So I'm working on a story & I was wondering if blood & viscera could extinguish Napalm or Tar.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insomnimaniac

Like I have superhuman people in mind but I was still wondering if covering yourself completely in human blood & viscera could potentially put out napalm.

I'm envisioning two clashing armies, one much smaller than the other & the smaller army just being lit up by some "napalmish" type substance but charging through the flames & slaughtering the much larger army so fast that the carnage just drowned the "tar".

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

Tar and napalm are so deadly not because they burn but because they stick to things and burn. Blood is mostly water and could put out fires, but regular water would not be very effective because it flows down pretty quickly. Also napalm and tar are hot, so they would evaporate water quickly. A lot of water would do it but it would be enough that the fire was completely suffocated of oxygen and enough to absorb the thermal energy

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Zetsu-San

They say there’s no such thing as a stupid question... Clearly whoever said that has that has never been to vine...

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They say there’s no such thing as a stupid question... Clearly whoever said that has that has never been to vine...

What you've never imagined yourself in flames & just picking a dude up over your head & ripping him in half, extinguishing the flames with your enemies blood & guts?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure I do it all the time

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ad417f1919
deactivated-5d7ad417f1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers