here but all we hear is "gun to the head" "terrorists" "anarchist" its the strategy obama uses to negotiate but apparently you take it seriously. "give it a watch" was the interview between Jon Stewart and the HHS secretary. Yes right now its being reported we spent 634 million on the obamacare website is it true? i will wait to see what the WH has to say.

Why do you care what the White House says when in all likelihood you're going to ignore it anyway?

i will give you some credit you have your little sound bite catch phrases ready to go... whatever would you do without your republican equivilant hacks like bachman, beck and rush?

I'm the equivalent to Beck, Rush and Bachman?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isaac, no. Theres nothing in my post thats inflamatory, nor me flaming you or anyone for that matter. Where do you see this?

Youre just ignoring everything of fair play i ask as youre with cuddlebear. Just admit it you have no answer simpky because you are wrong.

Also, modernizing and upholding the constitution is entirely different then opposing everything it stands for and/or destroying it with socialist liberal agendas....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By isaac_clarke

@vaeternus said:

Isaac, no. Theres nothing in my post thats inflamatory, nor me flaming you or anyone for that matter. Where do you see this?

Youre just ignoring everything of fair play i ask as youre with cuddlebear. Just admit it you have no answer simpky because you are wrong.

I like how you prove yourself wrong within three sentences.

Also, modernizing and upholding the constitution is entirely different then opposing everything it stands for and/or destroying it with socialist liberal agendas....

And again flame-bait.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Vaeternus

Not flame bait, posting ones logical perspective isnt flaming. It sounds more to me that you just dont like opposing views and the facts.

How am i wrong exactly when its you dodging my valid questions? you prove you cant.

Waits for more crossouts..

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By CuddleBear

@isaac_clarke you are equivilant to beck, bachman and rush in your narrow-minded political hackery. who says i ignore what the WH says? i think you are assuming i am a republican or tea party i am not... can you handle that there are more than 2 types of people in the world? some people are not democrats or republicans. lets call them rational. assume im a rational person that sees democrats and republicans and yes your dear president as what they are, the same thing.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Vaeternus

@cuddlebear: lol man i have to give you props dude, poor rox used to get migraines with these topics. I respect that.

Although, i respect rush for not sitting back

When obama tried to silence him on the radio. Nk doubt theyre more right, where as msnbc chris matthews and keith olbermann are just as.bad if.not worse from the left. You sound libertarian or independent. I was independent for a long time

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke The President has made congress meaningless by granting waivers to business when it comes to obamacare.

He didnt make them meaningless, he just made a change to how the program works for 1 year. This is not unusual, and in fact you'd expect that such a complicated program might have some problems and adjustments early on. Same for the website and the technical problems.

Congress is forced to use the power of the purse to try and get that same waiver for the people and make sure that congress and their staff will not be exempt from obamacare, call it a wishlist i wouldn't want you to be short of your hyperbole.

Congress is forced to do no such thing. If they want waivers for whoever then they can attempt to get those changes done like anything else, by amending or passing new laws. Threatening to shut down the government or default on our national debts is not one of those things.

Yes right now its being reported we spent 634 million on the obamacare website is it true? i will wait to see what the WH has to say.

Like I said above in one post, the Obamacare website did not cost $634 Million. The cost was $94 Million.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/10/rumor-check-obamacare-website-might-be-glitchy-but-it-didnt-cost-634-million/

whatever would you do without your republican equivilant hacks like bachman, beck and rush?

No doubt the Democrats thank their god or gods every day that people like Bachmann, Beck, Rush, and others like them exist. More recently, it's Ted Cruz... the guy who single-handedly tanked the the approval ratings of Republicans and simultaneously increased the approval ratings of Obamacare. Sure, he's also single-handedly destroying our credibility throughout the world and costing the country an incalculable amount, but for the Dems he's a godsend. During the next Congressional election, when the Republicans get their collective clocks cleaned, it'll be this guy they can thank.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is our boy teddy cruz? hey teddy get your copy of green eggs and ham and get down here! filibuster this topic till we shut it down. SHUT IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not flame bait, sounds more to me that you just dont like opposing views and the facts.

No, it's flame bait. You aren't posting anything resembling a fact - just blind insinuation of the supposed ongoing destruction of the constitution. More Inflammatory nonsense about 'liberals' or their agendas.

How am i wrong exactly when its you dodging my valid questions? Lol

You have no questions, otherwise you would be repeating them instead of nonsense.

Waits for more crossouts..

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: lol man i have to give you props dude, poor rox used to get migraines with these topics. I respect that.

Roxanne Star said the exact opposite in threads where you argued with me.

Although, i respect rush for not sitting back

When obama tried to silence him on the radio. Nk doubt theyre more right, where as msnbc chris matthews and keith olbermann are just as.bad if.not worse from the left.

Never happened.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By CuddleBear

@willpayton I grow bored of hearing your straight from the presidents mouth talking points. Seriously though let us meet here when we have midterms results when I guarantee republicans make gains in the house and senate. lady gaga and beyonce will not be getting out the vote as effectively as 2012 ;) Oh speaking of straight from the presidents mouth talking points

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better." -Senator Barack Obama

ok now go to ya rooms and think about what your partisan hackery has done to this country

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Vaeternus

@isaac_clarke: no its not flame or any kind of bait, you just wont or cant answer. I dont care anymore at this point. I got my answer and that is, you have none.

And no rox would never say such, i knew her far better then you. Proof of such? Cause id love to see that.

Yes actually it did happen. You must not know who chris matthews or olbermann are then.