Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Edited By turoksonofstone

IMO he has survived several "Debunking s" already, Just why can't the experts prove this is CGI? Could it be it's real?

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By desperado_

FAKE.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone
@desperado_:  
"FAKE" 
Hmmmm, all caps might sway me if not for the convincing visual evidence. 
desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By desperado_

@turoksonofstone: No need to get nasty.

The CGI at least to me isn't very convincing (at least in the first 2 videos). Also the whole hidden camera thing when the aliens are gathered in the first vid is obviously scripted. It reminded me of a mocumentary type of movie. You believe this?

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By turoksonofstone
@desperado_ said:

The CGI at least to me isn't very convincing (at least in the first 2 videos). Also the whole hidden camera thing when the aliens are gathered in the first vid is obviously scripted. It reminded me of a mocumentary type of movie. You believe this?

It's many months old now It was debunked first as CGI, but no one has been able to replicate the quality seen. 
Then a Transgender from South Africa named "Judy Falstogg" claimed to be "Ivan0135" but was herself debunked and driven underground. 
Then Jaimie Mausaan and others claimed it was a Viral Campaign for the film "Super 8", this was also proven to be untrue and he was forced to retract the statement.(Both of which can be Seen Above) 
There is also some nut with OCD ranting about how Ivan0135 is really Mr.351Nova a proven hoaxer, this also has been proven untrue. 
So I ask, what gives?  
desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By desperado_

@turoksonofstone: I admit that i haven't seen CGI like this before, especially with how great the aliens compliment the real background and it being black and white and "damaged"... its pretty interesting. For the rest, I have no clue what you're talking about, but it sounds like a lot of people are interested in debunking these videos.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone
@desperado_:  
A lot of people are interested in debunking them. 
The Fact that they have not is what has my interest. 
Again if it was CGI as so many initially claimed why have we not seen videos of the same type? Copycat videos? Debunking Videos showing how it is done? 
The oldest version is from April surely they could have whipped up an even better CGI version by now. 
Obviously they haven't because they can't, and so many trying to debunk it and failing make me think it's very real.
desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By desperado_

@turoksonofstone: Im actually very interested in this. I don't believe in aliens at all and never will, but the video is very enticing. Im kind of a film fanatic and trying to figure this out will be my next project.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turoksonofstone
@desperado_:  
I've been scanning the Net daily for info. 
The original up-loader first posted it on Youtube back on April 13, 2011. He has uploaded 4 total, none recently.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ivan0135 
SyFy Channel's "Fact or Faked" flashed it in their new season trailer not sure how they will approach it having taped before the later color "Group" Video was released. 

*This second video the "Family Vacation" video is of special interest as It's existence has been long rumored (20+ years) and it syncs up with the rumored version neatly.  I should see if I can find an old radio show that mentions it..   

Here is one Example:  
The site itself seems nutty to me the Link is to just show reference to the above videos. 

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_secretumomega02.htm 

Here are the choicest quotes:
  Posted November 9, 2006

Here is a passage from Barbato's press release:

"[…] the meeting with an Alien delegation at Muroc Air Field Base in February 1954 in the presence of President Dwight Eisenhower and James Francis McIntyre, bishop of Los Angeles. After that incredible event McIntyre flew to Rome to refer everything to Pope Pius XII who decided to found the S.I.V with the aim to gather every possible bit of information about Aliens and how they interacted with the American Government.

From then bishop McIntyre and Detroit Archbishop Edward Mooney became the main information co-coordinators between the USA and the Vatican State.

The Jesuit member of the S.I.V. told Barbato that on occasion of the secret meeting at Muroc Air Field Base, in 1954, military cameramen filmed the outstanding event,

"with three movie cameras (16 millimeters), detached in different places, loaded with colour film and working by spring engines; this last rather unconformable resolution, because it compelled every cameraman to change reel every 3 minutes, it was necessary since in the presence of the Aliens and of their spacecrafts, the electrical engines of the biggest movie cameras did not work. They filmed 7 rollers of 30 meters, a total of 20 minutes shot

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SilverGalford

fake

The Jesuit member of the S.I.V. told Barbato that on occasion of the secret meeting at Muroc Air Field Base, in 1954, military cameramen filmed the outstanding event,

where is he?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle

Probably for the same reasons they won't disclose any proof of extraterestial existence. They're afraid people will panic, or start questioning things they don't want questioned, I mean, the government lies about everything anyway, why would this be any different.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

That ain't CGI, that was painted fram-per-frame by alex ross! Nyeehehehe!

OK, I do some fair amount of CG and though I'm not really good at it, I am quite familiar with the tech. That is very possible to be remade. I think the problem with the duplication is the render time. Only big companies use super computers with decent render outputs. And I don't think any serious company would even care about debunking this. As for independent animators/effect guys, this will be such a chore. Note that duplicating is quite harder than just making something new.

I still won't be surprised if suddenly one proves this to be real.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@turoksonofstone said:

@desperado_ said:

It's many months old now It was debunked first as CGI, but no one has been able to replicate the quality seen. Then a Transgender from South Africa named "Judy Falstogg" claimed to be "Ivan0135" but was herself debunked and driven underground. Then Jaimie Mausaan and others claimed it was a Viral Campaign for the film "Super 8", this was also proven to be untrue and he was forced to retract the statement.(Both of which can be Seen Above) There is also some nut with OCD ranting about how Ivan0135 is really Mr.351Nova a proven hoaxer, this also has been proven untrue. So I ask, what gives?

Nice! I hadn't heard anything new about Falstogg, at least that can be written off as a dead end. I finally gave up trying to build a Ivan0135/Mr.351Nova link. X-files is hard work man.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By turoksonofstone

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@turoksonofstone said:

5 days? I imagine their discussing how to convert aliens to Catholicism. Interesting video.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By turoksonofstone

Hmmm, still not debunked. 
Would have expected one of those CGI experts to have recreated it by now. 
LMAO.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By turoksonofstone

STILL not debunked

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Roman

Because there's nothing to debunk!

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By turoksonofstone

@The_Roman said:

Because there's nothing to debunk!

? because it is CGI??

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Bigheart711

Yeah, I think it's faked too. Also, I was hoping that you were talking about Tekken Tag Tournament 2's Slim Bob, but to no avail. :(

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Bigheart711 said:

Yeah, I think it's faked too. Also, I was hoping that you were talking about Tekken Tag Tournament 2's Slim Bob, but to no avail. :(

I hear you , my point was just that no one has been able to prove it is fake. NO ONE. so being that it can't be proven to be fake...

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@turoksonofstone: Listen man. The reason nobody with the competency to debunk this has so far isn't because it's impossible to debunk. It's because nobody with the competency to do so has the time or inclination to do so. They have far more important things to do then waste their time trying to prove to the crazy ufo conspiracy fanatics that the billionth staged video of alleged "uncontroversial proof of alien conspiracy" to appear on youtube.com

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Crom-Cruach: I guess so. Though they often do in fact take the time to debunk them I would just like the "Skinny Bob" one to get some attention, the 1000s of other Youtube "Alien" videos are so much more easily dismissed....

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@turoksonofstone: Honestly man, these videos are just terrible. Especially that last one. It seems so fake I don't see why anyone would waste time on this old timey black and white cameras did not look like that and the movements as well as poor resolution remind me of PS1 level graphics.

I mean here's something simple. a 1926 dance clip. If the dates of those videos are true (they are not) camera technology had already far surpassed that. Yet look:

If this was really an alien being caught by the U.S military. They'd have much better film cameras trained on it then that. And if this was an alien. it wouldn't look like a bad CG1 cut scene from a PS1 game. The alien acts nothing like a living being acts in it's movement. Especially an intelligent being captured by hostile aliens experimenting on him lol!

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Crom-Cruach said:

@turoksonofstone: Honestly man, these videos are just terrible. Especially that last one. It seems so fake I don't see why anyone would waste time on this old timey black and white cameras did not look like that and the movements as well as poor resolution remind me of PS1 level graphics.

I mean here's something simple. a 1926 dance clip. If the dates of those videos are true (they are not) camera technology had already far surpassed that. Yet look:

If this was really an alien being caught by the U.S military. They'd have much better film cameras trained on it then that. And if this was an alien. it wouldn't look like a bad CG1 cut scene from a PS1 game. The alien acts nothing like a living being acts in it's movement. Especially an intelligent being captured by hostile aliens experimenting on him lol!

1st Thanks for the posts.Those flapper chicks can really get down! The "Skinny Bob" video is allegedly from Russia and the original film contains no audio track, it was supposedly uncovered and leaked out while transfering film records to vhs in the 80's. Your own reasoning is quite sound, I just had expected it would have been addresses somewhere by now..

They gave this "Alien" several DNA tests..and it was debunked..

This one had a University professor do a Geiger counter followup investigation..and they got extremely high radiation readings not debunked..

Would an actual alien prisoner get all buck-wild? It would be scared IMO and would defer to it's captors will.

"Skinny Bob" is the only Alien video that gives me pause, all others including the "Mexican G31 Aural test"one I posted above are only good as contrast IMO. I don't believe it's real per-say, I just find it to be impressive and deserving of actual scrutiny. Compare the Above one or any other Youtube Alien video with Ivan0135's "Skinny Bob" and you can detect a truly significant difference IMO. Debunking "experts" consistently avoid the "Skinny Bob" video in particular and that in itself lends in some credence IMO. I am aware I sound like a madman all the same.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@turoksonofstone said:

1st Thanks for the posts.Those flapper chicks can really get down! The "Skinny Bob" video is allegedly from Russia and the original film contains no audio track, it was supposedly uncovered and leaked out while transfering film records to vhs in the 80's.

Russia's camera technology was roughly equal to the U.S by the 1940's, which is the dates given by the video yet the resolution is poorer. Not to mention the color tint, graining and visual light reflection do not match camera footage technology of the period nor earlier. The danse video has a poor resolution. Yet it's better, and the graining is all different. Even by the 1940's video technology did not look like that. Evidence:

The only way this video could look like it does now is because someone who doesn't actually understand or 1940's video is trying to make a video look 1940'ish.

@turoksonofstone said:

"Skinny Bob" is the only Alien video that gives me pause, all others including the "Mexican G31 Aural test"one I posted above are only good as contrast IMO. I don't believe it's real per-say, I just find it to be impressive and deserving of actual scrutiny. Compare the Above one or any other Youtube Alien video with Ivan0135's "Skinny Bob" and you can detect a truly significant difference IMO. Debunking "experts" consistently avoid the "Skinny Bob" video in particular and that in itself lends in some credence IMO. I am aware I sound like a madman all the same.

How can you say they are avoiding it? Do you have evidence? Has an actual credible and impartial expert outright demonstrated he wants nothing to do with this video? No because it's just one of a million alledged alien conspiracy proof videos on the net and the science community as whole (this is coming from someone who deals with scientists and military personnel) have little to no interest to these videos, near none. Most of them have far more pressing things to deal with and know their time is better suited to other tasks.

This is even ignoring another facet of conspiracy theorist that most forget. They are scary irrational people by default. Scientists don''t like dealing with irrational people who, even when presented with proof still refuse to accept it and will turn violent if they have to before accepting their faith is wrong. This is the same thing that prompts flat earth believers to refuse heliocentrism and the fact that planets are spheres. Or young earth conspiracy believers who believe the world is actually only 6 million years old and that there is an anti-God conspiracy trying to prove evolution and disprove their belief that cavemen ran around with dinosaurs. These are people that will never believe anything a scientists tells them. Most scientists neither have the energy nor the courage to deal with such people because it rarely ends well enough for it to be worth their time.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By turoksonofstone

lol. O.K.

Scientists do probably take themselves far too seriously.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Video was never debunked. The truth is out there.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers